PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10803 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12852 Dec 9, 2012
Geee...and who do you think is playin' the judge icon gamey...lol...as if again...

Perhaps it is all those "serious posters" coming here to icon ol' justy because I am dissin' the Chimmy...lol

What a frickin' loser..

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12854 Dec 9, 2012
And here we have the complete intelligence of Tis Chimmy...^^...failed loser with no real rebuttal so it posts the same losing drool over and over again..ad hoc and ad nauseam in its complete fail while it comes back to click negative icons for absolutely no reason but to complete its failure...

Like I have said from the beginning Tis Chimmy, you are useless in the ability to salvage a single animals life while you chew your fodder and pretend to be significant...

I can only hope that is enough for you..because it is laughable to 'anyone' that has the misfortune of stumbling on this thread..lol

Ok...now you have to come back and make your stench known with the all too familiar cut & paste response of your inability to produce results...come on...come on...

I'll give ya 5 minutes till you can't hold it in any longer...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12856 Dec 9, 2012
You're late...doesn't count...try again loser..!

start the 5 minutes now...come on...be a good puppet for daddy..!
btw

Cantonment, FL

#12857 Dec 9, 2012
another broken link- you FAIL so miserably it's a wonder you don't wither up and DIE

check my stats, bee-yotch! 7 "Funny"s, 7 "Brilliant"s, 7 "Agree"s---

whaddaYOU get? Clueless Spam Nuts
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=0xRrUVVKigkXX&sns =em
Be sure to come back for more humiliation!
the people have spoken, and the humiliation is YOURS!

sillylittlejizzcrustedgrannypa ntywearingFloon
AR is a fantasy

United States

#12861 Dec 9, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
space on the planet and on internet forums when our fat, witless a$s DIES.
Freudian slip there haC?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#12863 Dec 10, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>Get ready for some kind of back pedaling from hap!NO WAY can he prove anything to the contrary.Key word being PROVE!Just the same old 10.9.8.7.6.bullchit!
no, now the scheisskerl troll thinks that you are me,
thing is, I tried a test on a different area of topix trying to see what would happen if I used my husband's handle on here, but as a different location.
it came up as my location.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#12864 Dec 10, 2012
Vegan for the animals wrote:
<quoted text>You need to educate yourself. First of all, the use of the "R" word is offensive. Second of all,humans do not need to eat animal corpses, therefore the horrific, cruel, violent deaths of more than 150 BILLION animals annually worldwide, is senseless, it is cruel and it is WRONG.
Every vegan is living proof that humans do not need to consume animals. Fighting against animal cruelty isn't a matter of needing to "get over oneself" it is a matter of doing what is right. Maybe some day you will have some sense and compassion and you will understand this.
Ok what do we do with all the animals once they start starving to death from over population?
hunters are COWARDS

Midland, TX

#12865 Dec 10, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok what do we do with all the animals once they start starving to death from over population?
EAT THEM...of course!
hunters are PSYCHOPATHS

Midland, TX

#12870 Dec 10, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>What? How about you tell me what you are doing about the HUMANS who are over populating and the humans who are starving to death? Humans are the animal with the biggest overpopulation problem. Humans are also more times than not the CAUSE of any non human animals "over populating". Educate yourself before making such an asinine comment.
LET ME APOLOGIZE for this BULLSHIT POST!

I was eating another turd while typing and got lost in the moment.

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12871 Dec 10, 2012
What? How about you tell me what you are doing about the HUMANS who are over populating
Trying to convince you that suicide is your only answer. If you go first I bet all ARA nuts would follow like lemmings over a cliff.

'tis true

carry on, you no life, human hating, mentally retarded little troll.

Spokaloonian

Level 7

for a hamburger today.

#12872 Dec 10, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
no, now the scheisskerl troll thinks that you are me,
thing is, I tried a test on a different area of topix trying to see what would happen if I used my husband's handle on here, but as a different location.
it came up as my location.
If you really want to change the location use a proxy server.
Though those don't work for everyone. I am on satellite and am unable to use a proxy.
hUnTErS aRe PsYchOpAtHs

Midland, TX

#12875 Dec 10, 2012
Wait a minute...I am me, or maybe not..but then I just blew my goat so I could be me.

It could be safer if I'm just the OBSESSED no life loser TROLL who wishes it were ME...but then I would still be me...hmmmmm...

