PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments (Page 521)

Showing posts 10,401 - 10,420 of10,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

The Dancing PSYCHOS wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good impotent self humiliating OBEDIENT loser troll. ready to obey us AGAIN and humiliate yourself? Of course you are and you will OBEY in 10..9..8..7..6....
.....what PSYCHO jabbers at herself while she digs at her rash.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>Same stupid horseshit reply from the same useless anal hair trifling TROLLS like ME!I am an illiterate MORON. Just asking if someone else taught me the spelling of that stupid,annoying,uneducated ,shit-on my shoe response.
And all we hear is: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

get lost you worthless PoS TROLL. quit wasting space with your fat, ugly a%s. Gonna beg for more humiliation?? Of course you are because like all trifling witless no life trolls you refuse to grasp what an a$s you make of yourself every time you regurgitate your idiocy and whining. Ready to obey?? 10..9..8..7..6...
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

^^BWAHAHAHAHAHAH...the fugly loser TROLL from midland TX just admitted it 'blows goats'!!^^

You effing stupid self humiliating PoS.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

^^and as can be predicted 24/7/365, the fugly 63 year old impotent, witless SELF HUMILIATING loser^^ from midland TX is STILL flailing about making an a$s of itself. Matter of fact, it will humiliatite itself AGAIN...in 10..9..8..7..6...
Rambler

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>That is because they are all... YOU, LUMPY
True That!
Rambler

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
^^BWAHAHAHAHAHAH...the fugly loser TROLL from~ Virginia Beach Virginia~
Just Admitted It 'Blows Goats'!!^^
We already know this Lump.......
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

^^major FAIL as always from DUMBER and DUMBEST^^ no doubt at least one of the witless no life slobs will be humiliating itself AGAIN in 10..9..8..7..6...
Rambler

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

^^major FAIL as always from DUMBER and DUMBEST^^ no doubt at least one of the witless no life slobs will be humiliating itself AGAIN in 10..9..8..7..6...
BeJesus I wish just "One Time You'd Come Up With Something New"

Never Gona Happin GI.....

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

It was a hunter that prevented my grandmother from an early reindeer death...

just sayin'

“Live in purple”

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Every one of the pathetic trolls on these threads is insane. They all seek out threads that they know NOTHING about and they post asinine trash like links to corpse recipes on threads that are clearly about ending animal cruelty. They then scream and rant that people who are on these threads because unlike the loser trolls, we actually have interest in the topic are "forcing" our beliefs down their ignorant throats. These morons obviously are socially inept, miserable psychos who beg for attention by humiliating themselves. Most of them are well past middle age and this is what their pointless 'lives' have amounted to--making asses of themselves daily on frickin forums.
RC obviously needs psychiatric help. There have been a few cases of scumbag hunters stalking and harassing ARAs outside of these forums. one of the scumbags was FIRED from his job for making harassing calls to an ARA from his work! These losers obviously beg for drama in their empty shallow, miserable lives because they get what they deserve. I also note that trolls like to boast about their personal lives and insist that they have "happy" lives and the fact is that people who have genuinely happy, rewarding lives do not feel a need to broadcast it to a bunch of strangers on a frickin internet forum.
Take it easy :) Watch the witless trolls flail about and beg for attention......to them, humiliation is the only attention they can get and it's better than none ;)
They come here on their own and then complain they're getting other people's beliefs shoved down their throats? If they feel people on here are shoving beliefs down their throats then the easy solution would be for them to stay away.

As far as begging for attention Really Crazy <RC> is the most needy person I've ever seen on here. She is totally needy for attention and craves for people to kiss up to her and tell her how fabulous she is. She's a moron. A witless bore of a moron. But people who know her well on here know she's a mentally unbalanced nutso who gets crazy enraged at people who disagrees with her. The fact is RC flies into these out of control rages on here and has total freak-out breakdowns and just goes all nuts.

I can see why Rachel would be all into meat because she has these really long buck front teeth that are probably really good for tearing into carcasses.
razz58

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you aren't refering to the city of my birth and raising - Chicago... What a shithole of crooked political miscreants. And no one wants to work for the state of Illinois because they simply DO NOT pay their debts. Southern Illinois has nice scenery and big deer to kill but that's about as nice as I can be.
There's good and bad everywhere.

