PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments
2,641 - 2,660 of 10,818 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014
Ban Obsessed trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Yep, the pathetic witless trolls are sitting and waiting for my posts to appear so they can decorate them! WOO HOO, the fun just never stops for the trifling trolls! You're welcome.(FYI-that's because I just gave you something exciting to do!:)
Ban Obsessed trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

The witless impotent COWARD from oz is STILL flailing about and making a fool of itself...the loser will never learn.

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

boogerschnitzel wrote:
<quoted text> Don't bother, Sitz. I, among a few others, respectfully told IT the almost exact thing A FEW MONTHS AGO. IT is either mentally ill, extremely immature and a control freak, or a troll. Don't feed it. Thread is good for points at least. Lol. Hope all is good in your neck of the woods, take care.
I'd say OBNOXIOUSLY OBSESSED TROLL. And I won't be feeding it anymore. But I think I'll stop by for points and to chat. Hope it pisses IT off being ignored. Lol. Alls good here, thanks! Hope the same for you.=0)
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Oh HAC, such venom!
You shouldn't speak like that to your friends.
Ban Obsessed trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Sitz4hours wrote:
<quoted text> I'd say OBNOXIOUSLY OBSESSED TROLL. And I won't be feeding it anymore. But I think I'll stop by for points and to chat. Hope it pisses IT off being ignored. Lol. Alls good here, thanks! Hope the same for you.=0)
Gotta love how you pitiful trolls project all the time!!

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

Sitz4hours wrote:
Yes, that is in fact what happened. This thread is posted in the Offbeat forum, and in that forum there is a game where you get 1 point for opening a thread (up to 100 pts.) and 20 pts. for commenting on a thread (up to 100 pts.). I just earned 41 pts. I'm not a troll and offered you some TRUTHFUL CONSTUCTIVE CRITICISM. If YOU ARE NOT AN OBSESSED TROLL OR MENTALLY ILL, YOU WILL TAKE MY ADVICE. I recognize most of the other posters name from Offbeat and they don't act like trolls there. Your continuous, obsessive replying does though.*shrugs* If I'm wrong about that, my apologies.
As for the actual topic, I think PETA is a ridiculous, laughable, extremetist organization.
You forgot to tell the OBNOXIOUSLY OBSESSED LOSER TROLL that you only get 1PT. PER THREAD and that the judge it icons are worth 0, that she earned every mean, nuts, clueless, spam, etc. judge it icon all by her OBNOXIOUSLY OBSESSED self by her own verbal filth. And her bitchin' about getting them is hilarious since she gives them out right and left herself, as well as giving them herself. She is a retarded PETA poster child, an organization of extremetists (heartily agree with ya on that one!). I could careless about points, commented just to speak the truth. Which THE HYPOCRITICAL OBNOXIOUSLY OBSESSED TROLL will be negatively decorating as soon as IT reads it. Lol

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

nunya_biznass wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to tell the OBNOXIOUSLY OBSESSED LOSER TROLL that you only get 1PT. PER THREAD and that the judge it icons are worth 0, that she earned every mean, nuts, clueless, spam, etc. judge it icon all by her OBNOXIOUSLY OBSESSED self by her own verbal filth. And her bitchin' about getting them is hilarious since she gives them out right and left herself, as well as giving them herself. She is a retarded PETA poster child, an organization of extremetists (heartily agree with ya on that one!). I could careless about points, commented just to speak the truth. Which THE HYPOCRITICAL OBNOXIOUSLY OBSESSED TROLL will be negatively decorating as soon as IT reads it. Lol
Yes, this one posts on threads because the world NEEDS to hear her words of wisdom! She must share her immense knowledge with the masses....lol.

(I have to check in here occasionally for a good laugh, what a childish moron. hee hee!)

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

How many vegans does it take to change a lightbulb?
Two, one to change it and one to check for animal ingredients.

*****What do you call a militant vegan?
*****Lactose intolerant.

How many peta members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None. They're too busy thinking if the lightbulb was tested on animals.

What do you call a serisouly diabetic peta member who refuses insulin?

Dead.

How many steps does it take a peta member to walk the dog?

Two: 1. To unhook the dog from the leash. and 2. to watch the dog run into a busy street.

