Post your thoughts about President Obama Here!

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 54)

Showing posts 1,061 - 1,080 of1,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reverend Al

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1111
Feb 4, 2013
 
Boy Scout wrote:
Jobs. How about jobs? And maybe fiscal responsiblity. How about not raising the debt to unrepayable heights? Oh, no. You have to attack the Boy Scouts and demand gays should be inserted into the organization. Really? That is what has you up at night? You spent any amount of time on this? You got chores to do son, quit wasting our time and money. Better yet, get out of the way and let the grown ups do the job, you can go home and help Rahm Emmanuel run Chicago into the ground and count the 500+ murder victims in the (Liberal anti-gun groups) A+ rated gun-control city.
AMEN and hallelujah!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1112
Feb 4, 2013
 
Boy Scout wrote:
Jobs. How about jobs? And maybe fiscal responsiblity. How about not raising the debt to unrepayable heights? Oh, no. You have to attack the Boy Scouts and demand gays should be inserted into the organization. Really? That is what has you up at night? You spent any amount of time on this? You got chores to do son, quit wasting our time and money. Better yet, get out of the way and let the grown ups do the job, you can go home and help Rahm Emmanuel run Chicago into the ground and count the 500+ murder victims in the (Liberal anti-gun groups) A+ rated gun-control city.
You must be mistaken. Chicago is a gun free zone:) Much like the universal background check for people who are good citizens . The criminals won't get a gun that way

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1113
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Boy Scout wrote:
Jobs. How about jobs? And maybe fiscal responsiblity. How about not raising the debt to unrepayable heights? Oh, no. You have to attack the Boy Scouts and demand gays should be inserted into the organization. Really? That is what has you up at night? You spent any amount of time on this? You got chores to do son, quit wasting our time and money. Better yet, get out of the way and let the grown ups do the job, you can go home and help Rahm Emmanuel run Chicago into the ground and count the 500+ murder victims in the (Liberal anti-gun groups) A+ rated gun-control city.
How about....FOUR MORE YEARS????????..
STEVE

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1114
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

If you lok at history, he has accomplished more in his term in the first year then Bush did in his whole term, got us out of two wars and is getting the country on the right track to recovery. Stop being so negative and listening to the nonesence thats on the fox net work. Stop listening to Glenn Beck Limbaugh and the like . They are a thinkers of the 19th century. With people like this we will be back in the stone age before you know it. Get a clue.
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls wrote:
I think He Sucks! Worst president America ever saw! Eight years of failure will leave America in the toilet!
STEVE

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1116
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

For the uneducated in this forum..
If we do not spend we will be worse off than all of the counrtys that are going bust in our world now. Austerity does not work wake up. As again history shows Republicans creat more dept everytime they get power, and it takes the democrats to get us out of dept. This is fack not fiction. You cannont change the facts , But as i can see you can make up anything you want to get your uneducated point across. Even though youe living in a fact free world.
OK Genius

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1117
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

STEVE wrote:
For the uneducated in this forum..
If we do not spend we will be worse off than all of the counrtys that are going bust in our world now. Austerity does not work wake up. As again history shows Republicans creat more dept everytime they get power, and it takes the democrats to get us out of dept. This is fack not fiction. You cannont change the facts , But as i can see you can make up anything you want to get your uneducated point across. Even though youe living in a fact free world.
WTF is a "fack"? Learn to spell/structure sentences before you call others uneducated, dumbass. Spending money you don't have to begin with DOES NOT get you out of debt. Go get yourself a dozen credit cards and try it. Just be sure to use your own identity, lest you be another liberal crook.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1118
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>How about....FOUR MORE YEARS????????..
Yeah..the barking dog caught the car...again
Pride goes before

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1119
Feb 4, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>How about....FOUR MORE YEARS????????..
Gloating are we? I have a bad feeling the next four years are going to be very painful for us all. I hope I am wrong and that we are not permanently damaged as a nation, by these Liberal policies, to the point of no return. Those that have eyes to see can discern the birth pains evident in the Earth.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1120
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OK Genius wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is a "fack"? Learn to spell/structure sentences before you call others uneducated, dumbass. Spending money you don't have to begin with DOES NOT get you out of debt. Go get yourself a dozen credit cards and try it. Just be sure to use your own identity, lest you be another liberal crook.
Spelling does'nt detract from the fact that President Obama has saved this country from the worst recession, since the Great Depression.......

