Post your thoughts about President Ob...

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1217 Apr 3, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing that he was able to save money by shutting down the White House tours to help with the cost.
No more air shows, the Blue Angels are cancelled for Rochester.
Budget Management Office

United States

#1218 Apr 3, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>No more air shows, the Blue Angels are cancelled for Rochester.
We do have enough to send The Hell's Angels to give Ferret his ObamaCare vasectomy though.

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#1219 Apr 3, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>No more air shows, the Blue Angels are cancelled for Rochester.
Killed the flyovers at NASCAR races too.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1220 Apr 3, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Killed the flyovers at NASCAR races too.
Dang...that's right down un-American of that rotten socialist bastard!!!

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#1221 Apr 3, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang...that's right down un-American of that rotten socialist bastard!!!
my sentiments exactly, but then I've said so all along

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1222 Apr 3, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
my sentiments exactly, but then I've said so all along
"The right to own and bear a Confederate flag with a #3 on it, duct taped to a motorhome - NASCAR racing shall not be infringed."

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#1223 Apr 3, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
my sentiments exactly, but then I've said so all along
In attempt to save money, the Canadian Air Force has been hired for fly over duties until further notice:

http://www.google.com/imgres...

:)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1224 Apr 3, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
In attempt to save money, the Canadian Air Force has been hired for fly over duties until further notice:
http://www.google.com/imgres...
:)
Lol!!!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1225 Apr 3, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!!!
Rumor has it they were considering the Mexican Air Force, but race organizers were afraid most of the pilots wouldn't make it to the race track:

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1226 Apr 3, 2013
Doh! Forgot the link:

http://www.google.com/imgres...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1227 Apr 3, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor has it they were considering the Mexican Air Force, but race organizers were afraid most of the pilots wouldn't make it to the race track:
On the contrary - hiring the Mexican Air Force, they'd land and never leave.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1228 Apr 3, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary - hiring the Mexican Air Force, they'd land and never leave.
Bwhahahahahahahahahahha!

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1229 Apr 3, 2013
most Americans will never be aware of the necessity of this time in the world

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#1230 Apr 4, 2013
One in four Americans believe that he is the antichrist...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/02/a...
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls

Callahan, FL

#1231 Apr 4, 2013
Obama sucks!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1232 Apr 4, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
One in four Americans believe that he is the antichrist...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/02/a...
Wonderful - a bunch of "limeys" writing opinions and polls about Americans. What's next HL? A Pyongyang newspaper poll?

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1233 Apr 4, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
One in four Americans believe that he is the antichrist...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/02/a...
Actually, that's not what this fruitcake article says, is it?

"ABOUT one in four Americans suspect that President Barack Obama MIGHT be the antichrist, more than a third believe that global warming is a hoax and more than half suspect that a secretive global elite is trying to set up a New World Order, according to a poll released on Tuesday."

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OTFLMFGDAO!!!!!

Post of the year - thanks for the chuckle.

LMAO...LOL...LMFGDAO!!!

“To contract new debts...”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#1234 Apr 4, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that's not what this fruitcake article says, is it?
"ABOUT one in four Americans suspect that President Barack Obama MIGHT be the antichrist, more than a third believe that global warming is a hoax and more than half suspect that a secretive global elite is trying to set up a New World Order, according to a poll released on Tuesday."
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OTFLMFGDAO!!!!!
Post of the year - thanks for the chuckle.
LMAO...LOL...LMFGDAO!!!
I had pretty much the same reaction, so I figured that I would share.

I'm willing to bet that 75% or more, of those post regularly here on Topix!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1236 Apr 4, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
I had pretty much the same reaction, so I figured that I would share.
I'm willing to bet that 75% or more, of those post regularly here on Topix!
I'm still LMAO...thanks buddy - you made my day!!!

:o)

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1237 Apr 4, 2013
So, when do we get the real story from the Benghazi survivors?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min Another Grey Daze 44,013
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 8 min Spirit67_ 8,737
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Dragon Love 169,654
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 10 min beatlesinthebog 2,679
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min red and right 174,019
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 12 min DILF 2,577
The Yes/No Game (May '11) 12 min stacked and proud 8,001
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 15 min Jennifer Renee 13,412
name my cat 1 hr DILF 59
More from around the web