PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments (Page 539)

Showing posts 10,761 - 10,780 of10,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

It's all in the rash...

So, Tis Humpy...you like rubbin' the lotion on its skin...does mojo put the lotion in the basket for ya..???...do you have a puppy named 'Precious'....

how do you silence your broccoli..?
hunters are COWARDS

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

justaguess wrote:
It's all in the rash...
So, Tis Humpy...you like rubbin' the lotion on its skin...does mojo put the lotion in the basket for ya..???...do you have a puppy named 'Precious'....
I can only eat broccoli that has been wraped in thick slices of peppered bacon.

Oh, and I only rub the lotion on its balls.
white devil

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Howdy!
cunune

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... …Its all about getting lucky

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

white devil wrote:
Howdy!
Howdy WD, long time-no-see! How ya been?

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

justaguess wrote:
It's all in the rash...

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/scabies/TT5...

LOL!
Wonderful SPAM

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

yet another round of silly giggles, courtesy of Lumpetta, aka el Lumperina, aka Lumpster, aka Lumponius, aka Lumperama aka et cetera, etc!!
Loser trolls long 2B ME wrote:
^^yet ANOTHER round of major FAIL from the witless, mentally disturbed OBSESSED loser trolls^^
Keep flailing, obsessing and FAILING because obviously obsessing over ME is the mist exciting thing in your dull, wirthless ' lives'.
There, I just threw you witless, desperate cockroaches a few crumbs- that ought to keep you worthless pieces of sh#t busy for HOURS!

Who wants to be my first lover? 10..9..8..7..6...
NO, no, NOOOooooo, Lumperoh-nosser-us!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

I confirmed this with my husband who worked in a restaurant as a cook.
http://cltampa.com/dailyloaf/archives/2009/06... We despise vegetarians. We hate vegans.
We just do. Vegetarians, unless your lifestyle is confined to your own house or you’re paying for your own lunch, we think you’re rude.
Vegans, actually, not quite true! We love them. Between 2 slices of baguette with sea salt, tellicherry pepper and a little olive oil.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

white devil wrote:
<quoted text>what do you mean by long time no see? I've never seen you and I don't care to ever see you. Get lost and quit trying to hit on me you freak.
Pervert!

“Timing Is Everything”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

the Marrow of Mother Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Pervert!
That's LUMPY for you.
mojo karma cookie

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
I confirmed this with my husband who worked in a restaurant as a cook.

We despise vegetarians. We hate vegans.
We just do. Vegetarians, unless your lifestyle is confined to your own house or you’re paying for your own lunch, we think you’re rude.
Vegans, actually, not quite true! We love them. Between 2 slices of baguette with sea salt, tellicherry pepper and a little olive oil.
^^yet ANOTHER round of major FAIL from the witless, mentally disturbed OBSESSED loser trolls^^
Keep flailing, obsessing and FAILING because obviously obsessing over ME is the mist exciting thing in your dull, wirthless ' lives'. Another round of major fail in 10..9..8..7..6...
white devil

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy WD, long time-no-see! How ya been?
I have been good squatch....making me a lil money.....I see I have another troll posing as me......you know I dont respond to you like that....how you been doing?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Good gawd Lumpy!!!! Just pahleeeeeeeeze STFU already, will ya? No one gives a ratsass what you say, you blithering IDIOT! You're unintelligent, rude, and you draw flies. Don't go away mad, just go away....
buggers. talk about a conceited ego!
the troll thinks I was talking about it. when I was referring to ALL vegans in that last post of mine.
husband worked for well over ten years in the food industry. he saw pretty much all types of folks at his job. and the worst were the vegans.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Ol' Tis Humpy is so pathetic I actually hope the Mayans are right...it would end this ...

:)
Rambler

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

justaguess wrote:
Ol' Tis Humpy is so pathetic I actually hope the Mayans are right...it would end this ...
:)
Sad to say but if Lumpy and "it's multiple personalities involved.... Dream On

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rambler

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

> are involved <

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

santay greedium wrote:
<quoted text>
LL vego!

hust wast werrinks job. the verst las a conceit. that about wast about las inks I was job. about post he talks that he the food that las that worked ego!

the that post post last las ted the worst his at inks I whe try. types ing and try. ted egandust las ovegans about ing at prettypes I was rettypes of food food wastrolks inks in that las in I whe worked well of food ego!

thing try. buggerettypes about of for well the the forked egans. was this in to ALL vego!

that post las ine.

the end.

LL vegans in the vegans. buggers. buggers. talking to ALL vegans in the worked ego!

the that his job. and worst post post post of for well types of mine.

husband worked for well types of for well over ten years in the saw pretty much all thinks at his job. and the saw pretty much all the worked ego!

the vegans. buggers. talk about it. when years in the folks I was talking to ALL vegans in the troll over ten I was referring about a conceited ego!

the vegans industry. he vegans. buggers. bugg..
wrong. geeze. in case you were actually wondering, that is called unredeemable, uncourageous and pointless hatespeech you foolish wonder. there's a doctor i've found.

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

dumbler wrote:
> are involved <
riiight. so the solution is simple.

educate yourself.

do some basic research.

go vegan.

do it today.
LUMPYS MONKEY LOVER

Gloucester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS wrote:
Oh Hairy, I am so glad we finally have our intimate relationship public now. It's time everyone knows we yank on each other's tiny limp dicks. Whew, I feel so much better now, don't you? Call me so I know when we can eat each others feces again. XOXO
I don't think so biotch...my bunger is still raw.
Rambler

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>wrong. geeze. in case you were actually wondering, that is called unredeemable, uncourageous and pointless hatespeech you foolish wonder. there's a doctor i've found.
I rest my case.....

Hey Lump isn't it time for you to go sniff the poor abused goats nuts?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,761 - 10,780 of10,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••