PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10811 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

HUNTERS ARE effing MORONS

Midland, TX

#12921 Dec 13, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Good gawd!!!! Just pahleeeeeeeeze STFU already, will ya? No one gives a ratsass what you say, you blithering IDIOT! You're unintelligent, rude, and you draw flies. Don't go away mad, just go away....
I just can't. I am compelled to make a total assclown out of myself. Sure my fecal obsession draws flies but my moronic behavior here also gets big laughs.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#12922 Dec 13, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are speaking for another poster now Tis Humpy...or...as if...like anyone doesn't know it is you on another angle...
You are a joke, have been and will continue to be...you have nothing to say that anyone is ever going to view as serious..
the real question is how much humiliation do you want...you are the only one here begging...and the sad part is you know it and don't even care...
that is why this thread is such a complete laugh...you make no sense...so this is just another bash thread, your entire battle is stupid...look at it...everyone that reads this crap just laughs....and the real joke is that you try to make it like anyone gives a shyt about your opinion..
perhaps you need that....carry on !diot...this is a great laugh...
the idiot troll does not realize that if we omnivores did not post here. that the troll would be the only poster here.
plus, many of the things that the troll depends on. is only possible due to us omnivores. the same ones the troll considers to be a waste of space, air, life.since we make up the majority of the population. many omnivores are also related to the troll. I pity those folks. especially the mother who popped the troll out of her womb.
this includes the farmers who grows the grains the troll eats. the truckers that bring the veggie matter to the various sites like factories to be made into processed items like soap. to be sold at stores that most likely contains animal products on the site.
as well as we use animal products in manufacturing of various items. like computers, plastic bags, glues in furniture like tables(as well as other things glue is used in making), biofuels, laundry products, etc.......

“Shoot First, Think Never”

Level 7

Since: Jun 09

Elk Grove

#12923 Dec 13, 2012

Level 7

Elk Grove

#12924 Dec 13, 2012

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#12925 Dec 13, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so modest, it's common knowledge that YOU are the BIGGEST ass on topix. No one else even comes close, there's no competition. You are the undisputed queen of witless, moronic asses, hands down. So, in recognition of your rather dubious achievement I'd like to say....
Good gawd!!!! Just STFU already, will ya? No one gives a ratsass what you say, you blithering IDIOT!
....and I mean that in the nicest way.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH!!!
I agree that the troll is moronic. the troll can not get it thru what passes for that one's brain. that everyone depends on animals for our lives. this includes those animals that are insects. as well as other species of animals.
be it for food, clothing, as well as other products that we use in our lives.
like the fig wasp. since figs can not mature without the wasp, since they exist in a symbiotic relationship.
same thing with many other plants too. in order to feed and clothe everyone including idiot vegans like the troll for example. many farmers keep or pay for the usage of bees to pollinate their crops. with out the usage of those same bees. even the vegans would be hard pressed to find things to eat like apples. More than 100 important crops are pollinated by honey bees. This includes many of the fruits and vegetables that we eat, but also a number of important crops such as nuts, herbs, spices oilseed crops, as well as medicinal and numerous ornamental plants. Even plants that are not grown for their fruits require pollination in order to propagate them by seed. Honey bees add an estimated $15 billion to the U.S. economy each year in increased crop yields.
even cotton in many cases ends up being pollinated by bees. and tends to yield a higher crop percentage than if it self pollinated.
there are other animals that we depend on for plant life besides bees. like other insects as well as other animals. some for pollinating. others for spreading the seeds about.
by the troll eating plant based material as well as wearing plant based material. the troll too also contributes to what goes on with animals. as in kept bondage like for many bees in their colonies.

Level 7

Elk Grove

#12926 Dec 13, 2012
P.E.T.A

People
Erotically
Touching
Animals
HUNTERS ARE effing MORONS

Midland, TX

#12927 Dec 13, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
P.E.T.A
People
Erotically
Touching
Animals
mmmmm...my favorite passtime when it involves scrotums!

Because as you all know, I,m constantly jabbering about sacks.

Level 7

Elk Grove

#12928 Dec 13, 2012
WATERBURY, Vt.-- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals sent a letter to Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, cofounders of Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc., urging them to replace cow's milk they use in their ice cream products with human breast milk, according to a statement recently released by a PETA spokeswoman.

"PETA's request comes in the wake of news reports that a Swiss restaurant owner will begin purchasing breast milk from nursing mothers and substituting breast milk for 75 percent of the cow's milk in the food he serves," the statement says.

PETA Urges Ben & Jerry's To Use Human Milk

PETA officials say a move to human breast milk would lessen the suffering of dairy cows and their babies on factory farms and benefit human health.

