PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments
10,141 - 10,160 of 10,818 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014

“Gone Fishin', bye!”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

**YAWNS** Stupidity obviously knows no limit otherwise this thread would've died long ago.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic projection, but everyone is use to it.
Take another bong hit PSYCHO. You're stuck on stupid, as well as your delusions of grandeur. Now dance idiot!
Would any rational poster try to promote a Vegan lifestyle and try to persuade non-Vegans to live as Vegans by going well out of ITS way to alienate and try to bully all others here with non-Vegan POVs? Nah.

So ITS either too angry, damaged and irrational to stay on message; too egotistical and bum-hurt to park the attitude, to try to persuade others to become Vegans and/or IT proudly works for the Beef industry.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

^^ANOTHER major FAIL from one of many witless no life loser TROLLS^^

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Would any rational poster try to promote a Vegan lifestyle and try to persuade non-Vegans to live as Vegans by going well out of ITS way to alienate and try to bully all others here with non-Vegan POVs? Nah.
So ITS either too angry, damaged and irrational to stay on message; too egotistical and bum-hurt to park the attitude, to try to persuade others to become Vegans and/or IT proudly works for the Beef industry.
In a nut shell. PSYCHO works for the Beef indy. and doesnt know it.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed. These no life slob trolls have been infesting the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7 for years now. They project their sick bestiality fetishes as well as the fact they are socially inept losers who sit their flabby old asses in their filthy rickety chairs all day waiting for one of us to post. THIS is the image we have of these slobs: http://blog.tickcontent.com/wp-content/upload...
I keep posting the same lengthy, humiliating post to the frightened coward squatty, and he keeps replying to it! These tools are mentally disturbed as well as spineless, insecure and witless....but you already knew that :)
PSYCHO! You have a NEW playmate!
I hope shes more of a challenge than you. Looks like she practices the same lunacy as you. Too funny!!
Try to be nice to this one PSYCHO, she my not agree with you on everything, so dont run this one off.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I am such a witless, no life SELF HUMILIATING PSYCHO! I have a NEW playmate!
I hope its more mentally challenged than me. Looks like it practices the same itself humiliating idiocy as me. Too funny!!
Try to be nice to this one because we self humiliating no life PSYCHOs have nothing better to do than bang our empty heads into the wall repeatedly!!
Right on schedule with your bout of self humiliation. Tha's a good little insecure, sackless, SELF HUMILIATING troll. Ready for your next bout of self humiliation? of course you are and we will help you countdown...10..9..8..7..6....

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Pretty much all of 'Hunters Are (Keeps changing its name so just make one up here)', posts belong on the Ten Worst Things You Can Say: During Sex thready...

ohh...perhaps that's why it is still here.....

Daym...

gots to admit...this thread is hysterical...!!!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

^^and yet ANOTHER major FAIL from one of many witless no life loser TROLLS^^

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Wow...!!!...Look at you Tis Chimmy...what..do you sit & wait for any stimulus...lol...what a loser...

so...gettin' any ...say..

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

well, though I did enjoy the turkey..sadly it is gone (bought a small one this year),
so tonight I shall have to make do with pork steaks. mmmmmmmmm!

And I am truly thankful to have this bounty of fresh meat to enjoy.
Amen.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

^^HOW PREDICTABLE--- yet ANOTHER major FAIL from one of many witless no life loser TROLLS^^

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

The only thing here that is "predictable' is Tis Chimmy...

Even you Tis couldn't know I would come back to play this pathetic thread...

Laughable..and funny is this ..

but..

Still the longest lasting piece of shyt PETA thread of all time..

Now..Thank those that have made it happen...

cause you are still clueless and justy....well...funny...

~~~Laughs & exits~~~
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

^^so PREDICTABLE--- yet ANOTHER major FAIL from one of many witless no life loser TROLLS^^

ready to humiliate yourself AGAIN? 10..9..8..7..6....

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Tis Chimmy back again in 5...4..3...2..

lol

You are sooooooo laughable...

Loser....

Ps..My steaks are redy...be back to play you some more in about an hour...

It's good to be king...
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

^^HOW PREDICTABLE--- yet ANOTHER major FAIL from one of many witless no life loser TROLLS^^

You are such a MORON that you don't even know what the topic of discussion is and you have NEVER uttered a single relevant or remotely interesting word. Go eat SEVERAL corpses, you worthless PoS. The more corpses you eat the sooner your worthless a$s will stop wasting space on this planet.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

you aren't "playing" with anyone or anything besides that microscopic limp noodle of yours. Go get some tweezers, you pathetic impotent moron

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Ohh...But I do ply you...and you know it...

Let's recap..

Never have you even qualified yourself as a legit..not since post #1..

you know it..I know it and you know that I know it.....lol...you are nothing but a pathetic loser with some false agenda...that is really funny too..cause the entire thread has moved forward with you doing nothing about the suffering of animals...just you repeating your silly little parrot....complete fail for you...

Then..you bring in the pretends...OMG...what a frickin' loser you are...like anyone...I mean ANYONE buys that...Bwahahahahaha...complet e d!ck move there..

But hey...really..I don't give a shyt what you do/believe/play...none of it matters to me or anyone else that even looks at this thread...
bottom line is you are just a muse that every post here has played with, made fun of and just scratched their head laughing at..

Every day more animals will die..you will do nothing about it except pretend your supremacy here and be the loser you are..

Hope that helps..

PS...Anyone reading this thread that really cares about the suffering that is "really" going on ...look at this pathetic POS and know that this..this...is not the way to correct anything .

There ya go Epic Fail called Hunters Are (next name you think of)...

ohhh...and just so you know...not a single animal has been spared by any action you have taken here on topix...prove me wrong..prove a single thing other then you are a complete loser with no real ability to do anything but be a fool..

Ouch...

now go back to your stupid little count game...like anyone is listening..

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.!!!! !
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

and yet AGAIN,^^HOW PREDICTABLE--- yet ANOTHER major FAIL from one of many witless no life loser TROLLS^^

You are such a MORON that you don't even know what the topic of discussion is. Go eat SEVERAL corpses, you worthless PoS. The more corpses you eat the sooner your worthless a$s will stop wasting space.

Also, you haven't "played" anyone or anything besides that microscopic limp noodle of yours. I really think you ought to invest in some tweezers. Get lost you witless BORE. You are just a worthless, witless waste of space. Ready to prove it AGAIN? 10..9..8..7..6...
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Thanks for the pretty decorations!! You trifling trolls are so effing pathetic.
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Silence HAC!
This forum is hereby renamed the "Meat Forum"
This is our forum.
Meat is good.
Meat is normal.
Meat is nutritious.
Meat is tasty.
Meat is natural.
You just scurry off and suffer eating your lentil encrusted tofu filled mockery of a meal.
Adios idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't bet with " Wabbit" (Feb '12) 5 min Debra27 86
My Official Goodnight Thread (Mar '12) 6 min Debra27 262
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min wichita-rick 141,322
Man run over by own truck during road rage 34 min Marcavage s Emission 1
Car Dealer Gives Woman Refund - in Pennies 39 min Marcavage s Emission 7
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 55 min wichita-rick 13,029
How did you get over a broken heart? (Oct '09) 1 hr Sublime1 263
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr TenderTink 34,946
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr Petal Power 14,967