PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 20 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12235 Nov 25, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>
Good gawd I just refuse to stfu already because I am an insecure, witless SELF HUMILIATING cesspool.
Um, we know. But by all means keeo proving it.
Also, let me add-- As can be predicted, the spineless, insecure, sackless widdle squatty is back for more daily humiliation! like all spineless, witless, sackless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, and confidence. Suit yourself, squatty, and I will continue to slap your pathetic flabby old ass around.
Matter of fact let me repeat:
widdle insecure, spineless, sackless squatty had himself another uncontrollable hissy fit! Because squatty is a spineless, witless, frightened COWARD who spends every waking hour obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because widdle squatty knows that the big bad VEGANS are a threat to sackless COWARDS like him!
You can't stop yourself from repeated SELF HUMILIATION! YOU can't even control your pathetic daily pansyass hissy fits. Every day you prove what an spineless, insecure, witless frightened COWARD you are, and every day you get your pathetic, spineless ass kicked yet here you are day after day after day---typical glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of proving what an insecure, spineless, self humiliating COWARD you are? Obviously not. The factthat VEGANS exist infuriates pitiful frightened COWARDS like you. the fact that you obsess every waking hour of our miserable 'life' over the big bad VEGANS/ARAs proves what a frightened, spineless, insecure COWARD you are. You are obviously too dense to grasp what an ass you make of yourself EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. No MAN would be so insecure and frightened and self humiliating to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums first thing every day, all day and last thing . ARAs/ VEGANS are all you ever think about and the PROOF is strewn through the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every page, every day, for YEARS now. You are even a disgrace to your own despicable ilk and that is a FACT. Keep proving what a spineless, insecure COWARD you are because like all sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, confidence and a spine. It's despicable that a sixty something year old acts like such a socially inept, mentally disturbed slob.
Be sure to throw another predictable pansyass hissy fit...we know you thrive on self humiliation. Ready for your next uncontrollable pansyass hissy fit, sackless COWARD? Of course you are because like every day, you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for a 'big bad vegan' to post so you can't scream and pound your gnarly, nicotine stained fists!
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself!

Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!! You are and always will be, a worthless PoS COWARD.'tis true!! Ready to p[rove this FACT widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6..
We know you will be back for more because like all spineless, witless, sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and confidence---that's why you come here DAY in and DAY OUT for your doses of humiliation!!!'tis true!!LOL!!!!

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12236 Nov 25, 2012
Mel Omunk wrote:
Who's up for steak?
I would gladly pay you Wednesday for a juicy steak today, I'd pay you sooner but that danged burger bill is due every Tuesday.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12237 Nov 25, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>That wretched BORE comes here begging for attention---like ALL trifling trolls. These slobs are a disgrace and that's why they are never in the real world or among real, sane intelligent people. They spend every minute of their pointless miserable 'lives' trolling these forums begging for the attention they never get in the real world.. No sane, intelligent adult would EVER threaten to harm an animal, let alone for the sake they are incapable of confronting a stranger on a frickin internet forum like an ADULT would. These morons need serious psychiatric help.
Time for the trolls to infest this thread with some more infantile vomit...
here ya go...while you have been hanging out on this thread, not saving a single animal look at your legacy...suffer it does...wow...you have really made a statement...lol...yes...as a complete fail...look HAC...the numbers are there...

http://www.topix.com/forumsearch/news/weird...

sad to see all these PETA threads just waiting for your input...but Nooooooo...you are here...acting the part...posting the same shyt..day after day...

more tunes..???

sound a bit like mamma's basement..??

you should feel the tears...for the ones that simply slipped through your fingers...bad fingers...

what a dork..!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12238 Nov 25, 2012
5...4...3...2..1....time to project...!

“Well hung millionaire”

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

With wings

#12240 Nov 25, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
I would gladly pay you Wednesday for a juicy steak today, I'd pay you sooner but that danged burger bill is due every Tuesday.
It's on the house. Rare? Extra meaty?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12241 Nov 25, 2012
Waiting...???????

where you at..??

time for you to humiliate me......!!!!

