PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments
10,281 - 10,300 of 10,818 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014
Rambler

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
^^and yet ANOTHER major FAIL by the witless, self humiliating no life MORON troll.^^ Get lost you worthless PoS BORE...
Ready for your NEXT bout of self humiliation?? 10..9..8..7..6...
Sorry Lump, but we really don't want to watch you fart again and then you looking for the turds that you think come out your butt....
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

the lonely wretched hag:
http://tinyurl.com/blgzw8j
Just put some tofu on that table and you'd have a self portrait HAC.
LOL.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

oh yes, wretched BORE, we fully expect MUCH, much more from you!! Please do not disappoint!!lol!!
http://honest-food.net/wild-game/

Not just for Hac,, there are several recipes for wild game

HUNTERS CHECK THIS OUT

THANK HAC, SHE WANTED MUCH MORE FROM ME!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

from the link

I have found no real comprehensive source of wild game recipes on the internet, so I intend to create one here. It will take some time to build, but check back here from time to time, and don’t hesitate to give me suggestions on what you’re looking for. I do take requests. Here are my initial categories:
•Venison (deer, elk, moose, caribou, antelope)
•Duck, Goose and Other Waterfowl
•Upland Game Birds: Pheasant, grouse, quail, turkey, chukar
•Dove & Pigeon
•Rabbit, Hare & Squirrel
•Wild Boar
•A selection of Wild Game Sauces

• Madrone Bark Tea Eggs

•Chilindron, a Spanish Stew with Paprika and Roasted Red Peppers; this can be made with nearly any meat.
•Wild Game Liver Creme Caramel, a sporty dish good with any wild game livers.

TIPS AND TECHNIQUES
•My basic instructions for making any type of fresh sausage (hosted on Simply Recipes).
•The Relationship Between Wild Game Fat and Flavor
•Substituting Domestic Meat for Wild Game
•How to Cut Up a Game Bird

You're all welcome!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

uh huh.....do puke up some more, wretched bore....after all, you have NOTHING better to do, isn't that right?lol!!!
At least I'm helping other people with helpful tips,,, what are you doing? Berating them, criticizing them, insulting them. A real contribution to mankind if you ask me!

Although, you do offer pretty good comedic qualities. Keep up the good work for our entertainment, and amusement! TIA
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

that's a good, obedient wretched BORE...we knew we could count on you to bore everyone as you flail about begging for the attention you will never get in life!!
here's a reflection for you dear: http://tinyurl.com/c4tg26o

You're welcome.
Please by all means obey our orders and puke up some more. Thanks in advance!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>At least I'm BORING other people with pointless trash,,, what are you doing? Berating, criticizing, and insulting us TROLLS because we are worthless wastes of space. A real contribution to mankind if you ask me!
hey wretched bore this is all that any sane person hears when we read your trash and all the trash by the rest of the dull, witless no life TROLLS: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

You're welcome. Now obey orders and puke up some more of your idiotic trash. Be a good wretched bore mmmmmmkay?? that's a good wretched hag!!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Oh an THANK YOU, I know I make many contributions to HUMANkind and non human animals. Go crawl back under your slimy rock, you pathetic wretched bore.
Oh, we mean, keep puking your dull troll trash...Thanks!lol!
Rambler

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Oh an THANK YOU, I know I make many contributions to HUMANkind and non human animals. Go crawl back under your slimy rock, you pathetic wretched bore.
Oh, we mean, keep puking your dull troll trash...Thanks!lol!
Ripppppp....

Is this the duct taped rat comming out of your butt again Lump?
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

^^DUMBER and DUMBEST are still flailing about making asses of themselves^^ carry one buttfux....
Funky Fresh Bubba Alerts

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Nice one.
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Follow the trail of diarrhea stained gherkins.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>At least I'm helping other people with helpful tips,,, what are you doing? Berating them, criticizing them, insulting them. A real contribution to mankind if you ask me!
Although, you do offer pretty good comedic qualities. Keep up the good work for our entertainment, and amusement! TIA
I get the feeling our troll is not a real vegan. since a real vegan would have been complimenting anyone who gave out tips on how and what to do with plant material as in growing, preserving, cooking, and then eating it. as well as what forms of plant material makes better compost with. and how to make a compost that can be done at some folks who might post here, can do in their inner city home.
part of that growing. is also for many, what types of gardens are possible in a apartment type living. as in those rain gutter types as well as hydroponics like this one http://www.hydroponics.net/learn/hydroponic_g...
or even this one http://www.gtghydroponics.com/store/13-0-0.ht...
the troll I've noticed, tends to yell at us omnivores who DO manage to pass on tips on how to get more plant matter into one's diet. that is not the mark of a vegan. a vegan would be adding even more tips on how to go vegan. this includes how to get fresh veggies. and gardening in and or at home is just some ways to do it.
since in the cities, getting fresh right out of the garden veggies is pretty much impossible. same thing with those apartment and condo homes in the suburbs as well.
but I expect a rant from the troll in