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1121
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pride goes before wrote:
<quoted text>Gloating are we? I have a bad feeling the next four years are going to be very painful for us all. I hope I am wrong and that we are not permanently damaged as a nation, by these Liberal policies, to the point of no return. Those that have eyes to see can discern the birth pains evident in the Earth.
Just you...and those that feel the need to endlessly blame liberal's for their own problems....quit whining and join the recovery....

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

STEVE wrote:
For the uneducated in this forum..
If we do not spend we will be worse off than all of the counrtys that are going bust in our world now. Austerity does not work wake up. As again history shows Republicans creat more dept everytime they get power, and it takes the democrats to get us out of dept. This is fack not fiction. You cannont change the facts , But as i can see you can make up anything you want to get your uneducated point across. Even though youe living in a fact free world.
you said uneducated:
counrtys... would that be countries
creat .... and create
fack .... perhaps fact
cannont ... try can not/can't
youe.... you are or you're

education is great get some

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1123
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Are black folks still supporting Obama? He has given young black men record high unemployment, higher than any other group. That seems racist to me, is his white half racist or his black half? Why did he direct Eric Holder to not prosecute "hate" crimes if the victim is white? Why do several of Obama's relatives live in sub-poverty? Can't he help a brother out? I mean, the guy really is his actual blood brother. If Obama had a son, would he really "look like Trayvon Martin"? Mr. photo-op President, do you really go skeet shooting all the time? Why are you flipping the bird to all the actual gun owners in this country?(That is what that photo and comment actually mean.)

“No mas pantalones”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Obamageddon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1125
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

STEVE wrote:
If you lok at history, he has accomplished more in his term in the first year then Bush did in his whole term, got us out of two wars and is getting the country on the right track to recovery. Stop being so negative and listening to the nonesence thats on the fox net work. Stop listening to Glenn Beck Limbaugh and the like . They are a thinkers of the 19th century. With people like this we will be back in the stone age before you know it. Get a clue.
<quoted text>
Obama as senator would not support Bush's exit strategy for Iraq, as president he not only followed that strategy to the letter but has adopted the strategy for leaving Afghanistan. He didn't get us out of either war, he continued the policies of Bush. Get a clue.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1126
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama as senator would not support Bush's exit strategy for Iraq, as president he not only followed that strategy to the letter but has adopted the strategy for leaving Afghanistan. He didn't get us out of either war, he continued the policies of Bush. Get a clue.
Not to mention that he has expanded Afghanistan operations into Pakistan. Then there's those Libya ops.

“No mas pantalones”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Obamageddon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1127
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

STEVE wrote:
For the uneducated in this forum..
If we do not spend we will be worse off than all of the counrtys that are going bust in our world now. Austerity does not work wake up. As again history shows Republicans creat more dept everytime they get power, and it takes the democrats to get us out of dept. This is fack not fiction. You cannont change the facts , But as i can see you can make up anything you want to get your uneducated point across. Even though youe living in a fact free world.
Obama has spent more in his first term than Bush did in both of his, by a large margin. That is a fact.

Every President since Franklin Roosevelt has increased the public debt, Clinton, to his credit did pay down $113,875,300,528 of that debt during his last year in office but increased the debt by $1,126,528,959,291 over the course of the previous 7 years. This is a fact.

The US has not even had a budget since Obama took office. This is a fact.

