PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#12743 Dec 2, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>TMI you pathetic witless slob
Are you actually Bill Maher?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#12744 Dec 2, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, and even 20 years ago, the activity level for kids were way more than it is today. Setting up bad habits.
part of that is that folks are becoming more aware of pedophiles like my ex-husband in their areas. be the monster in human form is a relative or neighbor. or that person working at the fast food joint.
folks are becoming more and more aware that a child outside is in many ways a child in danger.
and also, more and more parents are walking their offspring to and from the bus stop. or even driving the offspring to and from the school.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#12745 Dec 2, 2012
The Dancing PSYCHOZ wrote:
<quoted text>Hi.....Just one post....I'm busy today.
At times when I read into your post.....I really think you're ahead of your time. I have'nt seen films on what goes on in slaughter houses in years......and I thought we were humane.
What the fcuk happened to us?
http://www.hunt.org
I can only hope this is'nt happening everywhere.
Hunting for food is alive and well!lol

"Just one post"?... PSYCHO. Doubt it, you cant help yourselves.
And you're an idiot.

You're Welcome!
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#12746 Dec 2, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>This rant is hypocricy and little else. Your subjective opinion on animal worthiness is yours alone and amounts only to the attempted rationalzation of that opinion. But it fails the logic test. At least the animals I hunt have known freedom and have a chance to escape. Your pen-raised critters are doomed from birth.
Wait one minute.....
You assume they're all pen-raised....to make your weak argument.
You can't do that.
There's a difference between farm-raised and mass-production.
Read my post again and tell me where I've failed the logic test.
I don't think you can.
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#12747 Dec 2, 2012
Joe Blows his daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunting for food is alive and well!lol
"Just one post"?... PSYCHO. Doubt it, you cant help yourselves.
And you're an idiot.
You're Welcome!
Are you ever going to say something interesting?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12748 Dec 2, 2012
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>Wait one minute.....
You assume they're all pen-raised....to make your weak argument.
You can't do that.
There's a difference between farm-raised and mass-production.
Read my post again and tell me where I've failed the logic test.
I don't think you can.
Nope...Both animals take the same amount of feed from the worlds ecosystem to be raised and no matter how you kill it, a corpse is a corpse, of corpse of corpse...

so, the fact that Tis Chimmy is playin' the you are my friend thingy..makes it a hypocrite and..you...well...we'll see how you do from this point..

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#12749 Dec 2, 2012
The Dancing PSYCHOS wrote:
<quoted text>Are you ever going to say something interesting?
.....what PSYCHOS jabbers at herself(s) while she digs at her rash.
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#12750 Dec 2, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...Both animals take the same amount of feed from the worlds ecosystem to be raised and no matter how you kill it, a corpse is a corpse, of corpse of corpse...
so, the fact that Tis Chimmy is playin' the you are my friend thingy..makes it a hypocrite and..you...well...we'll see how you do from this point..
'Know' the difference between 'a friend' and being 'civil'

Was'nt I supposed to be ignoring you though?

Yes I was.....hmmm

'we'll see how you do from this point..'

I did'nt think you cared.

Thanks for your participation.
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#12752 Dec 2, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever the case, your critters are not free and never will be. Their fate is sealed. Any animal I hunt has at least a 50% chance of escape and I can tell you it is typically more like 90% considering I am a bowhunter. Your critters have a 0% chance of escape.
<quoted text>It is briefly a better existence, but their fate is sealed just the same.
<quoted text>A page right out of George Orwell's "Animal Farm" - some animals are more equal than others.
The reality is, you don't get to make that "this animal has more life status" descision for anyone but yourself and the fact that you even try while justifying the slaughter of your livestock IS the hypocricy.
the fact that you even try while justifying the slaughter of your livestock IS the hypocricy.

