PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments (Page 534)

Showing posts 10,661 - 10,680 of10,820
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
blue falcon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Vegan for the animals wrote:
<quoted text>You need to educate yourself. First of all, the use of the "R" word is offensive. Second of all,humans do not need to eat animal corpses, therefore the horrific, cruel, violent deaths of more than 150 BILLION animals annually worldwide, is senseless, it is cruel and it is WRONG.
Every vegan is living proof that humans do not need to consume animals. Fighting against animal cruelty isn't a matter of needing to "get over oneself" it is a matter of doing what is right. Maybe some day you will have some sense and compassion and you will understand this.
nobody cares what you feel is offensive we'll still say retard, you retard. i so very much adore my fur coat lol. how do you think people survived hundreds of years ago and even before that? yeah you can live without meat but who cares. nature is full of carnage. you do not live in the real world. only eating veggies isn't very filling

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

blue falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody cares what you feel is offensive we'll still say retard, you retard. i so very much adore my fur coat lol. how do you think people survived hundreds of years ago and even before that? yeah you can live without meat but who cares. nature is full of carnage. you do not live in the real world. only eating veggies isn't very filling
at least both carnivores and omnivores do NOT need as big digestive systems including stomachs to digest foods.
also, both carnivores and omnivores do not have to feed as often as a herbivore does. if you observe a herbivore be it in nature, rural, or even a domestic setting. they tend to graze most of their waking hours just to get the nutrients they need.
The Scarlet Pumpernickel

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you do!! I had passed along the DVD and it has changed MANY lives. It will open your eyes and likely make you view animals and the Earth in a different and more conscious way. Definitely let athers know about it too. If you're on facebook or other forums, tell as many people as you can about Earthlings --even if it opens the eyes and heart of one other person, it will make a difference. Personally, I wish EVERYONE would watch it---especially meat eaters. Things will never change if humans continue to ignore, deny and turn their backs from the truth.
Peace, my friend.
By the way, the pathetic sackless COWARDS are whining to the topix mods AGAIN. This reply to you was deleted because these slobs threw hissy fits and begged the mods to remove it so I reposted. These spineless COWARDS cry whenever I kick their flabby ignorant as$es around because they FEAR me and all 'big bad vegans':). Can you believe what sackless crybabies these slobs are? These slobs are even an embarrassment to their own despicable ilk.
I beg to differ. If anyone is an embarrassment to their own ilk, it's you. You can't even get along with other AR lunatics. The only thing you've been kicking around are your pendulous mammary glands. Don't ya just hate it when you step on one of those puppies?

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="hunters are COWARDS']Can you believe what sackless crybabies these slobs are?[/QUOTE]No, in fact I can't believe any of the vomit spewed by dimwitted animal rights dooshies.
Dynomutt Dog Wonder

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

blue falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't have said it better myself, BF.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

It really doesn't get any better then this..!...

:)
Motorhead Troll

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Hell to the Yeah!
Contemptuous Son wrote:
<quoted text>
ARAs will tell you god invented the loom long before he gave us animal skins to wear.
Flesh Piercing Flesh: The True Story of Meat!

“... i'm not waitin anymore ...”

Since: Aug 08

... i'm gonna find SUMMER ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

... meatball bombers ...
Rambler

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I hope you do!! I had passed along the DVD and it has changed MANY lives. It will open your eyes and likely make you view animals and the Earth in a different and more conscious way. Definitely let athers know about it too. If you're on facebook or other forums, tell as many people as you can about Earthlings --even if it opens the eyes and heart of one other person, it will make a difference. Personally, I wish EVERYONE would watch it---especially meat eaters. Things will never change if humans continue to ignore, deny and turn their backs from the truth.
Peace, my friend.
By the way, the pathetic sackless COWARDS are whining to the topix mods AGAIN. This reply to you was deleted because these slobs threw hissy fits and begged the mods to remove it so I reposted. These spineless COWARDS cry whenever I kick their flabby ignorant as$es around because they FEAR me and all 'big bad vegans':). Can you believe what sackless crybabies these slobs are? These slobs are even an embarrassment to their own despicable ilk.
Just because you put your 'Turds' into a hotdog bun...it doesn't make them any more appetizing Lumpy.......
Rambler

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

^^yet ANOTHER major FAIL from a witless, sackless, insecure SELF HUMILIATING no life COWARD^^^
I'll say it again, but being the Baboon you are it's very doubtfull you'll get it....

