PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments (Page 531)

Showing posts 10,601 - 10,620 of10,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Purple Queen wrote:
Plenty of human victims here, ha ha!
http://rarediseases.about.com/od/rarediseases...
Ya, I didn't press the link because if it is actually you laughing about 'human VICTIMS' you are even more pathetic than I thought.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Purple Queen is pro-choice btw! She's for 'animal' rights, but is pro-choice. Me thinks she's chummin with the Hacin to get to me! lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
so wings? yah, count me in!
http://www.food.com/recipe-col lection/chicken-wings?omnisour ce=SEM&c1=ChickenRecipesCo mputer&c2=ChickenWingsReci pes&c3=Google&c4=chick en%20wings%20recipe&s_kwci d=TC|24219|chicken%20wings%20r ecipe||S|b|10954662648

You're welcome! lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

that was weird, try again

http://www.food.com/recipe-collection/chicken...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
No...your logic was biased, my position is not biased, I do not care if you stuff yourself with any type of sustenance of your coice, you have an opinion and an attact position based on what I chose to stuff my pie hole with..
Now, If I have not spoken truth please rebuttal accordingly, but neither you or I are an expert on what is right to eat on this planet. We just have our opinions.
Ohh, and please stop speaking as if you are responding to a group. I am a single person here. If you are not capable of having that type of discussion on this thread then say so..no malice from me, just lets me know how you can be addressed from my perspective.
Impressive opinion!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
there are more reasons why folks are obese these days. and being face stuffers is just one of them.
here are the other reasons:
1... An Inactive Lifestyle
2....Environment
3....Genes and Family History
4....Health Conditions
5....Medicines
6....Emotional Factors
7....Smoking
8....Age
9....Pregnancy
10..Lack of Sleep
they are explained at this site: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics...
thing is, for many, it is not just one factor. but can be two or more factors.
for the disabled. it is not only health, but also emotional, and been forced into a inactive lifestyle.
for some I know who are healthy. but due to their job. are inactive on it. like security guards at a guard post. one they can not stray from. many of those guards at times become nibblers.
in olden days before cars & buses came about. a breadwinner lived closer to their work. now with those forms of transportation. all a person in many cases has to do. is ride that transportation to the job site. very few walk or bike these days to the job.
I agree, and even 20 years ago, the activity level for kids were way more than it is today. Setting up bad habits.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you display your antisocial personality disorders.
The really sad part is that you are so far detached from reality that you are oblivious to your mental isseus. Which is why you are forever crowned the #1 forum buffoon.
Thanks for the entertainment, monkey girl.
I know I get a lot of entertainment from her!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>Some things even a baboon won't do.I bet lumpy's mammy was one of em!
Nope, I bet 'lumpy's' mammy WASN'T one of them! lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

The link in it's entirety!

Dangers of vegetarian and vegan diets

Hippy news network attacks vegetarian and vegan diets

It must’ve felt like betrayal!

If you’re a card-carrying Earth First hippy-dippy vegan, you’d probably bet a month’s supply of granola that a website called the “Mother Nature Network” would be friendly territory.

And on most days, it probably is.

But on one recent day, the website featured a lengthy article on the RISKS of the vegetarian lifestyle — and item #1 on the list was a warning of LOW cholesterol.

Yes, you read that right —“Mother Nature Network” isn’t buying the low cholesterol myth. In fact, this article points out that while vegetarians do in fact have dramatically lower cholesterol levels, it says that’s not worth celebrating — because low levels of cholesterol are actually deadly.

Written like a true Douglass Report believer!

The article also points out that vegetarians have a higher risk of colorectal cancer, low bone mineral density and deficiencies in the essential omega-3 fatty acids and B vitamins needed for mood, memory, and energy.

That’s why vegans are so pale, droopy, and weak.

Because you need those same meat-based fats and nutrients for cardiovascular health, veg-heads actually have a HIGHER risk of the very heart problems they claim their lifestyle will help them to avoid.

And let’s not forget the many other risks of vegetarianism that the Mother Nature Network article didn’t touch on.

Allow me to share one of the biggest: Vegans and vegetarians are practically crippled in the sack, especially the men. Not only is the diet devoid of the nutrients needed for normal male sexual function — especially zinc and B vitamins — but it’s almost always high in soy.

It’s one of the only forms of protein a vegan can eat.

But inside the body, soy acts as estrogen. And it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what that does to a man’s sex drive. Can you say,“girly men?”

You’d see even more of this, but most vegans and vegetarians have a dirty little secret: They cheat and eat meat.

You can prove it, too. Invite some “vegans” over and fry up a couple pounds of bacon.