Good point only..........farm animals won't starve and are slaughtered in a humane fashion.....
Hunted animals could end up with a very short life, or a long life of agony after a hit.....especially by an arrow
At least with my logic.....we're saving some of the animals.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12753 Dec 2, 2012
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>the fact that you even try while justifying the slaughter of your livestock IS the hypocricy.
Good point only..........farm animals won't starve and are slaughtered in a humane fashion.....
Hunted animals could end up with a very short life, or a long life of agony after a hit.....especially by an arrow
At least with my logic.....we're saving some of the animals.
Don't kid yourself about farm animals not starving. With the droughts crops are down, thus feed and grazing land are down.
Many farm animals are abandoned because farmers cannot afford what feed they can find. I have seen it happen.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12754 Dec 2, 2012
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>'Know' the difference between 'a friend' and being 'civil'
Yes I was.....hmmm
The hypocrite statement is directed at Tis Chimmy, which may actually be closer to home then you will admit right now..so

Ok..fair enough on your point..

so, by your logic, a friend spins a web that says "Some Pig" before putting the civil 22 slug in Wilbur's head. This makes the killing of said "Happy" pig ok because it wasn't raised the same as the production farm..interesting...

The secret lies with Charlotte...

Participation is not required at this point.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#12755 Dec 2, 2012
The Dancing PSYCHOS wrote:
<quoted text>
'Know' the difference between 'a friend' and being 'civil'
Yes I was.....hmmm
....what PSYCHOS jabbers at herself(s) while she digs at her rash and swats at bed bugs.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#12757 Dec 2, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>You can't possibly be this obtuse... death is death. you're not saving any animals. The deer rates no higher than any of your livestock in the circle of life.
You might be stretching the curve a bit, Hiss. Being blunt with facts will be over looked.
Yeaahhhhhhh___Ma annnnnnnn

Cantonment, FL

#12758 Dec 2, 2012
haaaaaaaa
Fisherman 808 wrote:
The new DSM-5 should be coming out in May.
I wonder if they'll have a "Hunters are Cowards" syndrome?
you too cool

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#12769 Dec 3, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. That is very intuitive of you, and I have been told that a few times.
HAHAHAHAHA! But what you have been told the most is that you are a brain damaged monkey.
LUMPY is a GASBAG

Midland, TX

#12770 Dec 3, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
awwwwww.....why are you trifling TROLLS slacking on my decorations???LOL, you idiots have no idea what a$ses you keep making of yourselves!
What we are keenly aware of, LUMPY, is your ignorance and your assholiness.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#12771 Dec 3, 2012
... bacon n eggs ... side order of jimmy dean sausauges ... hash browns juice and coffee ... good morning ...

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12772 Dec 3, 2012
[QUOTE who="hunters are COWARDS..... It only took one phrase for me to open my eyes and heart (over 25 years ago) and I decided at that moment that I would never eat or wear, or harm another animal ever again.

Hopefully you will catch this post as I am certain the idiot trolls will infest the thread in their childish attempts to bury posts because the morons can't handle the TRUTH.....[/QUOTE]

Let me guess, the phrase was "You're really a pig HAC."
Bury the post, not so much, if we could be guaranteed you would be buried with it then I would post more like you, 1 a minute and each a page long full of nothing but your usual BS.

'tis true

carry on, you hypocritical, parroting, retarded, piggish little troll.......

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#12775 Dec 3, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Good gawd!!!! Just STFU already, will ya? No one gives a ratsass what you say, you blithering IDIOT!
for as much time the braindead one known as hac spends on the computer. the troll could have written at least five books.
but then it takes intelligence to write a single book.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#12776 Dec 3, 2012
The Dancing Lunatic Coward wrote:
awwwwww.....why are you trifling TROLLS slacking on my decorations???LOL, you idiots have no idea what a$ses you keep making of yourselves!
Hows the battle between you and the 'Judge It!' icons going, PSYCHO?
Looks like you'll never win, lol, kinda like you banning Hunting somewhere, huh PSYCHO.... it'll never happen.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,614
raaxeeye77 13 min Amiir 2
International Space Station 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Word Association (Jun '10) 21 min Spirit67_ 26,385
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 22 min Spirit67_ 17,949
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 23 min Spirit67_ 11,641
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 26 min Spirit67_ 7,757
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr Blitzking 133,975
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr _hellbilly_ 152,773
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 3 hr Just TLC 3,000
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 5 hr andet1987 1,127
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 hr BLOODY__FATALITY 25,838
More from around the web