PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#11992 Nov 19, 2012
some guidance for the witless, self humiliating, trifling TROLLS:

You're welcome

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#11993 Nov 20, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
some guidance for the witless, self humiliating, trifling TROLLS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KgpiN9i45XMXX
You're welcome
I think it's rather noble of you to spread your expertise among your co-workers like this. You go Lumpy!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11994 Nov 20, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
oops,,, I meant this one
http://www.brokenarrowranch.com/Articles/deer...
from the link
Cooking with deer meat is surprisingly simple once you get the hang of it. You can substitute deer meat in place of other types of meat in nearly any recipe. However, to truly enjoy the flavor of the quality venison from Broken Arrow Ranch, you may want to keep some things in mind.
Our venison is harvested wild, from deer that have spent their entire lives feasting on a natural and varied diet. The complex flavors of the meat do not need to be dressed up with a variety of strong seasonings. While you may wish to serve a sauce along side your deer meat as an accompaniment, you should consider a few simple preparation methods until you decide on your favorites.
Deer meat, with its naturally low fat content, will dry out quickly if not prepared carefully. If you have a tender cut of venison, such as the loin, cook the meat quickly at a high heat. This is best done by grilling, broiling or sauteing. These methods work well for venison because deer meat is most tender when cooked to no more than medium rare. These cooking methods will leave you with a lovely darkened exterior and a juicy pink center.
For cuts of meat that are initially less tender, such as roasts, you will want to cook in a way that adds moisture. By stewing or braising the meat over a relatively low heat for a longer period of time, you will end up with a fall-off-the-fork tender piece of meat. Once you have mastered a few favorite preparation methods, you will find deer meat recipes more exciting and less intimidating than you ever thought possible.
for a diabetic person like a Type II. venison is better than say beef. since it is a much leaner meat than beef.
when both my husband's and my side goes hunting. we ask if we can get a bit of meat. as in the previous year's catch if they have any left over. or if they do not. if they would be willing to part with part of the current year's supply.
the ground meat I tend to use in meat loaf.
by the way. both sides of the family are crack shots. meaning they get the animal on the first shot. so the animal does not suffer a painful life till it dies. but a quick death instead is given to the animal
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#11995 Nov 20, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's rather noble of you to spread your expertise among your co-workers like this. You go Lumpy!
Back for your daily doses of humiliation?? Of course you are because like all spineless, witless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and a sack. Suit yourself, widdle, insecure, self humiliating squatty. I promised to slap your sorry flabby old ass around, and I never break promises.

Here ya go:

Is widdle insecure witless squatty back for another full day of self humiliation?? Yep, he shore is!! As can be predicted, the spineless, insecure, sackless widdle squatty is back for more daily humiliation! like all spineless, witless, sackless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, and confidence. Suit yourself, squatty, and I will continue to slap your pathetic flabby old ass around.
Matter of fact let me repeat:
widdle insecure, spineless, sackless squatty had himself another uncontrollable hissy fit! Because squatty is a spineless, witless, frightened COWARD who spends every waking hour obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because widdle squatty knows that the big bad VEGANS are a threat to sackless COWARDS like him!
You can't stop yourself from repeated SELF HUMILATION! YOU can't even control your pathetic daily pansyass hissy fits. Every day you prove what an spineless, insecure, witless frightened COWARD you are, and every day you get your pathetic, spineless ass kicked yet here you are day after day after day---typical glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of proving what an insecure, spineless, self humiliating COWARD you are? Obviously not. The factthat VEGANS exist infuriates pitiful frightened COWARDS like you. the fact that you obsess every waking hour of our miserable 'life' over the big bad VEGANS/ARAs proves what a frightened, spineless, insecure COWARD you are. You are obviously too dense to grasp what an ass you make of yourself EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. No MAN would be so insecure and frightened and self humiliating to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums first thing every day, all day and last thing . ARAs/ VEGANS are all you ever think about and the PROOF is strewn through the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every page, every day, for YEARS now. You are even a disgrace to your own despicable ilk and that is a FACT. Keep proving what a spineless, insecure COWARD you are because like all sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, confidence and a spine. It's despicable that a sixty something year old acts like such a socially inept, mentally disturbed slob.
Be sure to throw another predictable pansyass hissy fit...we know you thrive on self humiliation. Ready for your next uncontrollable pansyass hissy fit, sackless COWARD? Of course you are because like every day, you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for a 'big bad vegan' to post so you can't scream and pound your gnarly, nicotine stained fists!
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself! Ready widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6.