You really should take a walk down a street in englewood...southside
Only then will you feel what a typical deer feels.
You'd be the hunted one....not for food... but for money.lol
You'll know how it feels to be stalked......snuck up on.lol
They wait for you.... like you wait for innocent animals.
But..... you can shoot back....gives you more of an edge unlike that of a deer....all he can do is run.
If you got any real balls.....come on down.
Don't forget to bring plenty of ammo.lol

Or don't you like a challenge.lol ....did'nt think so.lol
With hunting nowadays.... a challenge simply does'nt exist.

I can't think of a better way to test your skills though.lol
It's self defense.

“Live in purple”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I stand corrected, you're absolutely right. I went back and did see that! Maxie didn't comment to me first!
But after I commented to her about her 'agreeing' with Hac, and being 'not too bright' because of that, she came back with a whole bunch of old stuff that supposedly happened how many years ago, that has nothing to do with 'this' topic? I thought that was 'creepy', and seeing as she knew me from that forum, bringing it here, I thought I would bring it back to where it belongs (where all this supposedly took place)... So what? Sue me. lol
Hi Buck. I know I was right. Why are you bitchin about someone posting about something off topic? You do it all the time. Like your breakdown over on the Thousands thread where you posted about 8 posts from this thread.(""WAAAAHHHHH Maxie is pickin on me WAAAHHH!!!"") What did anything happening here have to do with anything they're discussing on the Thousands thread? All that whining and crying because someone dished your own shit back at you. LOLOLOL!!! Poor widdle baby Bucky can give but she get her panties in a wad when she gets it back. boo hoo for Bucky!

“Live in purple”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
And THIS thread is in offbeat. Find ONE comment from me in another Animal Rights Forum thread, and I will eat my words!
Why not, you eat everything else you can get those teeth into. gnaw gnaw gnaw gnaw! Bucky strikes again!
razz58

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahhaha
What's really sad about that? Is that I totally agree with you!
You do know what I said.yes?
By you agreeing with me, are you the exception to the rule?
'You' made the claim that you would harm innocent animals for fun or to just piss someone off.
That's not very 'pretty' of you.

“Live in purple”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Q: What do urine samples and Canadian beer have in common?

A: The taste.

“Live in purple”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I stand corrected, you're absolutely right.
I found your old avatar photo.

http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/113...

“Live in purple”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Was this you Rachel when you were plastering the Thousands thread with all those whiny posts about maxie pickin on you?

http://o5.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/scre...

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>There's good and bad everywhere.
You really should take a walk down a street in englewood...southside
Only then will you feel what a typical deer feels.
You'd be the hunted one....not for food... but for money.lol
You'll know how it feels to be stalked......snuck up on.lol
They wait for you.... like you wait for innocent animals.
But..... you can shoot back....gives you more of an edge unlike that of a deer....all he can do is run.
If you got any real balls.....come on down.
Don't forget to bring plenty of ammo.lol
Or don't you like a challenge.lol ....did'nt think so.lol
With hunting nowadays.... a challenge simply does'nt exist.
I can't think of a better way to test your skills though.lol
It's self defense.
You forgot the most important contrast in your illogical comparison.

Hunting is legal. Always has been, always will be.

It just sux to be you. Scared to walk the streets and the woods? My,my,my, do you shake uncontrollably when someone knocks at the door?

Level 3

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Purple Queen wrote:
Q: What do urine samples and Canadian beer have in common?
A: The taste.
Did you do this comparison in a blind taste test or did you cheat?

Level 3

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Chim Chim, your trainers are failing miserably.
Maybe a good dose of a more effective wormer would help you expand your thought process.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,401 - 10,420 of10,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

192 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
sleeping naked and being chubby 3 min dad of 2 8
What's your tip for the day? 12 min Tehee Candor 14
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 15 min Rose_NoHo 10,410
What is the meaning of life? 16 min Tehee Candor 36
Random Words (Mar '10) 16 min Spirit67_ 5,158
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min Mister_ E 140,406
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 17 min SUG here 39,815
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr reebie 14,119
Colorado Man Offers President Obama Pot 3 hr Catholic League of Duncey 46