PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12878 Dec 10, 2012
hUnTErS aRe PsYchOpAtHs wrote:
Aw....is spokaMORON STILL begging for more humiliation?. Wen are you going to schedule an appt with a good psychiatrist you worthless PoS troll? Get lost, m o r o n and quit BEGGING.
I called the best Shrink available for you.'tis not my fault if you refuse to go. Denial of your mental state is just one more symptom of a mental deficiency. Your belief that you somehow humiliate others with your asinine drivel is yet one more symptom of your mental state.

'tis true

carry on, you stupid, idiotic, consistent, mental midget, brain dead, feces spewing, mentally retarded little troll.......

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Level 7

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#12879 Dec 10, 2012
hunters are PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>LET ME APOLOGIZE for this BULLSHIT POST!
I was eating another turd while typing and got lost in the moment.
You eat turds? Is that a PETA diet?

Level 7

Dread Pirate Roberts

#12881 Dec 10, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
^^yet ANOTHER ROUND OF MAJOR FAIL from the same witless, mentally disturbed, socially inept, DESPERATE, frightened M O R O N trolls^^
Keep flailing about and FAILING miserably. You effing slobs destroyed the entire ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because NONE of you are intelligent and NONE of you have a spine or a sack. You ALL need psychiatric help ASAP. NO ONE of sane mind finds any of you worthless pieces of sh#t amusing or remotely interesting. The fact that you slobs spend all your worthless time OBSESSING over me only displays your envy....and I don't blame you, you pitiful self humiliating wastes of space. Go eat SEVERAL corpses and get your worthless a$ses off the planet sooner.
Ready to humiliate yourselves some more? Of course you are, because you "live" for my posts! 10..9..8..7..6...
Absolutely nonsensical rantings and ravings of psychopathic mental processes...obsessed with eating turds...and waste and corpses...you ate a cow with mad cow disease and now mad cow disease has you into mad human disease...basically a zombie...may I use you as specimen? I've been saying zombie's exist...but to finally meet one...in the "flesh" so to speak...

Hitler Finds Out Obama Ate His Dog

{Just for you...}

Level 7

Dread Pirate Roberts

#12883 Dec 10, 2012
^^ ANOTHER major FAIL from a witless, worthless waste of space^^
Get lost you pitiful PoS.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_S3PK5bMSr-A/THc91_H...

Sure...sure...whatever you say...

Okay...Gregory House, M.D. we need...shall we 2,000 cc's of thorazine...stat...

Certifiable zombie...

Level 7

Dread Pirate Roberts

#12885 Dec 10, 2012
http://zombiehunters.org/

Eliminate the Problem

Information and logistics are an important part of the organization's structure, but at its core, Zombie Squad is an elite strike force dedicated to the eradication of the undead in all theaters of combat.

So watch the graveyards and mortuaries. Watch your friends and relatives. Be aware that the undead can be anywhere. Be ready for their attack.

If you should encounter the undead menace, then don't hesitate to call Zombie Squad. Find out for yourself why Zombie Squad is the world's premier non-stationary cadaver suppression task force.

{We may have to call these guys soon...}

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12886 Dec 10, 2012
It's so pathetic...It can't stop replying...

It's like a cyber dog that has a hold of a strangers leg..!!!!!...GASP..!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12889 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>Yep....but we realize that witless, dlckless no life self humiliating M O R O N trolls have no concept of reality, pride, dignity or intelligence. Carry on, dlckless self humiliating loser....
Is this another attempt to woo me..????....should I extend my leg..???

errrr...errrr...

ohhh, and again...who is 'We'...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12891 Dec 10, 2012
"We"....that was a question...surely answering one simple question wouldn't make you a fraternizer...

Do you have this answer...or, will you again post for the 'multitude' of posters that are coming here to relish in the brilliance of your true insight to what a vegan life can offer not only yourself but the masses..?

Or

do I just put out the leg..?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12893 Dec 10, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Yes LUMPY, your failure is duly noted.
I suggest a new name is in order..."Humpy"...

Shall we vote..?

:)

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12895 Dec 10, 2012
justaguess wrote:
"We"....that was a question...surely answering one simple question wouldn't make you a fraternizer...
Do you have this answer...or, will you again post for the 'multitude' of posters that are coming here to relish in the brilliance of your true insight to what a vegan life can offer not only yourself but the masses..?
Or
do I just put out the leg..?
My money says your leg is going to get quite a workout.

