PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10805 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

lightly salted

#10672 Oct 6, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>No need to announce the obvious, you witless, insecure, spineless COWARD. Be sure to humiliate yourself again real soon! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
Once again, 5 4 3 2 1 is on your other hand...jeesh!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#10674 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>No need to announce the obvious, you witless, insecure, spineless COWARD. Be sure to humiliate yourself again real soon! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
OMG each time I poke my head in here, you're spewing the same crap over and over again.. so how about this. Ready? 3..2...1.. GO!

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

lightly salted

#10677 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>Be sure to hold your breath, moron. None of you disgusting corpse eating morons will ever get answers to the asinine childish trash you keep infesting this thread with. Take a hike, shitforbrains and quit begging for my attention.
Gonna beg some more? Of course you are. Gonna decorate posts? Of course you are. Get lost, trifling moron.
Thank you for once again proving you are a hypocrite,one who doesn't eat meat while adorning yourself in animal hide.
I suggest you reexamine your ethics. You obviously know nothing about living by the values that you so pompously fail to support.
You may now icon at your leisure missy...

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#10680 Oct 6, 2012
wretched BORE.
There have only ever been 1 and 1/2 wretched bores on this thread. You and that little turd that slipped out of your ass a couple days ago

'tis true

carry on, you simple minded little bore.......

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

lightly salted

#10681 Oct 6, 2012
stupid stupid trolls wrote:
Thanks for the pretty decorations!
I would never decorate your posts. You are not worthy but maybe I'll flush twice in your honor tomorrow morning......

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#10682 Oct 6, 2012
LOL! PSYCHO, you're a classless wretch.... get a life!!!

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

lightly salted

#10688 Oct 6, 2012
stupid stupid trolls wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHAH...thanks for proving that you are a run of the mill, witless, OBSESSED troll who can't stop obsessing over me!! Get lost, you pathetic, corpse eating BORE. I suggest you do the world a favor and stop wasting space...interpret as you wish , effing i d i o t. You obviously know NOTHING about me or any VEGAN yet like all no life trifling trolls you OBSESS over people and things you know NOTHING about.....and you will NEVER know anything about me!LOL!!! stupid, stupid OBSESSED trifling troll. Enjoy your next OBSESSED rant!! Don't forget to decorate!!
I know, you already called me all those names missy.
Why the repeated rant? Are you frustrated?

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#10690 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>Like I said, No need to announce the obvious, you witless, insecure, spineless COWARD. Be sure to humiliate yourself again real soon! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
...you're a sad mimic too, PSYCHO. Get a life.

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

lightly salted

#10691 Oct 6, 2012
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, you already called me all those names missy.
Why the repeated rant? Are you frustrated?
Thanks for the jewelry miss cowards!

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#10692 Oct 6, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
My Fault the Other Half-Wit slipped out of it's butt.....
Sorry Peeps!
HAHA

Not to worry, it was inevitable.
LUMPY GRUBS GOAT NUTS

San Antonio, TX

#10693 Oct 6, 2012
stupid stupid trolls - LUMPY wrote:
Throw a few goat testicles on the floor I'll come running. There are already dozens in my filthy crack! Not to insult cockroaches but I'll beat them to the balls every time. They can scavenge for the nut crumbs I leave!!!
Jeez LUMPY, you are SO giving.
LUMPY is COPROPHAGOUS

San Antonio, TX

#10694 Oct 6, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
Whooooooooooooooooooosh!!! stupid, stupid troll me continues to miss....
Bobbing for turds is tough work, huh.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#10698 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>I repeat: No need to announce the obvious, you witless, insecure, spineless COWARD. Be sure to humiliate yourself again real soon! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
Thats nice, PSYCHO. Everyone is pointing and laughing at you... again.
Wipe the drool off your lip and stand upright.
LUMPY GRUBS GOAT NUTS

San Antonio, TX

#10699 Oct 6, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>I thought IT didn't like MEAT?
LUMPY is just mad about a huge hairy nutsack.

Acts like a dog drooling over raw meat.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#10701 Oct 6, 2012
Its ok PSYCHO. You can always use another one of your IPs and pretend you're talking to "someone else".lol

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#10704 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>Again, I repeat: 10..9..8..7..6...
Keep trying, PSYCHO.

Pssst.... "5" is next.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#10706 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>I repeat it as often as it takes: No need to announce the obvious, you witless, insecure, spineless COWARD.
Keep humiliating your pathetic, spineless COWARDLY self and I will be sure to help from time to time...not that you need help humiliating your dlckless self!! Be sure to humiliate yourself again real soon! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
Thats nice, PSYCHO.(u misspelled "dickless") Everyone is pointing and laughing at you... again.
Wipe the drool off your lip and stand upright.
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10708 Oct 6, 2012
witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATINGno life troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats nice, I'm a witless SELF HUMILIATING PSYCHO. No one is pointing and laughing at me because I am such a witless BORE.
Time to Wipe the drool off my lip and stand upright.
yes indeed
I will repeat it as often as it takes: No need to announce the obvious, you witless, insecure, spineless COWARD.

Keep humiliating your pathetic, spineless COWARDLY self and I will be sure to help from time to time...not that you need help humiliating your dlckless self!! Be sure to humiliate yourself again real soon! Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Branford, FL

#10709 Oct 7, 2012
<quoted text>haha--you are awesome!:)
Oh look! lumpy has a new friend!
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

Branford, FL

#10710 Oct 7, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I support Obama. Don't hate:-)
Why do you support Obama?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oh $!&@: Roadside defecation ends in disaster 3 min Rick Perry s Closet 11
News George Will: All eyes turn to Illinois for an i... 6 min Rick Perry s Closet 1
Why Do Losers Insist On Related Everything To T... 7 min Faith 1
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 20 min UStalker 150,581
Two rhyming words! (Jun '12) 35 min DumbDrumpft 370
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 55 min Hoosier Hillbilly 3,984
News Your Life Story In 6 Words (Feb '08) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 10,309
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Whatevs 30,835
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 hr -feelingSOblue- 225,301
More from around the web