PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#12752 Dec 2, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever the case, your critters are not free and never will be. Their fate is sealed. Any animal I hunt has at least a 50% chance of escape and I can tell you it is typically more like 90% considering I am a bowhunter. Your critters have a 0% chance of escape.
<quoted text>It is briefly a better existence, but their fate is sealed just the same.
<quoted text>A page right out of George Orwell's "Animal Farm" - some animals are more equal than others.
The reality is, you don't get to make that "this animal has more life status" descision for anyone but yourself and the fact that you even try while justifying the slaughter of your livestock IS the hypocricy.
the fact that you even try while justifying the slaughter of your livestock IS the hypocricy.

Good point only..........farm animals won't starve and are slaughtered in a humane fashion.....
Hunted animals could end up with a very short life, or a long life of agony after a hit.....especially by an arrow
At least with my logic.....we're saving some of the animals.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12753 Dec 2, 2012
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>the fact that you even try while justifying the slaughter of your livestock IS the hypocricy.
Good point only..........farm animals won't starve and are slaughtered in a humane fashion.....
Hunted animals could end up with a very short life, or a long life of agony after a hit.....especially by an arrow
At least with my logic.....we're saving some of the animals.
Don't kid yourself about farm animals not starving. With the droughts crops are down, thus feed and grazing land are down.
Many farm animals are abandoned because farmers cannot afford what feed they can find. I have seen it happen.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12754 Dec 2, 2012
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>'Know' the difference between 'a friend' and being 'civil'
Was'nt I supposed to be ignoring you though?
Yes I was.....hmmm
'we'll see how you do from this point..'
I did'nt think you cared.
Thanks for your participation.
The hypocrite statement is directed at Tis Chimmy, which may actually be closer to home then you will admit right now..so

Ok..fair enough on your point..

so, by your logic, a friend spins a web that says "Some Pig" before putting the civil 22 slug in Wilbur's head. This makes the killing of said "Happy" pig ok because it wasn't raised the same as the production farm..interesting...

The secret lies with Charlotte...

Participation is not required at this point.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#12755 Dec 2, 2012
The Dancing PSYCHOS wrote:
<quoted text>
'Know' the difference between 'a friend' and being 'civil'
Was'nt I supposed to be ignoring you though?
Yes I was.....hmmm
'we'll see how you do from this point..'
I did'nt think you cared.
Thanks for your participation.
....what PSYCHOS jabbers at herself(s) while she digs at her rash and swats at bed bugs.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#12757 Dec 2, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>You can't possibly be this obtuse... death is death. you're not saving any animals. The deer rates no higher than any of your livestock in the circle of life.
You might be stretching the curve a bit, Hiss. Being blunt with facts will be over looked.
Yeaahhhhhhh___Ma annnnnnnn

Cantonment, FL

#12758 Dec 2, 2012
haaaaaaaa
Fisherman 808 wrote:
The new DSM-5 should be coming out in May.
I wonder if they'll have a "Hunters are Cowards" syndrome?
you too cool

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#12769 Dec 3, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. That is very intuitive of you, and I have been told that a few times.
HAHAHAHAHA! But what you have been told the most is that you are a brain damaged monkey.
LUMPY is a GASBAG

Midland, TX

#12770 Dec 3, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
awwwwww.....why are you trifling TROLLS slacking on my decorations???LOL, you idiots have no idea what a$ses you keep making of yourselves!
What we are keenly aware of, LUMPY, is your ignorance and your assholiness.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#12771 Dec 3, 2012
... bacon n eggs ... side order of jimmy dean sausauges ... hash browns juice and coffee ... good morning ...

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12772 Dec 3, 2012
[QUOTE who="hunters are COWARDS..... It only took one phrase for me to open my eyes and heart (over 25 years ago) and I decided at that moment that I would never eat or wear, or harm another animal ever again.

Hopefully you will catch this post as I am certain the idiot trolls will infest the thread in their childish attempts to bury posts because the morons can't handle the TRUTH.....[/QUOTE]

Let me guess, the phrase was "You're really a pig HAC."
Bury the post, not so much, if we could be guaranteed you would be buried with it then I would post more like you, 1 a minute and each a page long full of nothing but your usual BS.

