PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#12829 Dec 6, 2012
... oysters rockefeller ... 1 2 3 4 5 ... 6 and some escargot to ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... and a giant sea cucumber for my friend HAC ... if eggs count some caviar also ...
Hunters are Psycho Cows

Cantonment, FL

#12831 Dec 7, 2012
Lo, and by their own words shall ye judge them...
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
^^yet ANOTHER major FAIL from a witless, insecure, socially inept, SELF HUMILIATING no life LOSER TROLL^^ ready to prove AGAIN what a self humiliating M O R O you are? 10..9..8..7..6...
^^and AGAIN, as can be predicted, yet ANOTHER major fail from the witless, impotent, insecure SELF HUMILIATING past middle age worthless PoS TROLL^^

ready for your next bout of self humiliation?? of course you are, after all, humiliating yourself day in and day out is all you do! and you will OBEY and prove this FACT in 10..9..8..7..6...

that's a good little spineless, witless, impotent CONTROLLED troll
Your Very Own Words

Cantonment, FL

#12833 Dec 7, 2012
Prove how sad you truly are, with every post---
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS wrote:
^^as can be predicted, yet ANOTHER major FAIL from a dlckless, witless, spineless SELF HUMILIATING COWARD who is controlled by ARAs!!!^^^
Ready for your next major FAIL, dlckless?? 10..9..8..7..6...
^^and AGAIN, as can be predicted, yet ANOTHER major fail from the witless, impotent, insecure SELF HUMILIATING past middle age worthless PoS TROLL^^

ready for your next bout of self humiliation?? of course you are, after all, humiliating yourself day in and day out is all you do! and you will OBEY and prove this FACT in 10..9..8..7..6...

that's a good little spineless, witless, impotent CONTROLLED troll
btw

Cantonment, FL

#12841 Dec 8, 2012
you slimy ratfuck
^^yet .....
gocryonsomebodyelsesshoulderbi tch

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12847 Dec 9, 2012
^^yet ANOTHER major FAIL from a witless, dlckless, OBSESSED SELF HUMILIATING past middle aged no life loser TROLL^^
get lost you worthless PoS because NO ONE of sane mind gives a sh#t and worthless slobs like you are just wastes of space. Go decorate posts and then make sure you whine to the mods,they are expecting your whiny crybaby falbbey worthless a$s!
Hilarious how effing stupid you PoS trolls are!
Ready for your next public bout of humiliation? 10..9...8..7..6...
We KNOW you will obey because that is what spineless, sackless PoS COWARDS do!lol! stupid stupid troll.......you WILL humiliate yourself because that is all you ever do and you OBEY our orders because you are a witless, spineless, self humiliating PoS past middle age loser TROLL.
And yet when someone asks you a legit question, all you do is attack them. No wonder hardly anyone takes you seriously.

How do you know after I saw the video "Earthlings", it didn't strike a cord for me to change, and was therefore asking legit questions.... no! you don't/didn't, you just shot me down, and attacked me. That was an upsetting video to me.

K, whatever..

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12848 Dec 9, 2012
HAC is about as useless as it gets in the scheme of things..hasn't made a difference since it started using the resources of this planet, and now has this big epiphany that it actually believes is a soapbox for judgement..lol...what a tool

Come here Tis Chimmy...hit me with your countdown....tell me how BIG of a difference you have made anywhere...in your complete fail of a life..

Make a difference Tis'....tell all those "serious' posters how big of a change you have created...I believe the following must be in the millions by now...just name one..!..just one that has listened to your drool..

it must really suck to be so powerless and silly..

but hey...happy holidays..!!..

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12851 Dec 9, 2012
What a brilliant post by our own Tis Chimmy..!...Another fine rebuttal for your followers to view...lol...as if..

ps..what is a "sponelss" .....just askin'..???

Seems you may have been drinking if I had to guess...

But hey...you did jump right in there within' a few minutes to offer your usual dribble..got to be proud of that.

what ever 'that' is..

come on Tis Chimmy...it's time to play..

here ya go...I know how you like that count...5...4...3....2...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12852 Dec 9, 2012
Geee...and who do you think is playin' the judge icon gamey...lol...as if again...

Perhaps it is all those "serious posters" coming here to icon ol' justy because I am dissin' the Chimmy...lol

What a frickin' loser..

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12854 Dec 9, 2012
And here we have the complete intelligence of Tis Chimmy...^^...failed loser with no real rebuttal so it posts the same losing drool over and over again..ad hoc and ad nauseam in its complete fail while it comes back to click negative icons for absolutely no reason but to complete its failure...

Like I have said from the beginning Tis Chimmy, you are useless in the ability to salvage a single animals life while you chew your fodder and pretend to be significant...