Spell-check is a great thing, this is my opinion, but it would make your "uneducated" comment seem a little more legit.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1128
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has spent more in his first term than Bush did in both of his, by a large margin. That is a fact.
Every President since Franklin Roosevelt has increased the public debt, Clinton, to his credit did pay down $113,875,300,528 of that debt during his last year in office but increased the debt by $1,126,528,959,291 over the course of the previous 7 years. This is a fact.
The US has not even had a budget since Obama took office. This is a fact.
Spell-check is a great thing, this is my opinion, but it would make your "uneducated" comment seem a little more legit.
Do you have prrof to support that claim? Especially since the budget and spending for most all of 2009, would have been set by the previous administration....

“No mas pantalones”

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Obamageddon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1129
Feb 4, 2013
 
In April of 2009 Obama signed The Omnibus Appropriations Act, 2009, while not really a budget, it is the closest thing to it passed by Obama. He's not alone, G.W.Bush never passed a real budget bill either. The last true budget passed into law was in 1997.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1130
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

INFO:
2001 $127.3 Billion Surplus $164.9 Billion Surplus
2002 $157.8 Billion Deficit $201.02 Billion Deficit
2003 $377.6 Billion Deficit $470.82 Billion Deficit
2004 $413 Billion Deficit $501.21 Billion Deficit
2005 $318 Billion Deficit $373.24 Billion Deficit
2006 $248 Billion Deficit $282.14 Billion Deficit
2007 $161 Billion Deficit $178.1 Billion Deficit
2008 $459 Billion Deficit $488.82 Billion Deficit
2009 $1413 Billion Deficit $1509.62 Billion Deficit
2010 $1294 Billion Deficit $1360.67 Billion Deficit
2011 $1299 Billion Deficit $1324.16 Billion Deficit
2012 $1100 Billion Deficit $1100 Billion Deficit
2013 $900 Billion Deficit $884.96 Billion Deficit

Source: Whitehouse.gov - Historical Tables (Table 1.1)
Average Joe

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1133
Feb 5, 2013
 
Let's all take a look at California. That is the Liberal wet dream experiment. Do we want the rest of the country to be like that? That is exactly what Obama is proposing. Even Tiger Woods moved out of Cali due to high taxes, before Phil Mickelson got in trouble for saying he was escaping the punitive taxes. Ask the founder of Facebook why he renounced his citizenship and moved to Singapore. I think Tina Turner moved out to avoid high taxes too. Liberals in Britain cranked up taxes on the wealthy, guess what, they moved out! Seems kinda simple, you ratchet up taxes too high, you erode the tax base and your revenue drops. If you spend too much and increase borrowing and run up the debt, someday you gotta pay the piper and you have a real crisis on your hands.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1134
Feb 5, 2013
 
Average Joe wrote:
Let's all take a look at California. That is the Liberal wet dream experiment. Do we want the rest of the country to be like that? That is exactly what Obama is proposing. Even Tiger Woods moved out of Cali due to high taxes, before Phil Mickelson got in trouble for saying he was escaping the punitive taxes. Ask the founder of Facebook why he renounced his citizenship and moved to Singapore. I think Tina Turner moved out to avoid high taxes too. Liberals in Britain cranked up taxes on the wealthy, guess what, they moved out! Seems kinda simple, you ratchet up taxes too high, you erode the tax base and your revenue drops. If you spend too much and increase borrowing and run up the debt, someday you gotta pay the piper and you have a real crisis on your hands.
They could always donate some of those millions to charities - kinda' like Rmoney claimed to have done.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,061 - 1,080 of1,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

161 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Games You've Done Naked with Friends? (Apr '12) 3 min night machine 51
New and PROUD EBT card carrier! 3 min Jesse Pinkman 5
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 8 min Marissa 2 2,624
Lets Ask Billy R! (May '12) 16 min FTW Forever 2,248
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! 16 min Independent 871
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 20 min night machine 3,731
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 22 min what 5,160
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 42 min Tucson Dave 11,638
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 49 min Alexis_B 131,611
clark county nevada rancher facing tyranny from... 1 hr Jacob 263
•••
•••
•••
•••