PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#7182 Aug 28, 2012
Hey TROLL, just stfu because you are nothing but a witless, insecure, whiny WASTE OF SPACE.
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#7183 Aug 28, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
also hac has this insane idea that we envy it. we do NOT envy it. if we did. we would try to emulate hac in her lifestyle.
the fact we refuse to do so. should have pointed out that we are happy as who we are. that we prefer to live as we do.
also, hac assumes that none of us do care. we care in our own way. as in trying to make sure those animals we do eat. have been well taken care of. as well as given swift clean deaths. it is not kosher to use a animal that has been terrorized to death. and or has had a lingering one. swift deaths are kosher. yes, even a Pagan like me can be kosher in one's diet.
plus, if I was to be like hac. I would have to be a career woman with no child. that or stick my daughter into a govt ran liberal day care.
the fact that I am raising the next generation in the form of my daughter. and teaching her how to grow herbs and veggies. as well as how to care for companion animals. how to feed, water, in the case of our boys - deal with their litterboxs.
at least my daughter will have by the time she grows up into the lady she is meant to be. she will know how to defend herself, cook, clean, even do repairs on house and vehicle. most of that will be from me. since I learned how to do that. be it at home, or at the job I once worked at for nearly 20 years. by being a mom. I have a better chance and making sure the next generation has a chance to be better.
also, my daughter has learned that in being a housewife. if I have the time to air dry the laundry outside that I will do so. I benefit nature and humankind. because I am NOT using our natural gas dryer to dry our clothes. thus helping out by saving fuel when possible.
as I said. there are many ways to help out. there is no one "Holy Path" of helping nature. one does it as best as one can in one's setting. and even a small amount still goes a loooong way. even if folks can not see the immediate outcome of that small action.
and the only person I am envious of. is my daughter.there is no one else for me to be envious of.
awwwww...is the dishrag STILL obsessing over things and people you know NOTHING about?? The best part is that you can say all you want about anyone and you can post your delusional wishful images of complete strangers on internet forums and the FACT will still remain that YOU are a mentally disturbed, obsessed dishrag and you always will be. I realize you ENVY me and I don't blame you one bit. I obviously am in your every thought, dishrag, because you wallow in your own self made misery and ignorance. The fact that you go so far as to joke about terminating a life of an innocent human being is no surprise considering you also gleefully PAY for animals to suffer and die violent deaths just to feed your ignorant apathetic face. You're a despicable wretched dishrag.'tis true! Have fun obsessing and ENVYING people and things you know NOTHING about!! ta-ta dishrag!
John

Brisbane, Australia

#7184 Aug 28, 2012
Vegan for the Animals wrote:
More information for the sensible, intelligent readers who actually have an interest in the topic:
Comfortably Unaware:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yr3Zm3xWSuQXX
What a load of soppy unscientific garbage.
Vegans, like the global warming morons, are a doomsday cult.
In the minds of these imbeciles evil doers are destroying the planet and only by converting everybody to their cult will the earth survive.
In some countries overpopulation and deforestation is a problem.
That's not the situation in my country.
Since the time of the dinosaurs the earth has supported billions of grazing animals and the predators that eat them. They are a normal healthy part of the environment so your vegan bullshit about farm animals destroying the earth is crap.
Man made global warming is pure fantasy.
CO2 is a trace gas in the earth's atmosphere - less than 0.04% of the atmospere.
Man made CO2 is a trace of a trace gas, and would be absorbed by increased photosynthesis anyway. It is therefore not a pollutant.
The earth is not going to end HAC.
Eat meat.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#7185 Aug 28, 2012
I believe we are going to end up with a new topix expression out of this thready....

Tis Chimmy.....lol...It's very catchy and describes a bizillion afflictions...

please icon responsibly....
:o

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#7186 Aug 28, 2012
if I am obsessed with something.
it is to make sure my daughter grows up to be safe, healthy, well mannered, intelligently informed young lady I know she will be.
there is nothing else I am obsessed with.
only a insane person would think that I am that way with them.

Virginia Beach, VA

#7187 Aug 28, 2012
John wrote:
blahblahblahblahblahblahI'm an insecure, impotent MORON blahblahblahblahblah
do the world a favor and just stfu. You serve no purpose and all you do is waste space. You are an effing pathetic, impotent, brain dead corpse eating slob. Tis true!

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#7188 Aug 28, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
it is to make sure my daughter grows up to be safe, healthy, well mannered, intelligently informed young lady I know she will be.
And an insane poster is exactly what we have been slapping around on this thready..!!..but....shusssssss s!...we don't want to let on that we know anything...let it continue..you don't get to witness this kinda thingy everyday...!!!...Gasp...at least I hope not...!
:)

Virginia Beach, VA

#7189 Aug 28, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
Wrong, dishrag, you are obsessed and the FACT that literally every one of your ranting, bitching whining OBSESSED regurgitations are either to or about ME says it all. Face it honey, you can't hide from your own miserable truth and anyone who reads this thread can see that you and the other trifling TROLLS are obsessed with me. you ARE insane and you need serious psychiatric help IMMEDTIATELY. No sane, healthy minded adult would ever act like you do. Get that help and quit obsessing over people and things you know NOTHING about.

