PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,814

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Read more
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10365 Oct 4, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Is squatty starting yet ANOTHER fun filled day of slobbering over his filthy keyborad obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and having uncontrollable hissy fits? Yep, you shore are and you will be throwing them all night like you do EVERY DAY because you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who fears ARAs.
Let me also add: impotent, insecure, self humiliating squatty is spending another entire day and night slobbering over his filthy keyboard obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and replying to the same post over and over and over and over. Yep, you shore iz. You also are still proving that you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who fears ARAs. The fact that you aren't even a mere shell of a man because you lack DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE, a sack and a spine is only magnified every time you throw one of your uncontrollable pansyass hissy fits. Face it squat, not only are you a COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT, but you clearly suffer from mentall illness like all of t he insane corpse eating trolls who infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7 because you loser trolls fear ARAs.Insecure squatty will be obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and all things VEGAN because insecure squatty fears ARAs. yep, the spineless COWARD shore is! For someone who thinks that VEGANS are such a tiny percentage, you sure spend a LOT of time having uncontrollable hissy fits over them! LOL, face it, squatty, you are. COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY all day and all night. No sane, CONFIDENT MAN, would EVER act like you and the other spineless COWARDS here do. You do nothing BUT prove what a frightened insecure COWARD you are. You fear the ' big bad VEGANS and you prove with every flailing hissy fit! How many more time do you want to be old you are a COWARD? A real MAN would not even waste their time obsessing over a topic they know NOTHING about. A real MAN, has a spine, dignity, pride, intelligence and CONFIDENCE in what he believes. A real MAN doesn't flail about and throw uncontrollable hissy fits day in and day out on a frickin public forum or anywhere else for that matter. You are a spineless COWARD and you will prove this FACT again and again and again...matter of fact you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6.
Only a spineless, sackless, self humiliating COWARD would act like you worthless PoS trolls do and that is a FACT that you will prove over and over and over!!!
And the baboon rushes forth towards he bars of his cage snarling.
That's a good monkey.
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#10366 Oct 4, 2012
NDE wrote:
Ignorant people. Quit fighting. Eat whatever you want.
Ignorant people are the people who continue to eat meat. People with knowledge are aware that meat consumption/animal agriculture is not only unconscionable cruelty, suffering and violent SENSELESS deaths of more than 150 BILLION animal annually worldwide, but it also over uses and WASTES valuable resources, it pollutes the water, soil and air that we all SHARE and it is decimating rain forests. When someones food choices impact EVERYONE, people like me will continue to speak out about it. Perhaps you ought to tend to your own ignorance before spouting off and showing just how ignorant you are.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10368 Oct 4, 2012
Vegan for the Anus wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant people are the people who continue to eat meat. People with knowledge are aware that meat consumption/animal agriculture is not only unconscionable cruelty, suffering and violent SENSELESS deaths of more than 150 BILLION animal annually worldwide, but it also over uses and WASTES valuable resources, it pollutes the water, soil and air that we all SHARE and it is decimating rain forests. When someones food choices impact EVERYONE, people like me will continue to speak out about it. Perhaps you ought to tend to your own ignorance before spouting off and showing just how ignorant you are.
Sheesh, what a load of crap.
HAC, you are one stooopid monkey.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10369 Oct 4, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I've been saying all along!!! I don't care what others eat, if they want to do the vegan thing, that frightend me and that is why I bitch and rant about it EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT of my miserable 'life'.. It's my choice to make an ass of myself daily. That's the way most insane people think. The psychopath hunt scum whackos, on the other hand, seem to think that we should impose our choice on the rest of humanity and we are willing to lie, introduce misleading legislation, use extortion, blow up vehicles, burn down universities and homes, sabotage private property, brainwash elementary school children, KILL HUMANS, COMPANION ANIMALS and anyone else that gets in the way of our psychopathic blood lust and much more in our attempts to shove our choice down the throat of everyone else. Those are the "ignorant people" you're referring to......the scumbag psychopath cowardly hunter whackos........right?
You haven't been saying anything all along. All you do is have uncontrollable pansyass hissy fits all day and all night because insecure, impotent squatty is fearful of the big bad VEGANS. You even cringe at the words VEGAN and ANIMAL RIGHTS! Yoare a spineless, self humiliating COWARD who has been trolling the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums daily for YEARS because you fear us!! No confident, intelligent MAN would ever act like the spineless, frightened COWARD that you and the other spineless COWARDS here do. Face it, COWARD, you aren't even a mere shell of a man and the fact that you continue to come here for further humiliation only magnifies what a spineless COWARD you are. You will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6..

