PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10803 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Level 1

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8717 Sep 14, 2012
Stupid corpse eatin troll wrote:
Whoooooooooooooosh!
:-D

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#8719 Sep 14, 2012
Stupid stupid TROLLS wrote:
<quoted text>You poor dishrag, when are you going to grasp that YOU are the troll? You DO envy me and you prove it EVERY TIME you yap about me. That is ALL you have done here is obsess over me and the proof is throughout this thread. Get the psychiatric help you desperately need and maybe the psychiatrist will help ou get over our obsession and ENVY of strangers. Good luck....you need it!
It's not envy you freakin' moron. It's disgust and pity. DUH!

Level 1

Boggy Creek

#8720 Sep 14, 2012
VEGAN for the Animals wrote:
More TRUTH for the sensible, intelligent people who actually CARE about the topic here, and about the animals, the Earth and the future of ALL who inhabit the planet:
http://www.tonywardle.co.uk/articles/vl33_1.p...
You and the truth are mutually exclusive. Don't even try to pass off your propaganda and pseudoscience as the truth, sensible and intelligent people know better.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#8727 Sep 14, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
Apparently, the jerkoff has a problem with people enjoying a good meal. Talk about envious, lol. Not only do we have decent lives, careers, and families, but we get to eat delicious food. Yay, us!
plus, only a Christian believes in satan. since the satanic church is a creation of the Christian one.

Level 1

Boggy Creek

#8728 Sep 14, 2012
LUMPY is a GASBAG wrote:
<quoted text>Would someone help LUMPY please ?
The douchebag got her head stuck in the toilet again while bobbing for tuds.
It's like a monkey trap.....she needs to let go of that wad of turds first.......then flush and pull at the same time.

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#8729 Sep 14, 2012
Stupid corpse eatin troll wrote:
Also, people who truly have decent, fulfilling lives and careers do NOT feel the need to convince strangers on a frickin forum of it.
Nobody is trying to convince anyone anything about themselves, what we are doing is called sharing.

You are the only one here trying to convince anyone of anything.

With the same exact post over and over and over.....you are failing miserably.

Still the ever "Consistent Idiot"

"conĚsistĚent
Adjective:
(of a person, behavior, or process) Unchanging in achievement or effect over a period of time"

"idiot: a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot

'tis true

carry on, you worthless little troll.......

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#8730 Sep 14, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>It's like a monkey trap.....she needs to let go of that wad of turds first.......then flush and pull at the same time.
Our resident monkey, HAC, simply isn't that smart which is predictable for PETAfile.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#8732 Sep 14, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>No MAN would ever act like you PoS cowards do.
But a monkey would act exactly like YOU do.
<quoted text>Ready? 10..9..8..7..6.....
5 is next, monkey girl.

Level 1

Boggy Creek

#8734 Sep 14, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
plus, only a Christian believes in satan. since the satanic church is a creation of the Christian one.
Lil' Sister, there is serious EVIL in this world whether you're Christian or not and it doesn't matter if you call it Satan or some other name. That evil lurks in the human mind and can rear it's ugly head any place at any time. Hitler....Pol Pot.....Idi Amin....Jeffrey Dahmer....Charly Manson.....bin Laden....Vlad the Impaler......Ingrid Newkirk....Jerry Vlasak.....Gary Yourofsky......Lumpy......need I go on?

Spokaloonian

Level 7

for a hamburger today.

#8735 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>Did squatty done have himself ANOTHER uncontrollable pansyass hissyfit? He shore did! Wanna know why? Because squatty is an insecure, sackless, spinless COWARD who has absolutley ZERO sense of dignity, pride, or intelligence. The first thing squatty does every day is slobber over his filthy, nicotine stained keyboard while he puffs on nasty cancer stick and hacks up phlegm while pounding on the keys as he flails about screaming at his filthy, yellowed monitor..Insecure, impotent squatty obsesses over ANIMAL RIGHTS because he fears ARAs and he proves it EVERY DAY nad EVERY NIGHT.
No MAN would ever act like you PoS cowards do. You aren't even a mere shell of a man, and the fact that you continue to regurgiate your little uncontrollable asinine hissyfits day in and day out just to be humiliated even more than you already humiliate yourself, magnifies what a sackless, witless, spineless COWARD you are.
What a despicable waste of space. Go smoke another nasty cancer stick, like everything, those nasty cancer sticks have more power than you ever will.
Time for another uncontrollable hissy fit, squatty? Of course it is because you are a spineless, sacklesss COWARD who lacks dignity, pride and intelligence.
Ready? 10..9..8..7..6.....
Consistent Idiot

'tis true

carry on, lame little troll.......