You're welcome. Enjoy your next OBSESSED whiny rant and denial.
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

High Springs, FL

#7190 Aug 28, 2012
AllrightThenGoFuckYourselfBitc h!:)
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#7191 Aug 28, 2012
^^another uncontrolled pansyass hissyfit from an insecure corpse eating COWARD^^

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#7192 Aug 28, 2012
such stupid corpse eaters wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, it's another day of impotent squatty obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who lacks the dignity, pride, intelligence and spine it takes to act like a MAN. How predictable. Carry on, squaty...we know you are hovering and slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and make a fool of yourself again and again and again!!
You can't refute like a MAN because you aren't even a mere shell of a man. You are an insecure, spineless COWARD and you prove it every hour of every day!! Better hurry squatty, we know you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and prove what a COWARD you are!!!
Watch how many more times the insecure spineless COWARD replies to this same post over and over and over because he lacks PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE and dlck and a spine!'tis true!!
No, YOU'RE the idiot obsessing over "animal rights". I'm the one who knows that no such thing exists, animals do not and cannot have rights. DUH!

Level 1

Boggy Creek

#7193 Aug 28, 2012
More ON TOPIC information for the sane, sensible, intelligent readers:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
No, you simple minded fool, the topic is PeTA stupidity. Get a clue, will ya?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#7194 Aug 28, 2012
so, a bit off target. but who here washes their rice before cooking it? don't forget to save the water from the washing. garden plants love it.
had steak tonite with apple butter on top. with the aforementioned rice and as veggies a stirfry mix.
tomorrow it is burgers.
need to talk to that one cousin of mine who raises free range cattle. and see about getting a half a cow.
and yes, it is free range. as in his cattle have at least 20 acres to roam about in. see if I can pick out the cow and help to put it down. as well as pay for the entire cowhide for my husband to make a few things with. like new shoes for all three of us. as well as a vest for me.
then to see about another cousin of mine to see if he is still raising geese to sell.
either item will need me to take a weekend trip to North Dakota. as in Red River Valley land.

Virginia Beach, VA

#7195 Aug 28, 2012
Also, any parent who ENVIES their child is mentally disturbed. healthy parents NEVER envy their children. Healthy sane, decent parents are PROUD of their children's accomplishments, NOT envious. get that psychiatric help immediately, you need it.
TRUTH hurts don't it?
John

Brisbane, Australia

#7196 Aug 28, 2012
Such stupid corpse eaters wrote:
<quoted text>do the world a favor and just stfu. You serve no purpose and all you do is waste space. You are an effing pathetic, impotent, brain dead corpse eating slob. Tis true!
Gee, what a great response!
Were you the captain of your debating team at college?

Level 1

Boggy Creek

#7197 Aug 28, 2012
More information for the sensible, intelligent readers who actually have an interest in the topic:
Comfortably Unaware:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yr3Zm3xWSuQXX
What a complete idiot, the topic is PeTA stupidity. Stop spamming propaganda. What a maroon.

Virginia Beach, VA

#7198 Aug 28, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>No, YOU'RE the idiot obsessing over "animal rights". I'm the one who knows that no such thing exists, animals do not and cannot have rights. DUH!
Oh look, it's another day of impotent squatty obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who lacks the dignity, pride, intelligence and spine it takes to act like a MAN. How predictable. Carry on, squaty...we know you are hovering and slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and make a fool of yourself again and again and again!!
You can't refute like a MAN because you aren't even a mere shell of a man. You are an insecure, spineless COWARD and you prove it every hour of every day!! Better hurry squatty, we know you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and prove what a COWARD you are!!!
Watch how many more times the insecure spineless COWARD replies to this same post over and over and over because he lacks PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE and dlck and a spine!'tis true!!

Let's count how many times the insecure COWARD replies to the same post!!

here comes the coward with the predictable uncontrollable hissy fit!!LOL!! You are beyond pathetic!'tis true!

Level 1

Boggy Creek

#7199 Aug 28, 2012
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls wrote:
On a more serious note; Lumpy you do more harm to a cause you claim to support because you are a blithering idiot on these boards.....nobody is going to take you seriously if they think you're a fool....why don't you try to be nice,you may be suprised at how posters who poke fun at you,ridicule you and call you nasty names would turn their attitudes around.....(myself included)......would'nt that be better for your cause......just try being nice.
I've tried that already. The stupid slut can't control her insane hatred of all things human. She's completely overwhelmed by it.

Level 1

Boggy Creek

#7200 Aug 28, 2012
<quoted text>awwwww...is the dishrag STILL obsessing over things and people you know NOTHING about?? The best part is that you can say all you want about anyone and you can post your delusional wishful images of complete strangers on internet forums and the FACT will still remain that YOU are a mentally disturbed, obsessed dishrag and you always will be. I realize you ENVY me and I don't blame you one bit. I obviously am in your every thought, dishrag, because you wallow in your own self made misery and ignorance. The fact that you go so far as to joke about terminating a life of an innocent human being is no surprise considering you also gleefully PAY for animals to suffer and die violent deaths just to feed your ignorant apathetic face. You're a despicable wretched dishrag.'tis true! Have fun obsessing and ENVYING people and things you know NOTHING about!! ta-ta dishrag!
STFU cesspool.
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

High Springs, FL

#7201 Aug 28, 2012
Hey squach,how are ya?....I ate some juicy steak today,how bout you? ItriedToReason WithThatDumbBitch butSheWouldn't hear it....Oh well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 11 min Lumatrix 1,785
word of advice.. (Aug '14) 13 min CJ Rocker 44
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Blitzking 163,680
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 14 min CJ Rocker 79,123
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 16 min CJ Rocker 889
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min wichita-rick 162,727
Impossible brand and product combinations (Jan '12) 47 min wichita-rick 546
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr skybobbie 11,352
motorcycle traveling stories 1 hr Wolftracks 758
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Wolftracks 40,617