PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10807 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12444 Nov 27, 2012
How many vegans does it take to change a lightbulb?

None, vegans can't change anything.

Location hidden

#12445 Nov 27, 2012
What do you call a militant vegan?

Lactose intolerant.

Location hidden

#12446 Nov 27, 2012
Why did the vegetarian cross the road?

Because she was protesting for the chicken, MAN!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12447 Nov 27, 2012
oh LOOK, the witless wretched BORE is back begging for more attention---how predictable and BORING. Get lost you wretched hag. Not only are you a BORE but you;re a waste of space. Gonna obsess some more, psycho hag???? Of course you are because wretched BORES like you are starving for attention because your life is empty, dull and stale and so are YOU. Ready to humiliate yourself again?? 10..9..8..7..6...

Get the psychiatric help you need ASAP. you pathetic disturbed troll.

Location hidden

#12448 Nov 27, 2012
This indicates that maternal veganism can have permanent detrimental effects on infants, particularly the lack of B12 in utero and throughout lactation. The large sample of studies and the high correlation of symptoms indicate that their conclusion about B12 and infants is valid.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12449 Nov 27, 2012
re-post for all MORON trifling trolls:
hey MORON, this thread is also in the ANIMAL RIGHTS forum and it is an ANIMAL RIGHTS issue. You witless PoS no life TROLLS have nothing better to do than make asses of yourselves day in and day out. Suit yourself because I will only continue to further humiliate your already sorry SELF HUMILIATING filthy waste of space asses. Ready for your next bout of humiliation?? of course you are and like all good, obedient trifling TROLLS you will obey this order in 10..9..8..7..
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12450 Nov 27, 2012
LOL and the trifling TROLL are on frantic post decorating sprees!!! Better get this one chop chop!!!!!

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#12451 Nov 27, 2012
The Dancing PSYCHOS wrote:
oh LOOK, the witless wretched BORE is back begging for more attention---how predictable and BORING. Get lost you wretched hag. Not only are you a BORE but you;re a waste of space. Gonna obsess some more, psycho hag???? Of course you are because wretched BORES like you are starving for attention because your life is empty, dull and stale and so are YOU. Ready to humiliate yourself again?? 10..9..8..7..6...
Get the psychiatric help you need ASAP. you pathetic disturbed troll.
.....what PSYCHO jabbers at herself while she digs at her rash. lol
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12452 Nov 27, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
.....what witless, dlckless, spineless, SELF HUMILIATING no life PSYCHO jabbers at itself while I digs at my nasty rash. witless, dlckless, spineless ME, that's who! lol
That's a good impotent self humiliating OBEDIENT loser troll. ready to obey us AGAIN and humiliate yourself? Of course you are and you will OBEY in 10..9..8..7..6....

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#12453 Nov 27, 2012
The Dancing PSYCHOS wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good impotent self humiliating OBEDIENT loser troll. ready to obey us AGAIN and humiliate yourself? Of course you are and you will OBEY in 10..9..8..7..6....
.....what PSYCHO jabbers at herself while she digs at her rash.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12455 Nov 27, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>Same stupid horseshit reply from the same useless anal hair trifling TROLLS like ME!I am an illiterate MORON. Just asking if someone else taught me the spelling of that stupid,annoying,uneducated ,shit-on my shoe response.
And all we hear is:

get lost you worthless PoS TROLL. quit wasting space with your fat, ugly a%s. Gonna beg for more humiliation?? Of course you are because like all trifling witless no life trolls you refuse to grasp what an a$s you make of yourself every time you regurgitate your idiocy and whining. Ready to obey?? 10..9..8..7..6...
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12457 Nov 27, 2012
^^BWAHAHAHAHAHAH...the fugly loser TROLL from midland TX just admitted it 'blows goats'!!^^

You effing stupid self humiliating PoS.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12459 Nov 27, 2012
^^and as can be predicted 24/7/365, the fugly 63 year old impotent, witless SELF HUMILIATING loser^^ from midland TX is STILL flailing about making an a$s of itself. Matter of fact, it will humiliatite itself AGAIN...in 10..9..8..7..6...
Rambler

Boise, ID

#12460 Nov 27, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>That is because they are all... YOU, LUMPY
True That!
Rambler

