PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10803 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#12565 Nov 30, 2012
... pizza dude ... who gets the large tofu pizza extra peperoni ... wings with extra blue cheese ...
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12566 Nov 30, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0xRrUVVKigkXX
and AGAIN, all anyone 'hears' when you witless, no life PoS trolls regurgitate your idiocy: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Be sure to come back for more...we KNOW you will!!

hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12567 Nov 30, 2012
Poor spokaMORON is so dense that it doesn't even grasp what an a$s it made of itself AGAIN as it obsessed and spewed its deluded fantasies. Get lost you worthless waste of space. Get help for your sick OBSESSION and quit trying to mimic me because like all trifling PoS trolls you are a major FAIL.
hunters are COWARDS

Midland, TX

#12568 Nov 30, 2012
AGAIN, let me apologize for spewing my obsessive and deluded AR fantasies. After all, I suck goat balls.
hunters are PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12569 Nov 30, 2012
^^and yet ANOTHER major FAIL of a witless, mentally disturbed, OBSESSED PoS no life loser TROLL^^
Keep flailing about and wishing you could be ME, and you will ALWAYS be nothing but a major FAIL.
Ready to prove it AGAIN?? 10..9..8..7..6..
be sure to use either of my TRUTHFUL monikers because the more you type HUNTERS ARE COWARDS and HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS, the better!!
hunters are COWARDS

Midland, TX

#12570 Nov 30, 2012
^^and yet ANOTHER major FAIL of my witless, mentally disturbed, OBSESSED, schizophrenic, PoS no life loser TROLL ASS^^
I Keep flailing about and wishing I wasn't a turd eating monekey but I will ALWAYS be nothing but a major FAIL.
And AGAIN, let me apologize for spewing my obsessive and deluded AR fantasies. After all, I really do suck goat balls.
razz58

Lansing, IL

#12572 Nov 30, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>What you "already know" is obviously nothing and insight seems far beyond your ken. Your stereotypical attitude toward those you don't understand and have no knowledge confirms your lack of intelligence and my suspicions. When you finally grow up and stop living in Disney World maybe you'll understand the true nature of life on this planet. Now.....go play Pokémon with the other naive children.
'Now.....go play'.......

Imitation is the best compliment.

But in your case......I really don't give a dam
razz58

Lansing, IL

#12573 Nov 30, 2012
Asswind Detector wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just not very bright. Sad but true.
Don't be so hard on yourself.
You lack compassion is all.
As you get older and mature....you'll understand better.

Maybe.....lol
razz58

Lansing, IL

#12574 Nov 30, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
Poor spokaMORON is so dense that it doesn't even grasp what an a$s it made of itself AGAIN as it obsessed and spewed its deluded fantasies. Get lost you worthless waste of space. Get help for your sick OBSESSION and quit trying to mimic me because like all trifling PoS trolls you are a major FAIL.
I must admit.....You really are extreme.....but I can't knock ya.
The more these hunters post the more they really do look like cowards.
hunters are COWARDS

Midland, TX

#12575 Nov 30, 2012
Spazzo58 wrote:
<quoted text>I must admit.....You really are extreme.....but I can't knock ya.
STFU you ignoramous!

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12576 Nov 30, 2012
razz58 wrote:
Nothing to fear.
We're just taking pot shots at morons.......

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#12577 Nov 30, 2012
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so hard on yourself.
You lack compassion is all.
As you get older and mature....you'll understand better.
Maybe.....lol
Too bad the same can't be said for you.

Because you lack basic logic and comprehension skills, you're stuck in a preschool state of mind and seem unable to make the next hurdle.

It's your destiny to post childish drivel on internet forums but I can accept that about you. Cheer up though, HAC - LUMPY is far more deluded than you.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12578 Nov 30, 2012
AGAIN, let me apologize for spewing my obsessive and deluded AR fantasies. After all, I suck goat balls.
Isn't sucking goat balls considered animal consumption? Aren't you placing what you vow to not ever do against your views? Wait,, wait,,, oh darn Hac,,, I'm sorry.... You tried to step in after you saw your girlfriend doing it, saw that the poor goat was in pain because you knew she wasn't doing it right, and decided to take over and show her the right way.

You might be ARA, but I definitely believe that animal molestation falls under abuse, no matter how much you think the goat enjoyed it!

You should be ashamed of yourself Hac, embarrassed to!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12579 Nov 30, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to fear.
We're just taking pot shots at morons.......
But after what I just read, I believe a poor animal was taking (coughcough) shots at her,, in her FACE! For protection? I think this warrants an investigation!
HuNtErS ArE CoWaRdS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12580 Nov 30, 2012
razz58 wrote:
haha...true, and they can't seem to stop themselves from continual self humiliation can they?? The one idiot (or more, who knows) is so obsessed with me that it keeps using my moniker in its infantile and self humiliating tactics. The besy part is that every time the idiot types HUNTERS ARE COWARDS/PSYCHOPATHS it is only broadcasting what most people already know.

As for being "extreme" though, I don't think that fighting against the exploitation, abuse, cruelty and senseless deaths of ANY being is "extreme", it's simply doing what's right.:)
HuNtErS ArE CoWaRdS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12581 Nov 30, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to fear.
We're just taking pot shots at morons.......and WE are the only morons here
you're not doing anything besides proving what witless, frightened SELF HUMILIATING no life morons you are. You pathetic PoS trolls are seriously mentally disturbed. No adult in their right mind would EVER act like you worthless pieces of sh#t do and that is a FACT.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12582 Nov 30, 2012
What really makes me laugh is how 'serious' it seems to take this pathetic thread....

lol

I feel a song coming on..!
HuNtErS ArE CoWaRdS

Midland, TX

#12583 Nov 30, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>You might be ARA, but I definitely believe that animal molestation falls under abuse, no matter how much you think the goat enjoyed it!
You should be ashamed of yourself Hac, embarrassed to!
Well I'm not! Watch it Honeybun, I have a very deep anal canal.... and people have been known to disappear.
Burger King

Cantonment, FL

#12584 Nov 30, 2012
Seriously- FUNNY!
^^and yet ANOTHER major FAIL of my witless, mentally disturbed, OBSESSED, schizophrenic, PoS no life loser TROLL ASS^^
I Keep flailing about and wishing I wasn't a turd eating monekey but I will ALWAYS be nothing but a major FAIL.
And AGAIN, let me apologize for spewing my obsessive and deluded AR fantasies. After all, I really do suck goat balls.
You can haz a cheeseburger anytime!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12585 Nov 30, 2012
^^ANOTHER major FAIL from the witless, OBSESSED, self humiliating loser PoS TROLL^^

just keep stating thar HUNTERS ARE COWARDS and HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS because scumbag hunters are loving it!!You effing moron! Now follow ORDERS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 12 min Princess Hey 49,359
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 17 min Princess Hey 150,125
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 45 min Alyssa76 41,378
What Turns You Off? 46 min Mister_ E 717
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 46 min Alyssa76 83,811
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 47 min Alyssa76 16,756
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 50 min Alyssa76 3,448
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Scarbelly Bob 22,965
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr wichita-rick 219,089
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 3 hr wichita-rick 1,967