PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments (Page 523)

Showing posts 10,441 - 10,460 of10,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Protein

High-biological-value protein is found in meat, fish, eggs and dairy products. Low-biological-value protein is found in nuts, pulses and wholegrains. Separately, the latter don't contain all the essential amino acids, but do when combined correctly. Knowledge of which foods to mix together is therefore crucial.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Do you not know the definition of involve?
BTW, I read this somewhere, would you save your dog or a baby, if you could only save one?
Bet you don't answer.. and we all know why when you don't... carry on...
Do you not know the meaning of: we are making fun of you?? You have the pitiful need to try and make yourself seem important, when all you are is a witless, rambling, mentally disturbed wretched BORE who screams for attention. There, honey boo boo, I just threw you some crumbs.

You're welcome.
Oh and shove the insane and witless troll regurgitation about the dog and baby up your flabby old ass. Only idiots who can't refute intelligently mimic that asinine overused dog baby nonsense. Get out of la-la land you wretched BORE, the real world doesn't make up asinine scenarios. Get the psychiatric help you need and quit making an ass of yourself.

Gonna flail about, beg and post more corpse recipes are ya?? How unsurprising. ta-ta, wretched BORE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Calories

Although childhood obesity is an issue today, not enough calories can mean children don't grow properly. This can be a problem in high-fibre diets.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

hey wretched BORE-just stfu already. Make the call to your nearest and best PSYCHIATRIST and quit spewing your mental illness all over topix. You are effing pathetic. You know NOTHING about being VEGAN. It takes INTELLIGENCE to be vegan and that's why you morons struggle. Hope that helps.
Gonna post some corpse recipes? Of course you are, because you are and always will be a witless, wretched BORE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

A vegan diet is not suitable for infants and young children, as this is a time of rapid growth and development when a good supply of energy and nutrients is particularly important. Parents must be aware of the particular nutritional deficiencies that may occur. A child´s diet should include enough energy to assure healthy growth and development, iron to prevent anaemia, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D and calcium to prevent bone disease as well as sufficient fat and amino acids. Vegetarian diets can lead to vitamin and protein deficiencies, so care must be taken that nutritional needs are met. Therefore we recommend that very young children and babies should not eat a strict vegan diet. Furthermore this is the age when food tastes are learned, so giving your child the chance to explore a variety of tastes and textures is important to future likes and dislikes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Do you not know the meaning of: we are making fun of you?? You have the pitiful need to try and make yourself seem important, when all you are is a witless, rambling, mentally disturbed wretched BORE who screams for attention. There, honey boo boo, I just threw you some crumbs.
You're welcome.
Oh and shove the insane and witless troll regurgitation about the dog and baby up your flabby old ass. Only idiots who can't refute intelligently mimic that asinine overused dog baby nonsense. Get out of la-la land you wretched BORE, the real world doesn't make up asinine scenarios. Get the psychiatric help you need and quit making an ass of yourself.
Gonna flail about, beg and post more corpse recipes are ya?? How unsurprising. ta-ta, wretched BORE.
Like I typed before,, told ya you wouldn't answer, and again everyone knows why.

As far as the rest of the stuff,, whatever

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

hey wretched BORE-just stfu already.
no

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Vitamin B12 is found only in foods of animal origin – meat, dairy, eggs, or fish.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Dangers of Vegetarian & Vegan Diets Long-Term
Posted on July 17, 2008 by JINI in Health and Gut Stuff

I often get emails from my readers who are vegetarian or vegan and struggling to heal. Much as I respect the ideological and environmental motivators for veggie diets, in physical terms, they are simply not good (long-term) for the human body.
Vegetarian diets can be very useful short-term for healing from certain types of cancers, or as a detox. But for a healthy long-term, daily diet, you need to get some animal-source nutrients – especially animal fats.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

A vegan diet is equally dangerous for weaned babies and toddlers, who need plenty of protein and calcium. Too often, vegans turn to soy, which actually inhibits growth and reduces absorption of protein and minerals. That’s why health officials in Britain, Canada and other countries express caution about soy for babies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

An adult who was well-nourished in utero and in infancy may choose to get by on a vegan diet, but babies are built from protein, calcium, cholesterol and fish oil. Children fed only plants will not get the precious things they need to live and grow.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

effing HILARIOUS that a wretched CORPSE EATING hag is puking up a pile of trash when the HAG knows NOTHING about NUTRITION or about being VEGAN.

