PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments
10,121 - 10,140 of 10,818 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014
Rambler

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
5,4,3,2,1......Blast off (Lumy Farts)

The Goat goes running away with sore nuts & Lumpy starts looking for turds....
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Sphincter Police wrote:
<quoted text>Hey LUMPY, how many violations have you acumulated ?
LOL.
Lumpy's violations include convictions for donkey rape, chicken f**king, and fisting a squirrel.
You can lay new charges officer - 27 known counts of goat buggery.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

^^THE IMPOTENT, WITLESS, SPINELESS, INSECURE COWARD FROM OZ IS still FLAILING ABOUT AND IS EVEN PROJECTING ITS SICK BESTIALITY FANTASIES^^

stupid, stupid SELF HUMILIATING no life COWARD.
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
^^THE IMPOTENT, WITLESS, SPINELESS, INSECURE COWARD FROM OZ IS still FLAILING ABOUT AND IS EVEN PROJECTING ITS SICK BESTIALITY FANTASIES^^
stupid, stupid SELF HUMILIATING no life COWARD.
You stop butt raping that goat HAC or the Sphincter Police will around with the billy clubs to wreak vengeance on you for your evil ways.
Rambler

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Lumpy's violations include convictions for donkey rape, chicken f**king, and fisting a squirrel.
Don't forget all the Gherkins that have lost their lives in ini magical ways.....
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
I need stop getting rammed up my filthy butt by the goat or the Sphincter Police will around with the billy clubs to wreak vengeance on my for my asinine evil ways.
Keep flailing about and proving what an insecure, witless, spineless, SELF HUMILIATING COWARD you are you worthless PoS.

Be sure to come back for more humiliation...in 10..9..8..7..6...
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Like I said THE IMPOTENT, WITLESS, SPINELESS, INSECURE COWARD FROM OZ IS still FLAILING ABOUT AND IS EVEN PROJECTING ITS SICK BESTIALITY FANTASIES

stupid, stupid SELF HUMILIATING no life COWARD
Sphincter Police

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS - LUMPY wrote:
Like I said, my IMPOTENT, WITLESS, SPINELESS, INSECURE, COWARDLY, GOAT RAPING ASS IS STILL FLAILING ABOUT AND IS EVEN PROJECTING MY SICKEST BESTIALITY FANTASIES. stupid, stupid SELF HUMILIATING no life COWARD THAT I AM. WOW ! DO I EVER LOVE TO SLURP GOAT BALLS!!!
You're perversions are legend on these forums, monkey girl.
Rambler

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Keep flailing about and proving what an insecure, witless, spineless, SELF HUMILIATING COWARD you are you worthless PoS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0xRrUVVKigkXX
Be sure to come back for more humiliation...in 10..9..8..7..6...
Hundreds of millions of Gherkins killed every year....(only to be shoved up the butts of Lumpy's around the globe)

Cucumber Murderers!!!!!!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

^^major FAIL^^ as all the witless, sackless, insecure trifling trolls continue to flail about mindlessly throwing pansyass hissy fits and making asses of themselves. Face it, you slobs are wothless pieces of sh#t and NO ONE ofsane mind gives a sh#t because you slobs are nothing but worthless wastes of space. Ready to prove this FACT again? We know you will in 10..9..8..7..6...
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Vegetarians Are A**holes
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
spineless, witless, insecure COWARDS like me Are A**holes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0xRrUVVKigkXX
and again, major FAIL. This is all anyone hears when insecure, impotent widdle johnny whines: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Be sure to come back real soon for more humiliation. Get mumsie to change your dirty diaper!!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Ohhh, I don't know...I think post number 4762 was brilliant..!!!!

:o

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Don't forget about the rat and the duct tape. What ever happened to that rat anyway?
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget about the rat and the duct tape. What ever happened to that rat anyway?
Is widdle insecure, witless, spineless, impotent squatty spending yet ANOTHER fun filled day of slobbering over its filthy keyboard, chain smoking nasty cancer stick and spitting all over his nicotine and food spattered monitor every time the words VEGAN or ANIMAL RIGHTS appears?? Yep, it shore is!!!