Boise, ID

#12461 Nov 27, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
^^BWAHAHAHAHAHAH...the fugly loser TROLL from~ Virginia Beach Virginia~
Just Admitted It 'Blows Goats'!!^^
We already know this Lump.......
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12462 Nov 27, 2012
^^major FAIL as always from DUMBER and DUMBEST^^ no doubt at least one of the witless no life slobs will be humiliating itself AGAIN in 10..9..8..7..6...
Rambler

Boise, ID

#12463 Nov 28, 2012
^^major FAIL as always from DUMBER and DUMBEST^^ no doubt at least one of the witless no life slobs will be humiliating itself AGAIN in 10..9..8..7..6...
BeJesus I wish just "One Time You'd Come Up With Something New"

Never Gona Happin GI.....

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12465 Nov 28, 2012
It was a hunter that prevented my grandmother from an early reindeer death...

just sayin'

“Live in purple”

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12466 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>Every one of the pathetic trolls on these threads is insane. They all seek out threads that they know NOTHING about and they post asinine trash like links to corpse recipes on threads that are clearly about ending animal cruelty. They then scream and rant that people who are on these threads because unlike the loser trolls, we actually have interest in the topic are "forcing" our beliefs down their ignorant throats. These morons obviously are socially inept, miserable psychos who beg for attention by humiliating themselves. Most of them are well past middle age and this is what their pointless 'lives' have amounted to--making asses of themselves daily on frickin forums.
RC obviously needs psychiatric help. There have been a few cases of scumbag hunters stalking and harassing ARAs outside of these forums. one of the scumbags was FIRED from his job for making harassing calls to an ARA from his work! These losers obviously beg for drama in their empty shallow, miserable lives because they get what they deserve. I also note that trolls like to boast about their personal lives and insist that they have "happy" lives and the fact is that people who have genuinely happy, rewarding lives do not feel a need to broadcast it to a bunch of strangers on a frickin internet forum.
Take it easy :) Watch the witless trolls flail about and beg for attention......to them, humiliation is the only attention they can get and it's better than none ;)
They come here on their own and then complain they're getting other people's beliefs shoved down their throats? If they feel people on here are shoving beliefs down their throats then the easy solution would be for them to stay away.

As far as begging for attention Really Crazy <RC> is the most needy person I've ever seen on here. She is totally needy for attention and craves for people to kiss up to her and tell her how fabulous she is. She's a moron. A witless bore of a moron. But people who know her well on here know she's a mentally unbalanced nutso who gets crazy enraged at people who disagrees with her. The fact is RC flies into these out of control rages on here and has total freak-out breakdowns and just goes all nuts.

I can see why Rachel would be all into meat because she has these really long buck front teeth that are probably really good for tearing into carcasses.
razz58

Lansing, IL

#12467 Nov 28, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you aren't refering to the city of my birth and raising - Chicago... What a shithole of crooked political miscreants. And no one wants to work for the state of Illinois because they simply DO NOT pay their debts. Southern Illinois has nice scenery and big deer to kill but that's about as nice as I can be.
There's good and bad everywhere.

You really should take a walk down a street in englewood...southside
Only then will you feel what a typical deer feels.
You'd be the hunted one....not for food... but for money.lol
You'll know how it feels to be stalked......snuck up on.lol
They wait for you.... like you wait for innocent animals.
But..... you can shoot back....gives you more of an edge unlike that of a deer....all he can do is run.
If you got any real balls.....come on down.
Don't forget to bring plenty of ammo.lol

Or don't you like a challenge.lol ....did'nt think so.lol
With hunting nowadays.... a challenge simply does'nt exist.

I can't think of a better way to test your skills though.lol
It's self defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 2 min Alex Nicole 15,249
News Signs of success include being happy... and hav... 4 min Knock off purse s... 5
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 4 min SUG here 35,651
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '15) 6 min SUG here 271
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 6 min Mr_FX 525
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 6 min SUG here 9,685
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 6 min Mr_FX 7,103
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 7 min SUG here 5,311
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 7 min Spotted Girl 1,668
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 27 min Old Sam 148,457
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 67,216
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 2 hr honeymylove 1,493
More from around the web