PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#12365 Nov 26, 2012
The Dancing PSYCHOS wrote:
<quoted text>Keep being am obedient spineless, witless COWARD....WE keep pulling your filthy strings and you are too sackless to ever act like a MAN so you keep flailing about and making an a$s of yourself. Matter of FACT, you will humiliate yourself AGAIN in 10..9..8..7..6....
Pathetic projection, but everyone is use to it.

Take another bong hit PSYCHO. You're stuck on stupid, as well as your delusions of grandeur.

You are proved boringly wrong on these threads constantly, PSYCHO.
Dont you grow tired of embarrassment you heap on your sad self?
LOL! Dance for everyone some more!... PSYCHO!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12367 Nov 26, 2012
chop chop, COWARD!!!

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#12368 Nov 26, 2012
The Dancing PSYCHO wrote:
chop chop, COWARD!!!
Take another bong hit PSYCHO. You're stuck on stupid, as well as your delusions of grandeur.

Dont you grow tired of embarrassment you heap on your sad self?
LOL! Dance for everyone some more!... PSYCHO!

You're Welcome!
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#12369 Nov 26, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, because we all know, as well as my friends, that I actually would do that!
I believe you.........
I've never known any sexy, beautiful,caring,sensitive women who would do such a thing.
I STILL DON'T!!

But I did know some really butt ugly burly women that might.

Thanks for the vision..........Now give me a minute to shake it off..........whew
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12370 Nov 26, 2012
Good little insecure, SELF HUMILIATING COWARD. We order you to humiliate yourself AGAIN in 10..9..8..7..6....

chop chop, COWARD!!

“Live in purple”

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12371 Nov 26, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>And Purple Queen! Talk about a freak! Seriously!
hahahahaha!!! Tell 'em about the breakdown you had way back on the Thousands thread where you were writing profanity filled posts and raving and demanding the mods ban you. Hilarious and disturbing at the same time. What a whack job you were going batshit crazy banging out f bombs and other profanity in all caps and just having a complete breakdown begging to be banned. OMG! Classic mental breakdown. lol!

“Live in purple”

Level 1

Location hidden

#12373 Nov 26, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>Maxie hasn't "sided" with anyone sweetie. he/she simply stated a few facts about the wretched bore/troll. And what exactly do YOU have to contribute to the discussion here? Do you even know what the topic is?
Hon, RC is mentally disturbed. She's had some classic breakdowns on and abortion thread. Now because this maxie told it like it is on this thread RC made several posts about it on the abortion thread, bashed away on Maxie for something she wrote HERE and posted links to this thread. The stupidass RC whined about maxie picking on her or something on this thread and then the links RC posted to this thread showed RC posted to maxie first giving her some grief for being friends with a poster on here. lol!

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#12374 Nov 26, 2012
^^Good little insecure, SELF HUMILIATING COWARD.^^ We order you to humiliate yourself AGAIN in 10..9..8..7..6....
chop chop, COWARD!!
These facts are not "new" for anyone with of modicum of common sense, but a repost for PSYCHO would be in order....

An article from the Vegetarian Resource Group
"Humans are Omnivores"

Adapted from a talk by John McArdle, Ph.D.
[Dr. McArdle is a vegetarian and currently Scientific Advisor to The American Anti-Vivisection Society. He is an anatomist and a primatologist.]
Evidence of Humans as Omnivores
Archeological Record
As far back as it can be traced, clearly the archeological record indicates an omnivorous diet for humans that included meat. Our ancestry is among the hunter/gatherers from the beginning. Once domestication of food sources began, it included both animals and plants.
Cell Types
Relative number and distribution of cell types, as well as structural specializations, are more important than overall length of the intestine to determining a typical diet. Dogs are typical carnivores, but their intestinal characteristics have more in common with omnivores. Wolves eat quite a lot of plant material.
Fermenting Vats
Nearly all plant eaters have fermenting vats (enlarged chambers where foods sits and microbes attack it). Ruminants like cattle and deer have forward sacs derived from remodeled esophagus and stomach. Horses, rhinos, and colobine monkeys have posterior, hindgut sacs. Humans have no such specializations.
Jaws
Although evidence on the structure and function of human hands and jaws, behavior, and evolutionary history also either support an omnivorous diet or fail to support strict vegetarianism, the best evidence comes from our teeth.
The short canines in humans are a functional consequence of the enlarged cranium and associated reduction of the size of the jaws. In primates, canines function as both defense weapons and visual threat devices. Interestingly, the primates with the largest canines (gorillas and gelada baboons) both have basically vegetarian diets. In archeological sites, broken human molars are most often confused with broken premolars and molars of pigs, a classic omnivore. On the other hand, some herbivores have well-developed incisors that are often mistaken for those of human teeth when found in archeological excavations.
Salivary Glands
These indicate we could be omnivores. Saliva and urine data vary, depending on diet, not taxonomic group.
Intestines
Intestinal absorption is a surface area, not linear problem. Dogs (which are carnivores) have intestinal specializations more characteristic of omnivores than carnivores such as cats. The relative number of crypts and cell types is a better indication of diet than simple length. We are intermediate between the two groups.
Conclusion
Humans are classic examples of omnivores in all relevant anatomical traits. There is no basis in anatomy or physiology for the assumption that humans are pre-adapted to the vegetarian diet. For that reason, the best arguments in support of a meat-free diet remain ecological, ethical, and health concerns.
[Dr. McArdle is a vegetarian and currently Scientific Advisor to The American Anti-Vivisection Society. He is an anatomist and a primatologist.]
link
http://www.vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm
Out of the mouths of vegetarians .... You're Welcome!
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#12375 Nov 26, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>By who, some government bureaucrat with a third grade education like yours ? Mine is inspected by me and that's far more reashuring than the government.
<quoted text>You are mistaken, I have never hunted in your bedroom.
<quoted text>You are wrong but that's a well worn trail for you. I can buy both venison and elk at my local grocer. <quoted text>No need for my help, you raise ignorance to an artform.
You don't have to be rude. I've lived in and around one of the greatest cities in the world and never have I seen venison. Not even at the local 'butchers'....yes, we HAD many in my day.

