PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments
10,381 - 10,400 of 10,818 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12433 Nov 27, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
posts 12421-12425 are from DUMB, DUMBER and DUMBEST. We can't decipher which is which because the idiots all regurgitate the same witless trash and they ALL attempt to mimic us and they FAIL miserably every time! Look out...DUMB, DUMBER and DUMBEST (and likely a few more) will be flailing about any second now.....
Exactly who is "us"

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12434 Nov 27, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>hey MORON, this thread is also in the ANIMAL RIGHTS forum and it is an ANIMAL RIGHTS issue. You witless PoS no life TROLLS have nothing better to do than make asses of yourselves day in and day out. Suit yourself becaus eI will only continue to further humiliate your already sorry SELF HUMILIATING filthy waste of space asses. Ready for your next bout of humiliation?? of course you are and like all good, obedient trifling TROLLS you will obey this order in 10..9..8..7..6...
Exactly who is "el"...lol

ohhh man Tis Chimmy....you have slipped...really slipped out there....

no count necessary.....

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12435 Nov 27, 2012
Ohhh...And I forgot to add..

If these are the threads you refer to

http://www.topix.com/forum/animal/animal-righ...

perhaps you would be better served thrashing them with your quick wit and cut & paste technique to success...I mean...HOW LAME..!!!...

go play in your own playground Tis Chimmy...you are completely inept here on this one..you and all your aliases & one or two celebrity guests have been a complete joke to anyone that even clicks this thread...

but..

hey...do what ya want..

you will continue to make me laugh..

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12436 Nov 27, 2012
Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
She's teetering over the deep end now. The paranoia is setting in again. lol! And if you don't already know Nutso Rachel is going to make it known a million times over that she's in Canada like it's some big deal or something. She manages to find all sorts of ways to slip it into her posts. It's Canada this and Canada that Canada Canada Canada. lol! I guess she thinks that makes her so extra special.
Being Canadian??!! Heck YA! I love being Canadian, and if I brag about it, so what?

Canada Canada Canada! YAHOO! Canada!

I'm Canadian (repeat a million times)

and ya, I do think being from Canada does make me extra special (to me), again, why do you care if I take pride in my Country?

Location hidden

#12437 Nov 27, 2012
Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
No more attention for you.
Please no, please no more attention for me....Why do I think this is an empty promise? Please prove your claim! TIA

BTW sweet thing, you couldn't pay me no attention no matter how hard you try. lol

Location hidden

#12438 Nov 27, 2012
Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look you'll see I've been around since '07. Same name all those years.
And yet, all memory of you escapes me. Must not have made a very big impression....

Don't forget to not pay me any attention..

Location hidden

#12439 Nov 27, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a liar too. Anyone can go back and see Maxie wasn't even talking to fatheaded RC. Maxie didn't talk to her until RC posted to maxie first. All Maxie did was dish it right back and then the maniac RC went over to an abortion thread she haunts and posted a whole string of posts from this thread and a bunch of links to this thread. Now she's crying that she's being stalked. If RC wasn't so pathetic I'd be laughing about her maniacal behavior.
I stand corrected, you're absolutely right. I went back and did see that! Maxie didn't comment to me first!

But after I commented to her about her 'agreeing' with Hac, and being 'not too bright' because of that, she came back with a whole bunch of old stuff that supposedly happened how many years ago, that has nothing to do with 'this' topic? I thought that was 'creepy', and seeing as she knew me from that forum, bringing it here, I thought I would bring it back to where it belongs (where all this supposedly took place)... So what? Sue me. lol

Location hidden

#12440 Nov 27, 2012
And THIS thread is in offbeat. Find ONE comment from me in another Animal Rights Forum thread, and I will eat my words!

Location hidden

#12441 Nov 27, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly who is "us"
"us" is anyone that sees general reason, and disagrees with how others (Hac) views or goes about their cause.

Location hidden

#12442 Nov 27, 2012

Location hidden

#12443 Nov 27, 2012

Location hidden

#12444 Nov 27, 2012
How many vegans does it take to change a lightbulb?

None, vegans can't change anything.

Location hidden

#12445 Nov 27, 2012
What do you call a militant vegan?

Lactose intolerant.

Location hidden

#12446 Nov 27, 2012
Why did the vegetarian cross the road?

Because she was protesting for the chicken, MAN!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12447 Nov 27, 2012
oh LOOK, the witless wretched BORE is back begging for more attention---how predictable and BORING. Get lost you wretched hag. Not only are you a BORE but you;re a waste of space. Gonna obsess some more, psycho hag???? Of course you are because wretched BORES like you are starving for attention because your life is empty, dull and stale and so are YOU. Ready to humiliate yourself again?? 10..9..8..7..6...

Get the psychiatric help you need ASAP. you pathetic disturbed troll.

Location hidden

#12448 Nov 27, 2012
This indicates that maternal veganism can have permanent detrimental effects on infants, particularly the lack of B12 in utero and throughout lactation. The large sample of studies and the high correlation of symptoms indicate that their conclusion about B12 and infants is valid.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12449 Nov 27, 2012
re-post for all MORON trifling trolls:
hey MORON, this thread is also in the ANIMAL RIGHTS forum and it is an ANIMAL RIGHTS issue. You witless PoS no life TROLLS have nothing better to do than make asses of yourselves day in and day out. Suit yourself because I will only continue to further humiliate your already sorry SELF HUMILIATING filthy waste of space asses. Ready for your next bout of humiliation?? of course you are and like all good, obedient trifling TROLLS you will obey this order in 10..9..8..7..
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12450 Nov 27, 2012
LOL and the trifling TROLL are on frantic post decorating sprees!!! Better get this one chop chop!!!!!

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#12451 Nov 27, 2012
The Dancing PSYCHOS wrote:
oh LOOK, the witless wretched BORE is back begging for more attention---how predictable and BORING. Get lost you wretched hag. Not only are you a BORE but you;re a waste of space. Gonna obsess some more, psycho hag???? Of course you are because wretched BORES like you are starving for attention because your life is empty, dull and stale and so are YOU. Ready to humiliate yourself again?? 10..9..8..7..6...
Get the psychiatric help you need ASAP. you pathetic disturbed troll.
.....what PSYCHO jabbers at herself while she digs at her rash. lol
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12452 Nov 27, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
.....what witless, dlckless, spineless, SELF HUMILIATING no life PSYCHO jabbers at itself while I digs at my nasty rash. witless, dlckless, spineless ME, that's who! lol
That's a good impotent self humiliating OBEDIENT loser troll. ready to obey us AGAIN and humiliate yourself? Of course you are and you will OBEY in 10..9..8..7..6....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Princess Hey 145,078
Shaun the shaggy Aussie sheep finally shorn smooth 7 min Naughtyrobot 3
TGIF .. EVERYDAY .. I want to ENJOY .. 8 min Alias 26
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min eleanorigby 35,965
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 10 min CrunchyBacon 18,495
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min deutscher Nationa... 115,169
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 18 min Mike Allen 6,867
Fergson Police Dept. 19 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 344
What's your tip for the day? 51 min Rose of Tralee 795
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 1 hr ---Word Woman--- 227