I can only hope that is enough for you..because it is laughable to 'anyone' that has the misfortune of stumbling on this thread..lol

Ok...now you have to come back and make your stench known with the all too familiar cut & paste response of your inability to produce results...come on...come on...

I'll give ya 5 minutes till you can't hold it in any longer...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12856 Dec 9, 2012
You're late...doesn't count...try again loser..!

start the 5 minutes now...come on...be a good puppet for daddy..!
btw

Cantonment, FL

#12857 Dec 9, 2012
another broken link- you FAIL so miserably it's a wonder you don't wither up and DIE

check my stats, bee-yotch! 7 "Funny"s, 7 "Brilliant"s, 7 "Agree"s---

whaddaYOU get? Clueless Spam Nuts
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=0xRrUVVKigkXX&sns =em
Be sure to come back for more humiliation!
the people have spoken, and the humiliation is YOURS!

sillylittlejizzcrustedgrannypa ntywearingFloon
AR is a fantasy

United States

#12861 Dec 9, 2012
space on the planet and on internet forums when our fat, witless a$s DIES.
Freudian slip there haC?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#12863 Dec 10, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>Get ready for some kind of back pedaling from hap!NO WAY can he prove anything to the contrary.Key word being PROVE!Just the same old 10.9.8.7.6.bullchit!
no, now the scheisskerl troll thinks that you are me,
thing is, I tried a test on a different area of topix trying to see what would happen if I used my husband's handle on here, but as a different location.
it came up as my location.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#12864 Dec 10, 2012
Vegan for the animals wrote:
<quoted text>You need to educate yourself. First of all, the use of the "R" word is offensive. Second of all,humans do not need to eat animal corpses, therefore the horrific, cruel, violent deaths of more than 150 BILLION animals annually worldwide, is senseless, it is cruel and it is WRONG.
Every vegan is living proof that humans do not need to consume animals. Fighting against animal cruelty isn't a matter of needing to "get over oneself" it is a matter of doing what is right. Maybe some day you will have some sense and compassion and you will understand this.
Ok what do we do with all the animals once they start starving to death from over population?
hunters are COWARDS

Midland, TX

#12865 Dec 10, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok what do we do with all the animals once they start starving to death from over population?
EAT THEM...of course!
hunters are PSYCHOPATHS

Midland, TX

#12870 Dec 10, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>What? How about you tell me what you are doing about the HUMANS who are over populating and the humans who are starving to death? Humans are the animal with the biggest overpopulation problem. Humans are also more times than not the CAUSE of any non human animals "over populating". Educate yourself before making such an asinine comment.
LET ME APOLOGIZE for this BULLSHIT POST!

I was eating another turd while typing and got lost in the moment.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12871 Dec 10, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
What? How about you tell me what you are doing about the HUMANS who are over populating
Trying to convince you that suicide is your only answer. If you go first I bet all ARA nuts would follow like lemmings over a cliff.

'tis true

carry on, you no life, human hating, mentally retarded little troll.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12872 Dec 10, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
no, now the scheisskerl troll thinks that you are me,
thing is, I tried a test on a different area of topix trying to see what would happen if I used my husband's handle on here, but as a different location.
it came up as my location.
If you really want to change the location use a proxy server.
Though those don't work for everyone. I am on satellite and am unable to use a proxy.
hUnTErS aRe PsYchOpAtHs

Midland, TX

#12875 Dec 10, 2012
Wait a minute...I am me, or maybe not..but then I just blew my goat so I could be me.

It could be safer if I'm just the OBSESSED no life loser TROLL who wishes it were ME...but then I would still be me...hmmmmm...

“I Am No One To Be Trifled With”

Level 7

Since: Jun 09

Dread Pirate Roberts

#12877 Dec 10, 2012
Vegan for the animals wrote:
<quoted text>You need to educate yourself. First of all, the use of the "R" word is offensive. Second of all,humans do not need to eat animal corpses, therefore the horrific, cruel, violent deaths of more than 150 BILLION animals annually worldwide, is senseless, it is cruel and it is WRONG.
Every vegan is living proof that humans do not need to consume animals. Fighting against animal cruelty isn't a matter of needing to "get over oneself" it is a matter of doing what is right. Maybe some day you will have some sense and compassion and you will understand this.
Bet you support abortion too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Restore deleted photos on Samsung Galaxy S6 - A... 4 min shuiguobaobei 1
I Like..... (Mar '14) 7 min UnderstandPeople 997
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Subduction Zone 163,919
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min wichita-rick 162,880
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 20 min UnderstandPeople 29,107
Word Association (Jun '10) 34 min wichita-rick 27,651
News Roller coaster fan notches 5,000th ride on hist... 42 min Prosperity Fundie... 1
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 46 min SLY WEST 186
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr NinaRocks 18,224
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr TALLYHO 8541 40,712
More from around the web