"The fact that human adults consume huge quantities of dairy products made from milk that was meant for a baby cow just doesn't make sense," says PETA Executive Vice President Tracy Reiman. "Everyone knows that 'the breast is best,' so Ben & Jerry's could do consumers and cows a big favor by making the switch to breast milk."
"We applaud PETA's novel approach to bringing attention to an issue, but we believe a mother's milk is best used for her child," said a spokesperson for Ben and Jerry's.
Read PETA's letter to Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield

http://www.tantalk.com/say-what/2375687-peta-...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12931 Dec 13, 2012
Tis Humpy is such a joke..I wonder if the Jehovah Witness came to its door if it would dismiss them much like this thread dismisses Humpy...Irony at its best...

The part of its logic I justy love is the "you know nothing about"...what a tool..

I wonder if they both study at the same think tank...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12935 Dec 13, 2012
HUNTERS ARE effing MORONS wrote:
^^as can be predicted 24/7, yet ANOTHER round of major FAIL by the sackless, witless, spineless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser TROLLS^^
You worthless pieces of sh#t are such pathetic wastes of space. You OBSESS over ME 24/7 and you will prove this FACT in 10..9..8..7..6..
you worthless PoS trolls LIVE for my posts!!!'tis true!
No Tis Humpy..you are the only thing here that is predictable...day after day, your worthless dribble..
Everyone here just calls out and you appear...simple and effective..then we all jump in to make fun of your stupidity...lol...it is a common joke we all share...

anyhow..

dream what you want...tell the "sane" posters...ahhh, that would be no one..what you wish...and here...

have another stab at your alter ego....whichever one you want to bring in now...that you are in control of this completely lost thread...

let me hear ya say it..!!!!..

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12942 Dec 13, 2012
Ohhh yes..I forgot to add how Tis Humpy controls all of this thread and therefor all of us while it is simultaneously saving..."what is the number now..??"...millions of animal lives...

Bwahahahahahahaha

as if it has any bearing on anything,,..

Oppps..daym...ohhh no...those animals are dead now...but..Tis Humpy did take the time to respond to this tread.yeppper...it surely has shown that it is in control now..!!!..."and" ""...give out plenty of judgement icons...that has to count for something....or..does it..??

Wow...yo, Tis Humpy...lookin' grimm..but we all know you are about the sane posters...yepper...you are really makin' some kinda difference here I'll tell ya...!!!!

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#12943 Dec 13, 2012
HUNTERS R dlckless slobs wrote:
I CONTROL waste space!
Yes Chim Chim, we are all aware of your sphincter and feces fetishes.
It seems as though your brain shrinkage has actually progressed exponentially since last I checked here.

Is it still painful and cause you to have spitting fits?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12944 Dec 13, 2012
Come on back and tell me how much you care...!!!..I need to know.....the sane posters need to know...!!!Tell us how you did today in your efforts to save...tell us how you eating a head of lettuce is going to save an animal....really..????

ohh, and please do your count down thingy again...that must help at least 50 thousand cows per hour I'm thinkin'....

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12947 Dec 13, 2012
Hi HackieSack!{{{{{RC waves}}}}}

Location hidden

#12948 Dec 13, 2012
errr I mean HackieSackless!

{{{ RC waves again }}}}

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#12949 Dec 13, 2012
LOSER TROLLS WANT 2B ME wrote:
<quoted text>I CONTROL limpdlcks!!!'tie true!!
You are quite the manipulator. Anyone that can spend as many hours a day pulling things out of and putting things in their ass would have to be a master manipulator.

Can you shoot quarters into the crowd?

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#12950 Dec 13, 2012
... hac said cucumbers were on sale two for a dollar ... i said we could always eat one ... snap into a slim jim ...

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#12951 Dec 13, 2012
LOSER TROLLS WANT 2B ME wrote:
you worthless PoS trolls LIVE for my posts!!!
LOL! You just go from bad to worse, PSYCHO. You never fail to entertain.

Location hidden

#12952 Dec 13, 2012
Good for your trying efforts HackieSackless, but haven't you guessed by now, no one cares about your opinion here, I mean, not really.

It's best you move along and try and find yourself people that don't look at you as the

This is the rant that never ends.
It goes on and on my friends.
Hackie started ranting it not knowing what it was,
And he'll continue ranting it forever just because.....
This is the rant that never ends.
It goes on and on my friends.
Hackie started ranting it not knowing what it was,
And he'll continue ranting it forever just because, Etc.

Have a good night sir/miss ,,, I still don't know what you are...Don't want to, but that's beside teh point

Location hidden

#12956 Dec 13, 2012
You still don't get it, do you people? He'll find you! That's what he does! That's ALL he does! You can't stop him! He'll wade through you, reach down your throat and pull yer fuckin' tummy out!

Listen, and understand. That Hac is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are malnourished.

He'll be back (Arnie accent)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 6 min andet1987 1,789
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 8 min andet1987 4,487
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 10 min andet1987 5,080
~~ Words with Two "E"s ~~ 11 min andet1987 71
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 13 min andet1987 10,853
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 18 min Sweet City Woman 3,853
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 18 min andet1987 3,661
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 24 min Manuel 1,145
News Naked, Moaning Florida Man Arrested For 2 AM Pl... 1 hr Pardon Pard 1