Just because you put your 'Turds' into a hotdog bun...it doesn't make your sheet any more appetizing Lumpy.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

... is that a clam ... no it's snot ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

... oysters rockefeller ... 1 2 3 4 5 ... 6 and some escargot to ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... and a giant sea cucumber for my friend HAC ... if eggs count some caviar also ...
Hunters are Psycho Cows

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Lo, and by their own words shall ye judge them...
^^yet ANOTHER major FAIL from a witless, insecure, socially inept, SELF HUMILIATING no life LOSER TROLL^^ ready to prove AGAIN what a self humiliating M O R O you are? 10..9..8..7..6...
^^and AGAIN, as can be predicted, yet ANOTHER major fail from the witless, impotent, insecure SELF HUMILIATING past middle age worthless PoS TROLL^^

ready for your next bout of self humiliation?? of course you are, after all, humiliating yourself day in and day out is all you do! and you will OBEY and prove this FACT in 10..9..8..7..6...

that's a good little spineless, witless, impotent CONTROLLED troll
Your Very Own Words

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Prove how sad you truly are, with every post---
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS wrote:
^^as can be predicted, yet ANOTHER major FAIL from a dlckless, witless, spineless SELF HUMILIATING COWARD who is controlled by ARAs!!!^^^
Ready for your next major FAIL, dlckless?? 10..9..8..7..6...
^^and AGAIN, as can be predicted, yet ANOTHER major fail from the witless, impotent, insecure SELF HUMILIATING past middle age worthless PoS TROLL^^

ready for your next bout of self humiliation?? of course you are, after all, humiliating yourself day in and day out is all you do! and you will OBEY and prove this FACT in 10..9..8..7..6...

that's a good little spineless, witless, impotent CONTROLLED troll
btw

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

you slimy ratfuck
^^yet .....
gocryonsomebodyelsesshoulderbi tch

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

^^yet ANOTHER major FAIL from a witless, dlckless, OBSESSED SELF HUMILIATING past middle aged no life loser TROLL^^
get lost you worthless PoS because NO ONE of sane mind gives a sh#t and worthless slobs like you are just wastes of space. Go decorate posts and then make sure you whine to the mods,they are expecting your whiny crybaby falbbey worthless a$s!
Hilarious how effing stupid you PoS trolls are!
Ready for your next public bout of humiliation? 10..9...8..7..6...
We KNOW you will obey because that is what spineless, sackless PoS COWARDS do!lol! stupid stupid troll.......you WILL humiliate yourself because that is all you ever do and you OBEY our orders because you are a witless, spineless, self humiliating PoS past middle age loser TROLL.
And yet when someone asks you a legit question, all you do is attack them. No wonder hardly anyone takes you seriously.

How do you know after I saw the video "Earthlings", it didn't strike a cord for me to change, and was therefore asking legit questions.... no! you don't/didn't, you just shot me down, and attacked me. That was an upsetting video to me.

K, whatever..

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

HAC is about as useless as it gets in the scheme of things..hasn't made a difference since it started using the resources of this planet, and now has this big epiphany that it actually believes is a soapbox for judgement..lol...what a tool

Come here Tis Chimmy...hit me with your countdown....tell me how BIG of a difference you have made anywhere...in your complete fail of a life..

Make a difference Tis'....tell all those "serious' posters how big of a change you have created...I believe the following must be in the millions by now...just name one..!..just one that has listened to your drool..

it must really suck to be so powerless and silly..

but hey...happy holidays..!!..

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

What a brilliant post by our own Tis Chimmy..!...Another fine rebuttal for your followers to view...lol...as if..

ps..what is a "sponelss" .....just askin'..???

Seems you may have been drinking if I had to guess...

But hey...you did jump right in there within' a few minutes to offer your usual dribble..got to be proud of that.

what ever 'that' is..

come on Tis Chimmy...it's time to play..

here ya go...I know how you like that count...5...4...3....2...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Geee...and who do you think is playin' the judge icon gamey...lol...as if again...

Perhaps it is all those "serious posters" coming here to icon ol' justy because I am dissin' the Chimmy...lol

What a frickin' loser..

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

And here we have the complete intelligence of Tis Chimmy...^^...failed loser with no real rebuttal so it posts the same losing drool over and over again..ad hoc and ad nauseam in its complete fail while it comes back to click negative icons for absolutely no reason but to complete its failure...

Like I have said from the beginning Tis Chimmy, you are useless in the ability to salvage a single animals life while you chew your fodder and pretend to be significant...

I can only hope that is enough for you..because it is laughable to 'anyone' that has the misfortune of stumbling on this thread..lol

Ok...now you have to come back and make your stench known with the all too familiar cut & paste response of your inability to produce results...come on...come on...

I'll give ya 5 minutes till you can't hold it in any longer...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,661 - 10,680 of10,820
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! 3 min Enzo49 823
A real gentleman doesn't (Oct '13) 7 min Parden Pard 736
Lets Ask Billy R! (May '12) 9 min Enzo49 2,201
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 12 min Parden Pard 27,675
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 17 min Parden Pard 52,723
Letter W.. 18 min Independent 692
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 19 min Independent 2,662
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min wichita-rick 131,532
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr ghostmoney 11,610