PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12680 Dec 1, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
"If we as humans didn't eat meat, the earth would be over run with
Animals."
Fabulous! Maybe murderers can use the same logic. "Your Honor, if we murderers didn't murder people then the Earth would be over run with humans."
LOLOL!
It's hilarious the way you try to use fuzzy logic to build your ad hoc defense of reality..very Tis Chimmy of you I might add...

Perhaps if you had something to actually say it would be better for you..simply placing yourself on the Tis Chimmy team does not really qualify you as an expert...but hey...go with that if you like...

till then..

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12682 Dec 1, 2012
It should be about time for ol' Tis to chime in with it's full dose of humility...

Taps foot...as if..

:o
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#12683 Dec 1, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>But HAC - LUMPY hates you for eating or selling meat.
<quoted text> And tell us exactly what makes the animals you raise and kill for meat any less deserving of life than the deer or hogs I kill for meat. Riddle me that one you silly hypocrite.
"You have just dined, and however scrupulously the slaughterhouse is concealed in the graceful distance of miles, there is complicity."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Well ...you asked.
Farm raised animals cost money.They live under better conditions too. When they are killed it's quick and humane.......I want to believe this.
'Wild' animals fend for themselves....some starve...some struggle...some are maimed for life. Next time it's 10 below think about how the hell they survive. The strong may live a 'full' life if not hunted...or hit by a car.
Most wild animals that we eat are Beautiful and don't taste as good as domestic.
Chickens,Cows,and Pigs are'nt very attractive but taste great....and are good for you.Even domestic ducks taste way better then wild. The taste of the meat DEPENDS on what the animal eats. Their diet is extremely important for the quality of meat.

Now.......What do wild animals eat? Whatever they find.
I know deer eat clover.........and bird seed.lol
If you feed cows garbage expect the same with the quality of meat.
That goes for chicken and hogs too.
Alot of that goin on....profit margin...they go 'cheap' on the feed.

With a drought though.......I'm sure it plays into what a deer can eat and will eat. Quality of meat must suffer. How do you know what the deer, elk, moose, hog, has eaten?.....You don't.
You could actually kill an animal with poor meat quality.
What do you do then?....throw it away?
What a waste of life.
You're killing an animal not knowing what you may get.....and we've already been over the rest before.

My real point was.... the animals that survive a hit and suffer.
I just ran off with other things to piss you guys off.lol
Another thing.......I've never heard of anyone buying venison.
They always seem to be giving it away......
Maybe it's not worth buying......I don't know
You shoot it....it's free food....but could be tainted.

You don't shoot it ......and it's still free!
To be admired by someone like me.
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#12684 Dec 1, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
there are more reasons why folks are obese these days. and being face stuffers is just one of them.
here are the other reasons:
1... An Inactive Lifestyle
2....Environment
3....Genes and Family History
4....Health Conditions
5....Medicines
6....Emotional Factors
7....Smoking
8....Age
9....Pregnancy
10..Lack of Sleep
they are explained at this site: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics...
thing is, for many, it is not just one factor. but can be two or more factors.
for the disabled. it is not only health, but also emotional, and been forced into a inactive lifestyle.
for some I know who are healthy. but due to their job. are inactive on it. like security guards at a guard post. one they can not stray from. many of those guards at times become nibblers.
in olden days before cars & buses came about. a breadwinner lived closer to their work. now with those forms of transportation. all a person in many cases has to do. is ride that transportation to the job site. very few walk or bike these days to the job.
I agree....You pretty much have summed it up. I was gonna say 'Thyroid condition' but that falls under health issues.
Good Show!

“Live in purple”

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12685 Dec 1, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hilarious the way you try to use fuzzy logic to build your ad hoc defense of reality..very Tis Chimmy of you I might add...
Perhaps if you had something to actually say it would be better for you..simply placing yourself on the Tis Chimmy team does not really qualify you as an expert...but hey...go with that if you like...
till then..
My logic was right on target. I don't recognize any of you rubes as being experts. But hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourselves.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12687 Dec 1, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
My logic was right on target. I don't recognize any of you rubes as being experts. But hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourselves.
No...your logic was biased, my position is not biased, I do not care if you stuff yourself with any type of sustenance of your coice, you have an opinion and an attact position based on what I chose to stuff my pie hole with..

Now, If I have not spoken truth please rebuttal accordingly, but neither you or I are an expert on what is right to eat on this planet. We just have our opinions.