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
I get the feeling our troll is not a real vegan. since a real vegan would have been complimenting anyone who gave out tips on how and what to do with plant material as in growing, preserving, cooking, and then eating it. as well as what forms of plant material makes better compost with. and how to make a compost that can be done at some folks who might post here, can do in their inner city home.
part of that growing. is also for many, what types of gardens are possible in a apartment type living. as in those rain gutter types as well as hydroponics like this one http://www.hydroponics.net/learn/hydroponic_g...
or even this one http://www.gtghydroponics.com/store/13-0-0.ht...
the troll I've noticed, tends to yell at us omnivores who DO manage to pass on tips on how to get more plant matter into one's diet. that is not the mark of a vegan. a vegan would be adding even more tips on how to go vegan. this includes how to get fresh veggies. and gardening in and or at home is just some ways to do it.
since in the cities, getting fresh right out of the garden veggies is pretty much impossible. same thing with those apartment and condo homes in the suburbs as well.
but I expect a rant from the troll in
I get the feeling you will never get the fact that YOU are the TROLL, dishrag. You infest a thread that pertains to ENDING ANIMAL CRUELTY. Here are two examples that didn't take any effort to find of how effing pathetic and dense you are:
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
apple butter goes great on pork. be it chops, steak, loin.
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
is it a nice juicy bambiburger? topped with morel mushrooms with swiss cheese?
Tell me how either of those asinine, disgusting CORPSE eating crap are relevant on a thread that CLEARLY pertains to ENDING ANIMAL CRUELTY and NOT EATING ANIMALS?? There is something seriously wrong with you.

Also, how typical of a witless TROLL/dishrag to futilely attempt to mimic ME---I realize your sick obsession will never cease. You really need to make that call to your local psychiatrist and get help with that. Quit being a dishrag and quit obsessing, bitching and ranting over people and things your clearly know NOTHING about.
HAP is a GRUNTING BABOON

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I get the feeling I will never get the fact that I'm the goat molesting TROLL.
That is quite evident, monkey girl.
HAP is a GRUNTING BABOON

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Tell me how either of those are relevant on a thread that CLEARLY pertains to ENDING ANIMAL CRUELTY and NOT EATING ANIMALS??
Rebuttal... you dimwitted monkey.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

^^the washed up, witless 63 year old no life impotent, self humiliating no life COWARD is about to infest the entire ANIMAL RIGHTS forum all day and all night like it has done day and night for YEARS!!^^ effing self humiliating L O S E R...ready?? 10..9..8..7..6...
HAP is a GRUNTING BABOON

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS - LUMPY wrote:
My unwashed size 63 ass badly needs a ream job and my impotent, self humiliating no life COWARDLY self is about to infest the entire ANIMAL RIGHTS forum all day and all night with my bestiality issues like I have done day and night for YEARS!! What an effing self humiliating L O S E R, I am!
You are LUMPY the GRUNTING BABOON... not much else needs to be said.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

^^EXACTLY as predicted, the washed up witless 63 year old SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll is spending yet ANOTHER full day humiliating itself^^ matter of fact, it will be back for more humiliation in 10..9..8..7..6......

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

The Dancing PSYCHO wrote:
^^as predicted, yet ANOTHER major FAIL by the witless, self humiliating no life MORON troll.^^ Get lost you worthless PoS BORE...
GAWD...lol- you're a miserable, jealous dried up old hag, PSYCHO.

You are so far out of your league here... it is pitiful.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
GAWD...lol- I'm a miserable, jealous dried up old hag, as well as a witless SELF HUMILIATING no life PSYCHO.
I am so far out of my impotent cowards' league here... it is pitiful.
Back for your daily doses of humiliation??
Of course you are because like all spineless, witless SELF HUMILIATING COWARDS you lack pride, dignity and intelligence....you also can't form a single original thought....matter of fact you will prove what a witless, self humiliating no life slob you are in 10..9..8..7..6...
here's some inspiration for your next bout of pansyass witless whining: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min wichita-rick 141,252
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 21 min greymouser 5,645
best flirting pick up lines... (Sep '08) 26 min beameupscotty 1,102
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 27 min Blink-Blink 6,792
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 27 min beameupscotty 239
Lets All Have More Sex in 2014 (Dec '13) 30 min curious wall 36
Super Volcano In Yellowstone Turns Roads 'Into ... 58 min greymouser 65
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr Advice 14,869
What's your tip for the day? 3 hr wichita-rick 228