PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#13020 Dec 18, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
there's a doctor i've found.
I hope you find him/her helpful. everyone knows you could use a good doctor.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#13021 Dec 18, 2012
justaguess wrote:
Ol' Tis Humpy is so pathetic I actually hope the Mayans are right...it would end this ...
:)
and yet it is still a bit entertaining to just sneak in here and have a snicker...

I will say my Hail Marys before turning in tonight..curiosity gets me every time. mea culpa

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#13023 Dec 19, 2012
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet it is still a bit entertaining to just sneak in here and have a snicker...
I will say my Hail Marys before turning in tonight..curiosity gets me every time. mea culpa
lol...ohhhh I know....even a one eye'd pirate would peek in this keyhole...

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#13025 Dec 20, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case.....
Hey Lump isn't it time for you to go sniff the poor abused goats nuts?
the troll is a idiot to think that I would lower myself to converse either in vocal or text in the slum/ghetto version of the English language. as in how it claims I had supposedly written for my post.
and I have been trying to control the speech defect that I was born with, for most of my life. even when I have not, I do not speak in anything but the common dialect of the area I grew up in. and currently living in. that being of a upper middle class of Minnesota.
and my husband, with what occurred in the past for when he was a cook at the middle priced sit down restaurant he used to work for. he is rather glad he no longer has to deal with idiot vegans who not only tried to get the main forms of the meat removed from the restaurant's menu. but as well as how they acted when they ordered food there.
The IRA are scum

Hounslow, UK

#13026 Dec 20, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
^^witless impotent SELF HUMILIATING loser with ANOTHER major FAIL^^^
get lost you worthless, witless PoS.....oh, that's right you're a self humiliating loser with nowhere else to go and nothing better to do than humiliate your worthless witless self repeatedly 24/7. Carry on, impotent, witless, socially inept waste of space m o r o n
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Jesus Christ, are you STILL trolling this forum, you pathetic cretin?

How long have you been trolling topix for? Nearly six years DAILY now, yeah? Do you actually plan on trolling this website for the rest of your pathetic "life"? It sure looks like it. Isn't it about time you found something better to do than humiliate yourself daily on here?
ObamaCan KissMyAss

High Springs, FL

#13029 Jan 4, 2013
Shhhhhh!(this thread finally died,thankyouJesus!..let it rest in peace!) shhhh.

“Scabies are people too!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#13030 Jan 4, 2013
ObamaCan KissMyAss wrote:
Shhhhhh!(this thread finally died,thankyouJesus!..let it rest in peace!) shhhh.
That is because the primary participants were banned.

Minneapolis, MN

#13031 Jan 4, 2013
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because the primary participants were banned.
yea right......NOT
Rambler

Boise, ID

#13033 Jan 4, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Lumpy has been suspiciously absent lately. I figure the insane freak either got banned or maybe locked up for fire bombing a KFC.
Considering all the times Lumpy has been banned over the last six years, my vote goes for locked up after fire bombing a KFC.....
Asswind Detector

Midland, TX

#13034 Jan 4, 2013
It is more likely that considering its indiscretions, Lumpy has been quarantined with Ebola or some other wasting disease.

“... puttin on ...”

Since: Aug 08

... da union suit ...

#13035 Jan 4, 2013
... ok who ordered the mixed sub with extra meat and hot peppers ... and BACON ...

Minneapolis, MN

#13036 Jan 4, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... ok who ordered the mixed sub with extra meat and hot peppers ... and BACON ...
I ordered it without the hot peppers. unless it was banana peppers. and that is to be light on those.

Level 1

#13037 Jan 4, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
yea right......NOT
Joe USA, Spookaloonian and Hiss of Death Accounts have been banned. At the same time, HAC stop posting. Not sure what happened.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#13038 Jan 4, 2013
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe USA, Spookaloonian and Hiss of Death Accounts have been banned. At the same time, HAC stop posting. Not sure what happened.
There's only so long even an adult can go without proper nutrition.
HAC is probably in intensive care somewhere.
Either that or she was protesting outside a KFC store and somebody shoved a bucket of chicken pieces up her butt, thereby requiring hospitalisation.
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#13039 Jan 5, 2013
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

#13041 Jan 5, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Lumpy has been suspiciously absent lately. I figure the insane freak either got banned or maybe locked up for fire bombing a KFC.
Wassup! I heard lumpy got run over by an icecream truck and is in the hospital on a ventilator!
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

#13042 Jan 5, 2013
Victory!
Vegan for the Animals

United States

#13043 Jan 5, 2013
Looks like the cleaning crew has just a few more piles of cr@p to get rid of. Maybe then the sensible, intelligent adults can finally discuss the issues at hand.

Level 1

#13044 Jan 5, 2013
all of us are for animals here. we just want different things. I want my animals to die a quick death and provide me with sustenance. Vegans what animals to starve to death (or worse) and become food source for nobody.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#13045 Jan 6, 2013
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls wrote:
<quoted text>Wassup! I heard lumpy got run over by an icecream truck and is in the hospital on a ventilator!
Hey WD! How's it goin'? More likely the psycho retard got a promotion and is now driving the PeTA DEATH VAN for Ingrid Newkirk.

Several registered profiles have disappeared along with Lumpy. I don't know what happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 8 min mrbill3 40,478
Do you believe spanking a child over the knee o... (Nov '10) 10 min Spotted Girl 201
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Princess Hey 149,518
Man's own dog helps police bust him on drug charge 16 min Spotted Girl 6
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 18 min Katie 5,306
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 28 min Selecia Jones- JA... 17,462
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 29 min Crowfoot Moleface 7,011
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -CatCiao- 22,505
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 2 hr Paisley_Posey 46,048
True or False Game 2 hr Old Sam 610

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE