PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments (Page 533)

Showing posts 10,641 - 10,660 of10,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS wrote:
^^yet ANOTHER major FAIL from a witless, dlckless SELF HUMILIATING no life M O R O N who slobbers ALL day and ALL night making a A$s of itself.^^ Ready to OBEY orders and humiliate yourself AGAIN?? Of course you are, becaus eyou sit there ALL day and ALL night waiting for us to post!!! 10..9..8..7..6...
you are such an effing stupid, stupid worthless PoS
So tell me Hac, would you expect someone to jump right into your lifestyle and be okay with it immediately? Or would you recommend heading into it slowly?

Legit question! I really want to know.

You've been Vegan for how many years? Do you have cravings?

Please answer, I'm being serious!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

And now for some refreshing and KARMIC news:
DEER ATTACKS AND GORES SPINELESS COWARD
"He said thatís when the white-tail lunged at him, piercing his abdomen with an antler point and lifting him off the ground.
Gray told WBZ-TV the deer rammed its head into his stomach and pushed him down a slope before he managed dislodge the antler point from his side."
the COWARD told WBZ his cowardly psychopath hunting days are most likely over---because like ALL COWARDS, they aren't MAN enough to handle life like a MAN.
Too bad the deer didn't finish the scumbag off. Hopefully another deer will finish the job!
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/12/02/deer-at...
Dudette, c'mon! How can you expect anyone to take your cruelty to animals seriously if your sitting here doing the same thing about humans?

Even if I were against hunting, I would never say too bad the guy didn't die.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

So Hac, I'm asking a legit question, and that's how you answer?

Again!

So tell me Hac, would you expect someone to jump right into your lifestyle and be okay with it immediately? Or would you recommend heading into it slowly?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
Again!
Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer. I'm still waiting for her to answer my question regarding her owning leather products such as shoes, belts and what not...
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
Again!
HAC's lifestyle is the same as the lifestyle of any fundamentalist religious fanatic.
You either believe her dogma and obey without question or you are a heretic to be shunned and destroyed.
In HAC's little mind her cult and only her cult is righteous and good and will lead to paradise and her being part of it makes her morally superior to all other people.

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

... BLT orange juice and coffee ... i did grab a few pieces of beef jerky just ta knaw on ... morning ...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

GMGMIKE wrote:
... BLT orange juice and coffee ... i did grab a few pieces of beef jerky just ta knaw on ... morning ...
Hey baby! Got meat? LOL!
hunters are COWARDS

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey baby! Got meat? LOL!
hung like a field mouse and PROUD of IT.......
...yeah its tiny :-(

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

... but it's cute ... we havin fried bologna for lunch ...
razz58

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>You can't possibly be this obtuse... death is death. you're not saving any animals. The deer rates no higher than any of your livestock in the circle of life.
The animals I save are the ones I don't hunt.....unlike you

We both shop at the grocery store and probably eat the same things.
yes?
We're both guilty.

But........to strenghthen your argument you bring 'all' animals into the fray.
Nice maneuver.....
Remember my original statement?
Hunting should be only for survival.
Are'nt we killing enough animals already?
razz58

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't kid yourself about farm animals not starving. With the droughts crops are down, thus feed and grazing land are down.
Many farm animals are abandoned because farmers cannot afford what feed they can find. I have seen it happen.
If farmers can't afford to feed them .....they sell then off cheap.... bringing the price down.
It will sky-rocket next year though.
Watch
razz58

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be stretching the curve a bit, Hiss. Being blunt with facts will be over looked.
'You might be stretching the curve a bit'

Yes he did.
razz58

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Thanks. That is very intuitive of you, and I have been told that a few times. I honestly don't think I am ahead of my time, I just refuse to ignore atrocities when I learn of them. It only took one phrase for me to open my eyes and heart (over 25 years ago) and I decided at that moment that I would never eat or wear, or harm another animal ever again.
I don't know what happened to humans. To some degree people are becoming more aware and more conscious of their choices. Like you, you are learning and striving to learn more and THAT, my friend, is a great sign. It shows that you are willing to learn, and perhaps as you learn more, you will want to do what you can to at least minimize animal suffering and needless deaths. Then on another degree, people have become heartless, more apathetic, selfish, cruel, more greedy, and prefer to live in denial and oblivion rather than to face the suffering and senseless, horrific deaths their choices are causing.
Unfortunately, what iI read in the link you provided DOES happen and it happens often. Pretty much every minute of every day somewhere in the world these animals are enduring the unconscionable suffering and violent deaths.
If you want to see a very informative film, I highly recommend Earthlings. You can watch the entire film online here:
http://www.documentarywire.com/earthlings
It's about an hour and a half. I will warn you that some of it is VERY difficult to watch, BUT, if you truly want to know and see the TRUTH, you really should watch the entire film.
You are on the right track and I can tell you are intelligent and inquisitive. Learn all you can and always become better informed. Always do extra research even when you read, hear, see things you want to believe, it is important to search and make sure you are getting the absolute truth.
Hopefully you will catch this post as I am certain the idiot trolls will infest the thread in their childish attempts to bury posts because the morons can't handle the TRUTH.
Take care, and definitely try to watch Earthlings when you have time. you will learn a LOT. Knowledge is power.
Thank you so much Punch Line. I would have missed this post had you not replied.