Level 1

Boggy Creek

#8736 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>Did squatty done have himself ANOTHER uncontrollable pansyass hissyfit? He shore did! Wanna know why? Because squatty is an insecure, sackless, spinless COWARD who has absolutley ZERO sense of dignity, pride, or intelligence. The first thing squatty does every day is slobber over his filthy, nicotine stained keyboard while he puffs on nasty cancer stick and hacks up phlegm while pounding on the keys as he flails about screaming at his filthy, yellowed monitor..Insecure, impotent squatty obsesses over ANIMAL RIGHTS because he fears ARAs and he proves it EVERY DAY nad EVERY NIGHT.
No MAN would ever act like you PoS cowards do. You aren't even a mere shell of a man, and the fact that you continue to regurgiate your little uncontrollable asinine hissyfits day in and day out just to be humiliated even more than you already humiliate yourself, magnifies what a sackless, witless, spineless COWARD you are.
What a despicable waste of space. Go smoke another nasty cancer stick, like everything, those nasty cancer sticks have more power than you ever will.
Time for another uncontrollable hissy fit, squatty? Of course it is because you are a spineless, sacklesss COWARD who lacks dignity, pride and intelligence.
Ready? 10..9..8..7..6.....
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A..........GASP........BWHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH......HAHA.. ..HAHA...HA....DEEP BREATH.......You're funny!!!

The only thing uncontrollable is the laughter (at you not with you) you simple minded moron. The humiliation is all yours Lumpy. No one can take that away from you.'Tis true!!
LUMPY FAILS

San Angelo, TX

#8739 Sep 14, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY the EPIC FAIL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, as ALWAYS, I'm slobbering over my filthy goat jizz stained keyboard waiting for my fecal feast.
Let me add:
I'm an insecure, sackless, spinless COWARD who has absolutley ZERO sense of dignity, pride, intelligence or proper hygiene and I have a large lubed gherkin in each hand.
So you're a two fisted pervert then.
LUMPY CHUGS GOAT

San Angelo, TX

#8740 Sep 14, 2012
VEGAN for the Anus - LUMPY wrote:
For the sensible, intelligent people who actually CARE about the topic, and about animals, the environment and the future of ALL life on Earth:

So that's how you hide the evidence.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#8742 Sep 14, 2012
VEGAN for the Animals wrote:
For the sensible, intelligent people who actually CARE about the topic, and about animals, the environment and the future of ALL life on Earth:
http://www.choosehunting.com
Same PSYCHO, different day. The "topic" is how loony PeTA is, you're confused.

The trash you post has gone from bad to worse. You are the true poster child for the animal rights idiots everywhere, PSYCHO.
There are no animal rights, an animal cant have rights... the idea at its core is simply absurd.

The rest of us will keep in practice common animal welfare and affording animals the protections they need, while you dolts are screaming the sky is falling.
LUMPY SUX

San Angelo, TX

#8744 Sep 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="hunters are COWARDS =- LUMPY the EPIC FAIL"]I will Keep FAILING and flailing about and making an ass of myself cuz I'm the fugly no life loser TROLL from PETA HQ. Only a sackless, insecure, socially inept, impotent, COWARDLY, douchebag pervert like me, LUMPY, would slobber over their filthy keyboard all day and all night obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS that don't even exist. What an effing self humiliating LOSER I am.[/QUOTE]But that'a why you're an epic fail... it's you're destiny.
LUMPY is a GASBAG

San Angelo, TX

#8745 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>I will Keep FAILING and flailing about and making an ass of myself cuz I'm the fugly no life loser TROLL from PETA HQ. Only a sackless, insecure, socially inept, impotent, COWARDLY, douchebag pervert like me, LUMPY, would slobber over their filthy keyboard all day and all night obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS that don't even exist. What an effing self humiliating POS LOSER I am.
But that's why you're an epic fail... it's you're destiny.

Spokaloonian

Level 7

for a hamburger today.

#8747 Sep 14, 2012
Come back for more humiliation real soon!
lumpy, we could wait a month to see your self humiliation and not one word would be different from you.

You are a perfect "Consistent Idiot." That is where your perfection ends.

Have you ever had an original thought? Doubtful.
You really need to get the updated PETA and AR handbooks. Your drivel is boring.

'tis true

carry on, witless little troll.......
Rambler

Meridian, ID

#8748 Sep 14, 2012
P ~ Pus Pockets
E ~ Encouraging
T ~ Terminal
A ~ Anorexia
Yep....Thats Lumpy
LUMPY SUX

San Angelo, TX

#8749 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>You all know I will keep humiliating my fugly self cuz after all, that is all I do day in and day out....because like all sackless, spineless, witless self humiliating COWARDLY, douchebag perverts, I lack pride, dignity and intelligence and proper hygiene.'tis true and I prove it every day and every night and I will prove it AGAIN relentlesly.
How could anyone doubt you, monkey girl ?

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#8751 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>Did witless jojo have himself an uncontrollable hissy fit? Back to be further humiliated? yep, because like all sackless, witless, spineless COWARDS, you lack dignity, pride and intelligence.'tis true! Come back for more humiliation real soon!
umm... stating elementary facts is being "uncontrollable"?... Really?
....but you going on and on and on with your mindless blather is helping who or accomplishing what?

Its a pity you or someone like you cant answer real world questions, or at least try to honestly. You and your cause might find some dignity, instead of the humiliation you heap on yourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 12 min Princess Hey 49,359
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 17 min Princess Hey 150,125
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 45 min Alyssa76 41,378
What Turns You Off? 46 min Mister_ E 717
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 47 min Alyssa76 83,811
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 47 min Alyssa76 16,756
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 50 min Alyssa76 3,448
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Scarbelly Bob 22,965
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr wichita-rick 219,089
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 3 hr wichita-rick 1,967