PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments
10,801 - 10,818 of 10,818 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014
First Prev
of 541
Next Last

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Vegan for the Animals wrote:
Looks like the cleaning crew has just a few more piles of cr@p to get rid of. Maybe then the sensible, intelligent adults can finally discuss the issues at hand.
You mean discuss the issues with only those in agreement with you, don't you? Well, don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. An open forum is a place for all to express their opinions and views. Considering the fact that vegan/animal rightists make up less than one percent of the human population I'd suggest you get accustomed to opposing opinions and views.
ObamaCan KissMyAss

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

WhiteDevil King ofTrolls wrote:
<quoted text>Wassup! I heard lumpy got run over by an icecream truck and is in the hospital on a ventilator!
I'll go pull the plug!

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

... jimmy dean says ...start your day the sausage way ...
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

HaHa! I shot a squirrel in the front yard before I had my first cup of coffee...I laid it on the railing of the porch so one of the hawks can come get it.....hows your day starting out squach?
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

USA R0CKS wrote:
all of us are for animals here. we just want different things. I want my animals to die a quick death and provide me with sustenance. Vegans what animals to starve to death (or worse) and become food source for nobody.
.......And I prefer mine properly cooked with a nice sauce....and sometimes a salad on the side.

“Timing Is Everything”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

the Marrow of Mother Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the cleaning crew has just a few more piles of cr@p to get rid of. Maybe then the sensible, intelligent adults can finally discuss the issues at hand.
They certainly have deleted most of your trash, LUMPY.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Ohhhh no...
puppeteer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You mean discuss the issues with only those in agreement with you, don't you? Well, don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. An open forum is a place for all to express their opinions and views. Considering the fact that vegan/animal rightists make up less than one percent of the human population I'd suggest you get accustomed to opposing opinions and views.
still wasting away your pitiful existence trolling the animal rights forums? Big time stuff for you limpdic!

strings pulled. dance puppet dance!
chim chims brown stain

Gloucester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

puppetpetereater wrote:
<quoted text>I, chim chim, am still wasting away my pitiful existence trolling the animal rights forums and I still have the squirts. It's Big time stuff for my limpdic!
willy pulled. Now I dance puppet dance!
spare us, you mutant chimp.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

puppeteer wrote:
<quoted text>still wasting away your pitiful existence trolling the animal rights forums? Big time stuff for you limpdic!
strings pulled. dance puppet dance!
So PeTA paid your bail, eh? Are they going to pay restitution for the fire damage to KFC too?
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

I'm going to go shoot some squirrels.

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

... are you still takin this coupon for a large meat eaters pizza ...???
ObamaBetterKeep His Lips

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

away from MY ass, taint, & everything ELSE!
Lucy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Bring Peta down, sign the petition for Peta to lose their tax exempt status, Consumer Freedom Peta, save a life, sign today.
cisco

Rayne, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Lio

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
... are you still takin this coupon for a large meat eaters pizza ...???
make sure there are no veggies on it.
http://apnews.excite.com/article/20130129/DA4... Study says leafy greens top food poisoning source
NEW YORK (AP)- A big government study has fingered leafy greens like lettuce and spinach as the leading source of food poisoning, a perhaps uncomfortable conclusion for health officials who want us to eat our vegetables.
About 1 in 5 illnesses were linked to leafy green vegetables - more than any other type of food. And nearly half of all food poisonings were attributed to produce in general, when illnesses from other fruits and vegetables were added in.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57566441/... Just last year, Dole, Wegmans and Kroger were among companies that issued recalls over possible contamination of greens with bacteria like Listeria or E. Coli.
http://now.msn.com/vegetables-more-likely-to-... It's been less than a week since fruit wreaked havoc with Ashton Kutcher's digestive system, but now veggies are suffering some reputational damage, too. According to the CDC, lettuce and other leafy greens are responsible for 2.2 million food-borne illnesses every year.
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
make sure there are no veggies on it.
http://apnews.excite.com/article/20130129/DA4... Study says leafy greens top food poisoning source
NEW YORK (AP)- A big government study has fingered leafy greens like lettuce and spinach as the leading source of food poisoning, a perhaps uncomfortable conclusion for health officials who want us to eat our vegetables.
About 1 in 5 illnesses were linked to leafy green vegetables - more than any other type of food. And nearly half of all food poisonings were attributed to produce in general, when illnesses from other fruits and vegetables were added in.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57566441/... Just last year, Dole, Wegmans and Kroger were among companies that issued recalls over possible contamination of greens with bacteria like Listeria or E. Coli.
http://now.msn.com/vegetables-more-likely-to-... It's been less than a week since fruit wreaked havoc with Ashton Kutcher's digestive system, but now veggies are suffering some reputational damage, too. According to the CDC, lettuce and other leafy greens are responsible for 2.2 million food-borne illnesses every year.
You've got that right Sangelia.
Vegetables will kill you stone f**king dead.
Eat meat.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2014

GMGMIKE wrote:
... jimmy dean says ...start your day the sausage way ...
sausage is okay, but I prefer bacon..

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 541
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••