PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12579 Nov 30, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to fear.
We're just taking pot shots at morons.......
But after what I just read, I believe a poor animal was taking (coughcough) shots at her,, in her FACE! For protection? I think this warrants an investigation!
HuNtErS ArE CoWaRdS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12580 Nov 30, 2012
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>I must admit.....You really are extreme.....but I can't knock ya.
The more these hunters post the more they really do look like cowards.
haha...true, and they can't seem to stop themselves from continual self humiliation can they?? The one idiot (or more, who knows) is so obsessed with me that it keeps using my moniker in its infantile and self humiliating tactics. The besy part is that every time the idiot types HUNTERS ARE COWARDS/PSYCHOPATHS it is only broadcasting what most people already know.

As for being "extreme" though, I don't think that fighting against the exploitation, abuse, cruelty and senseless deaths of ANY being is "extreme", it's simply doing what's right.:)
HuNtErS ArE CoWaRdS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12581 Nov 30, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to fear.
We're just taking pot shots at morons.......and WE are the only morons here
you're not doing anything besides proving what witless, frightened SELF HUMILIATING no life morons you are. You pathetic PoS trolls are seriously mentally disturbed. No adult in their right mind would EVER act like you worthless pieces of sh#t do and that is a FACT.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12582 Nov 30, 2012
What really makes me laugh is how 'serious' it seems to take this pathetic thread....

lol

I feel a song coming on..!
HuNtErS ArE CoWaRdS

Midland, TX

#12583 Nov 30, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>You might be ARA, but I definitely believe that animal molestation falls under abuse, no matter how much you think the goat enjoyed it!
You should be ashamed of yourself Hac, embarrassed to!
Well I'm not! Watch it Honeybun, I have a very deep anal canal.... and people have been known to disappear.
Burger King

Cantonment, FL

#12584 Nov 30, 2012
Seriously- FUNNY!
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
^^and yet ANOTHER major FAIL of my witless, mentally disturbed, OBSESSED, schizophrenic, PoS no life loser TROLL ASS^^
I Keep flailing about and wishing I wasn't a turd eating monekey but I will ALWAYS be nothing but a major FAIL.
And AGAIN, let me apologize for spewing my obsessive and deluded AR fantasies. After all, I really do suck goat balls.
You can haz a cheeseburger anytime!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12585 Nov 30, 2012
^^ANOTHER major FAIL from the witless, OBSESSED, self humiliating loser PoS TROLL^^

just keep stating thar HUNTERS ARE COWARDS and HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS because scumbag hunters are loving it!!You effing moron! Now follow ORDERS!!
Burger King

Cantonment, FL

#12586 Nov 30, 2012
Woah! Too Much Information, girlfriend!

ha ha ha ha haaaa!
HuNtErS ArE CoWaRdS wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'm not! Watch it Honeybun, I have a very deep anal canal.... and people have been known to disappear.
Will the real "Hunters are Psycho/Cows(?)" please stand up?

And for Christ's Sakes, Haz a Cheeseburger!

roflmao
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12587 Nov 30, 2012
justaguess wrote:
What really makes me laugh is how 'serious' it seems to take this pathetic thread....
lol
I feel a song coming on..!
WRONG, the only thing that is PATHETIC is you loser witless waste of space TROLLS. You effing idiots are too dense to even grasp what asses you keep making of yourselves. Keep OBSESSING, flailing, screaming and fistasssfukking each other because that is all you are capable of....

Ready to humiliate yourself AGAIN?? 10..9..8..7..6...
Hunters are Psycho Cows

Cantonment, FL

#12588 Nov 30, 2012
Eat more chicken, bitchface!

ha ha ha haaaaaa-!

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#12589 Nov 30, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>You effing idiots are too dense to even grasp what asses you keep making of yourselves.
Actually LUMPY, YOU are too dense to grasp that YOU are the butt of all jokes on these forums.

And as always, monkey girl, thanks for all the ammo.
Burger King

Cantonment, FL

#12590 Nov 30, 2012
Amen to dat.
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Actually LUMPY, YOU are too dense to grasp that YOU are the butt of all jokes on these forums.
And as always, monkey girl, thanks for all the ammo.
Let's haz a cheeseburger! Venison-style!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12592 Nov 30, 2012
Wow...lookie here...^^^^...seems some one is a bit too serious...lol...and has some kind of obsession about having things...including its hand in its azz..

maybe that's just the broccoli talkin'...

razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#12593 Nov 30, 2012
dikhead wrote:
<quoted text>STFU you ignoramous!
Can't think up a name for yourself?

THERE!

It's done
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12594 Nov 30, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0xRrUVVKigkXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0xRrUVVKigkYep, and that is EXACTLY what every sane, intelligent person 'hears' when you slob puke up your pitiful childish tantrums.

Get lost you worthless PoS because NO ONE GIVES A SH#T and you are a worthless PoS. Gonna beg some more for humiliation?? We fully expect it...10..9..8..7..6...
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#12595 Nov 30, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Ask me if I give a ratsass what you care about. I assure you that there was NOTHING complementary about my post to you. You're an uneducated bigot with an axe to grind because there are people who disagree with you and your misinformed opinion. You stop in and immediately start bashing hunters and tossing stereotypes around and you expect a warm pleasant welcome??? To top it off you commiserate with with a rabid baboon that suffers from a plethora of mental illnesses and is the epitome of bigotry as if you two are the best of pals. Ya never know, if you suck up to Lumpy long enough she might share the tire swing with you. Well, I wish you two all the happiness in the world, may turds and gherkins abound for you.
'Well, I wish you two all the happiness in the world,'

I told you....I don't give a dam

You're so stupid...you don't even know I've been here already.

And..........learn how to spell......complementary.lol

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12596 Nov 30, 2012
Still wonderin' who it is that has dealt out 'any' humiliation...

Seems Tis Chimmy is doin' a whole bunch of self flogging...

There's the meat..!
Wonderful SPAM

Cantonment, FL

#12597 Nov 30, 2012
keep up the bad work

lmfao
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#12598 Nov 30, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad the same can't be said for you.
Because you lack basic logic and comprehension skills, you're stuck in a preschool state of mind and seem unable to make the next hurdle.
It's your destiny to post childish drivel on internet forums but I can accept that about you. Cheer up though, HAC - LUMPY is far more deluded than you.
Nothing to fear.
We're just taking pot shots at morons.......

Can't believe he said that about you guys.lol

C-mon....you must band together......it's the only way you could even muster a half-assed insult.

Just because you can't get it up.....does'nt mean you have to take out your frustrations on innocent creatures.

You're being punished.lol

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12599 Nov 30, 2012
Lot's of 'WE' and 'We're" goin' on...lol...as if...

Some people just never understand things they have really never done or been exposed to..

This thread isn't about hunting..in fact it started as a screaming fish, but..Tis Chimmy went psycho and now this thread is nothing but a joke..and Tis Chimmy is nothing but a joke...

Sorry..tis true...it was warned as this got deeper..

so,,,anyone new want to take a ride...you'll be cut & pasting within' a hundred posts...

either way...this thread is simply a joke..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) 4 min andet1987 381
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min DILF 11,404
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min eleanorigby 40,716
unjumble - jumble 6 letter words 6 min DILF 327
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 8 min andet1987 18,766
Poll A real gentleman doesn't (Oct '13) 9 min DILF 997
What Could Be Fluffy? 10 min DILF 48
60's Pics 27 min Spirit67_ 14
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 162,884
I Like..... (Mar '14) 5 hr UnderstandPeople 998