You will continue to prove it all day and all night and you will sit on your flabby old ass waiting for me or any other ARA to post....because you FEAR us!!!'tis true!!
Better hurry COWARD, we all know how you react when we pull your gnarly nasty nicotine stained strings!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10370 Oct 4, 2012
The insecure, impotent ever flailing/FAILING coward from oz is STILL obsessing and ranting over the big bad VEGANS!!! Hilarious how you COWARDS continue to prove how spineless, dlckless and frightened you are!!! boo!! That's from all the big bad vegans!!!lol!!! Have fun fretting over the big bad VEGANS all day and all night...and don't forget to decorate!! fun fun fun.....the no life trolls will obsess and fret all day and all night..
We just pop in to pull the strings and the loser show goes on and on!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10371 Oct 4, 2012
decorations please!!!!! Thanks.
VEGAN for ALL

Virginia Beach, VA

#10372 Oct 4, 2012
Why Eating Meat Is Like Butchering the Rainforest

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/environm...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#10373 Oct 4, 2012
VEGAN for ALL wrote:
Why Eating Meat Is Like Butchering the Rainforest
http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/environm...
My food shits on your food.
Kodiak

Flossmoor, IL

#10375 Oct 4, 2012
Asswind Detector wrote:
<quoted text>This drivel alone proves beyond any doubt that you are a world class ignoramus. Beyond that, the rest of your post is scattered, inane asswind. You must be so proud.
Very proud.......
You just had to get your two cents in.

YOU CAN'T DENY THE TRUTH!!

By shooting an animal and not killing it.....the animal is left to spend the rest of it's natural life in misery.....all because of you....and scores of others.
I'm not as naive as you wish.....

I only respect the hunters that MUST hunt because their livelihood depends on it....They will do ALL they can to find what they hit.
Period!
It's not a game to them...It's their life!

You have no idea how many hunters I know and knew. They have no respect for wildlife......only their fcukin beer.
I know what time it is....four decades.....after a few beers and no blood on their hands....They become frustrated.
They rationalize that purchase of a license by shooting anything and everything that moves...... on their way out of the woods.
They MUST shoot something to make that license, gear,time,expenses worth while.....sad to say.......I know of no other kind.
That's why I came here. I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Anyone who finds great joy in killing and maiming innocent creatures that are of no threat are evil....
Hunting is never pretty.....You live with it.
I prefer hiking with a camera.I want everyone thereafter to see what I see.
ALIVE!!!

To lump you 'all' in one catagory would be.... yes....ignorant
Kodiak

Flossmoor, IL

#10376 Oct 4, 2012
I love this movie.....The Bear

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#10377 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>Very proud.......
By shooting an animal and not killing it.....the animal is left to spend the rest of it's natural life in misery.....all because of you....and scores of others.
I only respect the hunters that MUST hunt because their livelihood depends on it....They will do ALL they can to find what they hit.
Period!
You have no idea how many hunters I know and knew. They have no respect for wildlife......only their fcukin beer.
I know what time it is....four decades.....after a few beers and no blood on their hands....They become frustrated.
They rationalize that purchase of a license by shooting anything and everything that moves...... on their way out of the woods.
They MUST shoot something to make that license, gear,time,expenses worth while.....sad to say.......I know of no other kind.
Anyone who finds great joy in killing and maiming innocent creatures that are of no threat are evil....
ALIVE!!!
Calm down big bear, even you are adding your 2 cents, as we all are.

You paint ugly pictures of hunters, when in fact most hunters drop their prey with 1 shot, and of those that don't, most of them will track down and finish the job. Damn few will let a wounded animal run off to die.

The "Great Joy" I get by killing an animal is joy of filling my freezer to insure my family will have meat for the winter.

