PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,814

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Read more

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12210 Nov 25, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
and yet AGAIN,^^HOW PREDICTABLE--- yet ANOTHER major FAIL from one of many witless no life loser TROLLS^^
You are such a MORON that you don't even know what the topic of discussion is. Go eat SEVERAL corpses, you worthless PoS. The more corpses you eat the sooner your worthless a$s will stop wasting space.
Also, you haven't "played" anyone or anything besides that microscopic limp noodle of yours. I really think you ought to invest in some tweezers. Get lost you witless BORE. You are just a worthless, witless waste of space. Ready to prove it AGAIN? 10..9..8..7..6...
I'm only going to go back a couple of pages,, I don't like wasting my time

EXAMPLE 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12211 Nov 25, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh ......widdle impotent johnny can;t stop crying. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0xRrUVVKigkXX want us to call your mumsie and have her change your shitted up diaper??? Ready to prove what an insecure, spineless, witless COWARD you are? 10..9..8..7..6....
EXAMPLE 2
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12212 Nov 25, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I am a self humiliating cesspool! If I were a MAN I would move it along, but I am an insecure spineless COWARD who keeps stinkin' this place up somethin' awful. If I were a MAN I would just STFU and go bathe or something, but alas, I am a spineless, witless SELF HUMILIATING COWARD and always will be! I ought to try mixing some soap with the water this time but I'm an idiot.
Well, well, well....did widdle insecure, witless, spineless, impotent squatty spend yet ANOTHER fun filled day of slobbering over its filthy keyboard, chain smoking nasty cancer sticks and spitting all over his nicotine and food spattered monitor every time the words VEGAN or ANIMAL RIGHTS appears?? Yep, it shore is!!!

Lat me add the words you long to see: As can be predicted, the spineless, insecure, sackless widdle squatty is back for more daily humiliation! like all spineless, witless, sackless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, and confidence. Suit yourself, squatty, and I will continue to slap your pathetic flabby old ass around.
Matter of fact let me repeat:
widdle insecure, spineless, sackless squatty had himself another uncontrollable hissy fit! Because squatty is a spineless, witless, frightened COWARD who spends every waking hour obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because widdle squatty knows that the big bad VEGANS are a threat to sackless COWARDS like him!
You can't stop yourself from repeated SELF HUMILIATION! YOU can't even control your pathetic daily pansyass hissy fits. Every day you prove what an spineless, insecure, witless frightened COWARD you are, and every day you get your pathetic, spineless ass kicked yet here you are day after day after day---typical glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of proving what an insecure, spineless, self humiliating COWARD you are? Obviously not. The factthat VEGANS exist infuriates pitiful frightened COWARDS like you. the fact that you obsess every waking hour of our miserable 'life' over the big bad VEGANS/ARAs proves what a frightened, spineless, insecure COWARD you are. You are obviously too dense to grasp what an ass you make of yourself EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. No MAN would be so insecure and frightened and self humiliating to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums first thing every day, all day and last thing . ARAs/ VEGANS are all you ever think about and the PROOF is strewn through the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every page, every day, for YEARS now. You are even a disgrace to your own despicable ilk and that is a FACT. Keep proving what a spineless, insecure COWARD you are because like all sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, confidence and a spine. It's despicable that a sixty something year old acts like such a socially inept, mentally disturbed slob.
Be sure to throw another predictable pansyass hissy fit...we know you thrive on self humiliation. Ready for your next uncontrollable pansyass hissy fit, sackless COWARD? Of course you are because like every day, you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for a 'big bad vegan' to post so you can't scream and pound your gnarly, nicotine stained fists!
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself!

Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!! You are and always will be, a worthless PoS COWARD.'tis true!! Ready to p[rove this FACT widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6..
We know you will be back for more because like all spineless, witless, sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and confidence---that's why you come here DAY in and DAY OUT for your doses of humiliation!!!'tis true!!LOL!!!!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12213 Nov 25, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly!! These pathetic pieces of sh#t are even a disgrace to their own despicable ilk. That's a fact. Obviously these spineless self humiliating COWARDS have zero dignity, pride and intelligence. They aren't even a mere shell of a man combined. no MAN would ever act like the self humiliating slobs here. Matter of fact, I see insecure, witless squatty is back for his daily dose of humiliation, so I will oblige as I promised to repeatedly humiliate the slob and he keeps coming back for more ;)
In trying to humiliate someone, you're only doing that to yourself... and thank you, I appreciate the giggles... but after I finish lmao,, I begin to feel sorry for you, and then I just read another one of your responses and that feeling sorry for you disappears...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12214 Nov 25, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
and yet AGAIN,^^and HOW PREDICTABLE-\ that ANOTHER major FAIL from one of many witless no life loser TROLLS^^
You are such a MORON that you don't even know what the topic of discussion is. Go eat SEVERAL corpses, you worthless PoS. The more corpses you eat the sooner your worthless a$s will stop wasting space.
ready to humiliate yourself AGAIN? 10..9..8..7..6...
EXAMPLE 3
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12215 Nov 25, 2012
I see the wretched BORE is back to waste more space!!! B O R I N G!!!! Keep OBSESSING over me dear, I realize that your pathetic life must put you to sleep so thinking about ME is the most exciting thing you do!!! Matter of fact you will prove this FACT in 10..9..8..7..6.......

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12216 Nov 25, 2012
I never really believed in Human Combustion, but if there is ever a time it will happen,,,,, HAC will be making medical history....

Can you at least try to make it to a floor with no carpet... that would be much appreciated to those having to clean up after your sorry ass. lol
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12217 Nov 25, 2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....and there the BORE goes!!! There will be AT LEAST 10 more mindless OBSESSED regurgitations from the wretched BORE...ready?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12218 Nov 25, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're commenting about immaturity and idiocy to Hac! Not only that, but you're commenting to her like she's reasonable and understanding... That says a lot more about YOU than you think!
And seeing as you're not able to see how ridiculously insane she is, doesn't speak very highly of your levels of maturity or intelligence.
So sorry if that brings me to the conclusion that your feeling not too impressed with hunters, makes me laugh even more at YOUR stupidity!
Did you ever think that maybe these hunters/other posters you're commenting about, don't really care about Hac's opinion, nor yours, and that they are just heckling her to get a laugh. I'm guilty of that!
I know I get a kick out of them! Seeing her flail around going into fits of rage counting down to the next poster to 'humiliate' themselves.
It's funny!
Heck, even I do things I normally wouldn't just to GET HER to act like that! Like she's doing her cause any favours!
She's a joke,,, a mark,,,, nothing more...(to reasonable, sane, people)
Have yourself a pleasant day!:D
Exactly...

This thread is just a joke...always has been..always will be because the 'Hunters Are (changes names like a cheap hooker) has made it that and is so far in it now that it is too late to make it a serious thread about anything...

Good call...

ps...not that it will change its spots...lol

pss...

MEAT...!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12219 Nov 25, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly!! These pathetic pieces of sh#t are even a disgrace to their own despicable ilk. That's a fact. Obviously these spineless self humiliating COWARDS have zero dignity, pride and intelligence. They aren't even a mere shell of a man combined. no MAN would ever act like the self humiliating slobs here. Matter of fact, I see insecure, witless squatty is back for his daily dose of humiliation, so I will oblige as I promised to repeatedly humiliate the slob and he keeps coming back for more ;)
Last example I am going to waste my time with today showing what a hypersensitive moron Hac is.

