What do you admire most about a person?
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#269 Aug 6, 2014
... im more of a leg man ... but i feel kinda good bout ta-tas too ... hell might as well throw in the caboose also ...

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#270 Aug 6, 2014
Me!
Jesse Pinkman

Raymore, MO

#271 Aug 6, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Not in that order ...I'm sure.
Hmmm,...Hair,...Facial Features,...Body Outline,...

Since: Aug 14

Oliver Springs, TN

#272 Aug 6, 2014
Boobies!
Jesse Pinkman

Raymore, MO

#273 Aug 9, 2014
Breast Nectar

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#274 Aug 11, 2014
Their willingness to help others. Since I've started my new job I've noticed 99% of the workers are willing to assist me when I need it.

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#275 Aug 11, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
Their willingness to help others. Since I've started my new job I've noticed 99% of the workers are willing to assist me when I need it.
I admire your willingness to work Liam....I really do...

If you're ever in Idaho drop me off a COPA Camaro 427 Please...

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#276 Aug 11, 2014
>>>COPO>>>

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#277 Aug 11, 2014
Scarbelly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I admire your willingness to work Liam....I really do...
If you're ever in Idaho drop me off a COPA Camaro 427 Please...
If I'm ever in Idaho, I can't promise ya a Camaro, but I'll definitely let you know I'm there. We could at least have a beer!
Otter

Huntington, NY

#278 Aug 12, 2014
That certain type of morally casual attitude.

“Greybox Rambler”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

In the woods...

#279 Aug 17, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>If I'm ever in Idaho, I can't promise ya a Camaro, but I'll definitely let you know I'm there. We could at least have a beer!
Liam ifin you ever make it this far west.....I'm Buying.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#280 Aug 19, 2014
I admire someone who treats people well and not afraid to say those 3 words no matter where they are.ILY

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#281 Aug 19, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
I admire someone who treats people well and not afraid to say those 3 words no matter where they are.ILY
I remember when I was young I was shy and wouldn't say that around people, now I've learned that people don't make a difference on how much I love my wife and family and I say it no matter who's around.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#282 Aug 19, 2014
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when I was young I was shy and wouldn't say that around people, now I've learned that people don't make a difference on how much I love my wife and family and I say it no matter who's around.
You make me happy..God bless you and your family.

I tell people I love them..give them hugs...that is what God wants us to do.Show his love to one another.I do love everyone...some I don't like their ways..We all have faults.

When you see that new addition to you family..give him a kiss for me..
.What a Blessing!!

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#283 Aug 24, 2014
Engaging intellect

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#284 Aug 24, 2014
If they are UPTIGHT or NOT!!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#285 Aug 25, 2014
When someone stands by their word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 14 min rainmaker2016 61,738
News E4's Tattoo Fixers looking for ink disasters 40 min Spotted Girl 4
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 41 min So Sad 3,742
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 57 min Parden Pard 46,433
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 58 min Hoosier Hillbilly 10,589
News Millions of Brits no longer using a pen 59 min Parden Pard 10
News Man convicted of manslaughter after he disturbe... 1 hr Parden Pard 8
A to Z songs by title or group! 2 hr Rider on the Storm 1,562
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr So Sad 74,280
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr RedWhite81 215,282
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 13 hr Lifelover 34
More from around the web