PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story
LUMPY is an EPIC FAIL

Midland, TX

#9369 Sep 22, 2012
stupid corpse - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>And this has WHAT to do with YOUR choice to literally PAY for animals to suffer and die to end up on YOUR plate?
You mean like your killing spree during the planting and harvesting of your grains and veggies ?

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#9370 Sep 22, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text> doing all we can to minimize our impact on the Earth.
No, you are most certainly not doing "all" you can do. You are only doing what you are comfortable with.

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#9371 Sep 22, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>
I address EVERYONE in the manner they address me.
What about those of us that don't even speak baboon?
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#9372 Sep 22, 2012
COWARDLY IMPOTENT SELF HUMILIATING loser Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>No, you are most certainly not doing "all" you can do. You are only doing what you are comfortable with.
I am doing far MORE than all of you pathetic, corpse eating morons and your oblivious corpse eating families combined. Unlike YOU, impotent coward, I do all I CAN to minimize my impact on this planet and to all who inhabit it. I start by NOT EATING CORPSES and I neither PAY nor participate in the despicable atrocities that scum like you cause sentient beings. Try to stay on topic, chimchim..oh, that's right you CAN'T stay on topic because impotent cowards like YOU are the pieseces of sh#t who are causing animals to suffer and die. You are so effing pathetic and the best part of this is that you STILL have NO IDEA what's going on!! Carry on chimchim....we know you will!!!!LOL!!!!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#9373 Sep 22, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>I am doing far MORE than all of you pathetic, corpse eating morons and your oblivious corpse eating families combined. Unlike YOU, impotent coward, I do all I CAN to minimize my impact on this planet and to all who inhabit it. I start by NOT EATING CORPSES and I neither PAY nor participate in the despicable atrocities that scum like you cause sentient beings. Try to stay on topic, chimchim..oh, that's right you CAN'T stay on topic because impotent cowards like YOU are the pieseces of sh#t who are causing animals to suffer and die. You are so effing pathetic and the best part of this is that you STILL have NO IDEA what's going on!! Carry on chimchim....we know you will!!!!LOL!!!!
LOL. You self-righteous boob. Unless you are burying tons of enriched uranium in your backyard, you are making absolutely no impact on this planet to minimize. Get over yourself already.

Then again, you DO spew a lot of obnoxious gases that are probably having some type of negative impact on the ozone layer. How about minimizing THAT impact by shutting the f#ck up already.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#9374 Sep 22, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You self-righteous boob. Unless you are burying tons of enriched uranium in your backyard, you are making absolutely no impact on this planet to minimize. Get over yourself already.
Then again, you DO spew a lot of obnoxious gases that are probably having some type of negative impact on the ozone layer. How about minimizing THAT impact by shutting the f#ck up already.
LMFAO

You're so crazy:)

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#9375 Sep 22, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>I do all I CAN to minimize my impact on this planet and to all who inhabit it.
Nope, you're not "doing all you can".

You are only doing what you're willing to do.

You're a hypocrite.

You are an entertaining little turd muncher though.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#9376 Sep 22, 2012
COWARDLY IMPOTENT SELF HUMILIATING loser Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I'm not "doing all I can".
I am only doing what I'm willing to do.
I'm a hypocrite AND a COWARD.
I strive to be an entertaining little turd muncher though.
tsk tsk chimchim...you really should have quit while you were behind!! I love that you spend soooooo much time obsessing over me! You can't stand the FACT that I and MILLIONS like me are living proof that HUMANS DO NOT NEED TO EAT CORPSES. We know how this upsets you chimchim...so why don't you take some of your HBP meds and go play on the tire swing for a while?? The best thing is that you STILL have NO IDEA what's going on!!! LOL!!! poor chimchim keeps flailing about making an ass of himself!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#9377 Sep 22, 2012
I would be willing to say that Tis Chimmy isn't meeting its market goals for the month..
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#9378 Sep 22, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You self-righteous boob. Unless you are burying tons of enriched uranium in your backyard, you are making absolutely no impact on this planet to minimize. Get over yourself already.
Then again, you DO spew a lot of obnoxious gases that are probably having some type of negative impact on the ozone layer. How about minimizing THAT impact by shutting the f#ck up already.
It's idiots like you that are destroying the planet. Morons like you are sitting on your flabby pimpled asses bitching and ranting and screaming about the people who, unlike YOU, actually give a dam' about animals, the environment and the future of ALL life. I don't need to get over myself because I am NOT self righteous. I do what is RIGHT and what every sensible, CARING person does. Idiots like you can't stand the fact that people like me exist and you are to self absorbed to give a dam' beyond your little delusional world of oblivion and DENIAL. Morons like you are effing up the planet because you think that even little steps to make the world cleaner, more compassionate world is too much for a self centered slob like you.
You corpse eating imbeciles are the reason valuable resources are depleted, water, soil and air are obscenely polluted, and future generations will SUFFER because of idiots like YOU. Keep your empty head in the sand, because people like me are the worlds only hope. You can't stand that fact because all that matters to you is that you eat your corpses and not face the TRUTH of how your ignorant choices impact EVERYONE. Go pick the shreds of corpse out of your nasty teeth, troll.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#9379 Sep 22, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>I am doing far MORE than all of you pathetic, corpse eating morons and your oblivious corpse eating families combined. Unlike YOU, impotent coward, I do all I CAN to minimize my impact on this planet and to all who inhabit it. I start by NOT EATING CORPSES and I neither PAY nor participate in the despicable atrocities that scum like you cause sentient beings. Try to stay on topic, chimchim..oh, that's right you CAN'T stay on topic because impotent cowards like YOU are the pieseces of sh#t who are causing animals to suffer and die. You are so effing pathetic and the best part of this is that you STILL have NO IDEA what's going on!! Carry on chimchim....we know you will!!!!LOL!!!!
Word for word describes the A.R.A. perfectly.