Lat me add the words you long to see: As can be predicted, the spineless, insecure, sackless widdle squatty is back for more daily humiliation! like all spineless, witless, sackless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, and confidence. Suit yourself, squatty, and I will continue to slap your pathetic flabby old ass around.
Matter of fact let me repeat:
widdle insecure, spineless, sackless squatty had himself another uncontrollable hissy fit! Because squatty is a spineless, witless, frightened COWARD who spends every waking hour obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because widdle squatty knows that the big bad VEGANS are a threat to sackless COWARDS like him!
You can't stop yourself from repeated SELF HUMILATION! YOU can't even control your pathetic daily pansyass hissy fits. Every day you prove what an spineless, insecure, witless frightened COWARD you are, and every day you get your pathetic, spineless ass kicked yet here you are day after day after day---typical glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of proving what an insecure, spineless, self humiliating COWARD you are? Obviously not. The factthat VEGANS exist infuriates pitiful frightened COWARDS like you. the fact that you obsess every waking hour of our miserable 'life' over the big bad VEGANS/ARAs proves what a frightened, spineless, insecure COWARD you are. You are obviously too dense to grasp what an ass you make of yourself EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. No MAN would be so insecure and frightened and self humiliating to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums first thing every day, all day and last thing . ARAs/ VEGANS are all you ever think about and the PROOF is strewn through the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every page, every day, for YEARS now. You are even a disgrace to your own despicable ilk and that is a FACT. Keep proving what a spineless, insecure COWARD you are because like all sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, confidence and a spine. It's despicable that a sixty something year old acts like such a socially inept, mentally disturbed slob.
Be sure to throw another predictable pansyass hissy fit...we know you thrive on self humiliation. Ready for your next uncontrollable pansyass hissy fit, sackless COWARD? Of course you are because like every day, you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for a 'big bad vegan' to post so you can't scream and pound your gnarly, nicotine stained fists!
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself!

Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!! You are and always will be, a worthless PoS COWARD.'tis true!! Ready to p[rove this FACT widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6..
We know you will be back for more because like all spineless, witless, sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and confidence---that's why you come here DAY in and DAY OUT for your doses of humiliation!!!'tis true!!LOL!!!!

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>hahaha!! So true!! Also, these slobs are so pathetic, they like to frantically 'decorate' posts with the judge it icons. The hissy COWARD from midland TX (who, by the way, uses SEVERAL identities and all are witless, asinine, prepubescent cr@p) even decorates its own posts! They are mentally disturbed beyond help. Like I said earlier, the fact that these slobs infest these threads all day even on a holiday speaks volumes of what losers they are. We give the losers a reason to 'live' if one can consider humiliating oneself day in and day out as 'living' ;) Better watch out, the trolls are about to come out in full force...watch as they flail about and FAIL miserably :)
They certainly seem to have a lot of time to spend on here.

