PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments
10,061 - 10,080 of 10,818 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014
Maxie is a Turbodouche

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12082
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Maxie wrote:
What I don't get is why you all feel you have to lie about it.
What we don't get is how anyone can be as butt-ignorant as you. You must practice a lot.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12083
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Maxie wrote:
I come from an area that's prolific with hunters and hunting. There's no need to "assume" anything or depend on "fantasy TV" (whoever watches that). I know what I know. I have no motive to lie about it.
Hey Maxie, try your bogus stereotype somewhere else. The only one here who's buying it is Lumpy the Loquacious Lunatic. That is, of course, assuming that you're not just another voice in Lumpy's head.
Funny Remarks and Stuff

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12084
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Yours has gotta be one of my MOST. FAVORITE. NICKNAMEs. EVER.
Maxie is a Turbodouche wrote:
<quoted text>What we don't get is how anyone can be as butt-ignorant as you. You must practice a lot.
"Turbodouche"- you just know I'm swiping that, right?
Maxie is a Turbodouche

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12085
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Funny Remarks and Stuff wrote:
Yours has gotta be one of my MOST. FAVORITE. NICKNAMEs. EVER.<quoted text>
"Turbodouche"- you just know I'm swiping that, right?
Have at it amigo. Maxie's level of douchiness is not uncommon in the animal rights ranks.

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12086
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>This comment only proves that you're a bald faced liar and you're assuming everything. How do I know this? Because if hunters behaved the way you say they do "in your area" there wouldn't be any hunters "in your area". We lock assholes up for acting like that around here very quickly. The only one stomping their feet is you because there are too many knowledgeable people on this thread and they ain't gonna buy into your fairytale bullshit. So go ahead and stomp, it won't change the fact that you don't have a clue about hunting or hunters.
Ha ha! You're full of it. Sorry if the truth hurts.

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12087
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Maxie, try your bogus stereotype somewhere else. The only one here who's buying it is Lumpy the Loquacious Lunatic. That is, of course, assuming that you're not just another voice in Lumpy's head.
Rant on MacDoosh. It's a shame so many hunters live up to the "stereotype". I guess that would make it more a reality.

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12088
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I'll let you all get back to your Schlitz and your ball scratching.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12089
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Maxie wrote:
You guys can stomp your feet, call me ignorant, and deny all you want, but I've seen what I've seen and to me that's all that's relevant. Despite the "never happens" protests I have seen many deer strapped to the hoods of cars and plenty of hunters loaded down with their 30 packs.
None of you are fooling anyone but yourselves and each other. There's reality and then there's your denials. What I don't get is why you all feel you have to lie about it.
The no life loser trolls here are all animal murdering cowards who troll the Animal Rights forums 24/7 because they obviously fear anyone who speaks against animal cruelty. These slobs have been infesting these forums daily for YEARS because of a few animal rights activists who kicked their sorry asses on a coward's (hunting) forum many years ago. they are spineless, frightened COWARDS and they act like dimwitted 9 year olds even though most of them are well over the age of 50, actually over 60. They refuse to accept that they belong to an ever DECLINING clan of despicable outcasts, while the number of animal rights activists and people who are omitting meat from their diets continues to grow.
Don't waste too much time on these PoS trolls because that is what they want---attention, and even though all they get is humiliation (mostly self inflicted ;) they don't care because humiliation is better than no attention at all for these slobs. the fact that they don't even stay away from trolling on holidays says it all--these losers have no lives.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12090
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Maxie wrote:
I'll let you all get back to your Schlitz and your ball scratching.
And we'll let you get back to your glue sniffing, chanting and urine therapy.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12091
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Maxie, try your bogus stereotype somewhere else. The only one here who's buying it is Lumpy the Loquacious Lunatic. That is, of course, assuming that you're not just another voice in Lumpy's head.
Maxie wasn't stereotyping, he was stating a FACT. Also, the FACT that you are such a pathetic, insecure, spineless, frightened no life COWARD is magnified in the FACT that you can't even tear your filthy self away from infesting the ANIMAL RIGHTS forum on a frickin holiday. You pathetic PoS. Obviously making an a$% of yourself on topix is far more important than making an a$s of yourself in front of family. Obviously you have no life beyond trolling the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums....which leads to to this:
Oh my.....is impotent, frightened, witless squatty back for daily doses of humiliation? Of course you are because like all spineless, witless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and a sack. Suit yourself, widdle, insecure, self humiliating squatty. I promised to slap your sorry flabby old ass around, and I never break promises.
As can be predicted, the spineless, insecure, sackless widdle squatty is back for more daily humiliation! like all spineless, witless, sackless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, and confidence. Suit yourself, squatty, and I will continue to slap your pathetic flabby old ass around.
Matter of fact let me repeat:
widdle insecure, spineless, sackless squatty had himself another uncontrollable hissy fit! Because squatty is a spineless, witless, frightened COWARD who spends every waking hour obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because widdle squatty knows that the big bad VEGANS are a threat to sackless COWARDS like him!
You can't stop yourself from repeated SELF HUMILATION! YOU can't even control your pathetic daily pansyass hissy fits. Every day you prove what an spineless, insecure, witless frightened COWARD you are, and every day you get your pathetic, spineless ass kicked yet here you are day after day after day---typical glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of proving what an insecure, spineless, self humiliating COWARD you are? Obviously not. The factthat VEGANS exist infuriates pitiful frightened COWARDS like you. the fact that you obsess every waking hour of our miserable 'life' over the big bad VEGANS/ARAs proves what a frightened, spineless, insecure COWARD you are. You are obviously too dense to grasp what an ass you make of yourself EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. No MAN would be so insecure and frightened and self humiliating to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums first thing every day, all day and last thing . ARAs/ VEGANS are all you ever think about and the PROOF is strewn through the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every page, every day, for YEARS now. You are even a disgrace to your own despicable ilk and that is a FACT. Keep proving what a spineless, insecure COWARD you are because like all sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, confidence and a spine. It's despicable that a sixty something year old acts like such a socially inept, mentally disturbed slob.
Be sure to throw another predictable pansyass hissy fit...we know you thrive on self humiliation. Ready for your next uncontrollable pansyass hissy fit, sackless COWARD? Of course you are because like every day, you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for a 'big bad vegan' to post so you can't scream and pound your gnarly, nicotine stained fists!
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself! Ready widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6.
Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!!

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12092
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>The no life loser trolls are all me.
Ah... return of the grunting baboon.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12093
Nov 22, 2012
 
Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha! You're full of it. Sorry if the truth hurts.
These bozos obviously can't handle the truth. Any minute now the frightened, spineless COWARDS will start throwing their cute little pansyass hissy fits and it will go on for hours on end! For some reason they refuse to accept that they belong to an ever declining clan of despicable outcasts and the fact that they troll the animal rights forums 24/7 even during coward's season, speaks volumes of their fear!:)

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12094
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>The no life loser trolls here are all animal murdering cowards who troll the Animal Rights forums 24/7 because they obviously fear anyone who speaks against animal cruelty. These slobs have been infesting these forums daily for YEARS because of a few animal rights activists who kicked their sorry asses on a coward's (hunting) forum many years ago. they are spineless, frightened COWARDS and they act like dimwitted 9 year olds even though most of them are well over the age of 50, actually over 60. They refuse to accept that they belong to an ever DECLINING clan of despicable outcasts, while the number of animal rights activists and people who are omitting meat from their diets continues to grow.
Don't waste too much time on these PoS trolls because that is what they want---attention, and even though all they get is humiliation (mostly self inflicted ;) they don't care because humiliation is better than no attention at all for these slobs. the fact that they don't even stay away from trolling on holidays says it all--these losers have no lives.
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it.
It's clear to see they're a low intellect group. It's expected though, it's not like I've ever met a highly educated hunter. Some of them will claim to be to be highly educated but it would just be the usual bravado bullshit. They're good for a laugh though.

I had a very enjoyable Thanksgiving. I hope you did too.
LUMPY is a GASBAG

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12095
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>you can't even tear your filthy self away from infesting the ANIMAL RIGHTS forum on a frickin holiday.
And yet, here YOUR filthy monkey ass is.

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12096
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>And we'll let you get back to your glue sniffing, chanting and urine therapy.
I'll let you get back to fondly stroking your, ahem, gun.
LUMPY is a GASBAG

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12097
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>These bozos obviously can't handle the truth. Any minute now the frightened, spineless COWARDS will start throwing their cute little pansyass hissy fits and it will go on for hours on end! For some reason they refuse to accept that they belong to an ever declining clan of despicable outcasts and the fact that they troll the animal rights forums 24/7 even during coward's season, speaks volumes of their fear!:)
This tripe coming from a monkey that represents less than 1/2 of 1% of the population. Yours is the dying cult, LUMPY, and you know it.

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12098
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>These bozos obviously can't handle the truth. Any minute now the frightened, spineless COWARDS will start throwing their cute little pansyass hissy fits and it will go on for hours on end! For some reason they refuse to accept that they belong to an ever declining clan of despicable outcasts and the fact that they troll the animal rights forums 24/7 even during coward's season, speaks volumes of their fear!:)
That's either because they're in a Schlitz induced haze or it's from breathing the mold fumes in their trailers. Or maybe both.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12099
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let you get back to fondly stroking your, ahem, gun.
While you get back to stroking your doggy's gun ?
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12100
Nov 22, 2012
 
Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's either because they're in a Schlitz induced haze or it's from breathing the mold fumes in their trailers. Or maybe both.
hahaha!! So true!! Also, these slobs are so pathetic, they like to frantically 'decorate' posts with the judge it icons. The hissy COWARD from midland TX (who, by the way, uses SEVERAL identities and all are witless, asinine, prepubescent cr@p) even decorates its own posts! They are mentally disturbed beyond help. Like I said earlier, the fact that these slobs infest these threads all day even on a holiday speaks volumes of what losers they are. We give the losers a reason to 'live' if one can consider humiliating oneself day in and day out as 'living' ;) Better watch out, the trolls are about to come out in full force...watch as they flail about and FAIL miserably :)

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12101
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha!! So true!! Also, these slobs are so pathetic, they like to frantically 'decorate' posts with the judge it icons. The hissy COWARD from midland TX (who, by the way, uses SEVERAL identities and all are witless, asinine, prepubescent cr@p) even decorates its own posts! They are mentally disturbed beyond help. Like I said earlier, the fact that these slobs infest these threads all day even on a holiday speaks volumes of what losers they are. We give the losers a reason to 'live' if one can consider humiliating oneself day in and day out as 'living' ;) Better watch out, the trolls are about to come out in full force...watch as they flail about and FAIL miserably :)
Every year without fail, we hunt and you lose. Every year on this day 40+ million turkeys are served up while you lose. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. I Lose... is you name.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Meat Truck Driver Charged in Stinky Spill 9 min Syloc 2
Big dawg 12 min Madison in TN 383
Woman Accused of Setting Fire With Burned Bacon 12 min Over Thinkers Anon 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min Times are a Changing 144,843
Fergson Police Dept. 20 min Over Thinkers Anon 237
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 24 min Over Thinkers Anon 130
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 25 min David0407 4,807
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 54 min Spirit67_ 18,241
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr cudzu bandit 758
Man Declared Dead in 1986 Found Alive 4 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••