PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments
10,201 - 10,220 of 10,818 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

MEAT.........!
:)
Busted

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
Hac makes me feel like I want to step on a kitten like a McDonald's ketchup pack!
In fact,, I just might, in her honour!
I will do that for you Hac! BUT have no fear, I'll be sure to leave it there for the crows... they have to eat too!
Sometimes when people like yourself feel shame they have this NEED to strike out at poor defenseless animals....... as you have shown here.
razz58

Hazel Crest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
the only opinion that counts to me, is that of my husband. he finds me very attractive.
as for the date of when my brother got married. that was back in the 80s. I used to wear my hair normally in a perm. be it as a long hair type perm or more normally a 'fro perm.
what the vegans do not realize. is that humans are normally more humane in killing one's prey. if they ever did watch on how predators take down their prey. that prey tends to suffer. and in some cases, they are in pain for hours. I have yet to hear of a wild predator making a swift kill. as compared to a bullet shot by a gun held by a skilled hunter.
'I have yet to hear of a wild predator making a swift kill.'

It's called survival. It's nature's way.

'as compared to a bullet shot by a gun held by a skilled hunter.'

lol
Too funny........You are very naive!
How many 'skilled' hunters are there? lol
Many animals survive a hit....only to live in misery the rest of their lives.......especially ....by an arrow.

And.........How many orphans after the season.

You can't sugar-coat it.

Hunting should be held strictly for survival.......not to save a few bucks..........on meat.

YEAH....
Let's SAVE a few 'Bucks' by NOT hunting!

Like smoking and drugs....hunting's an addiction to some.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>Well, well, well....did widdle insecure, witless, spineless, impotent squatty spend yet ANOTHER fun filled day of slobbering over its filthy keyboard, chain smoking nasty cancer sticks and spitting all over his nicotine and food spattered monitor every time the words VEGAN or ANIMAL RIGHTS appears?? Yep, it shore is!!!
Lat me add the words you long to see: As can be predicted, the spineless, insecure, sackless widdle squatty is back for more daily humiliation! like all spineless, witless, sackless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, and confidence. Suit yourself, squatty, and I will continue to slap your pathetic flabby old ass around.
Matter of fact let me repeat:
widdle insecure, spineless, sackless squatty had himself another uncontrollable hissy fit! Because squatty is a spineless, witless, frightened COWARD who spends every waking hour obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because widdle squatty knows that the big bad VEGANS are a threat to sackless COWARDS like him!
You can't stop yourself from repeated SELF HUMILIATION! YOU can't even control your pathetic daily pansyass hissy fits. Every day you prove what an spineless, insecure, witless frightened COWARD you are, and every day you get your pathetic, spineless ass kicked yet here you are day after day after day---typical glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of proving what an insecure, spineless, self humiliating COWARD you are? Obviously not. The factthat VEGANS exist infuriates pitiful frightened COWARDS like you. the fact that you obsess every waking hour of our miserable 'life' over the big bad VEGANS/ARAs proves what a frightened, spineless, insecure COWARD you are. You are obviously too dense to grasp what an ass you make of yourself EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. No MAN would be so insecure and frightened and self humiliating to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums first thing every day, all day and last thing . ARAs/ VEGANS are all you ever think about and the PROOF is strewn through the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every page, every day, for YEARS now. You are even a disgrace to your own despicable ilk and that is a FACT. Keep proving what a spineless, insecure COWARD you are because like all sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, confidence and a spine. It's despicable that a sixty something year old acts like such a socially inept, mentally disturbed slob.
Be sure to throw another predictable pansyass hissy fit...we know you thrive on self humiliation. Ready for your next uncontrollable pansyass hissy fit, sackless COWARD? Of course you are because like every day, you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for a 'big bad vegan' to post so you can't scream and pound your gnarly, nicotine stained fists!
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself!
Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!! You are and always will be, a worthless PoS COWARD.'tis true!! Ready to p[rove this FACT widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6..
We know you will be back for more because like all spineless, witless, sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and confidence---that's why you come here DAY in and DAY OUT for your doses of humiliation!!!'tis true!!LOL!!!!
Good gawd just stfu already cesspool.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Ohhh...Look...More meat..!!!

This thready may not go down in history but HAC will go down on any meat...

~what a joke~

Ohh..and the Lansing maneuver....Pathetic....bring back the maxie dead dog thingy...that was classic..!!!

Tool...

we need tunes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Busted wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes when people like yourself feel shame they have this NEED to strike out at poor defenseless animals....... as you have shown here.
That wretched BORE comes here begging for attention---like ALL trifling trolls. These slobs are a disgrace and that's why they are never in the real world or among real, sane intelligent people. They spend every minute of their pointless miserable 'lives' trolling these forums begging for the attention they never get in the real world.. No sane, intelligent adult would EVER threaten to harm an animal, let alone for the sake they are incapable of confronting a stranger on a frickin internet forum like an ADULT would. These morons need serious psychiatric help.

Time for the trolls to infest this thread with some more infantile vomit...

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>That wretched BORE comes here begging for attention---like ALL trifling trolls. These slobs are a disgrace and that's why they are never in the real world or among real, sane intelligent people. They spend every minute of their pointless miserable 'lives' trolling these forums begging for the attention they never get in the real world.. No sane, intelligent adult would EVER threaten to harm an animal, let alone for the sake they are incapable of confronting a stranger on a frickin internet forum like an ADULT would. These morons need serious psychiatric help.

