PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#13004 Dec 18, 2012
white devil wrote:
<quoted text>what do you mean by long time no see? I've never seen you and I don't care to ever see you. Get lost and quit trying to hit on me you freak.
Pervert!

“Timing Is Everything”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

the Marrow of Mother Earth

#13005 Dec 18, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Pervert!
That's LUMPY for you.
mojo karma cookie

San Jose, CA

#13006 Dec 18, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
I confirmed this with my husband who worked in a restaurant as a cook.

We despise vegetarians. We hate vegans.
We just do. Vegetarians, unless your lifestyle is confined to your own house or you’re paying for your own lunch, we think you’re rude.
Vegans, actually, not quite true! We love them. Between 2 slices of baguette with sea salt, tellicherry pepper and a little olive oil.
^^yet ANOTHER round of major FAIL from the witless, mentally disturbed OBSESSED loser trolls^^
Keep flailing, obsessing and FAILING because obviously obsessing over ME is the mist exciting thing in your dull, wirthless ' lives'. Another round of major fail in 10..9..8..7..6...
white devil

Sanford, FL

#13008 Dec 18, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy WD, long time-no-see! How ya been?
I have been good squatch....making me a lil money.....I see I have another troll posing as me......you know I dont respond to you like that....how you been doing?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#13011 Dec 18, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Good gawd Lumpy!!!! Just pahleeeeeeeeze STFU already, will ya? No one gives a ratsass what you say, you blithering IDIOT! You're unintelligent, rude, and you draw flies. Don't go away mad, just go away....
buggers. talk about a conceited ego!
the troll thinks I was talking about it. when I was referring to ALL vegans in that last post of mine.
husband worked for well over ten years in the food industry. he saw pretty much all types of folks at his job. and the worst were the vegans.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#13012 Dec 18, 2012
Ol' Tis Humpy is so pathetic I actually hope the Mayans are right...it would end this ...

:)
Rambler

Boise, ID

#13014 Dec 18, 2012
justaguess wrote:
Ol' Tis Humpy is so pathetic I actually hope the Mayans are right...it would end this ...
Sad to say but if Lumpy and "it's multiple personalities involved.... Dream On

Rambler

Boise, ID

#13015 Dec 18, 2012
> are involved <

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13016 Dec 18, 2012
santay greedium wrote:
<quoted text>
LL vego!

hust wast werrinks job. the verst las a conceit. that about wast about las inks I was job. about post he talks that he the food that las that worked ego!

the that post post last las ted the worst his at inks I whe try. types ing and try. ted egandust las ovegans about ing at prettypes I was rettypes of food food wastrolks inks in that las in I whe worked well of food ego!

thing try. buggerettypes about of for well the the forked egans. was this in to ALL vego!

that post las ine.

the end.

LL vegans in the vegans. buggers. buggers. talking to ALL vegans in the worked ego!

the that his job. and worst post post post of for well types of mine.

husband worked for well types of for well over ten years in the saw pretty much all thinks at his job. and the saw pretty much all the worked ego!

the vegans. buggers. talk about it. when years in the folks I was talking to ALL vegans in the troll over ten I was referring about a conceited ego!

the vegans industry. he vegans. buggers. bugg..
wrong. geeze. in case you were actually wondering, that is called unredeemable, uncourageous and pointless hatespeech you foolish wonder. there's a doctor i've found.

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13017 Dec 18, 2012
dumbler wrote:
> are involved <
riiight. so the solution is simple.

educate yourself.

do some basic research.

go vegan.

do it today.
LUMPYS MONKEY LOVER

Gloucester, UK

#13018 Dec 18, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
Oh Hairy, I am so glad we finally have our intimate relationship public now. It's time everyone knows we yank on each other's tiny limp dicks. Whew, I feel so much better now, don't you? Call me so I know when we can eat each others feces again. XOXO
I don't think so biotch...my bunger is still raw.
Rambler

Boise, ID

#13019 Dec 18, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>wrong. geeze. in case you were actually wondering, that is called unredeemable, uncourageous and pointless hatespeech you foolish wonder. there's a doctor i've found.
I rest my case.....

Hey Lump isn't it time for you to go sniff the poor abused goats nuts?

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#13020 Dec 18, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
there's a doctor i've found.
I hope you find him/her helpful. everyone knows you could use a good doctor.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#13021 Dec 18, 2012
justaguess wrote:
and yet it is still a bit entertaining to just sneak in here and have a snicker...

I will say my Hail Marys before turning in tonight..curiosity gets me every time. mea culpa

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#13023 Dec 19, 2012
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet it is still a bit entertaining to just sneak in here and have a snicker...
I will say my Hail Marys before turning in tonight..curiosity gets me every time. mea culpa
lol...ohhhh I know....even a one eye'd pirate would peek in this keyhole...

Minneapolis, MN

#13025 Dec 20, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case.....
Hey Lump isn't it time for you to go sniff the poor abused goats nuts?
the troll is a idiot to think that I would lower myself to converse either in vocal or text in the slum/ghetto version of the English language. as in how it claims I had supposedly written for my post.
and I have been trying to control the speech defect that I was born with, for most of my life. even when I have not, I do not speak in anything but the common dialect of the area I grew up in. and currently living in. that being of a upper middle class of Minnesota.
and my husband, with what occurred in the past for when he was a cook at the middle priced sit down restaurant he used to work for. he is rather glad he no longer has to deal with idiot vegans who not only tried to get the main forms of the meat removed from the restaurant's menu. but as well as how they acted when they ordered food there.
The IRA are scum

Hounslow, UK

#13026 Dec 20, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
^^witless impotent SELF HUMILIATING loser with ANOTHER major FAIL^^^
get lost you worthless, witless PoS.....oh, that's right you're a self humiliating loser with nowhere else to go and nothing better to do than humiliate your worthless witless self repeatedly 24/7. Carry on, impotent, witless, socially inept waste of space m o r o n
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Jesus Christ, are you STILL trolling this forum, you pathetic cretin?

How long have you been trolling topix for? Nearly six years DAILY now, yeah? Do you actually plan on trolling this website for the rest of your pathetic "life"? It sure looks like it. Isn't it about time you found something better to do than humiliate yourself daily on here?
ObamaCan KissMyAss

High Springs, FL

#13029 Jan 4, 2013
Shhhhhh!(this thread finally died,thankyouJesus!..let it rest in peace!) shhhh.

“Use renewable resources”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Wear fur and save the earth

#13030 Jan 4, 2013
ObamaCan KissMyAss wrote:
Shhhhhh!(this thread finally died,thankyouJesus!..let it rest in peace!) shhhh.
That is because the primary participants were banned.

Minneapolis, MN

#13031 Jan 4, 2013
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because the primary participants were banned.
yea right......NOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 165,360
Poll Where do Men Masturbate? 11 min willy 3
Things that make life eaiser... 21 min wichita-rick 677
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 23 min Cyan in CA 2,243
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 24 min Cyan in CA 2,692
Play "end of the name"... 27 min Zani Grey 153
What Can Be Checked? 30 min Preferences 55
Poll Adrian Devine............ where are you?? (May '11) 34 min Sooooooo 74
News Teen Leads Mob In Ransacking Of Georgia Walmart 1 hr needs proof 30
News Is this the world's worst airport sandwich? 2 hr Dr Wu 9