...post no bills.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

Judged:

"You don't think people would go on about my looks if I was No. 500 in the world instead of No.12, do you? Anyway, as I keep telling everyone, you can't blame me for looking like this on purpose."

Anna Kournikova

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 10

Judged:

You are growing through experience.

Over time you will find that life isn’t necessarily any easier or harder than you thought it was going to be; it’s just that the easy and the hard aren’t exactly the way you had anticipated, and don’t always occur when you expect them to. This isn’t a bad thing; it makes life interesting. With a positive attitude you will always be pleasantly surprised.

When you stop expecting things to be a certain way, you can appreciate them for what they are. Ultimately you will realize that life’s greatest gifts are rarely wrapped the way you expected.

Experience is what you get when your plans don’t go as planned, and experience is the most valuable commodity you own – it builds your strength.

You have the power to turn your wounds and worries into wisdom; you just have to do something about them. You have to accept what has happened and use what you’ve learned to step forward. Everything you’ve experienced has given you the upper hand for dealing with everything you have yet to experience. Realize this and set yourself free.~ Unknown

“...this space for lease......”

Since: Jun 08

...post no bills.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 10

"Hey, my butt is big but it isn't fat! It is attractive."

Anna Kournikova
Bill

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 10

Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong.

Hitler

...post no bills.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 10

"I worked very hard and I earned all the attention I'm getting."

Anna Kournikova

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

The present is all you really have to deal with.

Life is not lived in some distant, imagined land of someday where everything is perfect. It is lived here and now, with the reality of the way things are. Yes, by all means you can work toward an idealized tomorrow. Yet to do so, you must successfully deal with the world as it is today.

Sometimes we avoid experiencing exactly where we are because we have developed a belief, based on past experiences, that it is not where we should be or want to be. But the truth is, where you are now is exactly where you need to be to get to where you want to go tomorrow. So appreciate where you are.

Your friends and family are too beautiful to ignore. Take a moment to remember how fortunate you are to be breathing. Take a look around, with your eyes earnestly open to the possibilities before you. Much of what you fear does not exist. Much of what you love is closer than you realize. You are just one brief thought away from understanding the blessing that is your life.

Happiness is a mindset that can only be designed into the present. It’s not a point in the future or a moment from the past; yet sadly, this misconception hurts the masses. So many young people seem to think all their happiness awaits them in the years ahead, while so many older people believe their best moments are behind them. Don’t be either of them. Don’t let the past and the future steal your present.

www.expandedconsciousness.com
Instigator

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

“The best baby-sitters, of course, are the baby’s grandparents. You feel completely comfortable entrusting your baby to them for long periods, which is why most grandparents flee to Florida.”

~Dave Barry~

...post no bills.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

"I'm not raising your kids. I raised my kids, and you can raise yours....."

my mother to my sister-in-law
Ozzie

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

“The first draft of anything is sh..it.”
― Ernest Hemingway

...post no bills.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

"I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best."

Walt Whitman
Ozzie

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

"dogs never bite me.. just humans."

Marilyn Monroe..

...post no bills.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

"Humor is just another defense against the universe."

Mel Brooks
Ozzie

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 11

Judged:

"The sun is gone, but I have a light."

~Kurt Cobain

a grey.
Bill

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 12

Judged:

most of our fellow democracies around the world, many of which are parliamentary, they choose a leader from among the elected officials who represent a constituency but not the whole country. That's not where they are elected from. Many have time limits whether it's 60 days, 90, or 120 days, so their campaigns don't go on for years. Many of them don't cost anywhere near as much. We require our candidates to raise all that money. Certainly, a lot of them have rules that prevent other money from flowing in, influence --

Hillary Clinton

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 12

Judged:

“Many eyes go through the meadow, but few see the flowers in it”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

...post no bills.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 12

Judged:

"I believe that people would be alive today if there were a death penalty."

Nancy Reagan

“tá sĂ© ina chĂşis caillte..”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jul 12

Judged:

"The best Teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see."

~Alexandra K. Trenfor
Instigator

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

Judged:

“In the old days, it was not called the Holiday Season; the Christians called it 'Christmas' and went to church; the Jews called it 'Hanukkah' and went to synagogue; the atheists went to parties and drank. People passing each other on the street would say 'Merry Christmas!' or 'Happy Hanukkah!' or (to the atheists)'Look out for the wall!”

~Dave Barry~

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 13

Judged:

"No one wants advice - only corroboration."

John Steinbeck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••