Have a nice day Hac!:D
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12220 Nov 25, 2012
come on, WRETCHED BORE....bring on some more of your OBSESSED idiot ramblings!!!! Ready?? 10..9..8..7..6...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12221 Nov 25, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>Well, well, well....did widdle insecure, witless, spineless, impotent squatty spend yet ANOTHER fun filled day of slobbering over its filthy keyboard, chain smoking nasty cancer sticks and spitting all over his nicotine and food spattered monitor every time the words VEGAN or ANIMAL RIGHTS appears?? Yep, it shore is!!!
Lat me add the words you long to see: As can be predicted, the spineless, insecure, sackless widdle squatty is back for more daily humiliation! like all spineless, witless, sackless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, and confidence. Suit yourself, squatty, and I will continue to slap your pathetic flabby old ass around.
Matter of fact let me repeat:
widdle insecure, spineless, sackless squatty had himself another uncontrollable hissy fit! Because squatty is a spineless, witless, frightened COWARD who spends every waking hour obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because widdle squatty knows that the big bad VEGANS are a threat to sackless COWARDS like him!
You can't stop yourself from repeated SELF HUMILIATION! YOU can't even control your pathetic daily pansyass hissy fits. Every day you prove what an spineless, insecure, witless frightened COWARD you are, and every day you get your pathetic, spineless ass kicked yet here you are day after day after day---typical glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of proving what an insecure, spineless, self humiliating COWARD you are? Obviously not. The factthat VEGANS exist infuriates pitiful frightened COWARDS like you. the fact that you obsess every waking hour of our miserable 'life' over the big bad VEGANS/ARAs proves what a frightened, spineless, insecure COWARD you are. You are obviously too dense to grasp what an ass you make of yourself EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. No MAN would be so insecure and frightened and self humiliating to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums first thing every day, all day and last thing . ARAs/ VEGANS are all you ever think about and the PROOF is strewn through the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every page, every day, for YEARS now. You are even a disgrace to your own despicable ilk and that is a FACT. Keep proving what a spineless, insecure COWARD you are because like all sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, confidence and a spine. It's despicable that a sixty something year old acts like such a socially inept, mentally disturbed slob.
Be sure to throw another predictable pansyass hissy fit...we know you thrive on self humiliation. Ready for your next uncontrollable pansyass hissy fit, sackless COWARD? Of course you are because like every day, you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for a 'big bad vegan' to post so you can't scream and pound your gnarly, nicotine stained fists!
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself!
Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!! You are and always will be, a worthless PoS COWARD.'tis true!! Ready to p[rove this FACT widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6..
We know you will be back for more because like all spineless, witless, sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and confidence---that's why you come here DAY in and DAY OUT for your doses of humiliation!!!'tis true!!LOL!!!!
Wait,,, this will be my last example for today,, lots here,, and I didn't actually read it or anything,,, but there is no doubt in my mind what it's about! LMAO

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12222 Nov 25, 2012
Hac makes me feel like I want to step on a kitten like a McDonald's ketchup pack!

In fact,, I just might, in her honour!

I will do that for you Hac! BUT have no fear, I'll be sure to leave it there for the crows... they have to eat too!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12223 Nov 25, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Wait,,, this will be my last example for today,, lots here,, and I didn't actually read it or anything,,, but there is no doubt in my mind what it's about! LMAO
wait...like always NO ONE of sane mind gives a sh#t.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12225 Nov 25, 2012
Yo MEAT...you back...lol...give us all another rendition of the true PETA sanity...and please...don't hold back a single "how we humiliate ourselves"...

Bwahahahahahahaha...

The only thing that holds true here is that we all justy make fun of you..be thankful that you really cause very little harm to PETA as an organization..they embarrass themselves on their own..you really aren't in the mix..

now back to your jockeying for an actual position in the whole scheme..

ps...MEAT....!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12226 Nov 25, 2012
STILL making an a%s of yourself, M O R O N? of course you are because like all witless, trifling TROLLS you continue to bang your ugly, empty head into the wall. Here's your song: http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

You're welcome

Ready for more humiliation? 10..9..8..7..6..

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12227 Nov 25, 2012
MEAT.........!
:)
Busted

Flossmoor, IL

#12228 Nov 25, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
Hac makes me feel like I want to step on a kitten like a McDonald's ketchup pack!
In fact,, I just might, in her honour!
I will do that for you Hac! BUT have no fear, I'll be sure to leave it there for the crows... they have to eat too!
Sometimes when people like yourself feel shame they have this NEED to strike out at poor defenseless animals....... as you have shown here.
razz58

Flossmoor, IL

#12229 Nov 25, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
the only opinion that counts to me, is that of my husband. he finds me very attractive.
.
as for the date of when my brother got married. that was back in the 80s. I used to wear my hair normally in a perm. be it as a long hair type perm or more normally a 'fro perm.
.
what the vegans do not realize. is that humans are normally more humane in killing one's prey. if they ever did watch on how predators take down their prey. that prey tends to suffer. and in some cases, they are in pain for hours. I have yet to hear of a wild predator making a swift kill. as compared to a bullet shot by a gun held by a skilled hunter.
'I have yet to hear of a wild predator making a swift kill.'