“Well hung millionaire”

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

With wings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Who's up for steak?
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>
Good gawd I just refuse to stfu already because I am an insecure, witless SELF HUMILIATING cesspool.
Um, we know. But by all means keeo proving it.
Also, let me add-- As can be predicted, the spineless, insecure, sackless widdle squatty is back for more daily humiliation! like all spineless, witless, sackless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, and confidence. Suit yourself, squatty, and I will continue to slap your pathetic flabby old ass around.
Matter of fact let me repeat:
widdle insecure, spineless, sackless squatty had himself another uncontrollable hissy fit! Because squatty is a spineless, witless, frightened COWARD who spends every waking hour obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because widdle squatty knows that the big bad VEGANS are a threat to sackless COWARDS like him!
You can't stop yourself from repeated SELF HUMILIATION! YOU can't even control your pathetic daily pansyass hissy fits. Every day you prove what an spineless, insecure, witless frightened COWARD you are, and every day you get your pathetic, spineless ass kicked yet here you are day after day after day---typical glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of proving what an insecure, spineless, self humiliating COWARD you are? Obviously not. The factthat VEGANS exist infuriates pitiful frightened COWARDS like you. the fact that you obsess every waking hour of our miserable 'life' over the big bad VEGANS/ARAs proves what a frightened, spineless, insecure COWARD you are. You are obviously too dense to grasp what an ass you make of yourself EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. No MAN would be so insecure and frightened and self humiliating to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums first thing every day, all day and last thing . ARAs/ VEGANS are all you ever think about and the PROOF is strewn through the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every page, every day, for YEARS now. You are even a disgrace to your own despicable ilk and that is a FACT. Keep proving what a spineless, insecure COWARD you are because like all sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, confidence and a spine. It's despicable that a sixty something year old acts like such a socially inept, mentally disturbed slob.
Be sure to throw another predictable pansyass hissy fit...we know you thrive on self humiliation. Ready for your next uncontrollable pansyass hissy fit, sackless COWARD? Of course you are because like every day, you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for a 'big bad vegan' to post so you can't scream and pound your gnarly, nicotine stained fists!
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself!

Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!! You are and always will be, a worthless PoS COWARD.'tis true!! Ready to p[rove this FACT widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6..
We know you will be back for more because like all spineless, witless, sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and confidence---that's why you come here DAY in and DAY OUT for your doses of humiliation!!!'tis true!!LOL!!!!

Level 7

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Mel Omunk wrote:
Who's up for steak?
I would gladly pay you Wednesday for a juicy steak today, I'd pay you sooner but that danged burger bill is due every Tuesday.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>That wretched BORE comes here begging for attention---like ALL trifling trolls. These slobs are a disgrace and that's why they are never in the real world or among real, sane intelligent people. They spend every minute of their pointless miserable 'lives' trolling these forums begging for the attention they never get in the real world.. No sane, intelligent adult would EVER threaten to harm an animal, let alone for the sake they are incapable of confronting a stranger on a frickin internet forum like an ADULT would. These morons need serious psychiatric help.
here ya go...while you have been hanging out on this thread, not saving a single animal look at your legacy...suffer it does...wow...you have really made a statement...lol...yes...as a complete fail...look HAC...the numbers are there...

http://www.topix.com/forumsearch/news/weird...

sad to see all these PETA threads just waiting for your input...but Nooooooo...you are here...acting the part...posting the same shyt..day after day...

more tunes..???

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

sound a bit like mamma's basement..??

you should feel the tears...for the ones that simply slipped through your fingers...bad fingers...

what a dork..!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

5...4...3...2..1....time to project...!

“Well hung millionaire”

Level 1

With wings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
I would gladly pay you Wednesday for a juicy steak today, I'd pay you sooner but that danged burger bill is due every Tuesday.
It's on the house. Rare? Extra meaty?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Waiting...???????

where you at..??

time for you to humiliate me......!!!!

I need it...I want it....you're soooooo good at it..!!!
Tell me how you care..!

Waiting....!!!!!!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

and DUMB, DUMBER, DUMBEST and DUMBER DUMBEST are STILL flailing about making asses of themselves as they OBSESS over the 'big bad VEGANS!!! you sackless slobs are such worthless pieces of sh#t. Carry on....ready?? 10..9..8..7..6....

oh and be sure to struggle to mimic ME because you wish you were ME and I don't blame you!!!

Level 7

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Mel Omunk wrote:
It's on the house. Rare? Extra meaty?
Medium rare will do just fine thank you. The meatier the better!

:^P

“Well hung millionaire”

Level 1

With wings

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Well, I COULD have some brussels sprouts with my steak.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
is it a nice juicy bambiburger? topped with morel mushrooms with swiss cheese?
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

and spokaMORON is STILL flailing about making an a$s of itself while pathetically BEGGING for attention. You are such and effing pitiful PoS
Cannibal Bastard

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Where's Lumpy?

Heard she's ripe for the picking.

I've got a cord of pecan smoker wood all cut and cured & ready to fire up.

Tell her to wash herself real good, & take a crap BEFORE I get there- I don't wanna have to do a lotta cleaning of that old carcass- wanna get right to the gutting, skinning, butchering, & marinating.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••