PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12388 Nov 26, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the evidence that maxie followed you here? Going by the very links that YOU posted on the Thousands thread maxie hadn't even posted to YOU. You posted to her first. Your own links proved that. You posted the links to this thread over on the abortion thread so who were you REALLY hoping turned up here? You blatantly admitted you were trolling a person on here. Were you hoping for a little help with your trolling?? lol! Maxie barely even posts on that Thousands thread.
You wanted to start shit by posting links to this thread. You've pulled this before. You purposely want to start trouble and then when it doesn't go your way you go batshit crazy and have breakdowns. Just like your whole phone stalking incident. Maxie isn't the only one who knows about what you did. Everyone on the Thousands thread pretty much knows about it you fruitcake. lol! These poor folks don't know they've befriended a mental case.
Are you Debbie Chowning? Is Maxie Debbie Chowning? Are you close friends with the old cookie offering weirdo? I don't really pay attention to obsessive freaks about me when it comes down to it, but for something that (again supposedly)happened years ago, that's a bit freeeeaky that you cling to that! lol

Location hidden

#12389 Nov 26, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
These facts are not "new" for anyone with of modicum of common sense, but a repost for PSYCHO would be in order....
An article from the Vegetarian Resource Group
"Humans are Omnivores"
Adapted from a talk by John McArdle, Ph.D.
[Dr. McArdle is a vegetarian and currently Scientific Advisor to The American Anti-Vivisection Society. He is an anatomist and a primatologist.]
Evidence of Humans as Omnivores
Archeological Record
As far back as it can be traced, clearly the archeological record indicates an omnivorous diet for humans that included meat. Our ancestry is among the hunter/gatherers from the beginning. Once domestication of food sources began, it included both animals and plants.
Cell Types
Relative number and distribution of cell types, as well as structural specializations, are more important than overall length of the intestine to determining a typical diet. Dogs are typical carnivores, but their intestinal characteristics have more in common with omnivores. Wolves eat quite a lot of plant material.
Fermenting Vats
Nearly all plant eaters have fermenting vats (enlarged chambers where foods sits and microbes attack it). Ruminants like cattle and deer have forward sacs derived from remodeled esophagus and stomach. Horses, rhinos, and colobine monkeys have posterior, hindgut sacs. Humans have no such specializations.
Jaws
Although evidence on the structure and function of human hands and jaws, behavior, and evolutionary history also either support an omnivorous diet or fail to support strict vegetarianism, the best evidence comes from our teeth.
The short canines in humans are a functional consequence of the enlarged cranium and associated reduction of the size of the jaws. In primates, canines function as both defense weapons and visual threat devices. Interestingly, the primates with the largest canines (gorillas and gelada baboons) both have basically vegetarian diets. In archeological sites, broken human molars are most often confused with broken premolars and molars of pigs, a classic omnivore. On the other hand, some herbivores have well-developed incisors that are often mistaken for those of human teeth when found in archeological excavations.
Salivary Glands
These indicate we could be omnivores. Saliva and urine data vary, depending on diet, not taxonomic group.
Intestines
Intestinal absorption is a surface area, not linear problem. Dogs (which are carnivores) have intestinal specializations more characteristic of omnivores than carnivores such as cats. The relative number of crypts and cell types is a better indication of diet than simple length. We are intermediate between the two groups.
Conclusion
Humans are classic examples of omnivores in all relevant anatomical traits. There is no basis in anatomy or physiology for the assumption that humans are pre-adapted to the vegetarian diet. For that reason, the best arguments in support of a meat-free diet remain ecological, ethical, and health concerns.
[Dr. McArdle is a vegetarian and currently Scientific Advisor to The American Anti-Vivisection Society. He is an anatomist and a primatologist.]
link
http://www.vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm
Out of the mouths of vegetarians .... You're Welcome!
Thank you, that was very informative!

Location hidden

#12390 Nov 26, 2012
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you.........
I've never known any sexy, beautiful,caring,sensitive women who would do such a thing.
I STILL DON'T!!
But I did know some really butt ugly burly women that might.
Thanks for the vision..........Now give me a minute to shake it off..........whew
Hahahahhaha

What's really sad about that? Is that I totally agree with you!

Location hidden

#12391 Nov 26, 2012
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to be rude. I've lived in and around one of the greatest cities in the world and never have I seen venison. Not even at the local 'butchers'....yes, we HAD many in my day.
THIRD GRADE!!!!!
What's this?.......reashuring
Whereas I see a lot of venison as a food choice... If what you say is true, then my guess is where you're from dictates availability.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12392 Nov 26, 2012
Whooooooooooooooooosh! and the wretched BORE continues to make an a$s of itself!!! You really need to seek serious psychiatric help.....AGAIN, because it obviously didn't help you previously....

Location hidden

#12393 Nov 26, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>haha...Yes, I saw that she was a mental case aLONGGGGG time ago.
Hope I didn't come off rude to you in my previous post.. ;) topix is full of lonely, miserable old hags like her. Most trolls usually stick to certain topics but she clearly hops from thread to thread hoping someone will pay attention. Obviously THIS is the most exciting idea of 'entertainment' she gets. Pretty pathetic..
hahahahhahah I frickin love it here sometimes.

