PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12344 Nov 26, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Good gawd! If I wold just wring my panties out and STFU already!
You really should take your own disturbed advice. Meanwhile take a listen to yourself:

We expect you back for more humiliation in 10..9..8..7..6....
Sam

Bellevue, OH

#12346 Nov 26, 2012
Is HAC still fondling goats?

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#12347 Nov 26, 2012
The Dancing PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>^^Back for your daily doses of humiliation??^^
Of course you are because like all spineless, witless SELF HUMILIATING COWARDS you lack pride, dignity and intelligence....you also can't form a single original thought....matter of fact you will prove what a witless, self humiliating no life slob you are in 10..9..8..7..6...
here's some inspiration for your next bout of pansyass witless whining: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0xRrUVVKigkXX
GAWD...lol- you're a miserable, jealous dried up old hag, PSYCHO.

You are so far out of your league here... it is pitiful.

Also, given the penchant the ARs on topix have for being dishonest trouble causing lunatics, why would anyone open your links not knowing what you've attached to it?

“Live in purple”

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12348 Nov 26, 2012
RC Honey on another forum whining about someone here called HAC and Maxie. Enjoy! <Guess Maxie was right!! LOL!>

"Tis true, I am a troll to Hac,,,, sue me! lol"

"99% of her posts are like this."

"The person "Maxie" sides with...

THIS

"Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.. ....wi ddle impotent johnny can;t stop crying. http://www.youtube.com/watch ... want us to call your mumsie and have her change your shitted up diaper??? Ready to prove what an insecure, spineless, witless COWARD you are? 10..9..8..7..6....""

You go Maxie girl,, you go!"

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#12349 Nov 26, 2012
And the plot thickens... has topix found a "new"/another PSYCHO in maxie?
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12350 Nov 26, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
RC Honey on another forum whining about someone here called HAC and Maxie. Enjoy! <Guess Maxie was right!! LOL!>
THIS
"Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.. ....wi ddle impotent johnny can;t stop crying. http://www.youtube.com/watch ... want us to call your mumsie and have her change your shitted up diaper??? Ready to prove what an insecure, spineless, witless COWARD you are? 10..9..8..7..6....""
Maxie hasn't "sided" with anyone sweetie. he/she simply stated a few facts about the wretched bore/troll. And what exactly do YOU have to contribute to the discussion here? Do you even know what the topic is?
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12351 Nov 26, 2012
witless dlckless SELF HUMILAING no life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
GAWD...lol- I'm a miserable, jealous dried up old hag, as well as a witless, insecure, SELF HUMILIATING PSYCHO.
I am so far out of my impotent league here... it is pitiful.
Also, given the penchant the scumbag animal murderers on topix have for being dishonest trouble causing lunatics, why would anyone open our links not knowing what we've attached to it?
STILL banging your empty ugly head into the wall, you impotent self humiliating slob?? Of course you are because like all witless, sackless, impotent COWARDS you lack dignity, pride and intelligence. Matter of fact, you will prove this in 10..9..8..7..6..

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12352 Nov 26, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
And the plot thickens... has topix found a "new"/another PSYCHO in maxie?
And Purple Queen! Talk about a freak! Seriously!

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#12353 Nov 26, 2012
The Dancing PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
^^STILL banging your empty ugly head into the wall, you impotent self humiliating slob?? Of course you are because like all witless, sackless, impotent COWARDS you lack dignity, pride and intelligence. Matter of fact, you will prove this in 10..9..8..7..6..^^
Pathetic projection, but everyone is use to it.

Take another bong hit PSYCHO. You're stuck on stupid, as well as your delusions of grandeur. Now, dance for us some more!

Location hidden

#12354 Nov 26, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
THIS
And here is not only Queen of Purple, but the queen of the Hypocrites!

Twice people have followed me here, and they're calling me the freak! Bwhahahaha

Location hidden

#12355 Nov 26, 2012

Location hidden

#12356 Nov 26, 2012
Seeing as she is ALWAYS staying on topic, and following people to other threads and not saying a word about it,,, I think I'll be a hypocrite too and join her

so...

The followers of The One True God are getting pissypants over the fact that their conservaturd candidate got blown out of the water.

Location hidden

#12357 Nov 26, 2012
Sorry Purple Queen typed, not me-

The followers of The One True God are getting pissypants over the fact that their conservaturd candidate got blown out of the water.

Location hidden

#12358 Nov 26, 2012
Purple Queen wrote:
THIS
Purple Queen from another forum, coming here, and whining about ME! Bwhahahahahah

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#12359 Nov 26, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>And Purple Queen! Talk about a freak! Seriously!
Kinda weird to me. Topix goes from 0 to strange at a moments glance.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12360 Nov 26, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>And here is not only Queen of Purple, but the queen of the Hypocrites!
Twice people have followed me here, and they're calling me the freak! Bwhahahaha
Don't flatter yourself. freaks are typically somewhat entertaining, YOU on the other hand are a wretched BORE. Hope that helps.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12361 Nov 26, 2012
witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda weird to me. Topix goes from 0 to strange at a moments glance and I get so confused because I'm a brainless self humiliating M O R O N.
We know, but by all means keep coming back for more humiliation! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
John

Brisbane, Australia

#12362 Nov 26, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>Don't flatter yourself. freaks are typically somewhat entertaining, YOU on the other hand are a wretched BORE. Hope that helps.
Hello HAC.
All that cabbage and tofu you had for dinner has put you in a good mood I see.
Look, we know you're full of shit.
You know that you're full of shit.
We eat what we like.
You and your cult are dying off.
How about you just wise up and eat properly.
You'll feel better.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#12363 Nov 26, 2012
The sad Dancing PSYCHOS wrote:
<quoted text>Don't flatter yourself. freaks are typically somewhat entertaining, YOU on the other hand are a wretched BORE. Hope that helps.
Huh... You're a freak and have become quite boring, PSYCHO, in fact you're a pisspoor parody of you sad self.

Your Welcome!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12364 Nov 26, 2012
witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh... I'm a witless freak and have become quite boring. I'm a self humiliating no life PSYCHO, in fact I'm a pisspoor parody of my sad brain dead self.
"Your" Welcome!
Keep being am obedient spineless, witless COWARD....we keep pulling your filthy strings and you are too sackless to ever act like a MAN so you keep flailing about and making an a$s of yourself. Matter of FACT, you will humiliate yourself AGAIN in 10..9..8..7..6....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's your tip for the day? 6 min SLY WEST 1,058
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 10 min Don Michael Corle... 20,353
Where did Trish go? 12 min Crazy Jae Bob 3
why do people cry about icons? 14 min ---Word Woman--- 21
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 27 min SUG here 25,948
30,000 post wins (May '13) 40 min 40ish 1,824
The letter R (Jun '13) 48 min Hide my location 616
I Like..... (Mar '14) 52 min ms_Sweeter 317
What Could Be Sweet,...? 53 min ms_Sweeter 33
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 147,115
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••