You are correct, death is never pretty, but it is inevitable.

On a side note, A neighbor and myself are going on a cat hunt this weekend around his farm. We have around 30 feral critters to put down, Pulling a PETA, if you will.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#10378 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>YOU CAN'T DENY THE TRUTH!!
I'm not as naive as you wish....
Yes, in fact you ARE that naive and your skewed narrow-mindedness proves this.
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>I only respect the hunters that MUST hunt because their livelihood depends on it....They will do ALL they can to find what they hit.
Realistically, no one cares who you respect or why and I don't know a single hunter who doesn't work tirelessly to track and collect their kill.
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea how many hunters I know and knew. They have no respect for wildlife......only their fcukin beer. I know what time it is....four decades.....after a few beers and no blood on their hands....They become frustrated.
So here you resort to stereotyping and outright bigotry. You will lose this argument every time.
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>That's why I came here. I will give you the benefit of the doubt.
I don't need your approval to participate in my time-honored and legal pursuits.
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who finds great joy in killing and maiming innocent creatures that are of no threat are evil....
Are embellishments and theater all you have to offer ?
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>Hunting is never pretty.....You live with it.
Hunting is as natural as breathing to humans. It is a major part of our evolutionary development. For you to come in here on the tail end of human history and pretend there is something abnormal about it is utter stupidity.
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>I prefer hiking with a camera.I want everyone thereafter to see what I see.
ALIVE!!!.
And I do plenty of that as well.
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>To lump you 'all' in one catagory would be.... yes....ignorant.
Finally, one thing we can agree on.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10379 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>Very proud.......
Period!
ALIVE!!!
It seems you don't know as much about hunting as you think you do, so it is your ignorance that is showing. I can't speak for all hunters and I don't try to but in over 40 years of hunting I have never shot and animal that I didn't kill. I have had to track a couple down through the years but I have never lost one. There are between 23,000,000 and 43,000,000 hunters in the USA and you want to hold them all responsible for the few who act like fools? I can't count the number of hunting trips I've returned from with meat for the freezer having only fired one shot or loosed only one shaft. A fellow hunter on another thread said it very well when he wrote "There are two kinds of people in the woods during hunting season, there are HUNTERS and there are KILLERS." Those who kill just for the hell of it aren't hunters! You say you only respect hunter whose livelihood depends on hunting. That's mighty effin gracious of you. I hunt for food because I prefer wild game to factory farmed meat. I don't hunt anything that I'm not going to eat. Which means the money I save at the grocery store can be spent on other important things. So, how is that not a part of my livelihood? Try to remember that hunters are individuals, no two of them are exactly alike, and they each have their own individual reason for hunting. Lawful ethical hunters are by far the vast majority but the nose-pickers who poach, disrespect hunting and break the laws and regulations get all of the attention from people like you. What about the MILLIONS of lawful ethical hunters that you don't hear about BECAUSE they're law abiding and ethical? Pardon me if I don't want or need the benefit of your doubt.....
NDE

United States

#10380 Oct 4, 2012
Vegan for the Animals wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant people are the people who continue to eat meat. People with knowledge are aware that meat consumption/animal agriculture is not only unconscionable cruelty, suffering and violent SENSELESS deaths of more than 150 BILLION animal annually worldwide, but it also over uses and WASTES valuable resources, it pollutes the water, soil and air that we all SHARE and it is decimating rain forests. When someones food choices impact EVERYONE, people like me will continue to speak out about it. Perhaps you ought to tend to your own ignorance before spouting off and showing just how ignorant you are.
It is none of your business what anyone wants to eat. If all of us are vegetarian, it will also affect the eco system.
There should be balance. Therefore, mind your own diet. If you care for animals that much then get rid of every animals products that you are using. That should inlude your shoes, purse, coat, belt, couch, car seats, etc The lists are too much to mention that contain animal products in and out your home. A lot of you vegan and vegetarians are so hypocrites.
Kodiak

Flossmoor, IL

#10381 Oct 4, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down big bear, even you are adding your 2 cents, as we all are.
You paint ugly pictures of hunters, when in fact most hunters drop their prey with 1 shot, and of those that don't, most of them will track down and finish the job. Damn few will let a wounded animal run off to die.
The "Great Joy" I get by killing an animal is joy of filling my freezer to insure my family will have meat for the winter.
You are correct, death is never pretty, but it is inevitable.
On a side note, A neighbor and myself are going on a cat hunt this weekend around his farm. We have around 30 feral critters to put down, Pulling a PETA, if you will.
We have around 30 feral critters to put down, Pulling a PETA, if you will.