I need it...I want it....you're soooooo good at it..!!!
Tell me how you care..!

Waiting....!!!!!!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12242 Nov 25, 2012
and DUMB, DUMBER, DUMBEST and DUMBER DUMBEST are STILL flailing about making asses of themselves as they OBSESS over the 'big bad VEGANS!!! you sackless slobs are such worthless pieces of sh#t. Carry on....ready?? 10..9..8..7..6....

oh and be sure to struggle to mimic ME because you wish you were ME and I don't blame you!!!

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12243 Nov 25, 2012
Mel Omunk wrote:
It's on the house. Rare? Extra meaty?
Medium rare will do just fine thank you. The meatier the better!

:^P

“Well hung millionaire”

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

With wings

#12244 Nov 25, 2012
Well, I COULD have some brussels sprouts with my steak.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#12245 Nov 25, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
is it a nice juicy bambiburger? topped with morel mushrooms with swiss cheese?
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12246 Nov 25, 2012
and spokaMORON is STILL flailing about making an a$s of itself while pathetically BEGGING for attention. You are such and effing pitiful PoS
Cannibal Bastard

Cantonment, FL

#12247 Nov 25, 2012
Where's Lumpy?

Heard she's ripe for the picking.

I've got a cord of pecan smoker wood all cut and cured & ready to fire up.

Tell her to wash herself real good, & take a crap BEFORE I get there- I don't wanna have to do a lotta cleaning of that old carcass- wanna get right to the gutting, skinning, butchering, & marinating.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12248 Nov 25, 2012
&&yet ANOTHER major FAIL by a witless, self humiliating no life MORON troll.^^ Get lost you worthless PoS BORE

gonna beg some more??? 10..9..8..7..6...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12250 Nov 25, 2012
Ohhh..loookie who is begging ...as if....how many animals died in the last hour..and what did Tis Chimmy do about it,,,well...posted this

And I quote.."

&&yet ANOTHER major FAIL by a witless, self humiliating no life MORON troll.^^ Get lost you worthless PoS BORE

gonna beg some more??? 10..9..8..7..6..."

end quote...end 20000 animal lives..

seems you are right on track Tis...right on the ball...

let's go another round...

ready...5..4..3..2..1..

DIE Animals....remember Tis Chimmy is on your side..!!!!...pullin' for ya..!!!!!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12252 Nov 25, 2012
^^and yet ANOTHER round of major FAIL by the witless, self humiliating no life MORON trolls.^^ Get lost you worthless PoS BORES

are you losers ready for your NEXT bout of self humiliation?? 10..9..8..7..6....

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

#12253 Nov 25, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're commenting about immaturity and idiocy to Hac! Not only that, but you're commenting to her like she's reasonable and understanding... That says a lot more about YOU than you think!
And seeing as you're not able to see how ridiculously insane she is, doesn't speak very highly of your levels of maturity or intelligence.
So sorry if that brings me to the conclusion that your feeling not too impressed with hunters, makes me laugh even more at YOUR stupidity!
Did you ever think that maybe these hunters/other posters you're commenting about, don't really care about Hac's opinion, nor yours, and that they are just heckling her to get a laugh. I'm guilty of that!
I know I get a kick out of them! Seeing her flail around going into fits of rage counting down to the next poster to 'humiliate' themselves.
It's funny!
Heck, even I do things I normally wouldn't just to GET HER to act like that! Like she's doing her cause any favours!
She's a joke,,, a mark,,,, nothing more...(to reasonable, sane, people)
Have yourself a pleasant day!:D
So what about you? I remember how you've stalked people in real life and at their jobs by way of harassing phone calls because they didn't agree with your opinion or find your jokes funny. I've gotten numerous private messages warning me about you from people who say you're unstable and not to be trusted because of your disturbing behavior. They laugh at your jokes to keep you happy and calm. Rachel I think you're the very last person to judge someone else as being insane. I'm not the type to just listen to hearsay but over the years I've read enough of your posts to know they're right. There's something very off about you.