A 'real' mental case accusing someone else a mental case.... Classic Psych. 101... classic

Hope you don't come off rude?!?!?!?!?!

OMG,,, my belly aches from all the laughter....
I'm a miserable 'old hag'? hahhah K

Location hidden

#12394 Nov 26, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you know how the old saying goes....it takes one to know one.
All I can say is Thank God I really don't know her in real life.(((shiver)))

Location hidden

#12395 Nov 26, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text> Southern Illinois has nice scenery and big deer to kill but that's about as nice as I can be.
Ever been to the Canadian Rockies, and or around?

Yup, want some beautiful hunting grounds and scenery? World record breaking hunting trophies? We have Hunting Magazines dedicated to our area alone.

Location hidden

#12396 Nov 26, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you aren't refering to the city of my birth and raising - Chicago... What a shithole of crooked political miscreants. And no one wants to work for the state of Illinois because they simply DO NOT pay their debts. Southern Illinois has nice scenery and big deer to kill but that's about as nice as I can be.
http://www.ihuntcanada.com/elk.htm

Location hidden

#12397 Nov 26, 2012
You're welcome for that link! Try not to get too jealous about what you see! ;)

Location hidden

#12398 Nov 26, 2012
Whooooooooooooooooosh! and the wretched BORE continues to make an a$s of itself!!! You really need to seek serious psychiatric help.....AGAIN, because it obviously didn't help you previously....
Nope, guess not, have a nice day!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12399 Nov 26, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahhahah I frickin love it here sometimes.
A 'real' mental case accusing someone else a mental case.... Classic Psych. 101... classic
Hope you don't come off rude?!?!?!?!?!
OMG,,, my belly aches from all the laughter....
I'm a miserable 'old hag'? hahhah K
Yes dear, you ARE obviously a miserable HAG and that's why you spend your miserable, dull 'life' begging for attention on any and every thread on topix and who knows what other forums you share your mental illness on. You are a BORE. A mentally disturbed, wretched BORE. Accept is and you will feel liberated in your mentally disturbed pitiful little world.

You're welcome

Location hidden

#12400 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>Yes dear, you ARE obviously a miserable HAG and that's why you spend your miserable, dull 'life' begging for attention on any and every thread on topix and who knows what other forums you share your mental illness on. You are a BORE. A mentally disturbed, wretched BORE. Accept is and you will feel liberated in your mentally disturbed pitiful little world.
You're welcome
Ummm yeah Sweetheart! I'm currently on two threads, and just to see what an ass you make of yourself with your assumptions, I checked the 'Animal Right's' Forum on Topix, and couldn't help but notice, you're the last poster on a lot of them...

Please continue...

BTW - You're spending a lot of your time insulting, criticizing, and flailing your arms like a lunatic and not really helping the poor animals you're trying to defend. It seems all you do is have people want to eat a big juicy steak. Not a big help for your cause, are you? Nope! Just the same crap there too!

Location hidden

#12401 Nov 26, 2012
Yup, the first and only thread I checked in the Animal Rights Forum, went to the last page, and surprise surprise, look what I found!

You! With the same copy and paste crap you obviously bring everywhere! Hahahahha

http://www.topix.com/forum/animal/animal-righ...

Location hidden

#12402 Nov 26, 2012
How many have YOU as the last poster to comment!

Now venture fourth with your sword of righteousness and really give the normal folk a what for! Bwhahahha

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12403 Nov 26, 2012
LOL and the wretched BORE is STILL yapping and begging and NO ONE CARES!! Get lost you pitiful BORE. Face it sweetie, you are a major FAIL and no one of sane mind finds you amusing or remotely interesting. You are and always will be, a wretched BORE. You're even a failure as a trifling TROLL...and that is effing pathetic!

hope that helps.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12405 Nov 27, 2012
^^yet ANOTHER major FAIL from a witless, SELF HUMILIATING no life loser TROLL^^ Get lost you worthless PoS. Gonna beg and humiliate yourself some more? Of course you are.Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#12407 Nov 27, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
Canada is gorgeous. I like to soak, and go to Ainsworth.

http://www.hotnaturally.com/

Stay at the Mermaid and save a few bucks, maybe a hundred yards to soak. The view of the Kootenay from the pool is a bonus. The caves are perfect. Very relaxing after any activity.

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12408 Nov 27, 2012
cant see the money wrote:
Yup, the first and only thread I checked in the Animal Rights Forum, went to the last page, and surprise surprise, look what I found!
You! With the same copy and paste crap you obviously bring everywhere! Hahahahha
100% pure kidblather. don't leave home without it.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#12409 Nov 27, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>100% pure kidblather. don't leave home without it.
Cant help yourself, can ya PSYCHO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 3 min andet1987 7,347
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 3 min NotaGoth 5,233
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min Greene Villain 23,997
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min messianic114 127,643
Bill Cosby 9 min dragoon70056 202
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 14 min Sublime1 171
Flesh-Eating Maggots Removed From Man's Head 16 min Maxxx Payne 6
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min Tom2Tone 151,082
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Sublime1 8,044

Weird People Search