PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12280 Nov 25, 2012
Yeah,, I checked my facebook, I don't erase anything and save stuff, cause that's what I do.

Hello Debbie! Numerous private messages warning you?

LIAR! But then again, I have the proof!

H20loo Highschool?
I didn't have to venture farther than my own facebook to find that out!

Location hidden

#12281 Nov 25, 2012
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
question:
Do you have any idea that this particular thread is appearing in the "Offbeat" forum? A forum dedicated to humorous and, well, offbeat type stories?
no one here is stalking into some 'animal rights domain'....hence the humor and fun-poking.
It is Offbeat and you are very Offbeat, in my opinion...to get so spun out over every day behavior (pssst, everyone eats meat)
She couldn't point out or link one comment from me in any other PETA thread,,,, BECAUSE this is on offbeat!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12282 Nov 25, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, because we all know, as well as my friends, that I actually would do that! That's wonderful psychology you're using on me,,, keep up the good work!
hey idiot, SANE adults would NEVER make asinine remarks about harming animals. You are a mentally disturbed wretched hag who trolls forums begging for attention because clearly your life is empty, miserable and DULL. Also dear, try to look a little closer at your keyboard or put your reading glasses on and try to decipher where the commas and periods are.

You're welcome.

Ta-ta wretched BORE. Enjoy your next mindless OBSESSED attention seeking rant!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12283 Nov 25, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
Yeah,, I checked my facebook, I don't erase anything and save stuff, cause that's what I do.
Hello Debbie! Numerous private messages warning you?
LIAR! But then again, I have the proof!
H20loo Highschool?
I didn't have to venture farther than my own facebook to find that out!
pssssssssssssst...you really ought to save it dear. We know ALL about you!'tis true!!

By all means though, keep flailing about!! fun fun fun!!!
John

Brisbane, Australia

#12284 Nov 25, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>YEP, and how many animals suffered and dies because YOU paid for them to suffer and die?? Get lost you pathetic corpse eating dishrag. unbelievable that you keep coming back for more humiliation---THAT speaks volumes of how mentally unstable you are. Go pick the shreds of corpse from your teeth and just stfu already
Ah HAC.
Trying to explain the self evident to you is like trying to explain the theory of relativity to a chimpanzee.
We are humans.
Humans eat meat.
Humans have always eaten meat.
Humans need meat or they end up skinny and pallid and diseased like vegans do.
Those animals we eat are doomed to be eaten anyway. In the wild predators will eat them. They have better calmer safer lives in a paddock protected by humans enjoying the peaceful pasture than they do in the wild running for their lives from savage beasts.
Eat your yummy meat HAC. You'll be less stupid with sufficient vitamins and minerals in your food.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#12285 Nov 25, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes, I enjoy those too. I go out every spring and pick my own morels. They go well in and with many foods.
I've been wanting to find several places where the Bearded Tooth fungus has been found growing.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12286 Nov 25, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been wanting to find several places where the Bearded Tooth fungus has been found growing.
Probably LOTS of fungus in your mouth...in between the shreds of corpses.....
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12288 Nov 25, 2012
awwww....and the impotent, insecure, witless, frightened COWARD from oz is back flailing about throwing its pansyass hissy fits:

didn't mumsie change your shitted diaper yet?? shame shame!!

Be sure to be back for your next dose of humiliation...10..9..8..7..6.. .

Location hidden

#12289 Nov 25, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>hey idiot, SANE adults would NEVER make asinine remarks about harming animals. You are a mentally disturbed wretched hag who trolls forums begging for attention because clearly your life is empty, miserable and DULL. Also dear, try to look a little closer at your keyboard or put your reading glasses on and try to decipher where the commas and periods are.
You're welcome.
Ta-ta wretched BORE. Enjoy your next mindless OBSESSED attention seeking rant!
You wanna argue with an English Major,,, you got it. The numerous commas, and period marks are regarded as informal computer messaging communications. That's funny....

Location hidden

#12290 Nov 25, 2012
http://allrecipes.com/recipes/meat-and-poultr...

Very easy recipes for people that don't have a lot of time.....

Location hidden

#12291 Nov 25, 2012
If you hunt or like wild game,, these recipes are for you!

http://www.brokenarrowranch.com/Recipes/allre...

Location hidden

#12292 Nov 25, 2012
Helpful tips from links

How do you freeze the meat and doesn't freezing affect the quality?

Like many things, there is a right way to freeze meat and a wrong way. You can be certain that we didn't put so much effort to produce high quality meat just to "ruin" it during the freezing process. The difference between meat that is frozen slowly (wrong way) and meat that is frozen quickly (right way, our way) happens at the molecular level. When meat is frozen slowly the water molecules inside expand and destroy cellular walls. This results in poor texture and significant purge (loss of moisture) when thawed.

However, when meat is quickly frozen the water molecules do not have time to expand and there is little to no cellular destruction. This meat maintains a quality and texture that is almost indistinguishable from fresh meat.(top)

You're welcome

Location hidden

#12293 Nov 25, 2012
How long can I store my wild game meat?

Venison and antelope in packages with tight seals can be stored in your freezer for up to 1 year. Wild boar and quail can be stored in your freezer for up to 6 months. Once thawed the meat should be cooked or refrozen within 5 days.

Meat stored in your freezer for longer than the recommended time is still safe to eat but the quality (texture, flavor, etc.) may have diminished.

Location hidden

#12294 Nov 25, 2012
How should I cook my antelope, venison or wild boar meat?

Depending on the cut of meat you are preparing, wild game meat should be cooked in one of two ways: a little or a lot. Tender cuts (such as loins and filets) should not be cooked past medium rare. If done so the meat will become tough and dry. Working cuts (such as those from the shoulder or leg) should be cooked at low temperature for several hours. This process breaks up the natural connective tissue of the muscle creating extremely tender and flavorful dishes.

Location hidden

#12295 Nov 25, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>By who, some government bureaucrat with a third grade education like yours ? Mine is inspected by me and that's far more reashuring than the government.
<quoted text>You are mistaken, I have never hunted in your bedroom.
<quoted text>You are wrong but that's a well worn trail for you. I can buy both venison and elk at my local grocer. <quoted text>No need for my help, you raise ignorance to an artform.
I know there are a few hunters here, and I hope my tidbits are helpful!

Location hidden

#12297 Nov 25, 2012
I don't think I ever put up links for wild boar

so here ya go, and you're welcome

http://www.brokenarrowranch.com/Recipes/allwi...

Location hidden

#12298 Nov 25, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong but that's a well worn trail for you. I can buy both venison and elk at my local grocer. <quoted text>No need for my help, you raise ignorance to an artform.
Yup, I can buy that here too, but I don't need to
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12299 Nov 25, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>You wanna argue with an English Major,,, you got it. The numerous commas, and period marks are regarded as informal computer messaging communications. That's funny....
LOL.....uh huh....sure dear,,,,,,,,,,whatever you say!!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12300 Nov 25, 2012
and the wretched BORE continues to pollute the thread and BEG for attention!! You are such a pathetic wretched hag.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12301 Nov 25, 2012
the lonely wretched hag:
http://tinyurl.com/blgzw8j

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 11 min Dream Crystal 911
The Song Title Game (Jul '10) 14 min Dream Crystal 15,634
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Wolftracks 165,385
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 17 min Go Blue Forever 5,164
News Teen Leads Mob In Ransacking Of Georgia Walmart 19 min Go Blue Forever 36
Fish Face 20 min Poor Pete 2
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 21 min TALLYHO 8541 41,377
What Can Be Checked? 29 min Dream Crystal 57
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 15,559
More from around the web