Keep banging your empty head into the wall!!!!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#11996 Nov 20, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
for a diabetic person like a Type II. venison is better than say beef. since it is a much leaner meat than beef.
when both my husband's and my side goes hunting. we ask if we can get a bit of meat. as in the previous year's catch if they have any left over. or if they do not. if they would be willing to part with part of the current year's supply.
the ground meat I tend to use in meat loaf.
by the way. both sides of the family are crack shots. meaning they get the animal on the first shot. so the animal does not suffer a painful life till it dies. but a quick death instead is given to the animal
STILL being a dishrag??? Corpses make diabetes worse and you are too danm' dense to comprehend this FACT. No wonder you and your family have so many health problems. You obviously are too dam' stupid to inform yourself. You are too gleeful to PAY for animals to suffer and die to feed your ignorant face and assure that your family will continue to suffer health problems. Diabetes can be prevented and even reversed by a healthy, well balanced PLANT BASED/corpse free/secretion free diet but you are too dam' dense to comprehend this FACT. Keep being a dishrag and watch your families health dwindle. You are pathetic and you are the cause of animal suffering and the horrible health of your own family.
HAP is a GRUNTING BABOON

San Angelo, TX

#11997 Nov 20, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>I'm STILL a brain damaged monkey and there's NO denying it.
10-4, monkey girl.

“Dan IS the Man”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12000 Nov 20, 2012
Interesting.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#12001 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>Back for your daily doses of humiliation?? Of course you are because like all spineless, witless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and a sack. Suit yourself, widdle, insecure, self humiliating squatty. I promised to slap your sorry flabby old ass around, and I never break promises.
Here ya go:
Is widdle insecure witless squatty back for another full day of self humiliation?? Yep, he shore is!! As can be predicted, the spineless, insecure, sackless widdle squatty is back for more daily humiliation! like all spineless, witless, sackless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, and confidence. Suit yourself, squatty, and I will continue to slap your pathetic flabby old ass around.
widdle insecure, spineless, sackless squatty had himself another uncontrollable hissy fit! Because squatty is a spineless, witless, frightened COWARD who spends every waking hour obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because widdle squatty knows that the big bad VEGANS are a threat to sackless COWARDS like him!
You can't stop yourself from repeated SELF HUMILATION! YOU can't even control your pathetic daily pansyass hissy fits. Every day you prove what an spineless, insecure, witless frightened COWARD you are, and every day you get your pathetic, spineless ass kicked yet here you are day after day after day---typical glutton for punishment. Don't you ever get tired of proving what an insecure, spineless, self humiliating COWARD you are? Obviously not. The factthat VEGANS exist infuriates pitiful frightened COWARDS like you. the fact that you obsess every waking hour of our miserable 'life' over the big bad VEGANS/ARAs proves what a frightened, spineless, insecure COWARD you are. You are obviously too dense to grasp what an ass you make of yourself EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT. No MAN would be so insecure and frightened and self humiliating to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums first thing every day, all day and last thing . ARAs/ VEGANS are all you ever think about and the PROOF is strewn through the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every page, every day, for YEARS now. You are even a disgrace to your own despicable ilk and that is a FACT. Keep proving what a spineless, insecure COWARD you are because like all sackless COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence, confidence and a spine. It's despicable that a sixty something year old acts like such a socially inept, mentally disturbed slob.
Be sure to throw another predictable pansyass hissy fit...we know you thrive on self humiliation. Ready for your next uncontrollable pansyass hissy fit, sackless COWARD? Of course you are because like every day, you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting for a 'big bad vegan' to post so you can't scream and pound your gnarly, nicotine stained fists!
Be sure to come back for more!LOL!!! We know you will because after all, you aren't even a mere shell of a man!!!'tis true!!!!! Come on squatty, you are being ORDERED to throw a hissy fit and we KNOW you will obey like a good little COWARD!lol!! Nothing like a past middle aged loser repeatedly humiliating himself! Ready widdle insecure squatty? 10..9..8..7..6.
The same dumb, retarded, redundant, repetitious, meaningless, bullshit rant yet again? Yawn.....snore...

Location hidden

#12002 Nov 20, 2012
I guess Hac hasn't clued in that if her post is more than two words, people scroll for the most part because of "The same dumb, retarded, redundant, repetitious, meaningless, bullshit rant yet again" is continuous...by her

watch and see

10...9...8....zzzzzzz errr wha? oh.. 7...6...5...zz.zzzzz...zzz

Location hidden

#12003 Nov 20, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
Interesting.
Good to see ya! You're venturing in my part of the world! lol

shhhh though

I don't want my trolls following me....

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12004 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>STILL being a dishrag??? Corpses make diabetes worse and you are too danm' dense to comprehend this FACT. No wonder you and your family have so many health problems. You obviously are too dam' stupid to inform yourself. You are too gleeful to PAY for animals to suffer and die to feed your ignorant face and assure that your family will continue to suffer health problems. Diabetes can be prevented and even reversed by a healthy, well balanced PLANT BASED/corpse free/secretion free diet but you are too dam' dense to comprehend this FACT. Keep being a dishrag and watch your families health dwindle. You are pathetic and you are the cause of animal suffering and the horrible health of your own family.
yes, she obviously missed the part where an omnivore junkfood laden diet is a leading cause of diabetes and heart disease in this country. plant based diet is much more nutritious and healthy.