On the RvW forums there's not any clearcut evidence of where you even stand on the issue. You just show up to play the fool and harass people on both sides of the issue. The ones that laugh at your jokes and tell you you're funny get left in peace. They've figured out how to handle you so they don't have to put up with your craziness and abuse.

These people clearly want respect as hunters but don't do anything to show they deserve it. They just act like immature fools and it should worry rational people that these fools handle guns.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#12254 Nov 25, 2012
Here ya go...

""

"The Millions of sane posters looking for a direction"

Look at Tis Chimmy....alias...Hunters Are (fill in the blank stare)

This is all it has got...all it has ever had, a complete failure that has done nothing to prevent a single animal death it proclaims to, just the same ol' lame reply's everyday...

Don't let your children grow up to be PETA...!

ohh, and although no animals were hurt in the making of this message, thousands died because Tis Chimmy is in charge of protecting them..

Now that is sad..almost as sad as Tis Chimmy's stance on saving the animals..

come on Tis...time for another bout of your riveting humiliation...!!!!!!

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#12255 Nov 25, 2012
justaguess wrote:
Ohhh..loookie who is begging ...as if....how many animals died in the last hour..and what did Tis Chimmy do about it,,,well...posted this
And I quote.."
gonna beg some more??? 10..9..8..7..6..."
end quote...end 20000 animal lives..
seems you are right on track Tis...right on the ball...
let's go another round...
ready...5..4..3..2..1..
DIE Animals....remember Tis Chimmy is on your side..!!!!...pullin' for ya..!!!!!
ha ha!! rich, but you almost have to feel guilty because it's so easy...still- a laugh is always good!!

I confess to having voted with no comment to this one, I shamefully have appeared to shout out my love for turkey and bacon (a personal favorite),
I really am very grateful to the animals I have eaten, they were very tasty.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TJODBFK...
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12256 Nov 25, 2012
Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
So what about you? I remember how you've stalked people in real life and at their jobs by way of harassing phone calls because they didn't agree with your opinion or find your jokes funny. I've gotten numerous private messages warning me about you from people who say you're unstable and not to be trusted because of your disturbing behavior. They laugh at your jokes to keep you happy and calm. Rachel I think you're the very last person to judge someone else as being insane. I'm not the type to just listen to hearsay but over the years I've read enough of your posts to know they're right. There's something very off about you.
On the RvW forums there's not any clearcut evidence of where you even stand on the issue. You just show up to play the fool and harass people on both sides of the issue. The ones that laugh at your jokes and tell you you're funny get left in peace. They've figured out how to handle you so they don't have to put up with your craziness and abuse.
These people clearly want respect as hunters but don't do anything to show they deserve it. They just act like immature fools and it should worry rational people that these fools handle guns.
That lunatic has openly and PROUDLY admitted to being a troll. That in itself speaks volumes of what a mentally disturbed individual she is. The entire animal rights forums have been destroyed by these mentally disturbed trolls and most decent, sane people don't even bother to post here because of their sorry asses. Truly pathetic that so called adults have nothing better to do than scream "I'm gonna eat a juicy steak" on forums that are clearly about ending animal cruelty.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12258 Nov 25, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>No one is looking for your respect or approval. Your gullible, misguided ilk are grossly outnumbered and totally insignificant.
^^LOL!!!says the impotent, witless, SELF HUMILIATING loser TROLL who infests the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7/365!!!^^ get lost, you worthless impotent PoS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min ChristineM 161,960
Word Association (Mar '10) 15 min Mega Monster 17,114
Cinco de Mayo 15 min DILF 3
Word Association. (Nov '10) 17 min Mega Monster 17,356
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 18 min DILF 31,851
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 18 min Mega Monster 14,153
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 21 min DILF 41,540
Things that make life eaiser... 27 min DILF 287
News Baltimore Mom Catches Her Son Rioting, Beats Hi... 29 min Sublime1 197
News Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears ... 1 hr DILF 2