PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,814

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12392 Nov 26, 2012
Whooooooooooooooooosh! and the wretched BORE continues to make an a$s of itself!!! You really need to seek serious psychiatric help.....AGAIN, because it obviously didn't help you previously....

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12393 Nov 26, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>haha...Yes, I saw that she was a mental case aLONGGGGG time ago.
Hope I didn't come off rude to you in my previous post.. ;) topix is full of lonely, miserable old hags like her. Most trolls usually stick to certain topics but she clearly hops from thread to thread hoping someone will pay attention. Obviously THIS is the most exciting idea of 'entertainment' she gets. Pretty pathetic..
hahahahhahah I frickin love it here sometimes.

A 'real' mental case accusing someone else a mental case.... Classic Psych. 101... classic

Hope you don't come off rude?!?!?!?!?!

OMG,,, my belly aches from all the laughter....
I'm a miserable 'old hag'? hahhah K

Location hidden

#12394 Nov 26, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you know how the old saying goes....it takes one to know one.
All I can say is Thank God I really don't know her in real life.(((shiver)))

Location hidden

#12395 Nov 26, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text> Southern Illinois has nice scenery and big deer to kill but that's about as nice as I can be.
Ever been to the Canadian Rockies, and or around?

Yup, want some beautiful hunting grounds and scenery? World record breaking hunting trophies? We have Hunting Magazines dedicated to our area alone.

Location hidden

#12396 Nov 26, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you aren't refering to the city of my birth and raising - Chicago... What a shithole of crooked political miscreants. And no one wants to work for the state of Illinois because they simply DO NOT pay their debts. Southern Illinois has nice scenery and big deer to kill but that's about as nice as I can be.
http://www.ihuntcanada.com/elk.htm

Location hidden

#12397 Nov 26, 2012
You're welcome for that link! Try not to get too jealous about what you see! ;)

Location hidden

#12398 Nov 26, 2012
Whooooooooooooooooosh! and the wretched BORE continues to make an a$s of itself!!! You really need to seek serious psychiatric help.....AGAIN, because it obviously didn't help you previously....
Nope, guess not, have a nice day!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12399 Nov 26, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahhahah I frickin love it here sometimes.
A 'real' mental case accusing someone else a mental case.... Classic Psych. 101... classic
Hope you don't come off rude?!?!?!?!?!
OMG,,, my belly aches from all the laughter....
I'm a miserable 'old hag'? hahhah K
Yes dear, you ARE obviously a miserable HAG and that's why you spend your miserable, dull 'life' begging for attention on any and every thread on topix and who knows what other forums you share your mental illness on. You are a BORE. A mentally disturbed, wretched BORE. Accept is and you will feel liberated in your mentally disturbed pitiful little world.

You're welcome

Location hidden

#12400 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>Yes dear, you ARE obviously a miserable HAG and that's why you spend your miserable, dull 'life' begging for attention on any and every thread on topix and who knows what other forums you share your mental illness on. You are a BORE. A mentally disturbed, wretched BORE. Accept is and you will feel liberated in your mentally disturbed pitiful little world.
You're welcome
Ummm yeah Sweetheart! I'm currently on two threads, and just to see what an ass you make of yourself with your assumptions, I checked the 'Animal Right's' Forum on Topix, and couldn't help but notice, you're the last poster on a lot of them...

Please continue...

BTW - You're spending a lot of your time insulting, criticizing, and flailing your arms like a lunatic and not really helping the poor animals you're trying to defend. It seems all you do is have people want to eat a big juicy steak. Not a big help for your cause, are you? Nope! Just the same crap there too!

Location hidden

#12401 Nov 26, 2012
Yup, the first and only thread I checked in the Animal Rights Forum, went to the last page, and surprise surprise, look what I found!

You! With the same copy and paste crap you obviously bring everywhere! Hahahahha

http://www.topix.com/forum/animal/animal-righ...

Location hidden

#12402 Nov 26, 2012
How many have YOU as the last poster to comment!