It's called survival. It's nature's way.

'as compared to a bullet shot by a gun held by a skilled hunter.'

lol
Too funny........You are very naive!
How many 'skilled' hunters are there? lol
Many animals survive a hit....only to live in misery the rest of their lives.......especially ....by an arrow.

And.........How many orphans after the season.

You can't sugar-coat it.

Hunting should be held strictly for survival.......not to save a few bucks..........on meat.

YEAH....
Let's SAVE a few 'Bucks' by NOT hunting!

Like smoking and drugs....hunting's an addiction to some.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#12230 Nov 25, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>Well, well, well....did widdle insecure, witless, spineless, impotent squatty spend yet ANOTHER fun filled day of slobbering over its filthy keyboard, chain smoking nasty cancer sticks and spitting all over his nicotine and food spattered monitor every time the words VEGAN or ANIMAL RIGHTS appears?? Yep, it shore is!!!
Lat me add the words you long to see: As can be predicted, the spineless, insecure, sackless widdle squatty is back for more daily humiliation! like all spineless, witless, sackless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, and confidence. Suit yourself, squatty, and I will continue to slap your pathetic flabby old ass around.
Matter of fact let me repeat:
widdle insecure, spineless, sackless squatty had himself another uncontrollable hissy fit! Because squatty is a spineless, witless, frightened COWARD who spends every waking hour obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because widdle squatty knows that the big bad VEGANS are a threat to sackless COWARDS like him!
You can't stop yourself from repeated SELF HUMILIATION! YOU can't even control your pathetic daily pansyass hissy fits. Every day you prove what an spineless, insecure, witless frightened COWARD you are, and every day you get your pathetic, spineless ass kicked yet here you are day after day after day---typical glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of proving what an insecure, spineless, self humiliating COWARD you are? Obviously not. The factthat VEGANS exist infuriates pitiful frightened COWARDS like you. the fact that you obsess every waking hour of our miserable 'life' over the big bad VEGANS/ARAs proves what a frightened, spineless, insecure COWARD you are. You are obviously too dense to grasp what an ass you make of yourself EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. No MAN would be so insecure and frightened and self humiliating to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums first thing every day, all day and last thing . ARAs/ VEGANS are all you ever think about and the PROOF is strewn through the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every page, every day, for YEARS now. You are even a disgrace to your own despicable ilk and that is a FACT. Keep proving what a spineless, insecure COWARD you are because like all sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, confidence and a spine. It's despicable that a sixty something year old acts like such a socially inept, mentally disturbed slob.
Be sure to throw another predictable pansyass hissy fit...we know you thrive on self humiliation. Ready for your next uncontrollable pansyass hissy fit, sackless COWARD? Of course you are because like every day, you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for a 'big bad vegan' to post so you can't scream and pound your gnarly, nicotine stained fists!
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself!
Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!! You are and always will be, a worthless PoS COWARD.'tis true!! Ready to p[rove this FACT widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6..
We know you will be back for more because like all spineless, witless, sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and confidence---that's why you come here DAY in and DAY OUT for your doses of humiliation!!!'tis true!!LOL!!!!
Good gawd just stfu already cesspool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 min Krypteia 39,940
News Lobbyist Insists Chemical Is Safe to Drink, Won... 2 min Dr Wu 5
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Mr_SKY 154,565
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min A_Friend 159,729
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 18 min SLY WEST 8,084
Poll Do You Have A Topix Crush? (2014 Version) 25 min honeymylove 29
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 30 min _FLATLINE-------- 139,744
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 1 hr SimplyLoveYou 1,001
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 2 hr say it aint so 28,119
More from around the web