PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments
10,361 - 10,380 of 10,818 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>That lunatic has openly and PROUDLY admitted to being a troll. That in itself speaks volumes of what a mentally disturbed individual she is. The entire animal rights forums have been destroyed by these mentally disturbed trolls and most decent, sane people don't even bother to post here because of their sorry asses. Truly pathetic that so called adults have nothing better to do than scream "I'm gonna eat a juicy steak" on forums that are clearly about ending animal cruelty.
RC has openly bragged on another forum about being a troll. She craves attention and it's best not to give it to her. I've been on and off the forums for years and experience shows Rachel is a true nutcase. She's done some really creepy things.

As far as hunters go, all I can do is go by my personal experiences when forming opinions just like anyone else does. That's my right. The hunters on here are just proving me right. The immaturity coming from them is staggering.

Level 1

Never forgotten

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>^^LOL!!!says the impotent, witless, SELF HUMILIATING loser TROLL who infests the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7/365!!!^^ get lost, you worthless impotent PoS!
They do seem to enjoy degrading themselves on here. Do they think acting like immature jerks is going to dispel any of the stereotypes some of them are complaining about?

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
RC has openly bragged on another forum about being a troll. She craves attention and it's best not to give it to her. I've been on and off the forums for years and experience shows Rachel is a true nutcase. She's done some really creepy things.
As far as hunters go, all I can do is go by my personal experiences when forming opinions just like anyone else does. That's my right. The hunters on here are just proving me right. The immaturity coming from them is staggering.
You've stated your opinion. I'll bet no one could give a rip.
PSYCHO will cozy right up to ya though!

Level 1

Never forgotten

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>oh,,, hello you! I was wondering who that was that knew so much about me,,, and here I feel bad thinking it was someone else!
To the someone else that I thought it was,(not that they will see this),,, please accept my apologies!
Numerous private messages?,,, WOW! If only I could harness my powers and use it for good!
I can be very scary sitting here on my desk way up in Canada,,, I have people all over the world shivering at my great powers at the keyboard!
And that poor kitten, I typed that I was going to burst with a stomp,, ya, didn't happen! lol
If you look you'll see I've been around since '07. Same name all those years. The problem isn't when you're showing your mental illness from behind your keyboard. It's when you go beyond your keyboard and intrude in people's real lives. Remember Rach,'07 goes back quite a ways. Now buh bye mental one. No more attention for you.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
They do seem to enjoy degrading themselves on here. Do they think acting like immature jerks is going to dispel any of the stereotypes some of them are complaining about?
More unsolicited opinion, what a surprise!
You and PSYCHO are made for each other.

Level 1

Never forgotten

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>pssssssssssssst...you really ought to save it dear. We know ALL about you!'tis true!!
By all means though, keep flailing about!! fun fun fun!!!
She's teetering over the deep end now. The paranoia is setting in again. lol! And if you don't already know Nutso Rachel is going to make it known a million times over that she's in Canada like it's some big deal or something. She manages to find all sorts of ways to slip it into her posts. It's Canada this and Canada that Canada Canada Canada. lol! I guess she thinks that makes her so extra special.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
She's teetering over the deep end now. The paranoia is setting in again. lol! And if you don't already know Nutso Rachel is going to make it known a million times over that she's in Canada like it's some big deal or something. She manages to find all sorts of ways to slip it into her posts. It's Canada this and Canada that Canada Canada Canada. lol! I guess she thinks that makes her so extra special.
So, beyond your simple opinion of people... you're bigoted against Canada too?
Whats up with all the hate?!
Asswind Detector

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should be asking yourself the same question.

It is certainly more applicable to ARAs.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
haha...I've noticed that. Apparently, the wretched bore seems to think that it even matters. I don't care where she is from, there are psychotic loser TROLLS from all over the world, unfortunately. Apparently she prides herself on being a wretched bore from Canada. All idiots have one thing in common-- all of them are wastes of space.:)
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

^^yet ANOTHER major FAIL from a witless, SELF HUMILIATING no life loser TROLL^^ Get lost you worthless PoS. Gonna beg and humiliate yourself some more? Of course you are.Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
LMFAO

“Live in purple”

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>haha...Yes, I saw that she was a mental case aLONGGGGG time ago.
Hope I didn't come off rude to you in my previous post.. ;) topix is full of lonely, miserable old hags like her. Most trolls usually stick to certain topics but she clearly hops from thread to thread hoping someone will pay attention. Obviously THIS is the most exciting idea of 'entertainment' she gets. Pretty pathetic..
She's a liar too. Anyone can go back and see Maxie wasn't even talking to fatheaded RC. Maxie didn't talk to her until RC posted to maxie first. All Maxie did was dish it right back and then the maniac RC went over to an abortion thread she haunts and posted a whole string of posts from this thread and a bunch of links to this thread. Now she's crying that she's being stalked. If RC wasn't so pathetic I'd be laughing about her maniacal behavior.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

