PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments
10,161 - 10,180 of 10,818 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
Silence HAC!
This forum is hereby renamed the "impotent, insecure, impotent frightened COWARD Forum"
This is our forum.
Meat is disgusting.
Meat is the rotting corpses of BILLIONS of beautiful beings.
Meat is UNHEALTHY.
Meat is nauseating.
Meat is the diseased rotting corpses of BILLIONS of beautiful beings.
I just scurry off and suffer eating my diseased, filthy, rotting CORPSES and I will continue to stomp my filthy feet and cry till my mumsie changes my dirty diaper.
Adios I am an idiot. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh......wi ddle impotent johnny can;t stop crying. http://www.youtube.com/watch... want us to call your mumsie and have her change your shitted up diaper??? Ready to prove what an insecure, spineless, witless COWARD you are? 10..9..8..7..6....
LUMPY DOES REAR ENTRY

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS - LUMPY wrote:
WOW... yet ANOTHER major load of gherkins to shove up my FAT ASS. I'M ONE LUCKY MONKEY !
Indeed you are chim chim.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

^^major FAIL again by the washed up 63 year old LOSER troll from TX^^ everyone knows that fugly brian has sick bestiality fetishes as well as projecting his anal fixation. No doubt the freak has objects crammed in its filthy a$S as it slobbers over its filthy keyboard obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS 24/7
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh ......widdle impotent johnny can;t stop crying. http://www.youtube.com/watch... want us to call your mumsie and have her change your shitted up diaper??? Ready to prove what an insecure, spineless, witless COWARD you are? 10..9..8..7..6....
SILENCE HAC!!!
The only one sitting in a "shitted up diaper" with a cucumber in every orifice drooling is you.
People eat meat HAC.
People have eaten meat for millions of years.
It's just part of the carbon cycle.
In nature almost every animal you see gets EATEN by some other animal. They are chased by predators until they make a mistake and then they are dinner.
Animals on farms have a much better safe peaceful life.
Eat meat, it's tasty and nutritious.
LUMPY DOES REAR ENTRY

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS - LUMPY wrote:
I love my sick bestiality fetishes as well as stimulating my anal fixation. No doubt I will cram ANYTHING into my filthy, goat smelling ass as I slobber over my goat's nutsack.
At least you are a very descript pervert, LUMPY.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
Silence HAC!
This forum is hereby renamed the "Meat Forum"
This is our forum.
Meat is good.
Meat is normal.
Meat is nutritious.
Meat is tasty.
Meat is natural.
You just scurry off and suffer eating your lentil encrusted tofu filled mockery of a meal.
Adios idiot.
I agree..!..

From now on this thready is about Meat...the days of Tis Chimmy are over...I am tired of listening to the Ass-paragus licking parrot and its little drool....time to rock...

Theme tune..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Lick my meat..!...HAC/whatever dork..

Ohhh..maybe it'll bring back Maxie..the dead dog biotch...what a treat that was...lol...

Come to papa HAC...come on...post some more of your brilliance..!!!!

Well...we're all waiting...

MEAT...!!!!!!!lol

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
someone SILENCE me!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch...
is widdle johnny STILL whining and crying over its shitty diaper?? We told you we would call your mumsie for you. suit yourself, widdle insecure, frightened, witless COWARD. http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ready for your next pansyass hissy fit?? 10..9..8..7..6...
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree..!..
From now on this thready is about the crybaby witless COWARDS who lack pride, dignity, intelligence and dlcks! http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yep. But be sure to throw another witless hissy fit anyway!! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...

oh and this will help you: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Wonderful SPAM

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

I would like to propose THIS as the backup theme song for this, the NEW MEAT FORUM!

https://www.youtube.com/tv...

Happy Holidaze, and remember-
It's Always 4:20 SOMEwhere, even if it's only in your mind!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Wonderful SPAM wrote:
I would like to propose THIS as the backup theme for all of us witless crybabies who continue to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums with our mindless pansyass hissy fits v=g8huXkSaL7o&mode=transpo rt
Happy Holidaze, and remember-
It's Always 4:20 SOMEwhere, even if it's only in our empty delusional minds!
STILL making an a%s of yourself, M O R O N? of course you are because like all witless, trifling TROLLS you continue to bang your ugly, empty head into the wall. Here's your song: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

You're welcome

Ready for more humiliation? 10..9..8..7..6...
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

lol, and the witless COWARDS keep OBSESSING over ME!!! Be sure to start SEVERAL more threads about ME---it only magnifies what mentally disturbed, insecure witless M O R O N S you are!!! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Yep. But be sure to throw another witless hissy fit anyway!! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
oh and this will help you: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You forgot to use the word MEAT in your reply...as in Tis Chimmy can lick the meat...Ya see how easy that is..??..

