PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#12478 Nov 28, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
Q: What do urine samples and Canadian beer have in common?
A: The taste.
I got it now.

You know this because you're 4ft. tall with a flat topped head.

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#12479 Nov 28, 2012
It's been fun guys. Just stopped in to give Chim Chim someone to throw a turd at. Wouldn't want her to gain too much weight by eating them all this hunting season.

Life is good and the freezers are a fillin.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#12480 Nov 28, 2012
ok who gets the tofu burger with extra bacon ...???

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12481 Nov 28, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Buck. I know I was right. Why are you bitchin about someone posting about something off topic? You do it all the time. Like your breakdown over on the Thousands thread where you posted about 8 posts from this thread.(""WAAAAHHHHH Maxie is pickin on me WAAAHHH!!!"") What did anything happening here have to do with anything they're discussing on the Thousands thread? All that whining and crying because someone dished your own shit back at you. LOLOLOL!!! Poor widdle baby Bucky can give but she get her panties in a wad when she gets it back. boo hoo for Bucky!
ok! lol whatever!

Thanks for the compliment for my big pearly whites... I'm proud of my straight white teeth.

I understand why you have to go for the teeth jab,, I mean if that's all ya got,,, again,, thank you

Location hidden

#12482 Nov 28, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
Was this you Rachel when you were plastering the Thousands thread with all those whiny posts about maxie pickin on you?
http://o5.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/scre...
And in the time you came back,, all four of your recent posts on here, involved me.

Ya, honey,, that's obsessed!

Hypocrite! rotflmao

Location hidden

#12483 Nov 28, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
ok who gets the tofu burger with extra bacon ...???
I'll have that burger, hold the tofu please

Location hidden

#12484 Nov 28, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>I got it now.
You know this because you're 4ft. tall with a flat topped head.
That made me laugh....

Canadian beer... now keep in mind I don't like ANY beer, not that I've tasted a whole bunch, but they do all taste the same to me, and I don't like it...

So tell me,, is there a difference? I have heard ours is better and that joke I've heard/read before, is about American beer, not Canadian.. but again, don't really care for any beer.

That joke could hold true, after all, I'm not into water sports...

Location hidden

#12485 Nov 28, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I found your old avatar photo.
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/113...
Wow,, I hate to admit it, but that baby looks a lot like I did at that age... creepy.. you stalking my facebook?

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Plant City, FL

#12486 Nov 28, 2012
PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals.

Location hidden

#12487 Nov 28, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
Was this you Rachel when you were plastering the Thousands thread with all those whiny posts about maxie pickin on you?
http://o5.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/scre...
This one too looked a lot like me... again, you stalking my facebook page!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12488 Nov 28, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>And in the time you came back,, all four of your recent posts on here, involved me.
Ya, honey,, that's obsessed!
Hypocrite! rotflmao
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....you are such a pathetic PSYCHO bore! YOU are obsessed, honey boo boo, and you are a wretched BORE. Purples' posts didn't 'involve' you, they were making fun of you. You are clearly mentally disturbed and many here are well aware of what a sick, OBSESSED hag you are.

Hope that helps.

Gonna beg for some more humiliation? We expect you soon!!

Location hidden

#12489 Nov 28, 2012
Parents who put their children on strict vegan diets could harm their development, a US nutrition expert has said.
Lindsay Allen, of the US Agricultural Research Service, said denying growing children animal products in their diet during the critical first few years of life was "unethical".

Professor Allen argued that animal source foods have some nutrients not found anywhere else and that pregnant women on vegan diets could be damaging their child while it was growing in the womb.

Location hidden

#12490 Nov 28, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Purples' posts didn't 'involve' you, they were making fun of you.
Do you not know the definition of involve?

BTW, I read this somewhere, would you save your dog or a baby, if you could only save one?

Bet you don't answer.. and we all know why when you don't... carry on...

Location hidden

#12491 Nov 28, 2012
It's interesting that even the vegetarian society say on their website that vitamin B12 is not available in any plant food and vegans need to take supplements or eat fortified food to remain healthy. They also specifically warn breastfeeding vegan mothers that their children may be at risk of B12 deficiency. The fact is that veganism is not a natural or sustainable diet for a human without artificial supplements.

Location hidden

#12493 Nov 28, 2012
All kids I know (non-vegan) seem to not be obsessed with food...

Paige now believes that her children were craving dairy products. "It was confusing because for the first year I felt good, calm and content, and had plenty of energy. The children didn't have childhood sicknesses. But something seemed to be missing. We were always picking between meals, always obsessed by food."

Location hidden

#12494 Nov 28, 2012
(more from the article)

Now when Paige looks at her two youngest, now seven and eight she is certain they are thriving. "There was a moment when I was worried damage had been done for life," she says. "Now, I'm confident they are doing well. Even though they eat as much fruit and dried fruit as before, their teeth haven't had one bit more decay."

And nowadays, it's their growth that's the big talking point. "The first thing anyone says when they visit is:'My, haven't they grown?'"

Location hidden

#12495 Nov 28, 2012
I just want it to be known, that I love my children VERY VERY VERY much,,, so much in fact, that I want the best for them, and will do so even if it were to go against my beliefs!!!(food people,, don't get carried away with the comment)

I want my children to be strong, healthy, and happy, and I will increase their chances of that with a PROPER diet that consists of all the food groups..

Location hidden

#12496 Nov 28, 2012
Nutrients that everyone needs

B12

Because this vitamin is mainly found in meat, dairy products and eggs, vegans must get it from other sources such as supplements, fortified breakfast cereals and Marmite. Deficiency can lead to irreversible nervous system damage.

Location hidden

#12497 Nov 28, 2012
Calcium

Found in dairy products, this is essential for strong bones. It is often lacking in a vegan diet unless taken as supplement.

Location hidden

#12498 Nov 28, 2012
You know it's not natural when you can't survive too well without supplements!

Supplements aren't "natural"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Football (Jul '10) 4 min dragoon70056 1,855
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 4 min Mechanic 3,057
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 4 min whatimeisit 7,645
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 9 min flbadcatowner 73
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 9 min Wolftracks 80
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min -Lea- 26,063
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min kuda 134,841
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 46 min eleanorigby 37,813
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr black shuck 152,935
Is it possible to....... 4 hr beatlesinafog 621