PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12024 Nov 20, 2012
mashup dish wrote:
<quoted text>Any source of information is preferable to the brain dead sheep at PETA.
wrong again kiss of dunce. you have just shown that you are unable to make any reasonable statements on this forum, because of your unthinkable and irresponsible DUMBYist bias against PETA, aras and vegans. unbelievable.

Level 1

Location hidden

#12025 Nov 20, 2012
jane the gherkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic projection, but everyone is use to it..
Take another bong hit PSYCHO. You're stuck on stupid, as well as your delusions of grandeur.
wrong. oh so very wrong. you need to open your eyes to reality, and try to comprehend the events in the realworld that surround you and that occur on a daily basis. and try to lose the unfortunate, worthless and apathetic one-track DUMBYist blather that is your trademark. so the solution is simple.

educate yourself.

do some basic research.

go vegan.

do it today.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#12026 Nov 20, 2012
mojo karma kook wrote:
<quoted text>wrong. oh so very wrong. you need to open your eyes to reality, and try to comprehend the events in the realworld that surround you and that occur on a daily basis. and try to lose the unfortunate, worthless and apathetic one-track DUMBYist blather that is your trademark. so the solution is simple.
educate yourself.
You've gave your opinion plenty.
Good advice to you, PSYCHO, would be to take your own words to heart.
mojo karma cookie

San Mateo, CA

#12027 Nov 20, 2012
ghost usa wrote:
<quoted text>
You've gave your opinion plenty.
Good advice to you, PSYCHO, would be to take your own words to heart.
100% pure kidblather. accept no substitutes.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12029 Nov 20, 2012
witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I've proven over and over again that I am a spineless, sackless, SELF HUMILIATING COWARD and I will continue to humiliate myself because like all sackless, witless COWARDS, I lack pride, dignity and intelligence.
Good advice to me, would be to admit that I need help because I am a deranged, witless no life PSYCHO,I need to take my own asinine words own words to heart.
and as ALWAYS, Major FAIL and too stupid to stop itself from repeated self humiliation

Ready for your next bout of a major FAIL? 10..9..8..7..6..

Be a good obedient trifling troll and show the readers what a major FAIL you will always be

“Use renewable resources”

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Wear fur and save the earth

#12030 Nov 20, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Personally, LUMPY, I don't care if you eat the feces off the bottom of your shoes. The fact remains that more than 99.5% of the U.S. population consumes animal proteins. That makes YOU the oddball.
Hey, the butt-cheese stands alone.
I am in awe of the mental gymnastics that these ARA use to suggest that .5% is somehow a majority. I suppose that is one of their cooked up "facts" that they claim they have produced.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12031 Nov 20, 2012
what everyone hears whenever rocks for brains,fugly, and all other moron PoS trolls regurgitate:

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12033 Nov 21, 2012
Stupid PETA people don't realize that there is no way their point can be taken seriously.

They won't even answer the simple question as to whether they own a dog or a cat. They will simply whine that it's not your business when they know darn well either answer screws with their beliefs.... that's how screwed up they are!

There's no winning their side! NONE!

Sour grapes on HACs part, because everyone can clearly see how emotionally messed up it is. And personally, I believe that's from a screwed up diet! No wonder she's a basket case...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12034 Nov 21, 2012
If she owns a dog or a cat,, what do they need diet wise? She has to buy 'pet' food for them, and what does pet food contain for a healthy pet?

And if they don't own a dog or a cat, that's just one more poor animal getting the ax!

Buying pet food and putting money into an establishment they are against or not adopting a pet to save it's life.

That's ONE example of why their way of thinking is so messed up!

They can't rationalize either/or
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12035 Nov 21, 2012
^^the wretched BORE is STILL flailing about begging for attention and NO ONE CARES^^
there you go you witless wretched cockroach...I just threw you a crumb. You're welcome.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12036 Nov 21, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
^^the wretched BORE is STILL flailing about begging for attention and NO ONE CARES^^
there you go you witless wretched cockroach...I just threw you a crumb. You're welcome.
As can be predicted, the same dumb, retarded, redundant, repetitious, meaningless, bullshit rant yet again. Yawn.....snore...
Honest Abe

United States

#12037 Nov 21, 2012
Honest Question: If vegetarians think meat is so disgusting, why do they try to make products that look and taste like meat?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12038 Nov 21, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
As can be predicted, the same dumb, retarded, redundant, repetitious, meaningless, bullshit rant yet again. Yawn.....snore...
ITS posts here confirm that the only thing IT does passably well is copy and paste!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12041 Nov 21, 2012
Breaks own word and rejoins the absurd...

so...tomorrow 46 million turkeys will be letting off steam right there on the table..now that is some thankful corpse eaters chowing on some beautiful birds..

on the other hand, HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS, will be trying to justify its own credibility in another lame attempt proclaiming its effort to save these said gobblers..epic fail..daym...basically useless trifling effort me thinks..

doesn't start in 10, 9, 8..etc...it is already done..

next year contact Obama a little earlier...he is the only one with the power to pardon...

sucks to be insignificant in ability..

enjoy the gravy..

ps...got to love that this is the longest running peta thread ever...none of the others even come close, but, the fact that it is about as useless as 'the last post wins' thread says it all..
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12042 Nov 21, 2012
^^insignificant MORON alert^^
go crawl back under your slimy rock you witless cockroach

Level 1

Location hidden

#12043 Nov 21, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
^^insignificant MORON alert^^
go crawl back under your slimy rock you witless cockroach
you got that right HAC. this guy is definitely a whack job bar none. what a cruel and inhumane thing to say about the millions upon millions of turkeys that will suffer horribly and die a cruel and sadistic death during the holiday season.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#12044 Nov 21, 2012
Talk about waiting in the shadow...lol....you and your alter ego...lol...are pathetic...

show me again how quick you can drum in...good god it's Hilarious..!!!!

...should I give you your own count...

why not...10...9...8...7...6.....
Asswind Detector

San Antonio, TX

#12045 Nov 21, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS - LUMPY wrote:
insignificant MORON alert
Your presence has been duly noted, LUMPY.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12046 Nov 21, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>you got that right HAC. this guy is definitely a whack job bar none. what a cruel and inhumane thing to say about the millions upon millions of turkeys that will suffer horribly and die a cruel and sadistic death during the holiday season.
Not only that, but like ALL witless trifling TROLLS, the moron is trying to mimic us and like all morons is a major FAIL. Unbelievable that there are such pathetic pieces of sh#t wasting space on the planet.
REAL Answers

Cantonment, FL

#12047 Nov 21, 2012
MMMmmmmm... fried turkey, slow-roasted pork shanks, 3 kinds of potato salad, a seafood platter sampler, and I don't know if I'll get to the desert cart until tomorrow evening!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 2 min beatlesinafog 1,952
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 3 min Old Sam 2,436
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min IAmMe 12,796
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 5 min George Costanza 10,211
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 6 min andet1987 6,120
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 6 min Old Sam 4,911
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 7 min Alain Vain 4,122
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min ms_Sweeter 167,394
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 17 min Old Sam 224
Answer a question with a question 25 min beatlesinafog 497