GET THE PSYCHIATRIC HELP YOU NEED YOU WRETCHED BORE. If you have children, they need to be taken away from your mentally disturbed old ass. You are a sick effing BORE.

Go eat LOTS of corpses, you pathetic PSYCHO because the more corpses you eat the sooner your wretched old ass will stop wasting space.

Hope that helps.
Gonna whine and copy/paste some more ignorance?? Of course you are because you are a miserable, lonely, wretched BORE who needs serious psychiatric help.'tis true!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
no
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0xRrUVVKigk

Get help, you wretched PSYCHO bore
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I found this interesting too!

The Vegan diet can lead to trouble down the road, trouble that can sometimes remain undetected until irreparable damage is done.

In all the reading I've done, I'm surprised to 'read' how many Vegans cheat and will 'snack' on animal byproducts and claim not to.

Just sayin

Good night!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

oops.. I will leave you with this before retiring to my bed...

Protein: You can get some of the components of protein (the amino acids) from legumes, seeds and grain, but meat and fish contain complete protein (meaning they have all the essential amino acids). The amino acids in meat/fish are also in a form that is very easy for most people to digest. Many people find grains and legumes (which contain digestive inhibitors) quite hard to digest. Note too how little meat you actually need to get protein – 4 oz of beef provides 30 grams protein; salmon 25 grams; tofu 8 grams.

Zinc: Red meat is high in it and it comes in a form that many believe is easier for the body to break down than that found in grains and legumes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Opinion36 wrote:
PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals.
I like that acronym better! lol
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

hey wretched BORE: stfu because you OBVIOUSLY know NOTHING about being VEGAN and you know NOTHING about proper nutrition. You are a miserable, lonely old BORE who begs for attention and you thrive off of being verbally slapped around.

Go tell a good psychiatrist about your pathetic obsession of things and people you know NOTHING about.
Make that call in the morning and GET HELP, you wretched psycho BORE

Be sure to gnaw on a corpse soon

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

hey wretched BORE: stfu because you OBVIOUSLY know NOTHING about being VEGAN and you know NOTHING about proper nutrition. You are a miserable, lonely old BORE who begs for attention and you thrive off of being verbally slapped around.
Go tell a good psychiatrist about your pathetic obsession of things and people you know NOTHING about.
Make that call in the morning and GET HELP, you wretched psycho BORE
Be sure to gnaw on a corpse soon
Good Gawd.....

What an embarrassment you must be to your family and the people that know you.

Have you always been this anal retentive or have you had to work at it?

Has the thought ever occurred to you to, just once, to give a decent response to someone, other than your alter egos.

'tis true

carry on, you retarded simpleton, peon of a troll.......
LUMPY is a GASBAG

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
hey, I know NOTHING about proper nutrition but I'll be sure to gnaw on a goat scrotum soon.
That's a given.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,441 - 10,460 of10,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

300 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 3 min Panels Sniper Saline 25,553
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 6 min honeymylove 137,085
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 15 min Instigator 13,007
When I Dream I Dream of _____ 18 min kinkysuitman 63
FREE hot dogs on National Hot Dog Day 19 min Ha Ha 2
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 26 min -Lea- 14,768
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 27 min 75 Scorpio 6,783
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min CJ Rocker 141,201
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 42 min Big dawg 34,927
Boy, 9, marries 62-year-old mother of five for ... 2 hr Joy01552902931 21
Woman Flees Topless After Being Caught Shoplifting 4 hr beatlesinthebog 29
•••
•••