Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#145 Dec 31, 2012
Don't be fooled by looks... <knowing squirrel>

“Mrs_E”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#146 Dec 31, 2012
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like we were on the same page before we ever made it to the same page =)))
lol,, fuunny

ok, Ill throw another one in..

not really a "trait"
but ya meet that one person,,, not necessarily male or female...
where,, your eyes just meet...or your conversation starts,,and its like you were never strangers...comfort level and ease is there from first contact.... that happens rarely and should be treasured when it comes your way

thinking on my bff xoxo

nice to meet you Ola :)

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#147 Dec 31, 2012
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
lol,, fuunny
ok, Ill throw another one in..
not really a "trait"
but ya meet that one person,,, not necessarily male or female...
where,, your eyes just meet...or your conversation starts,,and its like you were never strangers...comfort level and ease is there from first contact.... that happens rarely and should be treasured when it comes your way
thinking on my bff xoxo
nice to meet you Ola :)
Attraction or chemistry or both?
In friendship or in sexual attraction?

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#148 Dec 31, 2012
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
lol,, fuunny
ok, Ill throw another one in..
not really a "trait"
but ya meet that one person,,, not necessarily male or female...
where,, your eyes just meet...or your conversation starts,,and its like you were never strangers...comfort level and ease is there from first contact.... that happens rarely and should be treasured when it comes your way
thinking on my bff xoxo
nice to meet you Ola :)
my best friend & I have been wreaking havoc since first grade lol

“Mrs_E”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#149 Dec 31, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Attraction or chemistry or both?
In friendship or in sexual attraction?
both actually,, in friendship it builds a bond closer than blood.. in sexual attraction,, It is most likely a soul connection, it doesnt come often... that REAL connection,, which is why I said it is to be treasured... priceless.....

“Mrs_E”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#150 Dec 31, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Attraction or chemistry or both?
In friendship or in sexual attraction?
I dont think the connection is either chemistry or sexual... I think it is soul....regardless of M/F sex.....

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#151 Dec 31, 2012
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think the connection is either chemistry or sexual... I think it is soul....regardless of M/F sex.....
exactly!!! I have friends such as this male AND female...shhhh dont tell that catdude...he'd be sorely disappointed cause I WON'T argue the point =)))

“Mrs_E”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#152 Dec 31, 2012
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly!!! I have friends such as this male AND female...shhhh dont tell that catdude...he'd be sorely disappointed cause I WON'T argue the point =)))
not sure who the catdude is so your secret is safe with me..:)

“*Merry Christmas*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#153 Dec 31, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
LOOK's ... 1st
Personality 2nd
Intelligence 3rd
capitulation 4th-teasing

“Me and my man”

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

aren't we sexy?LMCTAO!

#154 Dec 31, 2012
I really admire a man that can go a full month without bathing or changing his clothes.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#155 Dec 31, 2012
Honesty .
Ready And Waiting

Medford, NY

#156 Dec 31, 2012
The ability of a woman to wear her ankles as earrings when need be.
Perfect Timing

Jefferson, GA

#157 Dec 31, 2012
Ready And Waiting wrote:
The ability of a woman to wear her ankles as earrings when need be.
I was just trying to decide what jewelry to wear with my outfit!

..lol
Ready And Waiting

Medford, NY

#158 Dec 31, 2012
Perfect Timing wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just trying to decide what jewelry to wear with my outfit!
..lol
Well then, I seemed to have helped you.....lol

You're welcome my dear.

8-)
Perfect Timing

Jefferson, GA

#159 Dec 31, 2012
Ready And Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, I seemed to have helped you.....lol
You're welcome my dear.
8-)
Just finished my yoga stretches and now I'm getting dressed. lol

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#160 Jan 1, 2013
Health and cleanliness

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#161 Jan 1, 2013
Compassion and thoughtfulness.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#162 Jan 1, 2013
Someone who is willing to take a chance...

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#163 Jan 1, 2013
steadiness
patience
confidence
honesty

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#164 Jan 1, 2013
kindness, empathy, generosity, honesty, humor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 2 min Old Sam 437
I Like..... (Mar '14) 2 min Hatti_Hollerand 489
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 3 min Old Sam 138,342
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min dirtclod 132,888
What's your tip for the day? 4 min -CatCiao- 1,823
tellmealie (Dec '12) 5 min Old Sam 337
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 5 min whatimeisit 1,972
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min -Lea- 25,746
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 14 min Mega Monster 7,610
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 152,539
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 3 hr X Crypsis X 336
More from around the web