Interesting Quotes

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#13782 Aug 23, 2014
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.
Douglas Larson

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#13783 Aug 23, 2014
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.~Elayne Boosler

LDD@

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#13784 Aug 24, 2014
After I had a child ,I found rather quickly ,that most of the people trying to give me advice about how to raise them,EITHER had NO kids OR really messed up ones. R.C.

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#13785 Aug 24, 2014
"When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around."

-Willie Nelson:

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#13786 Aug 24, 2014
The most wasted day is that on which we have not laughed.
~ Unknown

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#13787 Aug 24, 2014
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
~ Albert Einstein

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#13788 Aug 24, 2014
... " when you fall i will be there to catch you "

... the floor ...

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Friends Are Great...

#13789 Aug 24, 2014
words spoken in anger leave wounds that never heal...

“HEY! Who voted for Jared”

Since: Jun 08

Kushner? No One? Thot so.....

#13790 Aug 24, 2014
"An acre of performance is worth a whole world of promise."

Red Auerbach

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#13791 Aug 24, 2014
"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist; children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed."

~ C.K. Chesterton

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13792 Aug 25, 2014
The journey to wholeness requires that you look honestly, openly, and with courage into yourself, into the dynamics that lie behind what you feel, what you perceive, what you value, and how you act. It is a journey through your defenses and beyond, so that you can experience consciously the nature of your personality, face what it has produced in your life, and choose to change that. Words lead to deeds. They prepare the soul, make it ready, and move it to tenderness. ~ Gary Zukov

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#13793 Aug 25, 2014
"Adventure is worthwhile"

Aristotle

#13795 Aug 25, 2014
"A lawyer's performance in the courtroom is responsible for about 25 percent of the outcome; the remaining 75 percent depends on the facts."

Melvin Belli

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Location hidden

#13796 Aug 26, 2014
If we put the emphasis upon the right things. If we live the life that is worthwhile, and then fail, we will survive all disasters, we will out-live all misfortune. We should be so well balanced and symmetrical, that nothing which could ever happen could throw us off our center, so that no matter what misfortune should overtake us, there would still be a whole magnificent man or woman left after being stripped of everything else. ~ Orison Swett Marden

#13797 Aug 26, 2014
"The defendant wants to hide the truth because he's generally guilty. The defense attorney's job is to make sure the jury does not arrive at that truth."

Alan M. Dershowitz

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Location hidden

#13798 Aug 27, 2014
Being a friend is to like a person for who they are, even the parts you don't understand. The reasons you like them makes the things you don't understand unimportant. You don't have to understand, or do the same, or live their lives for them. If you truly care for them, then you want them to be who they are; that was why you liked them in the first place. ~ Terry Goodkind

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#13799 Aug 27, 2014
"If you give us the chance, we can perform. After all, Ginger Rogers did everything that Fred Astaire did. She just did it backwards and in high heels." -The Late Former Governor Ann Richards of Texas~

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#13800 Aug 27, 2014
"Stand in love, don't fall in love"
~Stephen Marley~

#13801 Aug 27, 2014
"When we pay billions for planes that won't fly, billions for tanks that won't fire, and billions for systems that won't work, that old dawg won't hunt. And you don't have to be from Waco to know that when the Pentagon makes crooks rich and doesn't make America strong, that it's a bum deal."

Ann Richards

...h'lo, FC........remember when said ^^^^^^^that one^^^^^^^^..

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Location hidden

#13802 Aug 28, 2014
We can all be angels to one another. We can choose to obey the still small stirring within, the little whisper that says, Go. Ask. Reach out. Be an answer to someone's plea. You have a part to play. Have faith. We can decide to risk that he is indeed there, watching, caring, cherishing us as we love and accept love. The world will be a better place for it. And wherever they are, the angels will dance. ~ Joan Wester

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man discovers son is alive after he thought he ... 17 min Trump Plotza 1
News One in five Brits would rather date a pet owner 19 min Trump Plotza 2
What Turns You Off? 30 min Camilla 559
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min CJ Rocker 218,792
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 45 min BLouise 6,608
2words into 2new words (May '12) 46 min BLouise 8,204
News The average holidaymaker's suitcase contains it... 56 min Guest 3
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Ohio Sam aka SNAF... 76,039
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 4 hr Bad Bex 6,297
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 hr SGHarleyhoney 22,892