THIRD GRADE!!!!!

What's this?.......reashuring

“Live in purple”

Level 1

Location hidden

#12376 Nov 26, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>And here is not only Queen of Purple, but the queen of the Hypocrites!
Twice people have followed me here, and they're calling me the freak! Bwhahahaha
Where's the evidence that maxie followed you here? Going by the very links that YOU posted on the Thousands thread maxie hadn't even posted to YOU. You posted to her first. Your own links proved that. You posted the links to this thread over on the abortion thread so who were you REALLY hoping turned up here? You blatantly admitted you were trolling a person on here. Were you hoping for a little help with your trolling?? lol! Maxie barely even posts on that Thousands thread.

You wanted to start shit by posting links to this thread. You've pulled this before. You purposely want to start trouble and then when it doesn't go your way you go batshit crazy and have breakdowns. Just like your whole phone stalking incident. Maxie isn't the only one who knows about what you did. Everyone on the Thousands thread pretty much knows about it you fruitcake. lol! These poor folks don't know they've befriended a mental case.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12377 Nov 26, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, RC is mentally disturbed. She's had some classic breakdowns on and abortion thread. Now because this maxie told it like it is on this thread RC made several posts about it on the abortion thread, bashed away on Maxie for something she wrote HERE and posted links to this thread. The stupidass RC whined about maxie picking on her or something on this thread and then the links RC posted to this thread showed RC posted to maxie first giving her some grief for being friends with a poster on here. lol!
haha...Yes, I saw that she was a mental case aLONGGGGG time ago.
Hope I didn't come off rude to you in my previous post.. ;) topix is full of lonely, miserable old hags like her. Most trolls usually stick to certain topics but she clearly hops from thread to thread hoping someone will pay attention. Obviously THIS is the most exciting idea of 'entertainment' she gets. Pretty pathetic..
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12378 Nov 26, 2012
witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to keep humiliating myself for as long as I can, so PLEASE order me to humiliate myself again!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0xRrUVVKigkXX
Yes indeed, we CONTROL your spineless, filthy flabby a$s!!!'tis true...and you will prove this FACT in 10..9..8..7..6..

chop chop, COWARD!!

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#12379 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text> Yes indeed, we CONTROL your spineless, filthy flabby a$s!!!'tis true...and you will prove this FACT in 10..9..8..7..6..
chop chop, COWARD!!
You're an idiot.

You're Welcome!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12380 Nov 26, 2012
witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a witless, spineless, sackless, SELF HUMILIATING no life idiot.
^^that's a good little insecure, SELF HUMILIATING COWARD!^^ We ORDER you to humiliate yourself AGAIN in 10..9..8..7..6....

PS-you aren't even a mere shell of a man because a MAN would NEVER act like the spineless self humiliating COWARD you are!'tis true!

Now humiliate yourself AGAIN,chop chop, COWARD!!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#12381 Nov 26, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>haha...Yes, I saw that she was a mental case aLONGGGGG time ago.
Well, you know how the old saying goes....it takes one to know one.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12383 Nov 26, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you know how the old saying goes....it takes one to know one....and I am a witless, spineless, sackless SELF HUMILIATING COWARD like all trifling trolls who infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums!
Back for your daily dose of humiliation widdle insecure, impotent squatty?? Here ya go:

