Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13400 Jul 3, 2014
The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#13401 Jul 3, 2014
It's always interesting just to see how the human mind is relating to the natural universe, and what we try to make of it just so we can believe we understand what's going on.

Neil deGrasse Tyson

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#13402 Jul 3, 2014
The biggest and most interesting crisis in the world is the human crisis, and it never gets boring. It goes back to Shakespeare. You don't need a gimmick; it's just man against man and their intolerance of each other.

Sylvester Stallone

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13403 Jul 3, 2014
" Sometimes I put on a ski mask and dress in old clothes, go out on the streets and beg for quarters."

Mike Tyson

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#13404 Jul 3, 2014
Name me a leader who has a better idea for homeland security than making us take off our shoes in airports and throw away our shampoo.

~Lee Iacocca

“....winter time is....”

Since: Jun 08

....."numba TEN!!!".....

#13405 Jul 3, 2014
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

Buddha

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13406 Jul 3, 2014
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
~ John Lennon
Instigator

Canisteo, NY

#13407 Jul 3, 2014
“If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be 'meetings.”

~Dave Barry~

“....winter time is....”

....."numba TEN!!!".....

#13408 Jul 3, 2014
"In certain trying circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer."

Mark Twain

Level 9

Location hidden

#13409 Jul 3, 2014
Everyone deserves someone who makes them look forward to tomorrow. The one who is meant for you encourages you to be your best but still loves & accepts you at your worst.
~ Unknown

“Go ahead, be cruel & nasty... ”

Since: Nov 07

"you get back what you give"

#13410 Jul 3, 2014
“Give me honorable enemies rather than ambitious ones, and I'll sleep more easily by night.” ~George R.R. Martin

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#13411 Jul 3, 2014
Senator: a person who makes laws in Washington when not doing time.
Mark Twain

“....winter time is....”

....."numba TEN!!!".....

#13412 Jul 3, 2014
"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."

William Butler Yeats

Level 9

.......¿.......

#13413 Jul 3, 2014
You get what you give.

~Johnny Lang

Level 9

.......¿.......

#13414 Jul 3, 2014
The one who is talking to you about me today is the one who will be talking to me about you tomorrow.

~Ambrose Bierce

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13415 Jul 4, 2014
Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. ~ Steve Jobs

Level 9

Location hidden

#13416 Jul 4, 2014
“Life isn't always about fireworks. Your fireworks will come. And they'll fizzle out just as fast. Life's an experience, not a destination. All of us have the same destination, but not one of us has an identical experience. You'll find someone who will be there when the fireworks fizzle out and the sky turns black and love you just the same. That’s the one to hold onto.”
~ Marilyn Grey, Bloom

“....winter time is....”

....."numba TEN!!!".....

#13417 Jul 4, 2014
"We live in the midst of alarms; anxiety beclouds the future; we expect some new disaster with each newspaper we read."

Abraham Lincoln
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#13418 Jul 4, 2014
"That life is inherently good, worthwhile or necessary, is an unsubstantiated opinion"
-Alfred Korzybski

“....winter time is....”

....."numba TEN!!!".....

#13419 Jul 4, 2014
"When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said "Let us pray." We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land."

Bishop Desmond Tutu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min wichita-rick 157,986
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Mrs Blitzking 149,560
Word Association (Jun '10) 22 min wichita-rick 26,668
Couple filmed 'having sex on Charlton Athletic'... 29 min FTW Forever 25
Rest in Peace, Spock 35 min -Lea- 223
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 38 min Brandiiiiiiii 3,998
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 45 min Princess Hey 4,402
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr NinaRocks 17,914
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr NinaRocks 39,329
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 4 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 801