“Shoot First, Think Never”

Level 7

Since: Jun 09

Elk Grove

#12877 Dec 10, 2012
Vegan for the animals wrote:
<quoted text>You need to educate yourself. First of all, the use of the "R" word is offensive. Second of all,humans do not need to eat animal corpses, therefore the horrific, cruel, violent deaths of more than 150 BILLION animals annually worldwide, is senseless, it is cruel and it is WRONG.
Every vegan is living proof that humans do not need to consume animals. Fighting against animal cruelty isn't a matter of needing to "get over oneself" it is a matter of doing what is right. Maybe some day you will have some sense and compassion and you will understand this.
Bet you support abortion too?

Spokaloonian

Level 7

for a hamburger today.

#12878 Dec 10, 2012
hUnTErS aRe PsYchOpAtHs wrote:
Aw....is spokaMORON STILL begging for more humiliation?. Wen are you going to schedule an appt with a good psychiatrist you worthless PoS troll? Get lost, m o r o n and quit BEGGING.
I called the best Shrink available for you.'tis not my fault if you refuse to go. Denial of your mental state is just one more symptom of a mental deficiency. Your belief that you somehow humiliate others with your asinine drivel is yet one more symptom of your mental state.

'tis true

carry on, you stupid, idiotic, consistent, mental midget, brain dead, feces spewing, mentally retarded little troll.......

Level 7

Elk Grove

#12879 Dec 10, 2012
hunters are PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>LET ME APOLOGIZE for this BULLSHIT POST!
I was eating another turd while typing and got lost in the moment.
You eat turds? Is that a PETA diet?

Level 7

Elk Grove

#12881 Dec 10, 2012
^^yet ANOTHER ROUND OF MAJOR FAIL from the same witless, mentally disturbed, socially inept, DESPERATE, frightened M O R O N trolls^^
Keep flailing about and FAILING miserably. You effing slobs destroyed the entire ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because NONE of you are intelligent and NONE of you have a spine or a sack. You ALL need psychiatric help ASAP. NO ONE of sane mind finds any of you worthless pieces of sh#t amusing or remotely interesting. The fact that you slobs spend all your worthless time OBSESSING over me only displays your envy....and I don't blame you, you pitiful self humiliating wastes of space. Go eat SEVERAL corpses and get your worthless a$ses off the planet sooner.
Ready to humiliate yourselves some more? Of course you are, because you "live" for my posts! 10..9..8..7..6...
Absolutely nonsensical rantings and ravings of psychopathic mental processes...obsessed with eating turds...and waste and corpses...you ate a cow with mad cow disease and now mad cow disease has you into mad human disease...basically a zombie...may I use you as specimen? I've been saying zombie's exist...but to finally meet one...in the "flesh" so to speak...

Hitler Finds Out Obama Ate His Dog

{Just for you...}

Level 7

Elk Grove

#12883 Dec 10, 2012
^^ ANOTHER major FAIL from a witless, worthless waste of space^^
Get lost you pitiful PoS.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_S3PK5bMSr-A/THc91_H...

Sure...sure...whatever you say...

Okay...Gregory House, M.D. we need...shall we 2,000 cc's of thorazine...stat...

Certifiable zombie...

Level 7

Elk Grove

#12885 Dec 10, 2012
http://zombiehunters.org/

Eliminate the Problem

Information and logistics are an important part of the organization's structure, but at its core, Zombie Squad is an elite strike force dedicated to the eradication of the undead in all theaters of combat.

So watch the graveyards and mortuaries. Watch your friends and relatives. Be aware that the undead can be anywhere. Be ready for their attack.

If you should encounter the undead menace, then don't hesitate to call Zombie Squad. Find out for yourself why Zombie Squad is the world's premier non-stationary cadaver suppression task force.

{We may have to call these guys soon...}

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12886 Dec 10, 2012
It's so pathetic...It can't stop replying...

It's like a cyber dog that has a hold of a strangers leg..!!!!!...GASP..!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12889 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>Yep....but we realize that witless, dlckless no life self humiliating M O R O N trolls have no concept of reality, pride, dignity or intelligence. Carry on, dlckless self humiliating loser....
Is this another attempt to woo me..????....should I extend my leg..???

errrr...errrr...

ohhh, and again...who is 'We'...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 1 min Brandiiiiiiii 13,845
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 1 min Brandiiiiiiii 12,023
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 1 min Camilla 6,304
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 2 min Doug77 8,052
**3 Syllable Word Game - A-Z** (Jun '12) 2 min Brandiiiiiiii 940
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 7 min UnderstandPeople 41,368
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 21 min UnderstandPeople 4,294
What Turns You Off? 1 hr Bad Bex 598
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Bad Bex 76,057
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Bad Bex 22,895