PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12542 Nov 29, 2012
I've been a vegan for about a year now and I've never been sicker. Before making the change I read everywhere about vegans who say they never get sick now, they have way more energy, they lost heaps of weight etc etc. Not the case with me, I rarely used to get sick and I now get sick very often with the flu for at least 3 weeks at a time. I am suffering now with my first bout of food poisoning ever which has lasted 5 days so far. I have much less energy than I used to and I've lost some strength. I see a naturopath who is also a dietician and only a tiny portion of her diet contains animal products. She has been working closely with me to make sure my diet contains the optimal amount of everything I need but nothing has worked. She and three other doctors I have seen couldn't find anything wrong with me other than an iron deficiency which I am working on. Am I the only one who has experienced this?

From a comment on "veggieboards"

Location hidden

#12543 Nov 29, 2012
To make sure,, my last comment I copy and pasted from a site called "veggieboards"

That is not me, but someone who obviously has health issues for being vegan for about a year
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#12544 Nov 29, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>'Getting' or 'giving'?
<quoted text>That's not likely to happen considering that we are adults.
ROTFLMAO!!!
What a childish post.
I knew I was right all along.
Thanks!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12546 Nov 29, 2012
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!!!
What a childish post.
I knew I was right all along.
Thanks!
That socially inept morn is 63 years old--if you can believe it. You'd think it was a dimwitted 10 year old whose momma locked it in the basement. The loser has been infesting the Animal Rights forum day in and day out for years making an ass of itself. When not regurgitating witless infantile troll trash and using SEVERAL monikers, the idiot 'decorates' posts ESPECIALLY its own! These losers are all mentally disturbed and need serious psychiatric help. honey boo boo keeps screaming for attention and fails to grasp that no one cares. No sane person spends every waking minute obsessing over things and people they know NOTHING about. The PoS trolls keep crying that vegans are shoving our beliefs down their ignorant throats while they continue to CHOOSE to obsess over the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums. I actually keep encouraging them to eat corpses and eat PLENTY of corpses so they can all do the world a favor and stop wasting space much sooner. ;)
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#12547 Nov 29, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you'll do better next time, spazz58.
Your maturity is showing.lol
You guys are killing me.lol
The icons, the name-calling, insults.....how you group together.

Thanks again for the 'insight' of a typical hunter.lol

You all confirmed what I already knew.

Now....go play with your toys.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12550 Nov 29, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Good gawd!!!! I just need to STFU already. No one gives a ratsass!
you're right--NO ONE GIVES A SH#T what you witless no life loser TROLLS regurgitate. You worthless pieces of sh#t slobber over your filthy keyboards all day and all night waiting for one of us to post so you can prove what a self humiliate PoS you atre. Matter of FACT, I am ordeering you to humiliate yourself AGAIN. Ready?? 10..9..8..7..6...
be a good trifling TROLL and obey!!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12551 Nov 29, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0xRrUVVKigkXX
Yep, that's EXACTLY what the sane, sensible, INTELLIGENT readers 'hear' when you witless PoS loser TROLL whine and rant. Here, let me remind you: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Come back again real soon for more humiliation----we know you thrive on it!! Go bang your empty head into the wall a few more times...oh, an do struggle again to try and mimic me so you can show us AGAIN what a major FAIL you are!! Ready?? 10..9..8..7..6...
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12552 Nov 29, 2012
THANKS for the pretty decorations---that was sooooooooooo nice of you!!!!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12555 Nov 29, 2012
Everyone grows up when they are faced with their last breath...

Tis true..

The rest is posturing..

Location hidden

#12556 Nov 29, 2012
justaguess wrote:
Everyone grows up when they are faced with their last breath...
I have to ask,,,, what do you mean by this?
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12557 Nov 29, 2012
^^wretched BORE alert!!!!^^^^

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12559 Nov 30, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I have to ask,,,, what do you mean by this?
Punch Line was putting a child to bed a few posts back...it just seemed fitting..

:)
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12561 Nov 30, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Good gawd!!!! I need to just STFU already! No one gives a ratsass because I'm a blithering IDIOT!
We know and we also know that you won't ever stop humiliating yourself because THIS is all you do all day:

NO ONE CARES and witless slobs like you are just PoS trolls wasting space. Ready to prove this FACT again? of course you are because like all witless, self humiliating no life slobs, you slobber over your filthy keyboard waiting for use to post so you can prove what a no life insecure, witless M O R O N you are.

be sure to struggle to mimic me and prove what a major FAIL you are and always will be!!!

hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12563 Nov 30, 2012
so many pretty decoration!!! awwwww.....thanks, you witless, frightened, insecure no life PoS TROLL!!! May I have more decorations?? Thanks!!lol!!

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12564 Nov 30, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
mimic me
Yes HAC we all secretly desire to be just like you.

I mean who wouldn't want to spend years on end cutting and pasting the same nonsense.

Acting like we are superior to the rest of the world.

Hating 99.5% of the world population.

Screaming what POS that 99.5% of the population are.

Eating tofu until it comes out our ears.

Being the laughing stock of Topix.

Acting like a 10 year old child on a daily basis throwing a fit because you have no control over the 99.5%(Apologies to 10 year olds everywhere)

Living in a box, never bathing.

Practicing bestiality for kicks.
Oh, and that gherkin thing you do.

Yes, who wouldn't want to be just like you.

NOT!

'tis true

carry on, you clueless, retarded, moronic, impudent little troll.......

“... puttin on ...”

Since: Aug 08

... da union suit ...

#12565 Nov 30, 2012
... pizza dude ... who gets the large tofu pizza extra peperoni ... wings with extra blue cheese ...
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12566 Nov 30, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0xRrUVVKigkXX
and AGAIN, all anyone 'hears' when you witless, no life PoS trolls regurgitate your idiocy: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Be sure to come back for more...we KNOW you will!!

hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12567 Nov 30, 2012
Poor spokaMORON is so dense that it doesn't even grasp what an a$s it made of itself AGAIN as it obsessed and spewed its deluded fantasies. Get lost you worthless waste of space. Get help for your sick OBSESSION and quit trying to mimic me because like all trifling PoS trolls you are a major FAIL.
hunters are COWARDS

Midland, TX

#12568 Nov 30, 2012
AGAIN, let me apologize for spewing my obsessive and deluded AR fantasies. After all, I suck goat balls.
hunters are PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12569 Nov 30, 2012
^^and yet ANOTHER major FAIL of a witless, mentally disturbed, OBSESSED PoS no life loser TROLL^^
Keep flailing about and wishing you could be ME, and you will ALWAYS be nothing but a major FAIL.
Ready to prove it AGAIN?? 10..9..8..7..6..
be sure to use either of my TRUTHFUL monikers because the more you type HUNTERS ARE COWARDS and HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS, the better!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's Legacy "STINKS!" 5 min Sams Sincere 3
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 6 min Zwiebel 1,879
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 7 min beatlesinthebog 3,480
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min anonymous 120,845
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 10 min dragoon70056 29
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 10 min beatlesinthebog 137,901
Who are some of your favorite people on the off... (Dec '13) 10 min Definitely Different 91
True or False Game 34 min Vector aka Victor... 377
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 41 min beatlesinthebog 22,217
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Tom2Tone 148,957
Family shocked after texting dead grandmother, ... 2 hr Protoham 9
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 hr Juju Beans 6,829

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE