PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#12272 Nov 25, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>^^LOL!!!says the impotent, witless, SELF HUMILIATING loser TROLL who infests the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7/365!!!^^ get lost, you worthless impotent PoS!
question:

Do you have any idea that this particular thread is appearing in the "Offbeat" forum? A forum dedicated to humorous and, well, offbeat type stories?

no one here is stalking into some 'animal rights domain'....hence the humor and fun-poking.

It is Offbeat and you are very Offbeat, in my opinion...to get so spun out over every day behavior (pssst, everyone eats meat)

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12273 Nov 25, 2012
razz58 wrote:
<quoted text>Well if it is'nt arrowhead.....Robinhood.lol
I'll gladly buy you a meal since you can't afford it.....At least the food I 'buy' is inspected......
and yours?
God knows what kind of diseases ticks worms fleas are infested in the innocent creatures you 'kill'.....or worse.....maim
They don't sell venison at any of the supermarkets....ever!
How come?
Come on..........exploit my ignorance.lol
Ummm easily,,, You're not from Canada, are you? You can get any wild game in any city,,, EASILY,, even restaurants,,,

One of my favourites!

http://www.banfflakelouise.com/Things-To-Do/D...

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12274 Nov 25, 2012
and spokaMORON is STILL flailing about making an a$s of itself while pathetically BEGGING for attention. You are such and effing pitiful PoS
Who pulled your chain dog breath? I was neither talking to or about you. Try minding your own putrid business.

Or is the problem you want all the attention and are begging me to acknowledge you once again?

'tis true

carry on, you sad, moronic, parroting, crying little troll.......

Location hidden

#12275 Nov 25, 2012
Whatever their reasons are for initially trying wild game meat, people would not continue to eat it if they had to compromise on the flavor. The hearty flavor and delectable texture of our meat is what, in the end, keeps our customers coming back for more.

If you are ready to make the switch to wild game meat, don't feel like it has to be all or nothing. For some people, once they switch to hormone and antibiotic free meat, they never want to go back. Most people are more moderate in their approach. By replacing even one of your red meat based meals each month with wild game meat, you are improving your health.

By serving wild game at dinner parties or potluck dinners you are helping to expand everyone's tastes.
Willie

Mount Ida, AR

#12276 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>YEP, and how many animals suffered and dies because YOU paid for them to suffer and die?? Get lost you pathetic corpse eating dishrag. unbelievable that you keep coming back for more humiliation---THAT speaks volumes of how mentally unstable you are. Go pick the shreds of corpse from your teeth and just stfu already
I got two hogs and five chickens and two goats.I am going to kill them in the morning and put them up for winter. after that i am going to the woods and try to get me a deer and maybe get some tree rats later on.while i am doing that i will be thinking of you.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12277 Nov 25, 2012
dedicated to all witless, trifling BORE trolls:

You're welcome

Location hidden

#12278 Nov 25, 2012
Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
So what about you? I remember how you've stalked people in real life and at their jobs by way of harassing phone calls because they didn't agree with your opinion or find your jokes funny. I've gotten numerous private messages warning me about you from people who say you're unstable and not to be trusted because of your disturbing behavior. They laugh at your jokes to keep you happy and calm. Rachel I think you're the very last person to judge someone else as being insane. I'm not the type to just listen to hearsay but over the years I've read enough of your posts to know they're right. There's something very off about you.
On the RvW forums there's not any clearcut evidence of where you even stand on the issue. You just show up to play the fool and harass people on both sides of the issue. The ones that laugh at your jokes and tell you you're funny get left in peace. They've figured out how to handle you so they don't have to put up with your craziness and abuse.
These people clearly want respect as hunters but don't do anything to show they deserve it. They just act like immature fools and it should worry rational people that these fools handle guns.
Hello Chicky or Old lady cookie serving psycho that came up with that load of crap,,, who was it,, what was her name that wanted to befriend me on facebook? Was it Debbie Chowning or close to..., that would pretty much say that I'm not the one that did that... but good for you!

Hmmm memory lane....
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12279 Nov 25, 2012
Ya'll ready to flail about and make bigger asses of yourselves?? Here ya go...10..9..8..7..6....

Again, you're welcome

Location hidden

#12280 Nov 25, 2012
Yeah,, I checked my facebook, I don't erase anything and save stuff, cause that's what I do.

Hello Debbie! Numerous private messages warning you?

LIAR! But then again, I have the proof!

H20loo Highschool?
I didn't have to venture farther than my own facebook to find that out!