Wonderful......and I'm sure you'll kill every one you're aiming at.
May your farm be won/run over with mice.lol
Karma is my best friend.
Kodiak

Flossmoor, IL

#10382 Oct 4, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, in fact you ARE that naive and your skewed narrow-mindedness proves this.
<quoted text>Realistically, no one cares who you respect or why and I don't know a single hunter who doesn't work tirelessly to track and collect their kill.<quoted text>So here you resort to stereotyping and outright bigotry. You will lose this argument every time.
<quoted text>I don't need your approval to participate in my time-honored and legal pursuits.
<quoted text>Are embellishments and theater all you have to offer ?
<quoted text>Hunting is as natural as breathing to humans. It is a major part of our evolutionary development. For you to come in here on the tail end of human history and pretend there is something abnormal about it is utter stupidity.
<quoted text>And I do plenty of that as well.
<quoted text>Finally, one thing we can agree on.
Was I talking to you.........lonely much?
You think I give a rat's azz what you think
Your arrogance is showing
Kodiak

Flossmoor, IL

#10383 Oct 4, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>It seems you don't know as much about hunting as you think you do, so it is your ignorance that is showing. I can't speak for all hunters and I don't try to but in over 40 years of hunting I have never shot and animal that I didn't kill. I have had to track a couple down through the years but I have never lost one. There are between 23,000,000 and 43,000,000 hunters in the USA and you want to hold them all responsible for the few who act like fools? I can't count the number of hunting trips I've returned from with meat for the freezer having only fired one shot or loosed only one shaft. A fellow hunter on another thread said it very well when he wrote "There are two kinds of people in the woods during hunting season, there are HUNTERS and there are KILLERS." Those who kill just for the hell of it aren't hunters! You say you only respect hunter whose livelihood depends on hunting. That's mighty effin gracious of you. I hunt for food because I prefer wild game to factory farmed meat. I don't hunt anything that I'm not going to eat. Which means the money I save at the grocery store can be spent on other important things. So, how is that not a part of my livelihood? Try to remember that hunters are individuals, no two of them are exactly alike, and they each have their own individual reason for hunting. Lawful ethical hunters are by far the vast majority but the nose-pickers who poach, disrespect hunting and break the laws and regulations get all of the attention from people like you. What about the MILLIONS of lawful ethical hunters that you don't hear about BECAUSE they're law abiding and ethical? Pardon me if I don't want or need the benefit of your doubt.....
I know one thing about hunting that is a fact
You're on the decline
As more people become educated..........

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10384 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>I know one thing about hunting that is a fact
You're on the decline
not with hunters teaching their kids how to hunt.
like my brother taught his two kids how to hunt.
I soon will be teaching my kid how to hunt as well.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Level 1

Double Lung em

#10385 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>Was I talking to you.........lonely much?
Yes, you were in fact talking to me and no, I am not lonely.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Level 1

Double Lung em

#10386 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>I know one thing about hunting that is a fact
You're on the decline
Wrong again. Education favors the hunter hands down and polls consistently show that 75%+ of the U.S. population supports regulated hunting.

Any decline in the number of hunters is strictly a finacial consideration of these hard economic times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 6 min Beautiful Black M... 261
News Stray dogs pay tribute at animal lover's funeral 6 min beatlesinafog 4
A six word game (Dec '08) 7 min Parden Pard 18,224
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Jennifer Renee 10,290
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 11 min Mechanic 3,968
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 12 min Parden Pard 25,724
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 13 min Mechanic 5,274
motorcycle traveling stories 20 min Beautiful Black M... 37
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 8,146
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr wichita-rick 159,954
Word Association (Jun '10) 8 hr Mega Monster 27,013
More from around the web