You terrorize and bomb innocent people. YOU pay to intimidate and torture innocent people. YOU pay to have some obscure company, with no direct link to some farm, terrorized because they do some odd job for a 6th generation company directly related to the farm.

I would rather see your huge footprint on the planet than be a part of your hate filled legacy.

'tis true

carry on, you hateful, hypocritical little troll.......

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#9380 Sep 22, 2012
Help me Obi Wan TisChimmy you're my only hope..

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#9381 Sep 22, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>It's idiots like you that are destroying the planet. Morons like you are sitting on your flabby pimpled asses bitching and ranting and screaming about the people who, unlike YOU, actually give a dam' about animals, the environment and the future of ALL life. I don't need to get over myself because I am NOT self righteous. I do what is RIGHT and what every sensible, CARING person does. Idiots like you can't stand the fact that people like me exist and you are to self absorbed to give a dam' beyond your little delusional world of oblivion and DENIAL. Morons like you are effing up the planet because you think that even little steps to make the world cleaner, more compassionate world is too much for a self centered slob like you.
You corpse eating imbeciles are the reason valuable resources are depleted, water, soil and air are obscenely polluted, and future generations will SUFFER because of idiots like YOU. Keep your empty head in the sand, because people like me are the worlds only hope. You can't stand that fact because all that matters to you is that you eat your corpses and not face the TRUTH of how your ignorant choices impact EVERYONE. Go pick the shreds of corpse out of your nasty teeth, troll.
Good grief,'tis chimy. That post right there probably released another 200,000,000 cubic tons of green house gases into the atmosphere. Thanks for the global warming, pr#ck.
Chim Chim slurps browneye

Midland, TX

#9382 Sep 22, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - chim chim wrote:
<quoted text>tsk tsk as chim chim, the grunting baboon, I really should have quit while I was behind!! Don't you all love that I spend soooooo much time obsessing over animal rights that don't exist? True, I can't stand the FACT that 330 MILLION Americans are living proof that eating meat is healthy and wise. This upsets my deluded, chim chim AR ideology but it's all bullshit anyway. Okay, time to take some of my anti-psychotic meds and go play on the tire swing for a while. BTW, I STILL have NO IDEA what's going on but will continue making an ass of myself!
If PETA paid you just one dollar for every time you humiliate yourself here on Topix, you would be one very wealthy monkey, chim chim.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#9383 Sep 22, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Word for word describes the A.R.A. perfectly.
You terrorize and bomb innocent people. YOU pay to intimidate and torture innocent people. YOU pay to have some obscure company, with no direct link to some farm, terrorized because they do some odd job for a 6th generation company directly related to the farm.
I would rather see your huge footprint on the planet than be a part of your hate filled legacy.
'tis true
carry on, you hateful, hypocritical little troll.......
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....thanks for proving what an effing brainwashed M O R O N you are. You can' t refute ANYTHING so like any witless, run of the mill TROLL, you spout off a pile of sh#t that you have NOTHING to back it up with. Get lost you pathetic corpse eating TROLL. You are a pathetic waste of space.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#9384 Sep 22, 2012
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
You're so crazy:)
Thank you, ma'am. And I haven't even started drinking yet :0)

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#9385 Sep 22, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>tsk tsk chimchim...you really should have quit while you were behind!! I love that you spend soooooo much time obsessing over me! You can't stand the FACT that I and MILLIONS like me are living proof that HUMANS DO NOT NEED TO EAT CORPSES. We know how this upsets you chimchim...so why don't you take some of your HBP meds and go play on the tire swing for a while?? The best thing is that you STILL have NO IDEA what's going on!!! LOL!!! poor chimchim keeps flailing about making an ass of himself!
Well, it's not Shakespeare, but probably close enough proof that the infinite monkey theorem is correct.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#9386 Sep 22, 2012
Chim Chim slurps browneye wrote:
<quoted text>If PETA paid you just one dollar for every time you humiliate yourself here on Topix, you would be one very wealthy monkey, chim chim.
I wonder if Chim Chim considers browneye a meat or a salad :0)
Chim Chim slurps browneye

Midland, TX

#9387 Sep 22, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - chim chim wrote:
<quoted text>It's idiots like me, chim chim, that are destroying the planet. Morons like me are sitting on our flabby pimpled asses crammed full of cucumbers, bitching and ranting and screaming about a cucumber shortage. I do what is RIGHT by my anus... what every sensible, CARING pervert does.
Sounds like a waste of perfectly good vegetables... unless of course you are eating them afterwards.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#9388 Sep 22, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, ma'am. And I haven't even started drinking yet :0)
LMFAO

I can't wait until your sh!t faced
and typing:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min wichita-rick 147,028
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 29 min -Lea- 20,589
Last Word - Spelled Out G*A*M*E 36 min AppHappy 71
Mystery Over 'Weird' Plane Trail Photograph 36 min Fundie Taliban 1
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 41 min AppHappy 2,554
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 51 min David0407 5,019
Florida Man Forced Exorcism on Elderly Girlfrie... (Sep '13) 54 min Lawrence Wolf 25
A Look At American Jihadis: Why Do They Fight? 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 27
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr TALLYHO 8541 36,521
70-Pound Turtle Found Wandering Near SoCal Coun... 5 hr Fundie Taliban 2
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••