I just might check this out.
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>The animals I save are the ones I don't hunt.....unlike you
We both shop at the grocery store and probably eat the same things.
yes?
We're both guilty.
But........to strenghthen your argument you bring 'all' animals into the fray.
Nice maneuver.....
Remember my original statement?
Hunting should be only for survival.
Are'nt we killing enough animals already?
All animals in the wild are hunted.
All of them will be caught and eaten by predators sooner or later.
If habitat is maintained and hunting is regulated as it is in the western world there is no problem.
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. That is very intuitive of you, and I have been told that a few times. I honestly don't think I am ahead of my time, I just refuse to ignore atrocities when I learn of them. It only took one phrase for me to open my eyes and heart (over 25 years ago) and I decided at that moment that I would never eat or wear, or harm another animal ever again.
I don't know what happened to humans. To some degree people are becoming more aware and more conscious of their choices. Like you, you are learning and striving to learn more and THAT, my friend, is a great sign. It shows that you are willing to learn, and perhaps as you learn more, you will want to do what you can to at least minimize animal suffering and needless deaths. Then on another degree, people have become heartless, more apathetic, selfish, cruel, more greedy, and prefer to live in denial and oblivion rather than to face the suffering and senseless, horrific deaths their choices are causing.
Unfortunately, what iI read in the link you provided DOES happen and it happens often. Pretty much every minute of every day somewhere in the world these animals are enduring the unconscionable suffering and violent deaths.
If you want to see a very informative film, I highly recommend Earthlings. You can watch the entire film online here:
It's about an hour and a half. I will warn you that some of it is VERY difficult to watch, BUT, if you truly want to know and see the TRUTH, you really should watch the entire film.
You are on the right track and I can tell you are intelligent and inquisitive. Learn all you can and always become better informed. Always do extra research even when you read, hear, see things you want to believe, it is important to search and make sure you are getting the absolute truth.
Hopefully you will catch this post as I am certain the idiot trolls will infest the thread in their childish attempts to bury posts because the morons can't handle the TRUTH.
Take care, and definitely try to watch Earthlings when you have time. you will learn a LOT. Knowledge is power.
Thank you so much Punch Line. I would have missed this post had you not replied.
I just might check this out.
HAC is a crazy woman.
You'd do better checking out a Ted Nugent video.
Hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Keep decorating! M O R O N!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
All animals in the wild are hunted.
All of them will be caught and eaten by predators sooner or later.
If habitat is maintained and hunting is regulated as it is in the western world there is no problem.
not quite. many a salmon manages to get to it's breeding grounds to lay eggs and get them fertilized.
only to die there. unless some predator sees them in the streams they are dying in.
but you are correct in most other cases. most of the animals are prey to other animals.
blue falcon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Vegan for the animals wrote:
<quoted text>You need to educate yourself. First of all, the use of the "R" word is offensive. Second of all,humans do not need to eat animal corpses, therefore the horrific, cruel, violent deaths of more than 150 BILLION animals annually worldwide, is senseless, it is cruel and it is WRONG.
Every vegan is living proof that humans do not need to consume animals. Fighting against animal cruelty isn't a matter of needing to "get over oneself" it is a matter of doing what is right. Maybe some day you will have some sense and compassion and you will understand this.
nobody cares what you feel is offensive we'll still say retard, you retard. i so very much adore my fur coat lol. how do you think people survived hundreds of years ago and even before that? yeah you can live without meat but who cares. nature is full of carnage. you do not live in the real world. only eating veggies isn't very filling

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

blue falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody cares what you feel is offensive we'll still say retard, you retard. i so very much adore my fur coat lol. how do you think people survived hundreds of years ago and even before that? yeah you can live without meat but who cares. nature is full of carnage. you do not live in the real world. only eating veggies isn't very filling
at least both carnivores and omnivores do NOT need as big digestive systems including stomachs to digest foods.
also, both carnivores and omnivores do not have to feed as often as a herbivore does. if you observe a herbivore be it in nature, rural, or even a domestic setting. they tend to graze most of their waking hours just to get the nutrients they need.
The Scarlet Pumpernickel

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I hope you do!! I had passed along the DVD and it has changed MANY lives. It will open your eyes and likely make you view animals and the Earth in a different and more conscious way. Definitely let athers know about it too. If you're on facebook or other forums, tell as many people as you can about Earthlings --even if it opens the eyes and heart of one other person, it will make a difference. Personally, I wish EVERYONE would watch it---especially meat eaters. Things will never change if humans continue to ignore, deny and turn their backs from the truth.
Peace, my friend.
By the way, the pathetic sackless COWARDS are whining to the topix mods AGAIN. This reply to you was deleted because these slobs threw hissy fits and begged the mods to remove it so I reposted. These spineless COWARDS cry whenever I kick their flabby ignorant as$es around because they FEAR me and all 'big bad vegans':). Can you believe what sackless crybabies these slobs are? These slobs are even an embarrassment to their own despicable ilk.
I beg to differ. If anyone is an embarrassment to their own ilk, it's you. You can't even get along with other AR lunatics. The only thing you've been kicking around are your pendulous mammary glands. Don't ya just hate it when you step on one of those puppies?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,641 - 10,660 of10,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

176 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min CJ Rocker 140,296
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 8 min Phaerae 12,923
What is the meaning of life? 9 min Spirit67_ 4
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min Charles Idemi 111,595
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 16 min curiouslu 53,687
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 17 min curiouslu 3,101
Word Association (Jun '10) 18 min curiouslu 25,768
How to become Unbannable 33 min Denny CranesPlace 57
Bizarre Angelina Jolie video emerges online 57 min Phyllis Schlafly s Stain 2