ROTFLMAO

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#12897 Dec 11, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>EAT THEM...of course!
The vegan mob say no, so what will they say when they see starving animals,cull them ?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12898 Dec 11, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
My money says your leg is going to get quite a workout.
ROTFLMAO
Yet another instance of Tis Chimmy humping a calf...lol
Milton

Mcdonough, GA

#12899 Dec 11, 2012
Look at the human teeth. They are designed to eat both plants ans meat. We need certain minerals provided by meat. Yes we can get them from chemicals, but it has been scientifically proven not to be as helpful.
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12901 Dec 11, 2012
^^another full day of the witless SELF HUMILIATING m o r o n^^ flailing about and FAILING miserably as it makes a bigger a$ss of itself. Go eat SEVERAL corpses you worthless PoS, so you can do the world a favor and stop wasting space on it sooner. You are spineless, dlckless, witless COWARD

You're just a worthless PoS TROLL and you will prove this FACT in 10...9..8..7..6...and ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT because self humiliating insecure COWARDS like you have ZERO sense of pride, dignity or intelligence.

Level 7

Dread Pirate Roberts

#12902 Dec 11, 2012
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS wrote:
^^another full day of the witless SELF HUMILIATING m o r o n^^ flailing about and FAILING miserably as it makes a bigger a$ss of itself. Go eat SEVERAL corpses you worthless PoS, so you can do the world a favor and stop wasting space on it sooner. You are spineless, dlckless, witless COWARD
You're just a worthless PoS TROLL and you will prove this FACT in 10...9..8..7..6...and ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT because self humiliating insecure COWARDS like you have ZERO sense of pride, dignity or intelligence.
Ever see Ol' Yeller?
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Midland, TX

#12903 Dec 11, 2012
Knightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever see Ol' Yeller?
See him?...I ate his sack.

Level 7

Dread Pirate Roberts

#12905 Dec 11, 2012
Ship of fools

United States

#12906 Dec 11, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>They'll "just leave them alone". That's their solution. You won't be able to walk in any park without stepping in goose poop, you'll have to leave your car parked because the deer and elk have the roads blocked, forget your vegetable garden it belongs to the rabbits and groundhogs, roaches and rats will completely overrun all major cities, the list just goes on and on....
It would be easier to round up all the AR freaks (all 12 of them BWAHAHAHA) and put them on an island where they can do as they wish without bothering anyone.
When an animal kills a human, instead of destroying it (that upsets them) we can just send it off to the island to live with them.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Load that ship up with New York Rats, Texas wild boars, Florida mosquitoes, and one goat. That should be more than enough to entice them to move.

John

Brisbane, Australia

#12908 Dec 11, 2012
<quoted text>Yet ANOTHER major FAIL, you witless self humiliating PoS loser TROLL. You slobber over your filthy keyboard ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT begging for more humiliating and OBSESSING over ME because your pitiful 'life' is worthless and dull. You are a SELF HUMILIATING dlckless COWARD who lacks PRIDE, DIGNITY and INTELLIGENCE and you will prove this FACT in 10..9..8..7..6...
because you LIVE for my posts! you effing worthless self humiliating PoS
Silence imbecile!!!
Just be quiet!!!!!!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12909 Dec 11, 2012
Ahh...Tis Humpy has awaken from another day of chlorophyll induced slumber to play Don Quixote with another 12 hours of droll cut & paste...I really think this is headway though, I did see a live possum next to the freeway today..reminded me of how hard you struggle day in and day out saving those animals...wow..I just don't know how with your 12 hours posting these important messages to the masses and then getting out there in the real word to make things right, you find the time..

some humanitarian...!!!...that's what Charlotte would web out for you..!!!

So Humpy...have you figured out why you keep sayin''We'...or are you going for a whole French thingy..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 3 min DILF 746
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 min Krypteia 1,040
motorcycle traveling stories 6 min Fuzzy Sock 783
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Krypteia 164,761
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 13 min Mechanic 5,117
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 32,115
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 22 min Fuzzy Sock 1,712
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min CJ Rocker 163,264
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 46 min Fuzzy Sock 115
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Sublime1 8,302
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 40,832
More from around the web