squatty is a spineless, witless, frightened COWARD who spends every waking hour obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because widdle squatty knows that the big bad VEGANS are a threat to sackless COWARDS like him!
You can't stop yourself from repeated SELF HUMILIATION! YOU can't even control your pathetic daily pansyass hissy fits. Every day you prove what an spineless, insecure, witless frightened COWARD you are, and every day you get your pathetic, spineless ass kicked yet here you are day after day after day---typical glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of proving what an insecure, spineless, self humiliating COWARD you are? Obviously not. The factthat VEGANS exist infuriates pitiful frightened COWARDS like you. the fact that you obsess every waking hour of our miserable 'life' over the big bad VEGANS/ARAs proves what a frightened, spineless, insecure COWARD you are. You are obviously too dense to grasp what an ass you make of yourself EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. No MAN would be so insecure and frightened and self humiliating to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums first thing every day, all day and last thing . ARAs/ VEGANS are all you ever think about and the PROOF is strewn through the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every page, every day, for YEARS now. You are even a disgrace to your own despicable ilk and that is a FACT. Keep proving what a spineless, insecure COWARD you are because like all sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, confidence and a spine. It's despicable that a sixty something year old acts like such a socially inept, mentally disturbed slob.
Be sure to throw another predictable pansyass hissy fit...we know you thrive on self humiliation. Ready for your next uncontrollable pansyass hissy fit, sackless COWARD? Of course you are because like every day, you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for a 'big bad vegan' to post so you can't scream and pound your gnarly, nicotine stained fists!
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself!

Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!! You are and always will be, a worthless PoS COWARD.'tis true!! Ready to p[rove this FACT widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6..
We know you will be back for more because like all spineless, witless, sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and confidence---that's why you come here DAY in and DAY OUT for your doses of humiliation!!!'tis true!!LOL!!!!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12384 Nov 26, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just out of curiosity, and what is your stance on this thread?

You blast me for not saying one word about my stance on the other thread, but again, that's a lie.

Everyone there that has been there for an extended amount of time knows my stance.

It seems to me that you're having the breakdown about something that happened how long ago? Years? Then about my having a bet that I couldn't get banned no matter how hard I try? Palease!

You really are a hypocrite! And Maxie,, was the one bringing up years ago, and yet here you are continuing it, and she TOO didn't say anything about THIS thread, but only blasted me from something that supposedly happened years ago. Wanna talk about obsessiveness?

And what is it that you're doing? At least on 'both' threads, I 'talked' about the issue, not you!

You're obsessive stalking of me is getting creepy....(((shiver))

Location hidden

#12385 Nov 26, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha!!! Tell 'em about the breakdown you had way back on the Thousands thread where you were writing profanity filled posts and raving and demanding the mods ban you. Hilarious and disturbing at the same time. What a whack job you were going batshit crazy banging out f bombs and other profanity in all caps and just having a complete breakdown begging to be banned. OMG! Classic mental breakdown. lol!
(((shiver)))

Ya,, profanity,, I think you need some of that for a banning quest! Bwhahahhaha AND YET,, I wasn't banned! I sure am talented... unlike certain other people!

Sorry if a little game between friends including bets, had you turning it into a mental breakdown! hahahahha

But please continue,,, I'm lovin it!

Location hidden

#12386 Nov 26, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the evidence that maxie followed you here? Going by the very links that YOU posted on the Thousands thread maxie hadn't even posted to YOU. You posted to her first. Your own links proved that. You posted the links to this thread over on the abortion thread so who were you REALLY hoping turned up here? You blatantly admitted you were trolling a person on here. Were you hoping for a little help with your trolling?? lol! Maxie barely even posts on that Thousands thread.
You wanted to start shit by posting links to this thread. You've pulled this before. You purposely want to start trouble and then when it doesn't go your way you go batshit crazy and have breakdowns. Just like your whole phone stalking incident. Maxie isn't the only one who knows about what you did. Everyone on the Thousands thread pretty much knows about it you fruitcake. lol! These poor folks don't know they've befriended a mental case.
She showed up, not even discussing the issue, and the only comment she made HERE was about me, and something that supposedly happened years ago...

Do a little bit of research before making accusations... It'll make you seem a bit more intelligent than what you are portraying now.

Location hidden

#12387 Nov 26, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW,, how did I get the links to here, to put up over there, if I 'ranted' on the RvsW first! Get your timeline straight. Dang you need help in the debating field...

And bringing up something that I supposedly did years ago? You don't have anything current? And that, you can't even prove because it didn't happen... but whatever... I don't much care what certain people thought back then, and I don't know...

So answer me this Einstein? If I did that, why is that person I supposedly did that too want to be my facebook friend? It seems to me that certain people were grasping at straws getting desperate to accuse me of stuff that they're guilty of, not me! hahah

Dang I'm loving this power I have, if only I could harness it and use it for good! bwhahahahha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 8 min dragoon70056 2,893
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 8 min 75 Scorpio 420
How Many Men Will The Average Woman Sleep With. (Oct '08) 13 min Harrison Freebird 764
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Subduction Zone 133,032
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min Tom2Tone 152,557
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 17 min Not the Pie 24,140
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 19 min andet1987 26,700
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 32 min Jennifer Renee 7,634
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 55 min -Lea- 25,758
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 1 hr Princess Hey 353
More from around the web