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHAHAH....widd le witless, socially inept SLOB, squatty, who still uses the "R" word and disgusting vulgarities on a daily basis (in between your bouts of SELF HUMILIATION) is whining about someone else being "crude"????BWAHAHAHA HAHA....you pathetic PoS...just get the eff off of these threads and quit wasting space with your stupidity. You aren't even a mere shell of a man...you are a spineless, witless, sackless socially inept worthless PoS TROLL and you always will be.
Wanna know what else, widdle insecure, spineless, sackless squatty?? The words you long to read:
As can be predicted, the spineless, insecure, sackless widdle squatty is back for more daily humiliation! like all spineless, witless, sackless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, and confidence. Suit yourself, squatty, and I will continue to slap your pathetic flabby old ass around.
Matter of fact let me repeat:
widdle insecure, spineless, sackless squatty had himself another uncontrollable hissy fit! Because squatty is a spineless, witless, frightened COWARD who spends every waking hour obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because widdle squatty knows that the big bad VEGANS are a threat to sackless COWARDS like him!
You can't stop yourself from repeated SELF HUMILATION! YOU can't even control your pathetic daily pansyass hissy fits. Every day you prove what an spineless, insecure, witless frightened COWARD you are, and every day you get your pathetic, spineless ass kicked yet here you are day after day after day---typical glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of proving what an insecure, spineless, self humiliating COWARD you are? Obviously not. The factthat VEGANS exist infuriates pitiful frightened COWARDS like you. the fact that you obsess every waking hour of our miserable 'life' over the big bad VEGANS/ARAs proves what a frightened, spineless, insecure COWARD you are. You are obviously too dense to grasp what an ass you make of yourself EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. No MAN would be so insecure and frightened and self humiliating to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums first thing every day, all day and last thing . ARAs/ VEGANS are all you ever think about and the PROOF is strewn through the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every page, every day, for YEARS now. You are even a disgrace to your own despicable ilk and that is a FACT. Keep proving what a spineless, insecure COWARD you are because like all sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, confidence and a spine. It's despicable that a sixty something year old acts like such a socially inept, mentally disturbed slob.
Be sure to throw another predictable pansyass hissy fit...we know you thrive on self humiliation. Ready for your next uncontrollable pansyass hissy fit, sackless COWARD? Of course you are because like every day, you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for a 'big bad vegan' to post so you can't scream and pound your gnarly, nicotine stained fists!
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself!
Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!! You are and always will be, a worthless PoS COWARD.'tis true!! Ready to p[rove this FACT widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6..
When I read that post I immediately saw a glaring double standard. The guy complaining about someone else being a "crude POS" seems to write posts that are just as bad if not worse. I guess that would make him a "crude POS" too. And a hypocrite.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
When I read that post I immediately saw a glaring double standard. The guy complaining about someone else being a "crude POS" seems to write posts that are just as bad if not worse. I guess that would make him a "crude POS" too. And a hypocrite.
Indeed. These no life slob trolls have been infesting the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7 for years now. They project their sick bestiality fetishes as well as the fact they are socially inept losers who sit their flabby old asses in their filthy rickety chairs all day waiting for one of us to post. THIS is the image we have of these slobs: http://blog.tickcontent.com/wp-content/upload...

I keep posting the same lengthy, humiliating post to the frightened coward squatty, and he keeps replying to it! These tools are mentally disturbed as well as spineless, insecure and witless....but you already knew that :)

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

The Dancing PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed. These no life slob trolls have been infesting the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7 for years now. They project their sick bestiality fetishes as well as the fact they are socially inept losers who sit their flabby old asses in their filthy rickety chairs all day waiting for one of us to post. THIS is the image we have of these slobs: http://blog.tickcontent.com/wp-content/upload...
I keep posting the same lengthy, humiliating post to the frightened coward squatty, and he keeps replying to it! These tools are mentally disturbed as well as spineless, insecure and witless....but you already knew that :)
Pathetic projection, but everyone is use to it.
Take another bong hit PSYCHO. You're stuck on stupid, as well as your delusions of grandeur. Now dance idiot!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATING np life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
time for me to make an an ass of myself with another pathetic projection, but everyone is use to it.
i really should take another bong hit because I am a witless, self humiliating no life PSYCHO. I'm stuck on stupid, as well as my pitiful delusions of grandeur. Now I will continue to dance because I am a witless self humiliating idiot!
We know, but by all means keep humiliating yourself, I D I O T

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

202 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min messianic114 114,411
What's your tip for the day? 7 min Mega Monster 502
Weird sea critters invade West Coast beaches 11 min -Lea- 23
The Next Trend? Try a 'Facekini' 12 min Emerald 8
Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...? (Apr '13) 19 min liam cul8r 1,592
Reevely: The strange rush to ban e-cigarettes 20 min The OB Method 5
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 22 min Jennifer Renee 5,937
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 34 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,864
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 37 min -Lea- 18,071