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12005 Nov 20, 2012
cant see the dummy wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see ya! You're venturing in my part of the world! lol
shhhh though
no this isn't about trolls. it's about animal rights and veganism. and living a compassionate and humane life and making easy cruelty free choices whenever possible. so the solution is simple.

educate yourself.

do some basic research.

go vegan.

do it today.

nothing coule be easier.

Level 1

Boggy Creek

#12006 Nov 20, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>no this isn't about trolls. it's about animal rights and veganism. and living a compassionate and humane life and making easy cruelty free choices whenever possible. so the solution is simple.
educate yourself.
do some basic research.
go vegan.
do it today.
nothing coule be easier.
Really?

I educated myself.

I did some research. I found that meat is nutritious and healthy while the vegan diet is fraught with dangers and deficiencies.

So I had a nice juicy steak with a baked potato and steamed broccoli.

I did it yesterday.

It was very easy......and tasty.

You should never tell people to educate their selves because when they do, the vast majority of them will arrive at the same conclusion that I did. Meat is good, veganism is all about fruits and nuts.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12007 Nov 20, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
I haven't educated myself.
I didn't do any research. If I did I would have found that meat is hazardous to human health , the environment and cruel to animals. and it is UNhealthy while the vegan diet is the optimal diet for humans BUT, it takes INTELLIGENCE to thrive healthfully on a VEGAN diet so i will never get it.
So I had a nice juicy decomposing corpse with a baked potato and steamed broccoli. I need to announce this on fricking forums because I am an insecure, witless, spineless frightened COWARD

You should never tell morons to educate their selves because idiots like me can't think for ourselves. Meat is UNHEALTHY, veganism is the INTELLIGENT, compassionate and healthiest diet for the INTELLIGENT.
squatty back for daily doses of humiliation? Of course you are because like all spineless, witless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and a sack. Suit yourself, widdle, insecure, self humiliating squatty. I promised to slap your sorry flabby old ass around, and I never break promises.

Here ya go:

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12008 Nov 20, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
<quoted text>yes, she obviously missed the part where an omnivore junkfood laden diet is a leading cause of diabetes and heart disease in this country. plant based diet is much more nutritious and healthy.
These pitiful moron trolls will never get it. The fact that they have infested the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums proves how frightened they are of ANIMAL RIGHTS. These witless slobs eat corpses because they are too dense to think for themselves or to use common sense. There are thousands of pro corpse eating forums but they choose to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums where they continue to make asses of themselves. They go ballistic every time anyone speaks in favor of being VEGAN.....bet that just made them scream seeing the word VEGAN :)

Level 1

Boggy Creek

#12009 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>squatty back for daily doses of humiliation? Of course you are because like all spineless, witless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and a sack. Suit yourself, widdle, insecure, self humiliating squatty. I promised to slap your sorry flabby old ass around, and I never break promises.
Here ya go:
The same dumb, retarded, redundant, repetitious, meaningless, bullshit rant yet again? Yawn.....snore...

“Dan IS the Man”

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12010 Nov 20, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see ya! You're venturing in my part of the world! lol
shhhh though
Hello. I was surprised to see you here. Your secret is safe with me...lol!
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12012 Nov 20, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>The same dumb, retarded, redundant, repetitious, meaningless, bullshit rant yet again? Yawn.....snore...
Did widdle impotent, witless squatty go and copy the other moron trolls??? He shore did because like all witless, trifling TROLLS, widdle impotent, frightened squatty can't think for himself! You are such a pathetic PoS. you aren't even a mere shell of a man. A MAN would never act like the spineless, sackless COWARD you are aand that is a FACT.

Suit yourself widdle insecure, impotent squatty. I promised to continue to humiliate you and you keep coming back for more!! stupid, stupid impotent COWARD.

Back for your daily doses of humiliation?? Of course you are because like all spineless, witless, insecure COWARDS you lack pride, dignity, intelligence and a sack. Suit yourself, widdle, insecure, self humiliating squatty. I promised to slap your sorry flabby old ass around, and I never break promises.

Here ya go:

HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#12013 Nov 20, 2012
People who are sane, sensible, and aware, do NOT ever use the "R" word. Only despicable, socially inept, inconsiderate M O R O N S use the "R" word. You effing PoS TROLLS are disgusting wastes of space.'tis true!

http://therword.org/

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#12014 Nov 20, 2012
PSYCHO karma kookie called HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>yes, she obviously missed the part where an omnivore junkfood laden diet is a leading cause of diabetes and heart disease in this country. plant based diet is much more nutritious and healthy.
Look at PSYCHO wishing she could fool someone.
Too funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You know it's over when... (Aug '12) 6 min Princess Hey 1,393
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Wolftracks 148,970
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 8 min Bill 13,399
The N-word: 9 min Princess Hey 229
What's your tip for the day? 9 min SLY WEST 1,215
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 10 min Princess Hey 142
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 22 min Truths 29,498
True or False Game 23 min SLY WEST 383
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 1 hr SLY WEST 32
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 1 hr -Lea- 37