Then, get out of the way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

WOW, the more I look into it,,,, really look into it, the more idiotic Vegans look.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
WOW, the more I look into it,,,, really look into it, the more idiotic Vegans look.
Thank you for your earlier comment..!

:)

I don't think you really mean vegans look idiotic, more the extremist self righteous vegan types...like the ever lovable Tis Chimmy. You probably have quite a few friends that are vegan. The difference being they are living that diet and that lifestyle and reap the good feeling they are getting from being a smaller footprint without all the judgement.
So many people in this thread tried to explain to its 'Royal Holiness Chimmy' about what a great platform this thread could be for evangelizing this...unfortunately..It's just not too smart..obviously from its continual rants and brainwashed repeat of common vegan scripted sentences..really is too bad ..The entire message has now been lost and the thread is just a no holds barred troll cage match..

it's fun in that respect though..!!!...lol

BAMMMMMM itz Emiril

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

See what this top Chef has to say on the subject.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
WOW, the more I look in the mirror really look into it, the more idiotic I look.
glad you finally realize it. You're not only a wretched BORE but you know NOTHING about being VEGAN. The reason you know nothing is because it takes some things you do't have: INTELLIGENCE, EMPATHY, COMPASSION. You are a dimwitted, pathetic, no life BORE who trolls day and night begging for attention because you created a miserable, lonely pathetic 'life' for your boring self. Get the psychiatric help you need you wretched obsessed BORE and quit wasting space with your dull idiocy.

Oh, don't worry, we know you won't go anywhere because you have nowhere else to be besides sitting on your flabby a$s begging for attention and humiliation is the only attention you can get....but you'll take it because after all you are a mentally disturbed wretched BORE.

You're welcome

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>glad you finally realize it. You're not only a wretched BORE but you know NOTHING about being VEGAN. The reason you know nothing is because it takes some things you do't have: INTELLIGENCE, EMPATHY, COMPASSION. You are a dimwitted, pathetic, no life BORE who trolls day and night begging for attention because you created a miserable, lonely pathetic 'life' for your boring self. Get the psychiatric help you need you wretched obsessed BORE and quit wasting space with your dull idiocy.
Oh, don't worry, we know you won't go anywhere because you have nowhere else to be besides sitting on your flabby a$s begging for attention and humiliation is the only attention you can get....but you'll take it because after all you are a mentally disturbed wretched BORE.
You're welcome
Man, I can't believe you're still at it.
Did you have the Dr check for a nutrient deficiency lately?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

The new DSM-5 should be coming out in May.
I wonder if they'll have a "Hunters are Cowards" syndrome?

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

The Dancing PSYCHO COWARDS wrote:
yet ANOTHER major FAIL from a witless, spineless, OBSESSED mentally disturbed PoS loser TROLL
You feel a need to announce every one of your psychotic episodes?.... PSYCHO.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>By the way, it isn't just a ''syndrome', everyone KNOWS that HUNTERS ARE COWARDS.
Hope that helps!
.....what PSYCHO jabbers at herself(s) while she digs at her rash.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

The Dancing PSYCHO COWARD wrote:
<quoted text>We know, but by all means do keep flailing about and proving time and time again that you are, and always will be , a sackless, witless, spineless frightened, SELF HUMILIATING COWARD. Ready? 10..9..8..7..6..
...wow, didnt see that coming. What ya gonna do for your next trick?... PSYCHO.
razz58

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>glad you finally realize it. You're not only a wretched BORE but you know NOTHING about being VEGAN. The reason you know nothing is because it takes some things you do't have: INTELLIGENCE, EMPATHY, COMPASSION. You are a dimwitted, pathetic, no life BORE who trolls day and night begging for attention because you created a miserable, lonely pathetic 'life' for your boring self. Get the psychiatric help you need you wretched obsessed BORE and quit wasting space with your dull idiocy.
You're welcome
Hi.....Just one post....I'm busy today.
At times when I read into your post.....I really think you're ahead of your time. I have'nt seen films on what goes on in slaughter houses in years......and I thought we were humane.
What the fcuk happened to us?
http://www.alv.org.au/issues/cattle/cattle.ph...

I can only hope this is'nt happening everywhere.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Contemptuous Son wrote:
why wont anyone pay attention to me? im so lonely :(
Looks like you'll have to play with yourself.
How about solo Finger Twister?

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,601 - 10,620 of10,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

182 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 3 min Cyan in CA 23,689
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 8 min eleanorigby 34,789
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 11 min xxxooxxx 12,943
The Song Title Game (Jul '10) 19 min xxxooxxx 15,572
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 31 min Katie 137,026
ask amy rose 45 min Portland Pizza Roll 14
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 49 min Jennifer Renee 5,556
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr xxxooxxx 140,572
How to become Unbannable 4 hr Chilli J 93