Ohh, and please stop speaking as if you are responding to a group. I am a single person here. If you are not capable of having that type of discussion on this thread then say so..no malice from me, just lets me know how you can be addressed from my perspective.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#12690 Dec 1, 2012
... the jury just sent out for a party sub and wings ... looks like they have a stalemate ...1 2 3 4 5

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#12691 Dec 1, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
... the jury just sent out for a party sub and wings ... looks like they have a stalemate ...1 2 3 4 5
Hooters?

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#12693 Dec 1, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
spot on, LOL!!!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#12694 Dec 1, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hooters?
so wings? yah, count me in!
HAPs a crack

United States

#12696 Dec 1, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
^^i d i o t BORE troll alert^^
Does that mean you are going to hit us with another lengthy cut and paste post?

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12698 Dec 2, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
till then..
LOL,, usually her posts are to me, involves me, about me.

She's obsessed with me. If I weren't so creeped out by it, I might have been complimented! lol

Location hidden

#12699 Dec 2, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
Plenty of human victims here, ha ha!
http://rarediseases.about.com/od/rarediseases...
Ya, I didn't press the link because if it is actually you laughing about 'human VICTIMS' you are even more pathetic than I thought.

Location hidden

#12700 Dec 2, 2012
Purple Queen is pro-choice btw! She's for 'animal' rights, but is pro-choice. Me thinks she's chummin with the Hacin to get to me! lol

Location hidden

#12701 Dec 2, 2012
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
so wings? yah, count me in!
http://www.food.com/recipe-col lection/chicken-wings?omnisour ce=SEM&c1=ChickenRecipesCo mputer&c2=ChickenWingsReci pes&c3=Google&c4=chick en%20wings%20recipe&s_kwci d=TC|24219|chicken%20wings%20r ecipe||S|b|10954662648

You're welcome! lol

Location hidden

#12702 Dec 2, 2012

Location hidden

#12703 Dec 2, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
No...your logic was biased, my position is not biased, I do not care if you stuff yourself with any type of sustenance of your coice, you have an opinion and an attact position based on what I chose to stuff my pie hole with..
Now, If I have not spoken truth please rebuttal accordingly, but neither you or I are an expert on what is right to eat on this planet. We just have our opinions.
Ohh, and please stop speaking as if you are responding to a group. I am a single person here. If you are not capable of having that type of discussion on this thread then say so..no malice from me, just lets me know how you can be addressed from my perspective.
Impressive opinion!

Location hidden

#12704 Dec 2, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
there are more reasons why folks are obese these days. and being face stuffers is just one of them.
here are the other reasons:
1... An Inactive Lifestyle
2....Environment
3....Genes and Family History
4....Health Conditions
5....Medicines
6....Emotional Factors
7....Smoking
8....Age
9....Pregnancy
10..Lack of Sleep
they are explained at this site: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics...
thing is, for many, it is not just one factor. but can be two or more factors.
for the disabled. it is not only health, but also emotional, and been forced into a inactive lifestyle.
for some I know who are healthy. but due to their job. are inactive on it. like security guards at a guard post. one they can not stray from. many of those guards at times become nibblers.
in olden days before cars & buses came about. a breadwinner lived closer to their work. now with those forms of transportation. all a person in many cases has to do. is ride that transportation to the job site. very few walk or bike these days to the job.
I agree, and even 20 years ago, the activity level for kids were way more than it is today. Setting up bad habits.

Location hidden

#12705 Dec 2, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you display your antisocial personality disorders.
The really sad part is that you are so far detached from reality that you are oblivious to your mental isseus. Which is why you are forever crowned the #1 forum buffoon.
Thanks for the entertainment, monkey girl.
I know I get a lot of entertainment from her!

Location hidden

#12706 Dec 2, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>Some things even a baboon won't do.I bet lumpy's mammy was one of em!
Nope, I bet 'lumpy's' mammy WASN'T one of them! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association (Jun '07) 3 min KNIGHT DeVINE 3,019
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 3 min Crazy Jae 11,917
Proof that Heaven is EARNED by works of the Law... 4 min flbadcatowner 22
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 4 min Crazy Jae 9,009
Word Association (Mar '10) 6 min KNIGHT DeVINE 17,229
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 6 min Sublime1 15,545
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min Judy 123 8,521
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Camilla 165,220
Poll I secretly love Adrian DeVine...... (Aug '10) 30 min KNIGHT DeVINE 65
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 36 min Old Sam 12,076