The Dancing PSYCHOS wrote:
<quoted text>haha...I've noticed that. Apparently, the wretched bore seems to think that it even matters. I don't care where she is from, there are psychotic loser TROLLS from all over the world, unfortunately. Apparently she prides herself on being a wretched bore from Canada. All idiots have one thing in common-- all of them are wastes of space.:)
Yup. You and your new playmate are cut from the same mold. Imagine that, two PSYCHOS... PSYCHO.lol

I'll bet she turns on you before you turn on her.
Too Funny!

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a liar too. Anyone can go back and see Maxie wasn't even talking to fatheaded RC. Maxie didn't talk to her until RC posted to maxie first. All Maxie did was dish it right back and then the maniac RC went over to an abortion thread she haunts and posted a whole string of posts from this thread and a bunch of links to this thread. Now she's crying that she's being stalked. If RC wasn't so pathetic I'd be laughing about her maniacal behavior.
LOL... women.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Yes dear, you ARE obviously a miserable HAG and that's why you spend your miserable, dull 'life' begging for attention on any and every thread on topix and who knows what other forums you share your mental illness on. You are a BORE. A mentally disturbed, wretched BORE. Accept is and you will feel liberated in your mentally disturbed pitiful little world.
You're welcome
...what PSYCHO jabbers at herself while she digs at her rash.lol

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I've noticed the flock behavior...soooooo many looking for answers...only the Tis Chimmy to ask...

such betrayal....

as if......
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one of the pathetic trolls on these threads is insane. They all seek out threads that they know NOTHING about and they post asinine trash like links to corpse recipes on threads that are clearly about ending animal cruelty. They then scream and rant that people who are on these threads because unlike the loser trolls, we actually have interest in the topic are "forcing" our beliefs down their ignorant throats. These morons obviously are socially inept, miserable psychos who beg for attention by humiliating themselves. Most of them are well past middle age and this is what their pointless 'lives' have amounted to--making asses of themselves daily on frickin forums.
RC obviously needs psychiatric help. There have been a few cases of scumbag hunters stalking and harassing ARAs outside of these forums. one of the scumbags was FIRED from his job for making harassing calls to an ARA from his work! These losers obviously beg for drama in their empty shallow, miserable lives because they get what they deserve. I also note that trolls like to boast about their personal lives and insist that they have "happy" lives and the fact is that people who have genuinely happy, rewarding lives do not feel a need to broadcast it to a bunch of strangers on a frickin internet forum.

Take it easy :) Watch the witless trolls flail about and beg for attention......to them, humiliation is the only attention they can get and it's better than none ;)
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

posts 12421-12425 are from DUMB, DUMBER and DUMBEST. We can't decipher which is which because the idiots all regurgitate the same witless trash and they ALL attempt to mimic us and they FAIL miserably every time! Look out...DUMB, DUMBER and DUMBEST (and likely a few more) will be flailing about any second now.....

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

The Itching PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>Yes dear, you ARE obviously a miserable HAG and that's why you spend your miserable, dull 'life' begging for attention on any and every thread on topix and who knows what other forums you share your mental illness on. You are a BORE. A mentally disturbed, wretched BORE. Accept is and you will feel liberated in your mentally disturbed pitiful little world.
You're welcome
.....what PSYCHO jabbers at herself while she digs at her rash.lol

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Since May of this very year, everyone has tried to make ol' Tis Chimmy understand that this thread is on OFFBEAT...not the PETA threads....I think a break through may be just on the horizon...!!!!!!

Perhaps another dose of thorazine is what is needed...another step closer to another step closer...etc....
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

justaguess wrote:
Since May of this very year, everyone has tried to make ol' Tis Chimmy understand that this thread is on OFFBEAT...not the PETA threads....I think a break through may be just on the horizon...!!!!!!
Perhaps I need another dose of thorazine is what is needed...another step closer to another step closer...etc....
hey MORON, this thread is also in the ANIMAL RIGHTS forum and it is an ANIMAL RIGHTS issue. You witless PoS no life TROLLS have nothing better to do than make asses of yourselves day in and day out. Suit yourself becaus eI will only continue to further humiliate your already sorry SELF HUMILIATING filthy waste of space asses. Ready for your next bout of humiliation?? of course you are and like all good, obedient trifling TROLLS you will obey this order in 10..9..8..7..6...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••