DUH

Chicago, IL

#13836 Sep 5, 2014
"Your a banana." Educated in California, no doubt.
Bill

Owensboro, KY

#13837 Sep 5, 2014
I think that you don't find people that always agree with the jury's decision. The system may not be foolproof; you have that appellate process, but in this case, I will suggest that two very capable teams laid out the issues and that jury made the right decision from their standpoint.

Rick Perry

“...rain's better'n snow....”

Since: Jun 08

so long as it don't 'stack' up

#13838 Sep 6, 2014
"I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is."

Mariah Carey
Bill

Owensboro, KY

#13839 Sep 6, 2014
“The third agency of government I would do away with - the education, the uh, the commerce and let’s see. I can’t the third one. I can’t. Sorry Oops.”

Texas Governor and 2016 Republican Presidential Candidate James Richard "Rick" Perry

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#13840 Sep 6, 2014
IF your "sicker than a dog" wouldn't it be time to get quit going to the veterinarian ? Rick
Bill

Owensboro, KY

#13841 Sep 7, 2014
You can’t take Perry seriously.… He’s a chicken-shit guy.

George W Bush
Bill

Owensboro, KY

#13842 Sep 7, 2014
This was a very humbling experience for me. The fact is we go through humbling events in our lives. And that one certainly was. Anyone who watched that campaign knows it was a very humbling time for me.

Rick Perry

#13843 Sep 7, 2014
"The country is not ready for a president who looks like L'il Abner...."

Old Sam

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13844 Sep 8, 2014
If a blade of grass can grow in a concrete walk and a fig tree in the side of a mountain cliff, a human being empowered with an invincible faith can survive all odds the world can throw against his tortured soul. ~ Robert Schuller

“All things considered...”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#13845 Sep 8, 2014
"Sometimes, the Internet can feel like a middle-school playground, populated by brats in ski masks who name-call and taunt with the fake bravery of the anonymous. But sometimes-thank goodness-it's nicer than real life."

~Susan Orlean

#13846 Sep 8, 2014
"My husband gave me a necklace. It's fake. I requested fake. Maybe I'm paranoid, but in this day and age, I don't want something around my neck that's worth more than my head."

~Rita Rudner

[lol luv it!]

#13847 Sep 8, 2014
"Please, Thank you and You're welcome go a long ways with me. But if it takes someone more than 3 seconds to realize this, I will have already knocked you upside your head with my cane. I will however say "Thank you"."

~:~/..lol

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#13848 Sep 8, 2014
"She was madder than a centipede ,with no shoes,standing on a hot rock"
Jed Clampett :)

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Montebello, CA

#13849 Sep 8, 2014
"When faced with senseless drama,
spiteful criticism and misguided opinions...
walking away is the best way to stand up for yourself.
To respond with anger is an endorsement of their attitude."

~unknown

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#13850 Sep 9, 2014
'Seldom Seen, Much Admired'

Anon.

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13851 Sep 9, 2014
What is my purpose in life, what is my responsibility? Whether I like it or not, I am on this planet and it is far better to do something for humanity. So you see that compassion is the seed or basis. If we take care to foster compassion, we will see that it brings the other good human qualities. The topic of compassion is not at all religious business; it is very important to know that it is human business that it is a question of human survival that is not a question of human luxury...It is clear that even without religion we can manage. However, without these basic human qualities we cannot survive. It is a question of our own peace and mental stability.~ Dalai Lama
Bill

Owensboro, KY

#13852 Sep 9, 2014
“The more I listen to the Yes (for Scottish Independence) campaign, the more I worry about its minimisation and even denial of risks. Whenever the big issues are raised – our heavy reliance on oil revenue if we become independent, what currency we’ll use, whether we’ll get back into the EU – reasonable questions are drowned out by accusations of ‘scaremongering’.”

JK Rowling

#13854 Sep 9, 2014
"When I see those commercials (Help The Children) it breaks my heart. I'd love to be that skinny, but without all the death and flies and stuff."

Mariah Carey
Bill

Owensboro, KY

#13855 Sep 10, 2014
I know you won't believe me, but the highest form of human excellence is to question oneself and others.

Socrates

#13856 Sep 10, 2014
"Officeholders are the agents of the people, not their masters."

Grover Cleveland

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 30,032
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 7 min Spirit67_ 9,172
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 9 min Spirit67_ 7,271
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 10 min Spirit67_ 17,860
Describe how you are feeling in just ONE word... (Feb '09) 13 min Spirit67_ 6,861
What's your tip for the day? 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,530
Food List (Aug '13) 15 min Spirit67_ 1,277
Two chocolate makers warn of huge annual deficit 50 min TALLYHO 8541 74
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr CJ Rocker 7,762
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Michael 150,873
Bill Cosby 3 hr Emerald 82
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr -Shaman- 23,839

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE