PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments
10,041 - 10,060 of 10,818 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12061
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

^^Dumber and Dumbest strike again and humiliate their effing stupid selves again and again and again!!^^

They will humiliate themselves AGAIN in 10..9..8..7..6...
Asswind Detector

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12062
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
Dumber and Dumbest strike again and humiliate their effing stupid selves again and again and again!!
C'mon LUMPY, we all know there are many more than just two lunatic personalities in your head.
Hunters Are Great People

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12063
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Lumpy is having a bad day--- those "Tofurkeys" just don't make it.

And no one is going to want a "Christmas Faux Ham".

With any luck, my neighbor will bring me a few pounds of venison suitable for the smoker.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12064
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

^^as ALWAYS, Major FAIL and too stupid to stop itself from repeated self humiliation^^

Ready for your next bout of a major FAIL? 10..9..8..7..6..

Be a good obedient trifling troll and show the readers what a major FAIL you will always be. You also will ALWAYS be a witless, dlckless, spineless SELF HUMILIATING COWARD...and you WILL prove this fact in 10..9..8..7..6.......
come on you spineless CONTROLLED twit---show the readers what a self humiliating moron you are
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12065
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

btw---HUNTERS ARE COWARDS and you are proof of it!!
Hunters AreBetterThan YOU

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12066
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I hope you don't have to type that swill every time. Your material needs some punching up, and you need some punching out.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
btw---*derp*!!
Scream yourself hoarse at the stoplight tomorrow as all the happy meat-eating people drive by- I'm sure the jail will have some leftover bean curd, faux bacon, & gluten-free cornbread.

You'd make me sad, if you weren't so damned ridiculous.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12067
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

waaaaaaahhhhhhhh!^^as ALWAYS, Major FAIL and too stupid to stop itself from repeated self humiliation^^

Be a good obedient trifling troll and show the readers what a major FAIL you will always be. You also will ALWAYS be a witless, dlckless, spineless SELF HUMILIATING COWARD...and you WILL prove this fact in 10..9..8..7..6.....

Hilarious how a controlled spineless COWARD like you keeps coming back for more humiliation!!!

Ready for your next bout of a major FAIL? We will countdown again for you...10..9..8..7..6..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Professional Drunk Driver

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12068
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

That other guy is right.

You ARE a F_loon.

Don't have much of a life outside Topix, do you?
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12069
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

and once again I REPEAT:^^insignificant MORON alert^^
go crawl back under your slimy rock you witless cockroach....

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12071
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
^^insignificant MORON alert^^
go crawl back under your slimy rock you witless cockroach....
Copy-write infringement alert!!!! You're using my material there, dipshit. Try being ORIGINAL for once. Have you ever had an original thought or is everything in your fugly head either stolen or spoon fed to you by Ingrid Newkirk? Now, crawl back under your slimy rock and contemplate your next act of abject stupidity.

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12072
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

We've all heard the supposedly altruistic reasons why people go out hunting. Reasons about saving deer from starvation and disease and such, all while forgetting that the starvation factor comes partly from sprawl. Reasons about venison being healthier yada yada. It's just so much justification. Hunting is about "male bonding" over booze and guns. The guns being a substitute for their penises. Nothing screams "hey lookit me give me your attention" like a bloody carcass strapped to the hood of a car.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12073
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Maxie wrote:
We've all heard the supposedly altruistic reasons why people go out hunting. Reasons about saving deer from starvation and disease and such, all while forgetting that the starvation factor comes partly from sprawl. Reasons about venison being healthier yada yada. It's just so much justification. Hunting is about "male bonding" over booze and guns. The guns being a substitute for their penises. Nothing screams "hey lookit me give me your attention" like a bloody carcass strapped to the hood of a car.
Maxie, your ignorance of the subject is glaring, to say the least. All of the reasons you listed are secondary to MY reason for hunting. I like to eat venison. Plain and simple. Bonding? I hunt alone 95% of the time. I never drink while hunting just like I don't drink while I'm driving. DUH! I don't drive a car, I drive a pick-up truck and I've never in my entire life strapped a deer to the hood of anything. I couldn't care less if you or anyone else knows I was successful on my hunt, I celebrate at the dinner table and that's where I exhibit my success in the form of the food on the table. And as far as penises go, just because YOU got shortchanged don't project it on others. Now STFU and go have some turkey and dressing, you'll feel better. See ya, I've got to go baste the turkey. Happy Thanksgiving!
Maxie is a Dope

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12074
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Maxie wrote:
We've all heard the supposedly altruistic reasons why people go out hunting. Reasons about saving deer from starvation and disease and such, all while forgetting that the starvation factor comes partly from sprawl. Reasons about venison being healthier yada yada. It's just so much justification. Hunting is about "male bonding" over booze and guns. The guns being a substitute for their penises. Nothing screams "hey lookit me give me your attention" like a bloody carcass strapped to the hood of a car.
Just a heads up, Maxie... it is advisable to come down off your glue high before typing.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12075
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

good lord...Maxie may actually be less intelligent then our loved Hunter are (insert name)...

this could be a first for this thread...

#1 rule Maxie..the un-informed...hunters never...let me repeat..NEVER...mix alcohol and guns...this is the bottom line. If you know someone that does...you call the police...right now..on them..I don't care if they are your father...make that call..!!!!!!!!

now..back to the thread...

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12076
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Maxie wrote:
.....like a bloody carcass strapped to the hood of a car.
Yeah I always strap it to the hood of a car, I like my meat cooked before I gut the deer.

You watch too much fantasy TV.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12077
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Maxie, your ignorance of the subject is glaring, to say the least. All of the reasons you listed are secondary to MY reason for hunting. I like to eat venison. Plain and simple. Bonding? I hunt alone 95% of the time. I never drink while hunting just like I don't drink while I'm driving. DUH! I don't drive a car, I drive a pick-up truck and I've never in my entire life strapped a deer to the hood of anything. I couldn't care less if you or anyone else knows I was successful on my hunt, I celebrate at the dinner table and that's where I exhibit my success in the form of the food on the table. And as far as penises go, just because YOU got shortchanged don't project it on others. Now STFU and go have some turkey and dressing, you'll feel better. See ya, I've got to go baste the turkey. Happy Thanksgiving!
yep. another idiot assuming things about hunters.
.
the idiot does not realize that hunters do NOT have the animal strapped to the hood on the basis of several things. one being if the prey is strapped to the hood. the driver can not see the road to drive back to the house.
.
I at least know that hunters do NOT drink. since drinking makes shooting one's prey harder to do. and it leaves one more vulnerable to accidents. as in injuries or even death. a hunter needs to be alert at all times. since most hunts tend to take place where there are in many cases, bears and other predators in the area.
.
and the idiot assumes that hunters are all males with that shot at the penis bit. thing is, more and more ladies are becoming hunters. and are earning the respect of their male counterparts. hunting is becoming more of a whole family participation action.

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12078
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You guys can stomp your feet, call me ignorant, and deny all you want, but I've seen what I've seen and to me that's all that's relevant. Despite the "never happens" protests I have seen many deer strapped to the hoods of cars and plenty of hunters loaded down with their 30 packs.

None of you are fooling anyone but yourselves and each other. There's reality and then there's your denials. What I don't get is why you all feel you have to lie about it.

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12079
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I come from an area that's prolific with hunters and hunting. There's no need to "assume" anything or depend on "fantasy TV" (whoever watches that). I know what I know. I have no motive to lie about it.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12080
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Maxie wrote:
I come from an area that's prolific with hunters and hunting. There's no need to "assume" anything or depend on "fantasy TV" (whoever watches that). I know what I know. I have no motive to lie about it.
This comment only proves that you're a bald faced liar and you're assuming everything. How do I know this? Because if hunters behaved the way you say they do "in your area" there wouldn't be any hunters "in your area". We lock assholes up for acting like that around here very quickly. The only one stomping their feet is you because there are too many knowledgeable people on this thread and they ain't gonna buy into your fairytale bullshit. So go ahead and stomp, it won't change the fact that you don't have a clue about hunting or hunters.
Official Announcement

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12081
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Be Alerted:

THE FOLLOWING POSTER IS-

Too Stupid To Argue With & Immune To Reason, Logic, or Conversation.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
and once again I REPEAT:^^insignificant MORON alert^^
go crawl back under your slimy rock you witless cockroach....
Even spambots aren't this dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

177 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 5 min 75 Scorpio 6,789
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min wichita-rick 141,210
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min Ferrerman 14,856
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 8 min _Word_Woman_ 25,563
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 12 min razz58 15,591
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 15 min Old Sam 53,928
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 16 min Nfreebird 76,862
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 44 min Old Sam 13,013
Marine Biologist: 6th-Grader Stole My Idea 2 hr Instigator 1
•••
•••