PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments
10,101 - 10,120 of 10,818 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014
hunters please evolve

United States

#12124 Nov 23, 2012
more meat please

United States

#12125 Nov 23, 2012
see your future

United States

#12126 Nov 23, 2012
hunter at the table

United States

#12127 Nov 23, 2012

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#12128 Nov 23, 2012
justaguess wrote:
Against the grain..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FHP9t2d-MegXX
looks like the idiot can not tell that is me as a bridesmaid for my brother's wedding.:::rolls eyes::: my brother is to my right and is in a white tux. I like using it as a avatar.
and calling me a drag queen is again idiotic. as well as being misogynistic. since many of us ladies do use the computer and are very capable of navigating our way around the internet. it is misogynistic to assume that we gals are not capable of being on computers.
ARAs at the trough

San Antonio, TX

#12129 Nov 23, 2012
ARAs doing what they do best...

woof woof

United States

#12130 Nov 23, 2012
Not my fault the dude looking person was actually a woman. <shrug> At first I thought somebody had put a dress on a gargoyle for a prank. Nobody said women don't use computers.
woof woof

United States

#12131 Nov 23, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like the idiot can not tell that is me as a bridesmaid for my brother's wedding.:::rolls eyes::: my brother is to my right and is in a white tux. I like using it as a avatar.
and calling me a drag queen is again idiotic. as well as being misogynistic. since many of us ladies do use the computer and are very capable of navigating our way around the internet. it is misogynistic to assume that we gals are not capable of being on computers.
Nobody said women aren't capable of using computers. Where was that said?? That's what you got because I see one little avatar photo and couldn't tell it was a bridesmaid at a wedding? Let alone it's your brother's wedding? Get over yourself. I thought it was a dude in drag so what? There's no way of knowing that's a wedding and you're a bridesmaid. The hair looked like a 70's wig and the person looks like a guy in a dress. Your asking alot if you think we're supposed to know everything about some wedding from a little photo.

Geez lady get over your yourself. You're homely and boney.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12132 Nov 23, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I think it is a great pic//\\...:).but you did use a 5 syllable word...that cornfuses it...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12133 Nov 23, 2012
woof woof wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody said women aren't capable of using computers. Where was that said?? That's what you got because I see one little avatar photo and couldn't tell it was a bridesmaid at a wedding? Let alone it's your brother's wedding? Get over yourself. I thought it was a dude in drag so what? There's no way of knowing that's a wedding and you're a bridesmaid. The hair looked like a 70's wig and the person looks like a guy in a dress. Your asking alot if you think we're supposed to know everything about some wedding from a little photo.
Make fun of my picture too..../??..I'll light saber you wide open like a Tauntaun and leave a tootsie roll in the wound..!

you stupid f&%k...

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#12134 Nov 23, 2012
woof woof wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an incredibly crude POS.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12135 Nov 23, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You're an incredibly crude POS.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH....widdle witless, socially inept SLOB, squatty, who still uses the "R" word and disgusting vulgarities on a daily basis (in between your bouts of SELF HUMILIATION) is whining about someone else being "crude"????BWAHAHAHA HAHA....you pathetic PoS...just get the eff off of these threads and quit wasting space with your stupidity. You aren't even a mere shell of a man...you are a spineless, witless, sackless socially inept worthless PoS TROLL and you always will be.

Wanna know what else, widdle insecure, spineless, sackless squatty?? The words you long to read:

As can be predicted, the spineless, insecure, sackless widdle squatty is back for more daily humiliation! like all spineless, witless, sackless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, and confidence. Suit yourself, squatty, and I will continue to slap your pathetic flabby old ass around.
Matter of fact let me repeat:
widdle insecure, spineless, sackless squatty had himself another uncontrollable hissy fit! Because squatty is a spineless, witless, frightened COWARD who spends every waking hour obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because widdle squatty knows that the big bad VEGANS are a threat to sackless COWARDS like him!
You can't stop yourself from repeated SELF HUMILATION! YOU can't even control your pathetic daily pansyass hissy fits. Every day you prove what an spineless, insecure, witless frightened COWARD you are, and every day you get your pathetic, spineless ass kicked yet here you are day after day after day---typical glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of proving what an insecure, spineless, self humiliating COWARD you are? Obviously not. The factthat VEGANS exist infuriates pitiful frightened COWARDS like you. the fact that you obsess every waking hour of our miserable 'life' over the big bad VEGANS/ARAs proves what a frightened, spineless, insecure COWARD you are. You are obviously too dense to grasp what an ass you make of yourself EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. No MAN would be so insecure and frightened and self humiliating to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums first thing every day, all day and last thing . ARAs/ VEGANS are all you ever think about and the PROOF is strewn through the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every page, every day, for YEARS now. You are even a disgrace to your own despicable ilk and that is a FACT. Keep proving what a spineless, insecure COWARD you are because like all sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, confidence and a spine. It's despicable that a sixty something year old acts like such a socially inept, mentally disturbed slob.
Be sure to throw another predictable pansyass hissy fit...we know you thrive on self humiliation. Ready for your next uncontrollable pansyass hissy fit, sackless COWARD? Of course you are because like every day, you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for a 'big bad vegan' to post so you can't scream and pound your gnarly, nicotine stained fists!
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself!

Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!! You are and always will be, a worthless PoS COWARD.'tis true!! Ready to p[rove this FACT widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6..
We know you will be back for more because like all spineless, witless, sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and confidence---that's why you come here DAY in and DAY OUT for your doses of humiliation!!!'tis true!!LOL!!!!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12136 Nov 23, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you will always be a dishrag...
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12137 Nov 23, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Make fun of my picture too..../??..I'll light saber you wide open like a Tauntaun and leave a tootsie roll in the wound..!
you stupid f&%k...
STILL flailing about throwing pansyass hissy fits?? Of course you are and you will throw another one in 10..9..8..7..6...

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#12138 Nov 23, 2012
... who ordered the tofu burger with bacon ... that'll be $5.43 ...
Funny Remarks and Stuff

Cantonment, FL

#12139 Nov 23, 2012
Seriously, did ANYbody actually READ all that crap?
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>Maxie wasn't stereotyping, he was *edited for space*---the wall!!!!
What a F_loon.

LMFAO

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12140 Nov 23, 2012
Seriously, every sane, sensible reader is sick of the same witless major FAIL troll trash that the witless, spineless, socially inept no life TROLLS keep polluting these threads with. Get lost you worthless PoS TROLLS because NO ONE of sane mind will ever give you slobs the time of day. Ready to flail about and throw another pansyass hissy fit?? Of curse you are because like all witless, spineless, SELF HUMILIATING trolls you have ZERO dignity, pride or intelligence. Get lost you pathetic PoS.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12141 Nov 23, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
Seriously, every sane, sensible reader is sick of the same witless major FAIL troll trash that the witless, spineless, socially inept no life TROLLS keep polluting these threads with. Get lost you worthless PoS TROLLS because NO ONE of sane mind will ever give you slobs the time of day. Ready to flail about and throw another pansyass hissy fit?? Of curse you are because like all witless, spineless, SELF HUMILIATING trolls you have ZERO dignity, pride or intelligence. Get lost you pathetic PoS.
Sphincter Police

San Antonio, TX

#12142 Nov 23, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like I will always have an assload full of cucumbers.
Hey LUMPY, how many violations have you acumulated ?
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12143 Nov 23, 2012
^^Major FAIL as always^^
keep struggling to mimic me, you pathetic witless loser TROLL and you will ALWAYS fail!'tis true!! Matter of fact you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 3 min SLY WEST 25,833
Fergson Police Dept. 13 min TALLYHO 8541 387
*=* Hoosier Hillbilly *=* 13 min Princess Hey 39
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Tom2Tone 145,251
The letter R (Jun '13) 15 min Doug77 584
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 16 min Big dawg 6,641
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 17 min Grace Nerissa 35,988
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 18,593
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 hr Krypteia 28,506
•••