"Peta members are protesting my stance on the running of the bulls and want to steal my animals. I gave them my address. After they came, it turned into The Running of the Pit Bulls."

*****What do you call a peta member with brains?

*****No such thing.

What did the circus say to the peta protesters?

Sorry, we don't need any more clowns.
Ban Obsessed Trolls

Lexington Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Ban Obsessed trolls wrote:
<quoted text>So you and others post on random threads because it is just a silly little "game"? Gotcha. It explains the witless mentality of the trolls here and the fact they have dull lives. Sorry, but playing silly games to score points is not the reason I am here. I post on threads pertaining to Animal Rights issues because I actually CARE about animals. It's not a ridiculous childish game for me, but if that's what floats your boat...have fun.
Also, you all seem to think that just because this article appears on the ridiculous "offbeat" forum that it is only for you jokers who only post because it's a silly game for you to score points? pfffft...seriously, unless you all are under the age of 18, seems like a pathetic way to spend your days...but again, whatever floats your boring little boats...
Ack!!! I just read another one of my drunken-stupor induced posts from last night. I'm trifling, I tell ya. Trifling!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

A few more ON TOPIC chuckles for y'all...

Pamela Anderson calls herself a vegan.
I find that hard to believe, judging by the amount of meat that's been inside her.         
Why are vegans detrimental to the earth?
Because they produce immense amounts of methane.

*****According to Google, March 15th is "Eat An Animal For PETA Day", so mark your calender, folks!=D
Happy Wednesday!=)

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Lexington Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
Pamela Anderson calls herself a vegan.
I find that hard to believe, judging by the amount of meat that's been inside her.         
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha!
G'morning!=D

;0)

Lol
ban loser trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

nunya_biznass wrote:
<quoted text>
What a pile of asinine puke that only a trifling TROLL would regurgitate. You effing witless slobs do nothing but waste space. You haven't spoken any "truth" let alone anything in relation to the topic or even remotely interesting. Get back to trolling, you bumbling waste of space m o r o n.

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Lexington Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
<quoted text> G'morning!=D
;0)
Lol
Good morning. That was friggin hilarious :0)

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

I see nasty decorations....

Sound the fruit loop alarm! hAC is here!

Lol
Ban Loser Trolls

Lexington Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

ban loser trolls wrote:
<quoted text>What a pile of asinine puke that only a trifling TROLL such as myself would regurgitate. I am an effing witless slob who does nothing but waste space. I haven't spoken any "truth" let alone anything in relation to the topic or even remotely interesting. Time for me to get back to trolling, with my bumbling waste of space m o r o n self.
Gawd, why do I start drinking so early in the morning!!! I've gotten so trifling that I'm trolling myself!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. That was friggin hilarious :0)
Hell yeah it was! Made me snort coffee outta my nose! Lol. Hope you have a great day!=)

P.S... Don't forget to mark your calender for March 15th.=D lol
LUMPY is a GASBAG

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Ban Obsessed trolls aka HAC - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>When I'm not riding my goat's ass with a strap-on, I spend my days fantasizing about it....after all, I am an impotent, witless, socially inept effing loser who spends every minute of my pointless, perverted, goat molesting 'life' obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS that don't even exist because I'm an insecure, dlckless COWARD.'tis true!! I'll be sure to humiliate myself some more!!
We're counting on it, LUMPY.
LUMPY is a GASBAG

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

boogerschnitzel wrote:
<quoted text> IT is either mentally ill, extremely immature and a control freak, or a troll.
"It" aka HAC - LUMPY - chim chim is all of the above.

No question about it.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Ban Obsessed trolls wrote:
<quoted text>So, you just happened onto this thread and have nothing to say about the topic? Uh huh.... okie dokie.
Oh sweetie.
You know I have PLENTY to say about the topic..
You just don't want to hear it.

All you want to do is talk about yourself.
Sad...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TOO Gay *}?{* 7 min Emerald 2
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min CrunchyBacon 18,266
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Ooogah Boogah 114,911
OMG! Just look at this! 9 min ---Word Woman--- 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Princess Hey 144,977
Houthis 11 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
30,000 post wins (May '13) 12 min Nobody 2 Special 1,280
Fergson Police Dept. 12 min CrunchyBacon 273
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min Denny CranesPlace 35,943
What's your tip for the day? 25 min Emerald 771