Interesting Quotes
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#13823 Sep 1, 2014
Before ya critize anyone,,walk a mile in his shoes,,and then while holdin his shoes,,go tell him to go fu^& himself.....!

“..she was the ONLY person..”

Since: Jun 08

...Trump could have beat.....

#13824 Sep 1, 2014
"In a moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing. The next best thing is the wrong thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing."

Theodore Roosevelt
Bill

Richmond, KY

#13825 Sep 1, 2014
Juarez is the most violent city in America

Rick Perry

#13826 Sep 2, 2014
"Facts are stupid things."

Ronald Reagan

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13827 Sep 3, 2014
Perhaps the greatest charity comes when we are kind to each other, when we don't judge or categorize someone else, when we simply give each other the benefit of the doubt or remain quiet. Charity is accepting someone's differences, weaknesses, and shortcomings; having patience with someone who has let us down; or resisting the impulse to become offended when someone doesn't handle something the way we might have hoped. Charity is refusing to take advantage of another's weakness and being willing to forgive someone who has hurt us. Charity is expecting the best of each other. ~ Marvin J. Ashton

“Jax Jones”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

"You Don't Know Me"

#13828 Sep 3, 2014
ďI no longer have patience for certain things, not because Iíve become arrogant, but simply because I reached a point in my life where I do not want to waste more time with what displeases me or hurts me. I have no patience for cynicism, excessive criticism and demands of any nature. I lost the will to please those who do not like me, to love those who do not love me and to smile at those who do not want to smile at me.

I no longer spend a single minute on those who lie or want to manipulate. I decided not to coexist anymore with pretense, hypocrisy, dishonesty and cheap praise. I do not tolerate selective erudition nor academic arrogance. I do not adjust either to popular gossiping. I hate conflict and comparisons. I believe in a world of opposites and thatís why I avoid people with rigid and inflexible personalities. In friendship I dislike the lack of loyalty and betrayal. I do not get along with those who do not know how to give a compliment or a word of encouragement. Exaggerations bore me and I have difficulty accepting those who do not like animals. And on top of everything I have no patience for anyone who does not deserve my patience.Ē

- Josť Micard Teixeira

“Resist Persist Enlist Exist”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Alhambra, CA

#13829 Sep 3, 2014
The insanity of computer programming is, you can do what is (seemingly) the exact same thing over and over, and yet get different results.

Leaf Strind

#13830 Sep 3, 2014
"I report to you that our country is challenged at home and abroad: that it is our will that is being tried and not our strength; our sense of purpose and not our ability to achieve a better America."

Lyndon B. Johnson
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#13831 Sep 3, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
"I report to you that our country is challenged at home and abroad: that it is our will that is being tried and not our strength; our sense of purpose and not our ability to achieve a better America."
Lyndon B. Johnson
Thanks Sam,,,no wonder we lost the Vietnam War,,,,(holy sh#$)

#13832 Sep 3, 2014
Parden Pard wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Sam,,,no wonder we lost the Vietnam War,,,,(holy sh#$)
"A President's hardest task is not to do what is right, but to know what is right."

Lyndon B. Johnson

(like you said......)

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13833 Sep 5, 2014
Have reverence for yourself and you will walk with the angels. Explore inner landscapes and the journey of growing spirit will be one of immense blessings. Ours is a vast ocean of consciousness and if one colours outside the lines they will be embraced by light and love will shine upon them all their days. Be the master of your own life, live your dreams, explore the infinite and yours will be a magnificent voyage. ~ Micheal Teal

#13834 Sep 5, 2014
"I love what I do. Going to overseas locations. Like Canada."

Britney Spears

“Resist Persist Enlist Exist”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Alhambra, CA

#13835 Sep 5, 2014
"My mother always used to say: "The older you get, the better you get, unless your a banana"

Betty White
DUH

Chicago, IL

#13836 Sep 5, 2014
"Your a banana." Educated in California, no doubt.
Bill

Richmond, KY

#13837 Sep 5, 2014
I think that you don't find people that always agree with the jury's decision. The system may not be foolproof; you have that appellate process, but in this case, I will suggest that two very capable teams laid out the issues and that jury made the right decision from their standpoint.

Rick Perry

#13838 Sep 6, 2014
"I know I can be diva-ish sometimes, but I have to be in control. The nature of my life, the nature of what I do, is divadom, it really is."

Mariah Carey
Bill

Richmond, KY

#13839 Sep 6, 2014
ďThe third agency of government I would do away with - the education, the uh, the commerce and letís see. I canít the third one. I canít. Sorry Oops.Ē

Texas Governor and 2016 Republican Presidential Candidate James Richard "Rick" Perry

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#13840 Sep 6, 2014
IF your "sicker than a dog" wouldn't it be time to get quit going to the veterinarian ? Rick
Bill

Richmond, KY

#13841 Sep 7, 2014
You canít take Perry seriously.Ö Heís a chicken-shit guy.

George W Bush
Bill

Richmond, KY

#13842 Sep 7, 2014
This was a very humbling experience for me. The fact is we go through humbling events in our lives. And that one certainly was. Anyone who watched that campaign knows it was a very humbling time for me.

Rick Perry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Like..... (Mar '14) 9 min Neanderthal 1,814
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min Momma Beffy 230,111
True False Game (Jun '11) 22 min Neanderthal 16,630
Post unpopular opinion, only comment agree or ... 35 min George 13
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 50 min So_da_lish_us 4,020
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 1 hr Ha ha 752
In honor of princess hey (Apr '14) 2 hr Princess Hey 296