Ford Heights, Illinois; Worst town/suburb in America!

Posted in the Weird Forum

Mister Ford Heights

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 1, 2011
Flee Ford Heights as if fleeing from the Grim Reaper, all innocent people! And never, ever go in there for any reason! Ford Heights is a death trap town, loaded with bombings, shootouts, cop killers, terrorists, the Mayor of Ford Heights is a suspected perpetrator of 9/11 and the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

Ford Heights is so dangerous that;

(1) just the phrase "Ford Heights" instantly strikes looks of terror in the faces of even armed and armored army soldiers.

(2) the FAA has put a permanent No-Fly Zone over Ford Heights as well as within a radius of 3 miles of the borders of Ford Heights for all aircraft below 15,000 feet in 2009 due to numerous civilian and even media/police aircraft having been shot down flying over Ford Heights.

(3) there is no police department anymore because of all the cop killers that live in and around Ford Heights.

(4) you are not even safe driving through there in a tank.

(5) even commercial airliners taking off/landing at O'Hare are known to fly in a big wide circle around Ford Heights.

(6) very few motorists ever come out of there alive, let alone intact, even if driving down Lincoln Highway at upwards of 120 miles per hour.

(7) Atlantis Gentlemen's club, even if the place allowed you to touch and fondle the stripper's boobs, is totally not worth visiting.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 1, 2011
WOW! Don't live all that far from there and while I knew it had a rep, I also thought it was rumored that Ford was moving some jobs in that plant in town. Knew it was dicey but didn't figure there was a no fly zone. And how can Detroit or Gary be that much better?
Mister Ford Heights

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 1, 2011
Detroit and Gary are both like Mr Roger's Neighborhood compared to Ford Heights, Illinois. Present day Baghdad, Iraq is a walk in the park compared to Ford Heights, Illinois, and even 1990s Cabrini Green is a relaxing day at the beach compared to Ford Heights, Illinois.

In 2010, the crime rates per 100,000 people in Ford Heights were as follows;

Murder/Homicide; 4434.2

Shooting; 119,454.6

Rape; 127,242.5

Robbery; 357,967.4

Assault; 466,734.3

Burglary; 780,998.5

Theft; 1,144,232.6

Grand Theft Auto; 922,141.4

Arson; 92,213.4

Vandalism; 989,665.6

Actual crime numbers in general for Ford Heights in 2010 were as follows;

Murder/Homicide; 154

Shooting; 4,129

Rape; 4,398

Robbery; 12,371

Assault; 16,130

Burglary; 26,991

Theft; 39,545

Grand Theft Auto; 31,869

Arson; 3,186

Vandalism; 34,203
He who knows

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 2, 2011
The only thing that *ever* goes on in Ford Heights is crime! Ford Heights is no place for any innocent civilian to be. And Ford Heights sure as heck is no place at all to be operating any type of business in either, including strip clubs such as Atlantis Gentlemen's club. To make matters a lot worse, Atlantis is owned and run by murderous gang bangers. Atlantis is a death trap in which only 21 people have ever walked away from alive ever since it opened. The club may be striking and beautiful on the outside, but beware! Every 10 to 15 minutes, cars in the parking lot are shot up, blown up, set on fire, vandalized, burglarized, and stolen, every single person who goes there is fired upon on the way to and from the club by hiding gangsters and mobsters wielding fully automatic firearms and assault rifles, Lincoln Highway from State Street all the way to the Indiana border is continuously rigged and booby trapped with homemade land mines, broken glass, pot holes, and not to mention more gangsters who take pot shots at passing motorists for the thrill of it, and then they jump for joy when they score a hit, and then they swarm the motorist, rob the motorist, strip the person's car, and then torch it's remains. And for them, a direct hit means a direct hit to the skull of the person driving the car.
Mister Ford Heights

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 2, 2011
I saw how my posts were judged. People, Ford Heights is a DEATH TRAP!!! Only suicidal maniacs would EVER even judge my posts the way they did, let alone go into, or through, Ford Heights, Illinois!
Danny

Bloomington, IN

#6 Nov 26, 2012
He who knows wrote:
The only thing that *ever* goes on in Ford Heights is crime! Ford Heights is no place for any innocent civilian to be. And Ford Heights sure as heck is no place at all to be operating any type of business in either, including strip clubs such as Atlantis Gentlemen's club. To make matters a lot worse, Atlantis is owned and run by murderous gang bangers. Atlantis is a death trap in which only 21 people have ever walked away from alive ever since it opened. The club may be striking and beautiful on the outside, but beware! Every 10 to 15 minutes, cars in the parking lot are shot up, blown up, set on fire, vandalized, burglarized, and stolen, every single person who goes there is fired upon on the way to and from the club by hiding gangsters and mobsters wielding fully automatic firearms and assault rifles, Lincoln Highway from State Street all the way to the Indiana border is continuously rigged and booby trapped with homemade land mines, broken glass, pot holes, and not to mention more gangsters who take pot shots at passing motorists for the thrill of it, and then they jump for joy when they score a hit, and then they swarm the motorist, rob the motorist, strip the person's car, and then torch it's remains. And for them, a direct hit means a direct hit to the skull of the person driving the car.
This is ridiculous. I am disgusted with Ford Heights as the next guy, but these statements are obviously not true and extreme exaggerations. I am 20 and white and I drive through Ford Heights pretty consistently. Yes, it is an awful place to live, but you aren't going to die driving down Route 30.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#7 Nov 27, 2012
Mister Ford Heights wrote:
Detroit and Gary are both like Mr Roger's Neighborhood compared to Ford Heights, Illinois. Present day Baghdad, Iraq is a walk in the park compared to Ford Heights, Illinois, and even 1990s Cabrini Green is a relaxing day at the beach compared to Ford Heights, Illinois.
In 2010, the crime rates per 100,000 people in Ford Heights were as follows;
Murder/Homicide; 4434.2
Shooting; 119,454.6
Rape; 127,242.5
Robbery; 357,967.4
Assault; 466,734.3
Burglary; 780,998.5
Theft; 1,144,232.6
Grand Theft Auto; 922,141.4
Arson; 92,213.4
Vandalism; 989,665.6
Actual crime numbers in general for Ford Heights in 2010 were as follows;
Murder/Homicide; 154
Shooting; 4,129
Rape; 4,398
Robbery; 12,371
Assault; 16,130
Burglary; 26,991
Theft; 39,545
Grand Theft Auto; 31,869
Arson; 3,186
Vandalism; 34,203
Per 100,000 people?

Ford Heights only has 3,400 people living there.

Ford Heights, IL, violent crime, on a scale from 1 (low crime) to 10, is 4. Violent crime is composed of four offenses: murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault. The US average is 4.

Ford Heights, IL, property crime, on a scale from 1 (low) to 10, is 3. Property crime includes the offenses of burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson. The object of the theft-type offenses is the taking of money or property, but there is no force or threat of force against the victims. The US average is 4.

I'd like to know where you get your information from - seriously.
D Up

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 27, 2012
Actually the worst town in this union called the USA is Buttf*ck, Tennessee.
Marley Money

Medford, NY

#9 Nov 27, 2012
Sounds like my kinda town!!!
D Up

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 27, 2012
Marley Money wrote:
Sounds like my kinda town!!!
While your their make sure you stop by the Brown Eye Inn, the best little hole in the wall.
Bone

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 20, 2014
Mister Ford Heights wrote:
Flee Ford Heights as if fleeing from the Grim Reaper, all innocent people! And never, ever go in there for any reason! Ford Heights is a death trap town, loaded with bombings, shootouts, cop killers, terrorists, the Mayor of Ford Heights is a suspected perpetrator of 9/11 and the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
Ford Heights is so dangerous that;
(1) just the phrase "Ford Heights" instantly strikes looks of terror in the faces of even armed and armored army soldiers.
(2) the FAA has put a permanent No-Fly Zone over Ford Heights as well as within a radius of 3 miles of the borders of Ford Heights for all aircraft below 15,000 feet in 2009 due to numerous civilian and even media/police aircraft having been shot down flying over Ford Heights.
(3) there is no police department anymore because of all the cop killers that live in and around Ford Heights.
(4) you are not even safe driving through there in a tank.
(5) even commercial airliners taking off/landing at O'Hare are known to fly in a big wide circle around Ford Heights.
(6) very few motorists ever come out of there alive, let alone intact, even if driving down Lincoln Highway at upwards of 120 miles per hour.
(7) Atlantis Gentlemen's club, even if the place allowed you to touch and fondle the stripper's boobs, is totally not worth visiting.
Too funny

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#12 Feb 21, 2014
Dude you exaggerate so much it ain't even funny. None of those claims are true! Places like that don't really exist anymore in our country, only in third world countries. I mean, the "hood" is bad, but they aren't that bad.
smooch drake

United States

#13 May 29, 2014
And truth be told, it's no better place than " The Eazy Greazy " to live. The life values and true residents teach a person how to survive anywhere. And I do mean anywhere. We're Greazy and we love it. Love to all peeps on both sides. Keep it moving
Oran Harper

United States

#14 Jul 4, 2014
Whoever this coward is ,for all the lies her name is more like miss ford heights. Airplanes don't skip around ford heights. Do your own reserch, plenty of God fearing Christians there too. The Watchman Peace
Oran Harper

United States

#15 Jul 4, 2014
If you are stupid and beleieve the lying dummy that wrote this post about land mines ect. I feel for You, his momma is the head stripper at Atlantis, He don't want You to meet her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 36,613
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 min -Lea- 6,393
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min -Lea- 21,336
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 7 min Nobody 2 Special 4,993
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 9 min Mechanic 3,744
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min dirtclod 117,398
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 15 min Mechanic 3,462
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min Princess Hey 147,655
Who do you trust on offbeat ? (Sep '12) 1 hr DILF 220
To Eat This 8K-Calorie Breakfast, Sign a Waiver 2 hr Spotted Girl 4