Location hidden

#12281 Nov 25, 2012
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
question:
Do you have any idea that this particular thread is appearing in the "Offbeat" forum? A forum dedicated to humorous and, well, offbeat type stories?
no one here is stalking into some 'animal rights domain'....hence the humor and fun-poking.
It is Offbeat and you are very Offbeat, in my opinion...to get so spun out over every day behavior (pssst, everyone eats meat)
She couldn't point out or link one comment from me in any other PETA thread,,,, BECAUSE this is on offbeat!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12282 Nov 25, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, because we all know, as well as my friends, that I actually would do that! That's wonderful psychology you're using on me,,, keep up the good work!
hey idiot, SANE adults would NEVER make asinine remarks about harming animals. You are a mentally disturbed wretched hag who trolls forums begging for attention because clearly your life is empty, miserable and DULL. Also dear, try to look a little closer at your keyboard or put your reading glasses on and try to decipher where the commas and periods are.

You're welcome.

Ta-ta wretched BORE. Enjoy your next mindless OBSESSED attention seeking rant!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12283 Nov 25, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
Yeah,, I checked my facebook, I don't erase anything and save stuff, cause that's what I do.
Hello Debbie! Numerous private messages warning you?
LIAR! But then again, I have the proof!
H20loo Highschool?
I didn't have to venture farther than my own facebook to find that out!
pssssssssssssst...you really ought to save it dear. We know ALL about you!'tis true!!

By all means though, keep flailing about!! fun fun fun!!!
John

Brisbane, Australia

#12284 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>YEP, and how many animals suffered and dies because YOU paid for them to suffer and die?? Get lost you pathetic corpse eating dishrag. unbelievable that you keep coming back for more humiliation---THAT speaks volumes of how mentally unstable you are. Go pick the shreds of corpse from your teeth and just stfu already
Ah HAC.
Trying to explain the self evident to you is like trying to explain the theory of relativity to a chimpanzee.
We are humans.
Humans eat meat.
Humans have always eaten meat.
Humans need meat or they end up skinny and pallid and diseased like vegans do.
Those animals we eat are doomed to be eaten anyway. In the wild predators will eat them. They have better calmer safer lives in a paddock protected by humans enjoying the peaceful pasture than they do in the wild running for their lives from savage beasts.
Eat your yummy meat HAC. You'll be less stupid with sufficient vitamins and minerals in your food.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#12285 Nov 25, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes, I enjoy those too. I go out every spring and pick my own morels. They go well in and with many foods.
I've been wanting to find several places where the Bearded Tooth fungus has been found growing.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12286 Nov 25, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been wanting to find several places where the Bearded Tooth fungus has been found growing.
Probably LOTS of fungus in your mouth...in between the shreds of corpses.....
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12288 Nov 25, 2012
awwww....and the impotent, insecure, witless, frightened COWARD from oz is back flailing about throwing its pansyass hissy fits:

didn't mumsie change your shitted diaper yet?? shame shame!!

Be sure to be back for your next dose of humiliation...10..9..8..7..6.. .

Location hidden

#12289 Nov 25, 2012
<quoted text>hey idiot, SANE adults would NEVER make asinine remarks about harming animals. You are a mentally disturbed wretched hag who trolls forums begging for attention because clearly your life is empty, miserable and DULL. Also dear, try to look a little closer at your keyboard or put your reading glasses on and try to decipher where the commas and periods are.
You're welcome.
Ta-ta wretched BORE. Enjoy your next mindless OBSESSED attention seeking rant!
You wanna argue with an English Major,,, you got it. The numerous commas, and period marks are regarded as informal computer messaging communications. That's funny....

Location hidden

#12290 Nov 25, 2012
http://allrecipes.com/recipes/meat-and-poultr...

Very easy recipes for people that don't have a lot of time.....

Location hidden

#12291 Nov 25, 2012
If you hunt or like wild game,, these recipes are for you!

http://www.brokenarrowranch.com/Recipes/allre...

Location hidden

#12292 Nov 25, 2012
Helpful tips from links

How do you freeze the meat and doesn't freezing affect the quality?

Like many things, there is a right way to freeze meat and a wrong way. You can be certain that we didn't put so much effort to produce high quality meat just to "ruin" it during the freezing process. The difference between meat that is frozen slowly (wrong way) and meat that is frozen quickly (right way, our way) happens at the molecular level. When meat is frozen slowly the water molecules inside expand and destroy cellular walls. This results in poor texture and significant purge (loss of moisture) when thawed.

However, when meat is quickly frozen the water molecules do not have time to expand and there is little to no cellular destruction. This meat maintains a quality and texture that is almost indistinguishable from fresh meat.(top)

You're welcome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 278
True or False Game 19 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,302
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 22 min Hoosier Hillbilly 30,365
The Interview 30 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Myths made reality bizarre claims made for anci... 36 min Anuragh Mishra 41
A six word game (Dec '08) 48 min Hoosier Hillbilly 18,045
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 53 min Larry 133,658
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr stray-cat 152,734
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 1 hr Joker 72
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Dave 25,833
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 7 hr andet1987 2,989
More from around the web