Now venture fourth with your sword of righteousness and really give the normal folk a what for! Bwhahahha

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12403 Nov 26, 2012
LOL and the wretched BORE is STILL yapping and begging and NO ONE CARES!! Get lost you pitiful BORE. Face it sweetie, you are a major FAIL and no one of sane mind finds you amusing or remotely interesting. You are and always will be, a wretched BORE. You're even a failure as a trifling TROLL...and that is effing pathetic!

hope that helps.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12405 Nov 27, 2012
^^yet ANOTHER major FAIL from a witless, SELF HUMILIATING no life loser TROLL^^ Get lost you worthless PoS. Gonna beg and humiliate yourself some more? Of course you are.Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#12407 Nov 27, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
Canada is gorgeous. I like to soak, and go to Ainsworth.

http://www.hotnaturally.com/

Stay at the Mermaid and save a few bucks, maybe a hundred yards to soak. The view of the Kootenay from the pool is a bonus. The caves are perfect. Very relaxing after any activity.

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12408 Nov 27, 2012
cant see the money wrote:
Yup, the first and only thread I checked in the Animal Rights Forum, went to the last page, and surprise surprise, look what I found!
You! With the same copy and paste crap you obviously bring everywhere! Hahahahha
100% pure kidblather. don't leave home without it.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#12409 Nov 27, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>100% pure kidblather. don't leave home without it.
Cant help yourself, can ya PSYCHO.

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

#12410 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>That lunatic has openly and PROUDLY admitted to being a troll. That in itself speaks volumes of what a mentally disturbed individual she is. The entire animal rights forums have been destroyed by these mentally disturbed trolls and most decent, sane people don't even bother to post here because of their sorry asses. Truly pathetic that so called adults have nothing better to do than scream "I'm gonna eat a juicy steak" on forums that are clearly about ending animal cruelty.
RC has openly bragged on another forum about being a troll. She craves attention and it's best not to give it to her. I've been on and off the forums for years and experience shows Rachel is a true nutcase. She's done some really creepy things.

As far as hunters go, all I can do is go by my personal experiences when forming opinions just like anyone else does. That's my right. The hunters on here are just proving me right. The immaturity coming from them is staggering.

Level 1

Never forgotten

#12411 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>^^LOL!!!says the impotent, witless, SELF HUMILIATING loser TROLL who infests the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7/365!!!^^ get lost, you worthless impotent PoS!
They do seem to enjoy degrading themselves on here. Do they think acting like immature jerks is going to dispel any of the stereotypes some of them are complaining about?

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#12412 Nov 27, 2012
Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
RC has openly bragged on another forum about being a troll. She craves attention and it's best not to give it to her. I've been on and off the forums for years and experience shows Rachel is a true nutcase. She's done some really creepy things.
As far as hunters go, all I can do is go by my personal experiences when forming opinions just like anyone else does. That's my right. The hunters on here are just proving me right. The immaturity coming from them is staggering.
You've stated your opinion. I'll bet no one could give a rip.
PSYCHO will cozy right up to ya though!

Level 1

Never forgotten

#12413 Nov 27, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>oh,,, hello you! I was wondering who that was that knew so much about me,,, and here I feel bad thinking it was someone else!
To the someone else that I thought it was,(not that they will see this),,, please accept my apologies!
Numerous private messages?,,, WOW! If only I could harness my powers and use it for good!
I can be very scary sitting here on my desk way up in Canada,,, I have people all over the world shivering at my great powers at the keyboard!
And that poor kitten, I typed that I was going to burst with a stomp,, ya, didn't happen! lol
If you look you'll see I've been around since '07. Same name all those years. The problem isn't when you're showing your mental illness from behind your keyboard. It's when you go beyond your keyboard and intrude in people's real lives. Remember Rach,'07 goes back quite a ways. Now buh bye mental one. No more attention for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comcast Customer Gets Bill Addressed to 'A--hole' 4 min DILF 4
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min JM_Brazil 142,727
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 5 min DILF 30,900
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 6 min beatlesinafog 24,978
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 10 min Go Blue Forever 646
Pharmacy Robbed of Pills 10 min DILF 1
Boy injured after tongue sticks to frozen schoo... 11 min DILF 4
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 36 min 40ish 3,670
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 56 min Independent1 28,829
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr eleanorigby 38,534