Now you try it...

come on Tis....I know ya can do it..!!!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You're an incredibly crude POS.
the only opinion that counts to me, is that of my husband. he finds me very attractive.
as for the date of when my brother got married. that was back in the 80s. I used to wear my hair normally in a perm. be it as a long hair type perm or more normally a 'fro perm.
what the vegans do not realize. is that humans are normally more humane in killing one's prey. if they ever did watch on how predators take down their prey. that prey tends to suffer. and in some cases, they are in pain for hours. I have yet to hear of a wild predator making a swift kill. as compared to a bullet shot by a gun held by a skilled hunter.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

and yet AGAIN,^^HOW PREDICTABLE- ANOTHER major FAIL from one of many witless no life loser TROLLS^^

You are such a MORON that you don't even know what the topic of discussion is. Go eat SEVERAL corpses, you worthless PoS. The more corpses you eat the sooner your worthless a$s will stop wasting space.

ready to humiliate yourself AGAIN? 10..9..8..7..6...
Mister Obvious

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

You really ARE a world class fuckwit, eh?
<quoted text>STILL...
Go ahead. Go post a remark that will prove what a fuckwit you truly are. The thread mentions your name and fart biting. You know it's eating you up inside. Go ahead. Post something. It only hurts until you realize you are living in a state of denial. Once you admit you are one of the world's largest living fuckwits, the healing can begin.

Anything else you post is a lie, and only serves to keep your delusional framework intact, blinding you to the emptiness that has become your existence.

LMFAO.

Remember! Anything less than an admission that you are clinging to your denial means you are not READY to move forward.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

and yet AGAIN,^^and HOW PREDICTABLE-\ that ANOTHER major FAIL from one of many witless no life loser TROLLS^^

You are such a MORON that you don't even know what the topic of discussion is. Go eat SEVERAL corpses, you worthless PoS. The more corpses you eat the sooner your worthless a$s will stop wasting space.

ready to humiliate yourself AGAIN? 10..9..8..7..6...
PsychoTherapy for Twits

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

You are not ready for progress. Please report to your local mental health center for shock therapy and re-education.
and yet...
Gordon makes me ill, but not as sick as those PETA puffers and their lame goddamned bullshit.
hunters are PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
the only opinion that counts to me, is that of my husband. he finds me very attractive.
as for the date of when my brother got married. that was back in the 80s. I used to wear my hair normally in a perm. be it as a long hair type perm or more normally a 'fro perm.
what the vegans do not realize. is that humans are normally more humane in killing one's prey. if they ever did watch on how predators take down their prey. that prey tends to suffer. and in some cases, they are in pain for hours. I have yet to hear of a wild predator making a swift kill. as compared to a bullet shot by a gun held by a skilled hunter.
good gawd just stfu already dishrag.

What YOU fail to realize is that YOU are literally paying for animals to suffer and die just so YOU can eat their tortured, diseased, feces laden CORPSES. Unbelievable how you continue to obsess over things and people you know NOTHING about. And you can't figure why you're referred to as dishrag? Pathetic

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
You're spot on, Sangelia! Always remember, a very wise man once said: "Opinions are like butt-cracks, everybody has one, some stink and some don't". The opinion of someone like Lumpy smells exceptionally putrid and should be discounted as lame and insane.
Pendulous Pork

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

hunters are PSYCHOPATHS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>good gawd, I eat their tortured, diseased, feces laden CORPSES. Pathetic!
Pathetic indeed, LUMPY... you'll eat anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
A six word game (Dec '08) 8 min Parden Pard 17,257
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min wichita-rick 141,537
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 12 min Parden Pard 28,744
Serious Question ... please take the time to co... 13 min Anonymous 28
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 15 min Parden Pard 39,930
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 17 min Camilla 76,897
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 21 min Parden Pard 53,990
Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...? (Apr '13) 46 min wichita-rick 1,537
If you could create a new judgeit... 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 96