PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,814

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Read more

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12482 Nov 28, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
Was this you Rachel when you were plastering the Thousands thread with all those whiny posts about maxie pickin on you?
http://o5.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/scre...
And in the time you came back,, all four of your recent posts on here, involved me.

Ya, honey,, that's obsessed!

Hypocrite! rotflmao

Location hidden

#12483 Nov 28, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
ok who gets the tofu burger with extra bacon ...???
I'll have that burger, hold the tofu please

Location hidden

#12484 Nov 28, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>I got it now.
You know this because you're 4ft. tall with a flat topped head.
That made me laugh....

Canadian beer... now keep in mind I don't like ANY beer, not that I've tasted a whole bunch, but they do all taste the same to me, and I don't like it...

So tell me,, is there a difference? I have heard ours is better and that joke I've heard/read before, is about American beer, not Canadian.. but again, don't really care for any beer.

That joke could hold true, after all, I'm not into water sports...

Location hidden

#12485 Nov 28, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I found your old avatar photo.
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/113...
Wow,, I hate to admit it, but that baby looks a lot like I did at that age... creepy.. you stalking my facebook?

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Plant City, FL

#12486 Nov 28, 2012
PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals.

Location hidden

#12487 Nov 28, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
Was this you Rachel when you were plastering the Thousands thread with all those whiny posts about maxie pickin on you?
http://o5.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/scre...
This one too looked a lot like me... again, you stalking my facebook page!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12488 Nov 28, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>And in the time you came back,, all four of your recent posts on here, involved me.
Ya, honey,, that's obsessed!
Hypocrite! rotflmao
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....you are such a pathetic PSYCHO bore! YOU are obsessed, honey boo boo, and you are a wretched BORE. Purples' posts didn't 'involve' you, they were making fun of you. You are clearly mentally disturbed and many here are well aware of what a sick, OBSESSED hag you are.

Hope that helps.

Gonna beg for some more humiliation? We expect you soon!!

Location hidden

#12489 Nov 28, 2012
Parents who put their children on strict vegan diets could harm their development, a US nutrition expert has said.
Lindsay Allen, of the US Agricultural Research Service, said denying growing children animal products in their diet during the critical first few years of life was "unethical".

Professor Allen argued that animal source foods have some nutrients not found anywhere else and that pregnant women on vegan diets could be damaging their child while it was growing in the womb.

Location hidden

#12490 Nov 28, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Purples' posts didn't 'involve' you, they were making fun of you.
Do you not know the definition of involve?

BTW, I read this somewhere, would you save your dog or a baby, if you could only save one?

Bet you don't answer.. and we all know why when you don't... carry on...

Location hidden

#12491 Nov 28, 2012
It's interesting that even the vegetarian society say on their website that vitamin B12 is not available in any plant food and vegans need to take supplements or eat fortified food to remain healthy. They also specifically warn breastfeeding vegan mothers that their children may be at risk of B12 deficiency. The fact is that veganism is not a natural or sustainable diet for a human without artificial supplements.

Location hidden

#12493 Nov 28, 2012
All kids I know (non-vegan) seem to not be obsessed with food...

Paige now believes that her children were craving dairy products. "It was confusing because for the first year I felt good, calm and content, and had plenty of energy. The children didn't have childhood sicknesses. But something seemed to be missing. We were always picking between meals, always obsessed by food."

Location hidden

#12494 Nov 28, 2012
(more from the article)

Now when Paige looks at her two youngest, now seven and eight she is certain they are thriving. "There was a moment when I was worried damage had been done for life," she says. "Now, I'm confident they are doing well. Even though they eat as much fruit and dried fruit as before, their teeth haven't had one bit more decay."

And nowadays, it's their growth that's the big talking point. "The first thing anyone says when they visit is:'My, haven't they grown?'"

Location hidden

#12495 Nov 28, 2012
I just want it to be known, that I love my children VERY VERY VERY much,,, so much in fact, that I want the best for them, and will do so even if it were to go against my beliefs!!!(food people,, don't get carried away with the comment)

I want my children to be strong, healthy, and happy, and I will increase their chances of that with a PROPER diet that consists of all the food groups..

Location hidden

#12496 Nov 28, 2012
Nutrients that everyone needs

B12

Because this vitamin is mainly found in meat, dairy products and eggs, vegans must get it from other sources such as supplements, fortified breakfast cereals and Marmite. Deficiency can lead to irreversible nervous system damage.

Location hidden

#12497 Nov 28, 2012
Calcium

Found in dairy products, this is essential for strong bones. It is often lacking in a vegan diet unless taken as supplement.

Location hidden

#12498 Nov 28, 2012
You know it's not natural when you can't survive too well without supplements!

Supplements aren't "natural"

Location hidden

#12499 Nov 28, 2012
Protein

High-biological-value protein is found in meat, fish, eggs and dairy products. Low-biological-value protein is found in nuts, pulses and wholegrains. Separately, the latter don't contain all the essential amino acids, but do when combined correctly. Knowledge of which foods to mix together is therefore crucial.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12500 Nov 28, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Do you not know the definition of involve?
BTW, I read this somewhere, would you save your dog or a baby, if you could only save one?
Bet you don't answer.. and we all know why when you don't... carry on...
Do you not know the meaning of: we are making fun of you?? You have the pitiful need to try and make yourself seem important, when all you are is a witless, rambling, mentally disturbed wretched BORE who screams for attention. There, honey boo boo, I just threw you some crumbs.

You're welcome.
Oh and shove the insane and witless troll regurgitation about the dog and baby up your flabby old ass. Only idiots who can't refute intelligently mimic that asinine overused dog baby nonsense. Get out of la-la land you wretched BORE, the real world doesn't make up asinine scenarios. Get the psychiatric help you need and quit making an ass of yourself.

Gonna flail about, beg and post more corpse recipes are ya?? How unsurprising. ta-ta, wretched BORE.

Location hidden

#12501 Nov 28, 2012
Calories

Although childhood obesity is an issue today, not enough calories can mean children don't grow properly. This can be a problem in high-fibre diets.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12503 Nov 28, 2012
hey wretched BORE-just stfu already. Make the call to your nearest and best PSYCHIATRIST and quit spewing your mental illness all over topix. You are effing pathetic. You know NOTHING about being VEGAN. It takes INTELLIGENCE to be vegan and that's why you morons struggle. Hope that helps.
Gonna post some corpse recipes? Of course you are, because you are and always will be a witless, wretched BORE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Paul Porter1 155,380
Impossible brand and product combinations (Jan '12) 2 min DILF 404
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 3 min DILF 10,302
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 3 min Mechanic 4,213
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 3 min DILF 25,729
Things to do while waiting........ 4 min DILF 352
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 6 min _FLATLINE-------- 7,603
Still arguing with Billy R (Oct '09) 6 min Proud To Be Trina 542
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 14 min TALLYHO 8541 8,159
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min Whose Fool 159,974
motorcycle traveling stories 1 hr bros before hos 53
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 2 hr dragoon70056 266
More from around the web