'tis true

carry on, you hypocritical, parroting, retarded, piggish little troll.......

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#12775 Dec 3, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Good gawd!!!! Just STFU already, will ya? No one gives a ratsass what you say, you blithering IDIOT!
for as much time the braindead one known as hac spends on the computer. the troll could have written at least five books.
but then it takes intelligence to write a single book.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#12776 Dec 3, 2012
The Dancing Lunatic Coward wrote:
awwwwww.....why are you trifling TROLLS slacking on my decorations???LOL, you idiots have no idea what a$ses you keep making of yourselves!
Hows the battle between you and the 'Judge It!' icons going, PSYCHO?
Looks like you'll never win, lol, kinda like you banning Hunting somewhere, huh PSYCHO.... it'll never happen.lol

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12783 Dec 3, 2012
^^yet ANOTHER major FAIL from a witless, dlckless SELF HUMILIATING no life M O R O N who slobbers ALL day and ALL night making a A$s of itself.^^ Ready to OBEY orders and humiliate yourself AGAIN?? Of course you are, becaus eyou sit there ALL day and ALL night waiting for us to post!!! 10..9..8..7..6...
you are such an effing stupid, stupid worthless PoS
So tell me Hac, would you expect someone to jump right into your lifestyle and be okay with it immediately? Or would you recommend heading into it slowly?

Legit question! I really want to know.

You've been Vegan for how many years? Do you have cravings?

Please answer, I'm being serious!

Location hidden

#12784 Dec 3, 2012
And now for some refreshing and KARMIC news:
DEER ATTACKS AND GORES SPINELESS COWARD
"He said thatís when the white-tail lunged at him, piercing his abdomen with an antler point and lifting him off the ground.
Gray told WBZ-TV the deer rammed its head into his stomach and pushed him down a slope before he managed dislodge the antler point from his side."
the COWARD told WBZ his cowardly psychopath hunting days are most likely over---because like ALL COWARDS, they aren't MAN enough to handle life like a MAN.
Too bad the deer didn't finish the scumbag off. Hopefully another deer will finish the job!
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/12/02/deer-at...
Dudette, c'mon! How can you expect anyone to take your cruelty to animals seriously if your sitting here doing the same thing about humans?

Even if I were against hunting, I would never say too bad the guy didn't die.

Location hidden

#12787 Dec 3, 2012
So Hac, I'm asking a legit question, and that's how you answer?

Again!

So tell me Hac, would you expect someone to jump right into your lifestyle and be okay with it immediately? Or would you recommend heading into it slowly?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#12788 Dec 4, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
Again!
Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer. I'm still waiting for her to answer my question regarding her owning leather products such as shoes, belts and what not...
John

Brisbane, Australia

#12789 Dec 4, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
Again!
HAC's lifestyle is the same as the lifestyle of any fundamentalist religious fanatic.
You either believe her dogma and obey without question or you are a heretic to be shunned and destroyed.
In HAC's little mind her cult and only her cult is righteous and good and will lead to paradise and her being part of it makes her morally superior to all other people.

Buffalo, NY

#12792 Dec 4, 2012
... BLT orange juice and coffee ... i did grab a few pieces of beef jerky just ta knaw on ... morning ...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#12793 Dec 4, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
... BLT orange juice and coffee ... i did grab a few pieces of beef jerky just ta knaw on ... morning ...
Hey baby! Got meat? LOL!
hunters are COWARDS

Holden, WV

#12794 Dec 4, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey baby! Got meat? LOL!
hung like a field mouse and PROUD of IT.......
...yeah its tiny :-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Middle East Solutions 7 min Wictor 28
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 13 min denny hates America 40,693
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 19 min Jennifer Renee 11,396
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 20 min Mega Monster 14,234
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 21 min RainbowHoHoFarm 18,214
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 26 min Wictor 181
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 31 min Truths 8,630
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Jay R 162,841
News A head scratcher: 9 brains found next to train ... 2 hr RingoStarr 8
More from around the web