PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12441 Nov 27, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly who is "us"
"us" is anyone that sees general reason, and disagrees with how others (Hac) views or goes about their cause.

Location hidden

#12442 Nov 27, 2012

Location hidden

#12443 Nov 27, 2012

Location hidden

#12444 Nov 27, 2012
How many vegans does it take to change a lightbulb?

None, vegans can't change anything.

Location hidden

#12445 Nov 27, 2012
What do you call a militant vegan?

Lactose intolerant.

Location hidden

#12446 Nov 27, 2012
Why did the vegetarian cross the road?

Because she was protesting for the chicken, MAN!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12447 Nov 27, 2012
oh LOOK, the witless wretched BORE is back begging for more attention---how predictable and BORING. Get lost you wretched hag. Not only are you a BORE but you;re a waste of space. Gonna obsess some more, psycho hag???? Of course you are because wretched BORES like you are starving for attention because your life is empty, dull and stale and so are YOU. Ready to humiliate yourself again?? 10..9..8..7..6...

Get the psychiatric help you need ASAP. you pathetic disturbed troll.

Location hidden

#12448 Nov 27, 2012
This indicates that maternal veganism can have permanent detrimental effects on infants, particularly the lack of B12 in utero and throughout lactation. The large sample of studies and the high correlation of symptoms indicate that their conclusion about B12 and infants is valid.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12449 Nov 27, 2012
re-post for all MORON trifling trolls:
hey MORON, this thread is also in the ANIMAL RIGHTS forum and it is an ANIMAL RIGHTS issue. You witless PoS no life TROLLS have nothing better to do than make asses of yourselves day in and day out. Suit yourself because I will only continue to further humiliate your already sorry SELF HUMILIATING filthy waste of space asses. Ready for your next bout of humiliation?? of course you are and like all good, obedient trifling TROLLS you will obey this order in 10..9..8..7..
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12450 Nov 27, 2012
LOL and the trifling TROLL are on frantic post decorating sprees!!! Better get this one chop chop!!!!!

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#12451 Nov 27, 2012
The Dancing PSYCHOS wrote:
oh LOOK, the witless wretched BORE is back begging for more attention---how predictable and BORING. Get lost you wretched hag. Not only are you a BORE but you;re a waste of space. Gonna obsess some more, psycho hag???? Of course you are because wretched BORES like you are starving for attention because your life is empty, dull and stale and so are YOU. Ready to humiliate yourself again?? 10..9..8..7..6...
Get the psychiatric help you need ASAP. you pathetic disturbed troll.
.....what PSYCHO jabbers at herself while she digs at her rash. lol
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12452 Nov 27, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
.....what witless, dlckless, spineless, SELF HUMILIATING no life PSYCHO jabbers at itself while I digs at my nasty rash. witless, dlckless, spineless ME, that's who! lol
That's a good impotent self humiliating OBEDIENT loser troll. ready to obey us AGAIN and humiliate yourself? Of course you are and you will OBEY in 10..9..8..7..6....

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#12453 Nov 27, 2012
The Dancing PSYCHOS wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good impotent self humiliating OBEDIENT loser troll. ready to obey us AGAIN and humiliate yourself? Of course you are and you will OBEY in 10..9..8..7..6....
.....what PSYCHO jabbers at herself while she digs at her rash.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12455 Nov 27, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>Same stupid horseshit reply from the same useless anal hair trifling TROLLS like ME!I am an illiterate MORON. Just asking if someone else taught me the spelling of that stupid,annoying,uneducated ,shit-on my shoe response.
And all we hear is:

get lost you worthless PoS TROLL. quit wasting space with your fat, ugly a%s. Gonna beg for more humiliation?? Of course you are because like all trifling witless no life trolls you refuse to grasp what an a$s you make of yourself every time you regurgitate your idiocy and whining. Ready to obey?? 10..9..8..7..6...
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12457 Nov 27, 2012
^^BWAHAHAHAHAHAH...the fugly loser TROLL from midland TX just admitted it 'blows goats'!!^^

You effing stupid self humiliating PoS.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12459 Nov 27, 2012
^^and as can be predicted 24/7/365, the fugly 63 year old impotent, witless SELF HUMILIATING loser^^ from midland TX is STILL flailing about making an a$s of itself. Matter of fact, it will humiliatite itself AGAIN...in 10..9..8..7..6...
Rambler

Boise, ID

#12460 Nov 27, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>That is because they are all... YOU, LUMPY
True That!
Rambler

Boise, ID

#12461 Nov 27, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
^^BWAHAHAHAHAHAH...the fugly loser TROLL from~ Virginia Beach Virginia~
Just Admitted It 'Blows Goats'!!^^
We already know this Lump.......
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12462 Nov 27, 2012
^^major FAIL as always from DUMBER and DUMBEST^^ no doubt at least one of the witless no life slobs will be humiliating itself AGAIN in 10..9..8..7..6...
Rambler

Boise, ID

#12463 Nov 28, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
^^major FAIL as always from DUMBER and DUMBEST^^ no doubt at least one of the witless no life slobs will be humiliating itself AGAIN in 10..9..8..7..6...
BeJesus I wish just "One Time You'd Come Up With Something New"

Never Gona Happin GI.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Duke professor: Blacks riot because they're laz... 2 min lomaxx 209
what is something your proud of? 3 min Crazy Jae 28
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Wolftracks 162,713
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 5 min wichita-rick 2,554
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min dirtclod 163,669
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 7 min Doom Metal 4 Life 100
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 7 min -TheExam- 12,466
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Papa Smurfaletto 11,349
Things that make life eaiser... 21 min Crazy Jae 572
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 47 min Crazy Jae 28,836
motorcycle traveling stories 1 hr harleyhoney 754
More from around the web