Come on guys...... Play nice
You both are better than this!!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#272 Jun 7, 2014
mind your own business..how's that??

she started it..obvious you provoked it...I'm just M.E...simple man that I be..don't want married women close to M.E..

get over it both of ye!!!

“If you want a Friend ???”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Be a Friend...

#273 Jun 7, 2014
I never started a thing..and this married woman hasnt been close to you..I was only trying to be a friend but I have seen thats not possibel with you and as for the pms you only have the ones I have answered to yours..I have yours would you like to see..??and as for the name calling you know loon fruit cake hyocrite hooker and all that well look in the mirror and you will see all those things looking at you.as for you knowing me you have never known me and never will..you gte over it all and just leave me alone...thats all I have ever ask of you..

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#274 Jun 7, 2014
lie all you want..I KNOW...Hello?!?...lol..you ain't kidding anyone but yourself...

I told you from day one..I didn't do married woman..or maybe another song will refresh your memory...I can't tell you why??

lying woman...

Level 9

Be a Friend...

#275 Jun 7, 2014
OMG that was just songs geez like we do on the threads have you forgotten all the ones you sent me..yes i remember and have them..I told you in the very first pm you sent to me I never pmed you what part of this dont you get you said and I quote you I dont see what married women get out of coming here looking for a man and my answer to you was I am not looking for a man only playing the games and being a friend..thats what was said you and I ..come on..no I have not come on to you..I am sorry if you have taken things that way..
okay in May you put Tonight I wanna cry..yep to me..So Far Away Stained forgot that one..and the theres A Song For You..yes you sent me that one too..You Got A Friend remember that one too..oh yes and your famous Hello. I can tell you the first time I cant tell you why was even posted want to hear it but I think you get the picture..now stop...oh yes the the recent No One.

“Living The Dream”

Level 8

Since: Mar 09

~~How Sweet It Is~~

#276 Jun 7, 2014
I'm missing my Mambo lessons.

Anybody seen, Carlos??

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#277 Jun 7, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
mind your own business..how's that??

she started it..obvious you provoked it...I'm just M.E...simple man that I be..don't want married women close to M.E..

get over it both of ye!!!
It's that meant for me?? Wow!! I'm sorry I try to get both of you from saying things that can never be forgiven!!!!
Sorry I put in my two cents......
Please continue to tear each other apart
I guess I'm too sweet for this...
Thinking you guys should be kind but what the hell do I know....
Carry on!!!!'

Level 9

Be a Friend...

#278 Jun 7, 2014
TY CJR..I know what you were trying to do..but its okay..Im done no more I dont care what he puts out here..I will not answer to it any more..I am bigger than this and I know what I am and who I am I am better than this as well..so TY again..I will just pray for the whole bunch..wow...
B dawg

Madisonville, KY

#279 Jun 7, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
I never started a thing..and this married woman hasnt been close to you..I was only trying to be a friend but I have seen thats not possibel with you and as for the pms you only have the ones I have answered to yours..I have yours would you like to see..??and as for the name calling you know loon fruit cake hyocrite hooker and all that well look in the mirror and you will see all those things looking at you.as for you knowing me you have never known me and never will..you gte over it all and just leave me alone...thats all I have ever ask of you..
Oh wait..... You're married? I swear I would have never guess that! You don't portray yourself as a married woman

Level 9

Be a Friend...

#280 Jun 7, 2014
B dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait..... You're married? I swear I would have never guess that! You don't portray yourself as a married woman
Thats okay you never ask me ..if you would have ask I would have told you..
buck

Atlanta, GA

#281 Jun 8, 2014
dang man e spirit aint married i the only married one man dude thats what happens man when yous go through folks business aint knowin nothin a tall lol keep bein a ho man you gots wrong in formation.

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

NYC Bronx

#282 Jun 8, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Thats okay you never ask me ..if you would have ask I would have told you..
How are you today Princess hope alls happy remember you own me the rain check :)

Level 9

Be a Friend...

#283 Jun 8, 2014
hello Bezeer TY yes I know but you better make it soon..LOL..you have an awesome day..

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#284 Jun 8, 2014
buck wrote:
dang man e spirit aint married i the only married one man dude thats what happens man when yous go through folks business aint knowin nothin a tall lol keep bein a ho man you gots wrong in formation.
This is my last post to you; I don't care what he thinks, as he has never asked me any personal questions.....as long as I have my personal affairs on paper with my signature on a dotted line, I don't care what any of you think!
Who's suppose to handle my affairs if something happened to me??? A minor child?? My affairs will remain as they are until he is 21 or I remarry.....so both of you can F!CK off!!!!
buck

Atlanta, GA

#285 Jun 8, 2014
dang man e princess spirit girl told us to fck off man i aint the one in her business makin ass sumptions like that yous is man sht man see what you startin check yous later on man.

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#286 Jun 8, 2014
I'm missing numerous loved ones that have passed on and I'm missing A lot of people that I just haven't talked too. But they will Always will be in my heart!!!

“March'16”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#287 Jun 8, 2014
No one in particular,
I feel quite content with life
This blessed day.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#288 Jun 8, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
No one in particular,
I feel quite content with life
This blessed day.
As we all should be dear Grace :)
buck

Atlanta, GA

#289 Jun 8, 2014
spirit girl dont get bent that aint good im jus a man tryin to make peace sht it aint my fault he sick take care girl.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#290 Jun 8, 2014
Hoooooosier...Find Enzo the Baker.. I WANT Glazed Donuts to Wash down This Moonshine With..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Rider on the Storm 190,838
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min obvious conclusion 56,081
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 9 min Roxie Darling 2,561
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 12 min Roxie Darling 2,420
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 13 min Sublime1 32,139
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min ChristineM 197,429
News Meth lab found in buried school bus (Oct '10) 23 min Dangolango72 7
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 6 hr SweLL GirL 144,815
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 10 hr Spotted Girl 2,355
More from around the web