PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12102 Nov 22, 2012
hissy COWARD the sixty three year old impotent SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll from midland TX wrote:
<quoted text>Every year without fail, I troll the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums and prove what a witless, spineless, sackless, SELF HUMILIATING worthless PoS I am. Every year on this day like every day , I am here humiliating myself. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. I Lose... is my name.
We know. Be sure to humiliate yourself again and again and again....matter of fact, you will humiliate yourself in 10..9..8..7..6...
LUMPY is a PERV

San Antonio, TX

#12103 Nov 22, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>Every year without fail, I troll the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums and prove what a witless, spineless, sackless, SELF HUMILIATING worthless PoS I am. Every year on this day like every day , I am here humiliating myself. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. I Lose... is my name.
Exactly !
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12104 Nov 22, 2012
As ALWAYS Major FAIL and too stupid to stop itself from repeated self humiliation^^

Be a good obedient trifling troll and show the readers what a major FAIL you will always be. You also will ALWAYS be a witless, dlckless, spineless SELF HUMILIATING COWARD...and you WILL prove this fact in 10..9..8..7..6.......

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#12105 Nov 22, 2012
this years turkey did not disappoint....even now, hours later, the sweet smell of this roasted bird still hangs heavily in the air.

Love, love this holiday and the taste of turkey meat.( I shall try not to mention the bacon that was featured in both the stuffed mushrooms and sweet potato souffle)

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#12106 Nov 23, 2012
Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha! You're full of it. Sorry if the truth hurts.
Holding your breath while you stomp your feet now? The truth doesn't hurt. The truth of the matter is.........you have no idea what you're talking about and it glaringly obvious.

Level 1

Boggy Creek

#12107 Nov 23, 2012
Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rant on MacDoosh. It's a shame so many hunters live up to the "stereotype". I guess that would make it more a reality.
No, it's a shame that you are so terribly misinformed and full of lies. It's becoming pretty obvious that you're just another voice in Lumpy's head.

Level 1

Boggy Creek

#12108 Nov 23, 2012
Maxie wrote:
I'll let you all get back to your Schlitz and your ball scratching.
You must have me mistaken for your pal HAC who drinks Shitz and fondles goat balls.

Level 1

Boggy Creek

#12109 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>The no life loser trolls here are all animal murdering cowards who troll the Animal Rights forums 24/7 because they obviously fear anyone who speaks against animal cruelty. These slobs have been infesting these forums daily for YEARS because of a few animal rights activists who kicked their sorry asses on a coward's (hunting) forum many years ago. they are spineless, frightened COWARDS and they act like dimwitted 9 year olds even though most of them are well over the age of 50, actually over 60. They refuse to accept that they belong to an ever DECLINING clan of despicable outcasts, while the number of animal rights activists and people who are omitting meat from their diets continues to grow.
Don't waste too much time on these PoS trolls because that is what they want---attention, and even though all they get is humiliation (mostly self inflicted ;) they don't care because humiliation is better than no attention at all for these slobs. the fact that they don't even stay away from trolling on holidays says it all--these losers have no lives.
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it.
So this is the only way you get conversation? Talking to yourself? You're sicker than I originally thought.

Level 1

Boggy Creek

#12110 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>Maxie wasn't stereotyping, he was stating a FACT. Also, the FACT that you are such a pathetic, insecure, spineless, frightened no life COWARD is magnified in the FACT that you can't even tear your filthy self away from infesting the ANIMAL RIGHTS forum on a frickin holiday. You pathetic PoS. Obviously making an a$% of yourself on topix is far more important than making an a$s of yourself in front of family. Obviously you have no life beyond trolling the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums....which leads to to this:
Oh my.....is impotent, frightened, witless squatty back for daily doses of humiliation? Of course you are because like all spineless, witless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and a sack. Suit yourself, widdle, insecure, self humiliating squatty. I promised to slap your sorry flabby old ass around, and I never break promises.
As can be predicted, the spineless, insecure, sackless widdle squatty is back for more daily humiliation! like all spineless, witless, sackless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, and confidence. Suit yourself, squatty, and I will continue to slap your pathetic flabby old ass around.
Matter of fact let me repeat:
widdle insecure, spineless, sackless squatty had himself another uncontrollable hissy fit! Because squatty is a spineless, witless, frightened COWARD who spends every waking hour obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because widdle squatty knows that the big bad VEGANS are a threat to sackless COWARDS like him!
You can't stop yourself from repeated SELF HUMILATION! YOU can't even control your pathetic daily pansyass hissy fits. Every day you prove what an spineless, insecure, witless frightened COWARD you are, and every day you get your pathetic, spineless ass kicked yet here you are day after day after day---typical glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of proving what an insecure, spineless, self humiliating COWARD you are? Obviously not. The factthat VEGANS exist infuriates pitiful frightened COWARDS like you. the fact that you obsess every waking hour of our miserable 'life' over the big bad VEGANS/ARAs proves what a frightened, spineless, insecure COWARD you are. You are obviously too dense to grasp what an ass you make of yourself EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. No MAN would be so insecure and frightened and self humiliating to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums first thing every day, all day and last thing . ARAs/ VEGANS are all you ever think about and the PROOF is strewn through the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every page, every day, for YEARS now. You are even a disgrace to your own despicable ilk and that is a FACT. Keep proving what a spineless, insecure COWARD you are because like all sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, confidence and a spine. It's despicable that a sixty something year old acts like such a socially inept, mentally disturbed slob.
Be sure to throw another predictable pansyass hissy fit...we know you thrive on self humiliation. Ready for your next uncontrollable pansyass hissy fit, sackless COWARD? Of course you are because like every day, you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for a 'big bad vegan' to post so you can't scream and pound your gnarly, nicotine stained fists!
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself! Ready widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6.
Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!!
The same dumb, retarded, redundant, repetitious, meaningless, bullshit rant yet again? Yawn.....snore....

Level 1

Boggy Creek

#12113 Nov 23, 2012
Punch Line wrote:
<quoted text>Gollum, Gollum, we likessss us when we talkses nice to usssss.
Excellent analogy!!! ROTFLMAO!!!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12114 Nov 23, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>So this is the only way I get conversation? Talking to myself? I'm sicker than I originally thought.
is widdle insecure, spineless squatty spending yet ANOTHER fun filled day obsessing over the 'big bad VEGANS'?? Only mentally disturbed slobs who spend every day and every night humiliating themselves on topix actually spent the entire day slobbering and obsessing and humiliating themselves. you know what happens every time you pollute these threads with your idiocy...here ya go.....

As can be predicted, the spineless, insecure, sackless widdle squatty is back for more daily humiliation! like all spineless, witless, sackless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, and confidence. Suit yourself, squatty, and I will continue to slap your pathetic flabby old ass around.
widdle insecure, spineless, sackless squatty had himself another uncontrollable hissy fit! Because squatty is a spineless, witless, frightened COWARD who spends every waking hour obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because widdle squatty knows that the big bad VEGANS are a threat to sackless COWARDS like him!
You can't stop yourself from repeated SELF HUMILATION! YOU can't even control your pathetic daily pansyass hissy fits. Every day you prove what an spineless, insecure, witless frightened COWARD you are, and every day you get your pathetic, spineless ass kicked yet here you are day after day after day---typical glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of proving what an insecure, spineless, self humiliating COWARD you are? Obviously not. The factthat VEGANS exist infuriates pitiful frightened COWARDS like you. the fact that you obsess every waking hour of our miserable 'life' over the big bad VEGANS/ARAs proves what a frightened, spineless, insecure COWARD you are. You are obviously too dense to grasp what an ass you make of yourself EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. No MAN would be so insecure and frightened and self humiliating to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums first thing every day, all day and last thing . ARAs/ VEGANS are all you ever think about and the PROOF is strewn through the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every page, every day, for YEARS now. You are even a disgrace to your own despicable ilk and that is a FACT. Keep proving what a spineless, insecure COWARD you are because like all sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, confidence and a spine. It's despicable that a sixty something year old acts like such a socially inept, mentally disturbed slob.
Be sure to throw another predictable pansyass hissy fit...we know you thrive on self humiliation. Ready for your next uncontrollable pansyass hissy fit, sackless COWARD? Of course you are because like every day, you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for a 'big bad vegan' to post so you can't scream and pound your gnarly, nicotine stained fists!
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself!

Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!! You are and always will be, a worthless PoS COWARD.'tis true!! Ready to p[rove this FACT widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12115 Nov 23, 2012
WOW...

How sick was that../?

lol

Level 1

Boggy Creek

#12116 Nov 23, 2012
<quoted text>is widdle insecure, spineless squatty spending yet ANOTHER fun filled day obsessing over the 'big bad VEGANS'?? Only mentally disturbed slobs who spend every day and every night humiliating themselves on topix actually spent the entire day slobbering and obsessing and humiliating themselves. you know what happens every time you pollute these threads with your idiocy...here ya go.....
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself!
Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!! You are and always will be, a worthless PoS COWARD.'tis true!! Ready to p[rove this FACT widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6.
The same dumb, retarded, redundant, repetitious, meaningless, bullshit rant yet again? Yawn.....snore...

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#12117 Nov 23, 2012
Debra27 wrote:
this years turkey did not disappoint....even now, hours later, the sweet smell of this roasted bird still hangs heavily in the air.
Love, love this holiday and the taste of turkey meat.( I shall try not to mention the bacon that was featured in both the stuffed mushrooms and sweet potato souffle)
very true. plus the turkeys that are in the stores would have not been able to survive in the wild. that was bred out of those birds. along with the colouration for their plumage.
due to the lack of natural colouration. domestic bred turkeys would be very easy prey for any predator that wants a meal. along with that they are not as agile as their wild cousins.
http://smithsonianscience.org/2012/11/todays-... No Thanksgiving dinner is complete without roast turkey. The U.S. Department of Agriculture estimates that consumers cook and eat more than 45 million turkeys every Thanksgiving. Very few Americans, however, know much about the difference between their gravy-smothered poultry and the poultry that earlier generations of Americans ate to celebrate the holiday.
http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/Newsroom/News... Domestic turkeys can't fly -- or even run very fast - making them easy pickings for any predator. Their neck skin, or wattles, are heavier than wild turkeys'. Snoods, the finger-like appendage that hangs over the bill, are longer on domestic turkeys, and breasts are much larger and broader. The domestic also possesses a temperament suited to confinement.
Wild turkeys are sleek, alert and built for speed and survival. Their senses are sharpened through generations of living in a harsh, unforgiving environment. A wild turkey that loses its caution will soon become a predator's dinner. This constant state of caution has made the wild turkey one of the toughest game animals in the world to hunt or even photograph.
my turkey this year, like last year came from a Fare for All store. it used to be called Fair Share. it is run by the local emergency food shelf in the Twin Cities here. they have several sites for the store. I go to the one at their warehouse. one can save up to 40% on food there. a meat pack is $30. and has been known to contain meats my husband, child & me here would not be able to afford on a low income normally.
the Holiday pack contained not only the turkey, but stuffing, jar of cranberries, pumpkin pie, and several other things that are considered to be part of a Thanksgiving meal. all for $25
plus, has the troll even tried to set a turkey free? as in going to a farm that is raising turkeys. and trying to get them out in the wild?
hunters are useless

United States

#12118 Nov 23, 2012
Why do hunters always look so grungy and unclean? They often stink too. Their hair is often greasy and stinking and their camo clothes are dirty even when it's first thing in the morning.
hunters are useless

United States

#12119 Nov 23, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
very true. plus the turkeys that are in the stores would have not been able to survive in the wild. that was bred out of those birds. along with the colouration for their plumage.
due to the lack of natural colouration. domestic bred turkeys would be very easy prey for any predator that wants a meal. along with that they are not as agile as their wild cousins.
http://smithsonianscience.org/2012/11/todays-... No Thanksgiving dinner is complete without roast turkey. The U.S. Department of Agriculture estimates that consumers cook and eat more than 45 million turkeys every Thanksgiving. Very few Americans, however, know much about the difference between their gravy-smothered poultry and the poultry that earlier generations of Americans ate to celebrate the holiday.
http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/Newsroom/News... Domestic turkeys can't fly -- or even run very fast - making them easy pickings for any predator. Their neck skin, or wattles, are heavier than wild turkeys'. Snoods, the finger-like appendage that hangs over the bill, are longer on domestic turkeys, and breasts are much larger and broader. The domestic also possesses a temperament suited to confinement.
Wild turkeys are sleek, alert and built for speed and survival. Their senses are sharpened through generations of living in a harsh, unforgiving environment. A wild turkey that loses its caution will soon become a predator's dinner. This constant state of caution has made the wild turkey one of the toughest game animals in the world to hunt or even photograph.
my turkey this year, like last year came from a Fare for All store. it used to be called Fair Share. it is run by the local emergency food shelf in the Twin Cities here. they have several sites for the store. I go to the one at their warehouse. one can save up to 40% on food there. a meat pack is $30. and has been known to contain meats my husband, child & me here would not be able to afford on a low income normally.
the Holiday pack contained not only the turkey, but stuffing, jar of cranberries, pumpkin pie, and several other things that are considered to be part of a Thanksgiving meal. all for $25
plus, has the troll even tried to set a turkey free? as in going to a farm that is raising turkeys. and trying to get them out in the wild?
What is the significance of the drag queen photo? How does that tie in with hunting? Are you sending the message that transvestites like hunting too? Maybe they have womens undies under the dirty camo?
OBAMA SUPPORTER

High Springs, FL

#12120 Nov 23, 2012
I think all privately owned firearms should be confiscated.
hunters are useless

United States

#12121 Nov 23, 2012
Debra27 wrote:
LOLOL!!! Good for you! You can be a part of the American obesity problem-- all because of gluttons like you! I love it! I'm so glad feedlots are loaded with miserable livestock bred and destined for the slaughter so you can gorge on their meat and then eventually perish from a massive heart attack caused by choking arteries! Order your supersized coffin now my gluttonous friend because soon the fatties will have them severely back ordered! LOLOL!!

Go ahead future big Mama! Tell us about your gluttony! The bacon you shoved into your willing gaping mouth and the poundage of turkey you gorged on and then try to come back and tell us how you're not a glutton and actually you delicately nibble on salads and whole grain bread. Ha HA!

C'mon! Tell us more of your gluttony stories! Were you shoving that bacon into your mouth so fast that you were snorting? Did you gorge so fast that you filled with air like a gasbag and belched meat fumes after you lifted your gorged meat filled body from your chair? Tall us all about it future obese diabetic fatass! LOL!!

I love how the gluttons like you think Thanksgiving is about the pigging out and the fattening of your asses! LOL!! You gluttons were thankful! Thankful that animals die at mass slaughters so you can gorge and gorge and fatten your asses! SNORT!!!!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12122 Nov 23, 2012
ARAs are WORTHLESS

San Antonio, TX

#12123 Nov 23, 2012
hunters are useless wrote:
Why do hunters always look so grungy and unclean? They often stink too. Their hair is often greasy and stinking and their camo clothes are dirty even when it's first thing in the morning.
Why do ARAs have such low IQs on average ? Why do they only bathe in public ? Why do they say and believe such idiotic nonsense ? Why do so many of them have sex with animals ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 9 min wichita-rick 1,892
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Chimney1 121,048
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min CJ Rocker 149,086
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 39 min Captn Morgan 6,841
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 49 min mrbill3 40,429
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 77,373
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 54,841
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 22,239
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 7 hr JV Team 44
True or False Game 8 hr -CatCiao- 410